CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507134 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You and ngrace are saying the same thing?
Pardon me.....I thought you believe Casey is as guilty of murder as sin, and ngracie thinks it was proved no murder occurred because Casey was found Not Guilty of doing it.
My mistake.
Question - are victims of "wrongful convictions" proven not innocent?
ngrace & I aren't agreeing on anything, we are stating facts. These are facts, not opinions.

In reply to your question, acquittal & wrongful conviction are two entirely different things. No idea what you're nattering on about with 'proven not innocent.' There is no such thing.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507135 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You and ngrace are saying the same thing?
Pardon me.....I thought you believe Casey is as guilty of murder as sin, and ngracie thinks it was proved no murder occurred because Casey was found Not Guilty of doing it.
My mistake.
Question - are victims of "wrongful convictions" proven not innocent?
ngrace does NOT say that it was proved no murder occurred because Casey was acquitted. This is just gibberish that makes no sense to anyone but you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507139 Sep 2, 2013
Cremation approval
(Florida Statutes 406.11(1)(c))

A. All requests for cremation, burial at sea, or donations must be approved by the medical examiner prior to the actual cremation.

1. Before authorizing the irretrievable disposal of a body by cremation, the medical examiner must be assured that no future question will arise about the cause or circumstances of the death of the individual.......

http://216.157.37.6/medicalexa miner/cremation.htm

You think in January 2009 death due to "Homicide by undetermined means" by an accused who's not yet been tried leaves open the possibility of future questions?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507140 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace does NOT say that it was proved no murder occurred because Casey was acquitted. This is just gibberish that makes no sense to anyone but you.
I realize you have a creepy obsession of me, but I refuse to argue with you about what anther poster thinks.

Ngracie is quite capable of clarification.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507141 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace & I aren't agreeing on anything, we are stating facts. These are facts, not opinions.
In reply to your question, acquittal & wrongful conviction are two entirely different things. No idea what you're nattering on about with 'proven not innocent.' There is no such thing.
Did you just sign up? I was being factious.......that Casey was found "not innocent" has been a longstanding opinion by many.

The similarity between an acquittal and a wrongful conviction is that the accused is legally proven to be innocent.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507142 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, my weekend was also good. Had two family birthdays, parties, dinners, etc. Plus some lazing around. It's been extremely hot here, & no one has much energy for anything.
Is she your only daughter? I have one daughter & sons also.
Wait until you get grandbabies -- you won't believe how deeply you instantly fall in love with them. It's a different dynamic than with your own children.
Grandkids are so wonderful, I wish I'd had them first.
Sounds busy!!! Hot here too, but we were in the water for much of the weekend. Lots of shells currently soaking in clorox water.

Yes, she is my only daughter and my eldest. Two sons. I can't wait for grandkids..........I'm planning to spoil them rotten, then hand them back to their mamas and daddies. ;)
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507143 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you have a creepy obsession of me, but I refuse to argue with you about what anther poster thinks.
Ngracie is quite capable of clarification.
I'm not posting what ngrace thinks. I can only go by what she posts. Sorry toots, no creepy obsession with you, just constantly challenging the falsehoods you throw around.

Didn't she ask you to stop calling her Ngracie?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#507144 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
.......of incubators and sperm donors sitting at a table.
IOUOIOI
________
|_______|
OIOIOIO
Obviously you two have no comprehension of what a real family is like. I'm not surprised. Real families rarely produce misfit toys like y'all.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507145 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just sign up? I was being factious.......that Casey was found "not innocent" has been a longstanding opinion by many.
The similarity between an acquittal and a wrongful conviction is that the accused is legally proven to be innocent.
You were being factious? What is that?

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing to have, especially so in your case. There is no similarity between an acquittal & a wrongful death conviction, except both involve defendants in a criminal case.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507147 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not posting what ngrace thinks. I can only go by what she posts. Sorry toots, no creepy obsession with you, just constantly challenging the falsehoods you throw around.
Didn't she ask you to stop calling her Ngracie?
How about you mind your own business?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507148 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no similarity between an acquittal & a wrongful death conviction, except both involve defendants in a criminal case.
In both examples has the accused legally been found innocent or not?

Yes or no.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#507149 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In both examples has the accused legally been found innocent or not?
Yes or no.
No.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507150 Sep 2, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you two have no comprehension of what a real family is like. I'm not surprised. Real families rarely produce misfit toys like y'all.
Sure, I'll be the cowboy who rides an ostrich.

GiddyUp Hort!
Joy

Key West, FL

#507151 Sep 2, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds busy!!! Hot here too, but we were in the water for much of the weekend. Lots of shells currently soaking in clorox water.
Yes, she is my only daughter and my eldest. Two sons. I can't wait for grandkids..........I'm planning to spoil them rotten, then hand them back to their mamas and daddies. ;)
I have a 26 year old step daughter, she is the best!

My 4 and a half year old GD is such a bundle of Joy!

She is not my Blood but she is my Legitimate grand daughter because of Brad.

Have a Wonderful time with your children! God made it Great for you as well!
Joy

Key West, FL

#507152 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'll be the cowboy who rides an ostrich.
GiddyUp Hort!
Hey Ram, Be nice could you?

Life is too short for anything but niceness.
Joy

Key West, FL

#507153 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
.......of incubators and sperm donors sitting at a table.
IOUOIOI
________
|_______|
OIOIOIO
WOW Ram, actual pictures of your stick family, thanks.

You all need to eat more! It's alarming!
Joy

Key West, FL

#507154 Sep 2, 2013
Just kidding Rambler.

Take care, have fun!

Going night diving in the bath tub.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507156 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you mind your own business?
Keep talking about karma.
Joy

Key West, FL

#507157 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep typing useless shit about Rambler, and anyone else.

Obviously you are useless at your task of trying to make others your way.
Joy

Key West, FL

#507158 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip Maddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,745,191
last post wins! (Jul '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 6,084
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 19 hr lisa 25,653
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat STEAMY FARTS 64,570
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,709
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sat The Peoples Media 3,138
Check Out What We Have TO Offer Sat enticingmoment 1

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages