CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#507042 Sep 1, 2013
Clarification_Dayz wrote:
<quoted text> Don't confuse a search warrant affidavit with seized property. They didn't find Caylee's original clothes, pursuant the warrant.
They have NEVER found Caylee's original clothes -- the garments 'Credible George' saw Caylee wearing as she leaves the house ALIVE.
Nope, didn't confuse anything.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507043 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text> Don't confuse a search warrant affidavit with seized property. They didn't find Caylee's original clothes, pursuant the warrant.
They have NEVER found Caylee's original clothes -- the garments 'Credible George' saw Caylee wearing as she leaves the house ALIVE.
Why not ask Murphey_Law to describe the clothes Caylee was wearing when she saw her in Glades County? Murphey is the last person who saw Caylee alive.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507044 Sep 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
ABCNEWS entered a contract with Jose Baez 2 months before some remains were located by an unreliable Roy Kronk who contacted authorities 3 times while taking a stroll in the woods...
* Roy Kronk was NOT allowed to testify..as being unreliable...
* Unheard by the Jury!!!
The State of Florida CREMATED said remains within 2 weeks...
A PHOTO of any remains are no proof...it belongs to Caylee Anthony.
There is NO STATUTE OF LIMITATION on Murder...
Do you hear Newly Elected Orlando D A Jeff Ashton voice
any concern about this COLD MURDER CASE????
No Rambler, you don't...because NO MURDER was ever committed..
In Florida..where the Death Penalty is NOT on the table...
Like the George Zimmerman case only had 6 jurors...
The same applied to the Casey Anthony case....
So., why and where do you think there was 12 of them...
Nice try Rambler!
Have a Blessed Sunday!
No, the State of Florida never CREMATED the remains.

Jose Baez read a letter to the media allegedly written by convicted liar Casey Anthony accusing her parents of cremating the remains - even though she later admitted to not speaking to her parents since October, 2008 and furthermore, the ME could not legally issue a cremation certificate because the autopsy and discovery site revealed the child did not die of natural causes. The cause of death was ruled Homicide by undertermined means, which rules out cremation.

But false hope of a cremation is better then no hope at all, eh?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#507045 Sep 1, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
The murder of Caylee Anthony is not a 'cold case.' Casey was acquitted during trial. The judicial process considers the case closed.
A cold case means investigative leads have gone nowhere. There is no suspect.

You used too many big words in your response.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507046 Sep 1, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
The murder of Caylee Anthony is not a 'cold case.' Casey was acquitted during trial. The judicial process considers the case closed.
"You can't believe in the rule of law and not accept that sometimes it doesn't go the way you think it should."
- Jeff Ashton

And you most certainly do not believe in the rule of law if you presume a defendant is guilty both before and after they are acquitted of a crime.

No unsolved case is ever closed.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507047 Sep 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Odd, eh? that I Like!
From my Canuck Compadre topix friend!
It's Odd, eh?
Smile Rambler...The Truth Shall Set You Free Deer...
So why do you suppose details of your alleged sighting was never released in Florida discovery?

You do realize the implications of the State withholding exculpatory evidence, I assume?

If what you say is true, by now the Prosecution would surely have been sanctioned for not releasing such critical information to the defense since you claim you've told virtually everyone connected to the case about your sighting,

Frankly, I like Double Jeoprady's notion - you've cast the spotlight upon you by proclaiming yourself to have seen Caylee alive after June 16, 2008. It's senseless to hide behind the shroud of the other tipsters - they were all found to not be legitimate. That makes you the last known person.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507048 Sep 1, 2013
Oh now I get it. I was wondering why ngracie thought that was a big deal......she mistakingly thought by what was recorded in the original search warrant meant LE actually found what they were looking for.

That's a good example of why this ngracie is not the original one, who knew the case inside and out.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507049 Sep 1, 2013
The clothing Caylee was reported to have been wearing on June 16th became extremely significant immediately on July 16th after it was revealed the child was missing, at the same time as it was widely reported what GA recalled she was wearing, not much later on December 11tth when the skeletal remains were discovered with DIFFERENT clothes, after Casey had already been indicted for first degree murder.

Ngracie, it's a real long trip down a rabbit hole to suggest anyone, let alone an excop, would intentionally frame themselves not only by holding onto very unique duct tape involved in the death of a child, but by applying it to items to incriminate themselves, As well as keeping the very same clothes they reported to have last seen the child wearing knowing their home had been and could be searched at any time.

And GA was defended by the prosecution -- meanwhile all this evidence you've found in the discovery legally released to prosecute Casey proves George's guilt instead...yep, yep.

Your crime sleuthing skills are literally "Elementary (school), my dear Watson".

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#507050 Sep 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you suppose details of your alleged sighting was never released in Florida discovery?
You do realize the implications of the State withholding exculpatory evidence, I assume?
If what you say is true, by now the Prosecution would surely have been sanctioned for not releasing such critical information to the defense since you claim you've told virtually everyone connected to the case about your sighting,
Frankly, I like Double Jeoprady's notion - you've cast the spotlight upon you by proclaiming yourself to have seen Caylee alive after June 16, 2008. It's senseless to hide behind the shroud of the other tipsters - they were all found to not be legitimate. That makes you the last known person.
That's right Rambler...
This is why I repeatedly said..."If this is not a huge misunderstanding., then., It's outright deceitful!
I can only assume that the meeting I had with Sheriff Whiddon,
et al., shortly before my sighting , on June 19th 2008...did apply to Federal Authorities..Therefore Federal Rule 27: Civil Proceedures. I don't really know., I assume...
In a hearing., Judge Perry did reprimended Cheney Mason, after Linda Drane Burdick informed Judge Perry , that information into a Probate Court case..and a witness in the Anthony case had been judged irreliable and discarded by Mason...Judge Perry told Mason it was NOT up to him to Decide ,if a witness in the case was reliable or not...
Does the above implicates the State withholding exculpatory evidence? Or permissable by Federal Rules 27.,after the facts?
I do trust the Federal Court Judge will give Merits to all documentation and judge accordingly in all fairness!
That's All Folks!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507051 Sep 1, 2013
By law there MUST be a Numbered List and Description of EVERY ITEMS obtained and removed from the household!

A Search Warrant is signed by a Judge...to legally allow the search...before the search!

It definatly does NOT include the Property, nor a credible George deposition All in One Doc!!

I guess it's an HLN Doc mixed in by the my orangeclerk.org
or ngracie got her own myorangeclerk.com *&^%$#@

Who Know's?

Level 6

Location hidden

#507052 Sep 1, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there was NO MURDER ....Marce!

You say NO SUSPECT? Not even a doubt about Georgy?

Casey was acquited...meaning found Not Guilty of Murder...
amidst the conclusion of the Prosecution and furthermore Judge Perry himself saying Casey was Guilty of Murder!!! She'll have to answer to God!

So what is it? Was there a Murder or No Murder...
If Casey is not responsable for the murder...of those remains Roy Kronk located in the wood...then Who did?

Why is it that: NO ONE CARES WHO KILLED CAYLEE? The Victim!
Wasn't that the MURDERED "CHILD" ?
Case Closed!

Yet the MEDIA and many on this forum..
insist that Casey did kill Caylee...Case Closed?
You Oppose the Law and The Law Oppose The Law...
By Closing the case! Probably connected with Judge
Perry's "ORDER OF RECUSAL" August 3rd 2011.

What was Caylee's Law all about again?

Is that Lawfull? For the State of Florida to Ignore
the Fact that a MURDERER is on the Loose?

In this Special Courtroom True TV Last Episode it was possible
because none of the evidences confirmed even., that those remains did belong to the child that women was accused of killing...

But knowing all this from the start...and allowing it for a reward only known to themselves is what is NOT SO COOL!

Think what you want...

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#507054 Sep 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there was NO MURDER ....Marce!
You say NO SUSPECT? Not even a doubt about Georgy?
Casey was acquited...meaning found Not Guilty of Murder...
amidst the conclusion of the Prosecution and furthermore Judge Perry himself saying Casey was Guilty of Murder!!! She'll have to answer to God!
So what is it? Was there a Murder or No Murder...
If Casey is not responsable for the murder...of those remains Roy Kronk located in the wood...then Who did?
Why is it that: NO ONE CARES WHO KILLED CAYLEE? The Victim!
Wasn't that the MURDERED "CHILD" ?
Case Closed!
Yet the MEDIA and many on this forum..
insist that Casey did kill Caylee...Case Closed?
You Oppose the Law and The Law Oppose The Law...
By Closing the case! Probably connected with Judge
Perry's "ORDER OF RECUSAL" August 3rd 2011.
What was Caylee's Law all about again?
Is that Lawfull? For the State of Florida to Ignore
the Fact that a MURDERER is on the Loose?
In this Special Courtroom True TV Last Episode it was possible
because none of the evidences confirmed even., that those remains did belong to the child that women was accused of killing...
But knowing all this from the start...and allowing it for a reward only known to themselves is what is NOT SO COOL!
Think what you want...
There is no need for you to be so confused. It can all be answered in 5 words ! Casey got away with murder !

Level 4

Location hidden

#507055 Sep 1, 2013
By Hal Boedeker and Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

5:58 p.m. EDT, August 20, 2013

If Casey Anthony ever decides to sell her story, two Los Angeles-based producers say they're interested in buying.

The producers, say they've already offered as much as $1 million for Anthony's account, and remain hopeful that a deal could be worked out.

Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, strongly denied that anyone authorized to speak for his client had fielded any such offers.

"We're not looking for any offers, we're not soliciting any offers... I never received one from either one of those names," Greene said when asked by the Sentinel.

One of the producers, Howard Schultz of Lighthearted Entertainment, says he made an offer for Anthony to appear on a special edition of "The Moment of Truth." In that show, which ran on Fox, participants take lie detector tests while being asked uncomfortable personal questions — usually in front of family members — and win money for truthful answers.

"The prize money on the original version went as high as a half million," Schultz said. "In her case, I was prepared to increase that to like $1 million."

Caseys lawyer Green, told the Sentinel he recalled hearing something like the Aaron offer "through the grapevine," but "thought it was a joke... It's just so absurd to think that somebody would even consider such a proposal."
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#507057 Sep 1, 2013
Aaron told the Sentinel he discussed his offer with Michael Wright, a publicist for attorney Jose Baez, who defended Anthony in her murder trial. Wright said he sent the offer to Greene.

Schultz said he has reached out to Greene, but never received a response, and also talked to Baez.

Greene told the Sentinel he recalled hearing something like the Aaron offer "through the grapevine," but "thought it was a joke... It's just so absurd to think that somebody would even consider such a proposal."

Aaron says he offered $50,000 to be paid when Anthony arrived for a recorded interview at a therapist's office,$450,000 upon completion of the filmed interview and $500,000 from any network deal to present the interview.

"The whole point was to somehow create a million-dollar advance," Aaron said.

Schultz said a "Moment of Truth" special could give Anthony a way to clear her name and answer the public's questions.

"If she had nothing to do with the death of her child, if that were to come out on the show, and she could come out of hiding, it would be good for her," Schultz said. "I think many people assume she's guilty. I have no idea. I believe in the power of the polygraph."

Greene said he believed Schultz and Aaron were among several people purported to have made offers that Anthony's bankruptcy trustee investigated and determined weren't legitimate.

Allan Watkins, the attorney representing Anthony's Chapter 7 trustee Stephen Meininger, didn't return a call seeking comment.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507058 Sep 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Rambler...
This is why I repeatedly said..."If this is not a huge misunderstanding., then., It's outright deceitful!
I can only assume that the meeting I had with Sheriff Whiddon,
et al., shortly before my sighting , on June 19th 2008...did apply to Federal Authorities..Therefore Federal Rule 27: Civil Proceedures. I don't really know., I assume...
In a hearing., Judge Perry did reprimended Cheney Mason, after Linda Drane Burdick informed Judge Perry , that information into a Probate Court case..and a witness in the Anthony case had been judged irreliable and discarded by Mason...Judge Perry told Mason it was NOT up to him to Decide ,if a witness in the case was reliable or not...
Does the above implicates the State withholding exculpatory evidence? Or permissable by Federal Rules 27.,after the facts?
I do trust the Federal Court Judge will give Merits to all documentation and judge accordingly in all fairness!
That's All Folks!!!
The email from the person you claim to be was recently removed from the Court file.

That alone suggests either it's known you're not legitimate or you're being investigated. Yet you think a bankruptcy judge is going to resolve all your problems?

Total foolishness!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507060 Sep 1, 2013
Riverside wrote:
Allan Watkins, the attorney representing Anthony's Chapter 7 trustee Stephen Meininger, didn't return a call seeking comment.
No wonder. The media can't get it's story straight. It was already widely reported a friend of Casey's loaned her $25,000 so she could own the rights to her life and use the proceeds to satisfy all the creditors.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507061 Sep 1, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone could pass a polygraph test with flying colors it would be KC..... She believes her own lies.
Where's the boycott, the online petition, the online rage from all the Justice ghouls who don't want her to make any money?

Level 4

Location hidden

#507063 Sep 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the boycott, the online petition, the online rage from all the Justice ghouls who don't want her to make any money?
The more money she makes the more she can pay out ! Who knows if she gets a few bucks maybe George and Cindy will blackmail her.
Bet it would make Roy Kronk and Zenaida Tim Miller smile
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507064 Sep 1, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
By law there MUST be a Numbered List and Description of EVERY ITEMS obtained and removed from the household!
A Search Warrant is signed by a Judge...to legally allow the search...before the search!
It definatly does NOT include the Property, nor a credible George deposition All in One Doc!!
I guess it's an HLN Doc mixed in by the my orangeclerk.org
or ngracie got her own myorangeclerk.com *&^%$#@
Who Know's?
A United States search warrant outlines what is being search for.......ngracie made an assumption it disclosed found items because she didn't do her homework. Are you new to the case as well?

United States[edit source | editbeta]
Request for a search warrant
..........Under the Fourth Amendment, searches must be reasonable and specific. This means that a search warrant must be specific as to the specified object to be searched for and the place to be searched. Other items, rooms, outbuildings, persons, vehicles, etc. may require additional search warrants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_warrant
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507065 Sep 1, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> The more money she makes the more she can pay out ! Who knows if she gets a few bucks maybe George and Cindy will blackmail her.
Bet it would make Roy Kronk and Zenaida Tim Miller smile
What nonsense, you're twisting the plot. The story is Roy Kronk, Zenaida and Tim Miller desperately want their debts to be EXEMPT from bankruptcy action. That means if Casey earned any money to pay creditors prior to her discharge they wouldn't see a penny of it.

And if Casey wanted to make a million from trashy entertainment shows to pay off creditors, she could have done so and avoided filing for bankruptcy.

You've become a Jose Baez supporter, who the media continues to report is the largest creditor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,420,293
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,176
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Actual Science 61,082
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 8 hr Road Runner 65
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,693
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 16 hr Patislockedup 25
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 20 hr Fa-Foxy 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages