CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#507077 Sep 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Roger Kiser is one of the former students who pushed for the investigation. He's written a book on the alleged abuse at the school and says that the FDLE has yet to contact him, despite, he says, witnessing two deaths at the school.
"My personal feeling is that the State of Florida does not want to know the truth. It is just too horrible a tragedy for the general public to learn about," he wrote in an e-mail to CNN."
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/15/florida.b...
Hmmmm.......I can't see where he " pushed" for an investigation but he sure loves the media spotlight.
Isn't this story typical Florida mayhem...
When did you ever heard the media telling the truth in Florida?
They are all con_fused hand in hand!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507078 Sep 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"No unsolved case is ever closed."
To the few of us who still seek answers, you'd be correct.
To the wheels of justice in Orange County, Fl, you'd be wrong.
In the eyes of the law, they don't dump the evidence after trial, if the case is considered unsolved.
Come to think of it, they don't even go to trial if they think they got it wrong......er, well, maybe in some other parts of the country.
The case is closed, Rambler. I don't get why you don't get, it. The State of Florida threw all its might against Casey Marie Anthony, even to the point that they asked for the DP.
Even if someone came forward with a video of the event, the State would never use it because any defense attorney worth his salt, would simply have to point out, "they said Casey did it and now they want to say they made a mistake and blame my guy?".
Not ever gonna' happen........especially now, considering the office of the SA is an elected position and we all know who won that election and why his name became so well known.
Not necessarily referring to The Big Show, but it's not entirely unheard of that a defendant is framed and convicted and then later evidence comes to light that exonerates that person, whereby someone else is charged and convicted for the same crime. Perhaps you have a greater vested interest in this case but in my opinion anyone despicable enough to stage a discovery scene with the remains of anybody, let alone a small child - no matter what happened, is already tottering on the edge of sanity. It's highly unlikely any "normal" person would "snap" and do something so despicable and then go on to lead a happy productive life......not to minimize Caylee, but I'd suggest her death is but the tip of the iceberg regarding a criminal element that was associated with the case.

The reason I think that is quite obvious - it's that too many people want Casey to "talk".... Similar to the widely held belief she was in an authoritative position to determine the remains were cremated - a liar, in jail, no contact with her parents - but it has become FACT. What tends to be "believed" is only information which leads to a "case closed".....notice that?

Even you, if you truly believed this case was closed, why are you wasting your time thinking about it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507079 Sep 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this story typical Florida mayhem...
When did you ever heard the media telling the truth in Florida?
They are all con_fused hand in hand!
How do you know Roger Kiser is truthful?

I read a snippet from one of the books which he wrote.......IMO something is real offish about his flat toned style of word-for-word "story telling" of what should have been a horrific ordeal. I can understand why authorities might discount his credibility.

People who truly hold evidence to crimes being committed have enough sense to know blabbing out their evidence in public compromises the outcome of investigations. It's always the shysters who pop out if the woodwork and gravitate to the fame of public sensationism of their involvement....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507080 Sep 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am LEGITIMATE...and I am the person that was recently removed from the court file.
2) Yes, the 44 pages I sent to DC and Tampa...is being investigated I'm positive. And It's Not all about Casey Anthony.
3) I have no personel problem to resolve...Casey does obviously!
And that's a FACT!
Point made......you say you have knowledge of critical information, yet you blab, blab, blab about it on the internet tipping off the culprits in advance, warning them of not only what it is you know, but what you're doing about it.

Wouldn't every criminal love publicly vocal witnesses like you! Have you thought about lobbying for "open" investigative files?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507081 Sep 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
Didn't see this post before my earlier reply, but feel I must address the points you have raised.
I'm a stickler for the legal weight of the written word....and you have missed seeing what is so absurd about the terminology used in that search warrant, written by the lead investigator.
But you're getting close to understanding why I posted it....you just need to take off your defensive glasses long enough to see what is clearly written.
Your conclusion is, I was suggesting that George kept the clothing.....don't be so damn obtuse, Rambler.
And of course George was defended by the State...without George, there went their timeline....just as Baez is quoted as saying in an recent article titled, "Baez Accuses State of Burying Evidence".
Lots of burying in this case.......I suggest you review trial testimony of GA on the subject of the gas cans and read very carefully, the comments from the bench about the picture Baez was using, and then ask yourself, "why wasn't it submitted into evidence by the State?"
Two seperate issues going on here.
Why do you care if it's case closed?

You're not going to find evidence exonerating George Anthony in discovery docs supporting charges in a case against Casey Anthony because the state is not obliged to disclose it. The fact that the state chooses prosecution witness, thereby granting imminity, is not good enough for you?

You're following in the exact same modus operandi of the whacked-out Days who used the same manner of creatively selecting pieces of "evidence" in those discovery documents already known to be unreliable, because it was supposed to have supported the guaranteed conviction of Casey Anthony, to later convict Jesse and quite frankly it's not only shortsighted but boring.

But while you were perusing the documents did you happen to notice a number of Sex Crime investigators assigned to the case and two seperate file numbers?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507082 Sep 2, 2013
FDLE opens probe into Groveland over possible open-meetings infraction - OrlandoSentinel.com

GROVELAND After two weeks of review, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has officially opened an investigation into whether Groveland city officials have broken the state's open-meetings laws.

"At this time, that is all the information we can provide," said Chantal Hauser, a spokesman for the Orlando office of the statewide law-enforcement agency.

Florida's "Government in the Sunshine" laws prohibits elected officials from discussing business with one another outside of meetings that are open to the public and properly advertised to allow the public to attend......
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lak...

Ngracie, don't think I've forgotten that while you claim to live in Florida, you didn't know if Circuit Judges were elected by voter ballot or not.....which connects to this news story and the intention behind Florida Sunshine Laws in general. I'd expect you'd have a much stronger understanding of the purpose of the Florida legislation than outsiders.

After Casey's acquittal, in his press conference Lawson Lamar made a point if stating that only what was legally required under Florida Sunshine Laws had been released in public discovery.

So since you proclaim to reside in Florida, what's your understanding of what related to the investigation that was NOT required to be released?

Level 6

Location hidden

#507083 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Point made......you say you have knowledge of critical information, yet you blab, blab, blab about it on the internet tipping off the culprits in advance, warning them of not only what it is you know, but what you're doing about it.
Wouldn't every criminal love publicly vocal witnesses like you! Have you thought about lobbying for "open" investigative files?
Hey! Rambler...
Can't you realise that even if I "Blab,Blab,Blab on internet"
it didn't change a thing? Wether it was from Social Media...Media and Law Enforcement!!!!

So what is a "WITNESS TO DO" when all fails, fully AWARE said witness did tell the truth while experiencing INTIMIDATION from Law Enforcement???

You Reach To The Sky rambler...as simple as that.

I have a CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH ..No criminal records...
Proof ,if I would have a criminal record, I would have been deported back to Canada long ago!

Therefore., I came back to California after Casey was FREE from
Probation and "RE_ASHED MY PAST"...and sent it to Washington DC, Tampa and Casey's reps.

So the FEDERAL COURT Judge ...can determine what was The Deal with The Big Show...and if in fact The State's Vision was indeed a HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING or Downright DECEITFUL!

Again, I Trust that the Federal Court will give MERITS to ALL documentation pertaining to this Federal Bankcruptcy if any illegal activities or misunderstanding occured since I provided my Sworn Affidavit. I have no doubt Judge May will rule accordingly.

I got nothing to lose and nothing to gain...I told the truth!

PS: Don't you remember what Cheney Mason said on January 8th 2013, when the 5th DCA tossed 2 of the charges of Lying to LE? Cheney said...Casey said WE keep Fighting..We'll go all the way to the Florida Supreme Court if we have too..Casey will be EXONORATED!

Didn't that Speak VOLUME Rambler?

Have a Blessed Day!
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507084 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily referring to The Big Show, but it's not entirely unheard of that a defendant is framed and convicted and then later evidence comes to light that exonerates that person, whereby someone else is charged and convicted for the same crime. Perhaps you have a greater vested interest in this case but in my opinion anyone despicable enough to stage a discovery scene with the remains of anybody, let alone a small child - no matter what happened, is already tottering on the edge of sanity. It's highly unlikely any "normal" person would "snap" and do something so despicable and then go on to lead a happy productive life......not to minimize Caylee, but I'd suggest her death is but the tip of the iceberg regarding a criminal element that was associated with the case.
The reason I think that is quite obvious - it's that too many people want Casey to "talk".... Similar to the widely held belief she was in an authoritative position to determine the remains were cremated - a liar, in jail, no contact with her parents - but it has become FACT. What tends to be "believed" is only information which leads to a "case closed".....notice that?
Even you, if you truly believed this case was closed, why are you wasting your time thinking about it?
Once a jury returns a verdict of acquittal in a trial -- in ANY trial, for ANY crime -- the state considers the case closed. In no state do prosecutors say that since the person they brought to trial was acquitted, they must start looking for some other perpetrator.

Our law system does not work that way.

The person who was charged with a crime is believed by the state to be guilty of said crime. If the jury doesn't believe the state convinced them this was so, then the defendant walks & that is the end of the story. THE END of the story.

And by 'criminal element,' I'm sure his initials are Richard Grund, right?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507085 Sep 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Rambler...
it didn't change a thing? Wether it was from Social Media...Media and Law Enforcement!!!!
So what is a "WITNESS TO DO" when all fails, fully AWARE said witness did tell the truth while experiencing INTIMIDATION from Law Enforcement???
I have a CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH ..No criminal records...
Proof ,if I would have a criminal record, I would have been deported back to Canada long ago!
Therefore., I came back to California after Casey was FREE from
Probation and "RE_ASHED MY PAST"...and sent it to Washington DC, Tampa and Casey's reps.
So the FEDERAL COURT Judge ...can determine what was The Deal with The Big Show...and if in fact The State's Vision was indeed a HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING or Downright DECEITFUL!
Again, I Trust that the Federal Court will give MERITS to ALL documentation pertaining to this Federal Bankcruptcy if any illegal activities or misunderstanding occured since I provided my Sworn Affidavit. I have no doubt Judge May will rule accordingly.
I got nothing to lose and nothing to gain...I told the truth!
PS: Don't you remember what Cheney Mason said on January 8th 2013, when the 5th DCA tossed 2 of the charges of Lying to LE? Cheney said...Casey said WE keep Fighting..We'll go all the way to the Florida Supreme Court if we have too..Casey will be EXONORATED!
Didn't that Speak VOLUME Rambler?
Have a Blessed Day!
Speak volumes? What Cheney said was pure typical lawyer bluster, nothing more. I bet if I had a dime for every attorney who ever said that, I'd be a wealthy woman.

Level 6

Location hidden

#507086 Sep 2, 2013
Happy Labor Day Topix!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#507087 Sep 2, 2013
The people of Japan believe Casey Anthony killed her baby. Does not the entire world? Who could be so imperially ignorant to not know who did what?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#507088 Sep 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Rambler...
Nothing was publicly released regarding "your" sighting in discovery documents and neither social media nor law enforcement are blab, blab, blabbing about it.

Only you.

Rather than taking responsibility for your own actions, I notice you're quick to blame others.

Level 2

Kagoshima, Japan

#507089 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak volumes? What Cheney said was pure typical lawyer bluster, nothing more. I bet if I had a dime for every attorney who ever said that, I'd be a wealthy woman.
You need a life plan to be wealthy when it matters. Let us all hope you are still young and ambitious.

Level 6

Location hidden

#507090 Sep 2, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish ...marce! Not this time around!

Casey may end up ...wealthier than You could ever dream of!

Think again!

Level 6

Location hidden

#507091 Sep 2, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
The people of Japan believe Casey Anthony killed her baby. Does not the entire world? Who could be so imperially ignorant to not know who did what?
FDLE!

Level 2

Kagoshima, Japan

#507092 Sep 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again!
Do you think that girl deserves to be wealthy for any reason? She does not hold a job for her entire life to become wealthy now in what way?

Level 2

Kagoshima, Japan

#507093 Sep 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
FDLE!
Please explain?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507094 Sep 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again!
Casey will continue to live in poverty, relying on the generosity of others. A professional leech, in other words.

Level 6

Location hidden

#507095 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing was publicly released regarding "your" sighting in discovery documents and neither social media nor law enforcement are blab, blab, blabbing about it.
Only you.
Rather than taking responsibility for your own actions, I notice you're quick to blame others.
That's the deal rambler...Like it or not...

With or without Law Enforcement's cooperation...
I did take Action and take responsability by
forwarding my info to The Federal Authorities
WITH *MY NAME attach to the information......

This was done 5 months ago...and I told the truth!

So let your Brain do some Mental Jogging on this
*Labor Day Weekend... Rambler!!!

Have a Good One!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#507096 Sep 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
FDLE opens probe into Groveland over possible open-meetings infraction - OrlandoSentinel.com
GROVELAND After two weeks of review, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has officially opened an investigation into whether Groveland city officials have broken the state's open-meetings laws.
"At this time, that is all the information we can provide," said Chantal Hauser, a spokesman for the Orlando office of the statewide law-enforcement agency.
Florida's "Government in the Sunshine" laws prohibits elected officials from discussing business with one another outside of meetings that are open to the public and properly advertised to allow the public to attend......
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lak...
Ngracie, don't think I've forgotten that while you claim to live in Florida, you didn't know if Circuit Judges were elected by voter ballot or not.....which connects to this news story and the intention behind Florida Sunshine Laws in general. I'd expect you'd have a much stronger understanding of the purpose of the Florida legislation than outsiders.
After Casey's acquittal, in his press conference Lawson Lamar made a point if stating that only what was legally required under Florida Sunshine Laws had been released in public discovery.
So since you proclaim to reside in Florida, what's your understanding of what related to the investigation that was NOT required to be released?
My name is ngrace. It is not ngracie, so please stop referring to me that way.

As to Circuit Court Judges, specifically in the case of Judge Perry and term limits, I told you why he was allowed to continue in that capacity after the legislators voted for term limits, which would have ousted him at the end of his original term. The higher court upheld the ruling made by the legislators BUT added a "qualifier" to it that extended the time period for sitting judges.

As to Lawson Lamar's post verdict press conference and the words you have chosen to focus on, it was already explained to you that he was NOT making a statement of fact; he was responding to a question by giving a defensive comment. Simply put, he was defending the amount of information released to the public in this case by saying he was only following the law. He was NOT saying or implying that there was secret information being withheld about the case or any ongoing investigation.

As to the Sunshine Laws, I have as much understanding of them as possible, given I am not an attorney. But considering the provisions of the Sunshine Laws are so complicated, I'm sure there are many attorneys who would challenge their meaning in any given case due to the numerous and complex statutory exemptions. You can read all about those here:
http://www.myflsunshine.com/sun.nsf/manual/1b...

I do live in Central Florida. I am originally from NYS. I live here because I own property. Given the fact that so many properties are underwater (financially), being able to sell it and move out of this la-la-land, is impossible. Learning about Florida's laws is an ongoing process for me, as it is for most transplants. But I can assure you that Florida's laws and NYS laws are very different in many ways. Given the choice, I prefer how they do things in NYS..........there at least, the good ole boys club wouldn't stand a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 1,762,543
News Amazon Teams Up With Law Enforcement to Deploy ... 6 hr Geezer 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 74,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr INTO FARTS 64,687
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,221
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) May 23 Conway Twitter 772
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) May 23 Shavon808 451

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages