Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why Rambler says many things, but it goes along with her accusing me of being someone I am not.
She also insists I'm not ngrace for unknown reasons of her own, but as she doesn't remember or admit to having private conversations with me back then,(and scaring the living daylights out of me by telling me she was parked outside of my house), either she is a different person or she's had a change in meds.
I asked you a couple questions you would have known the answer to......what do you not like painting and what does a "snake in the grass" mean to you, and you couldn't answer the questions.

As for you thinking I told you I was parked outside your house, maybe the person who you thought was "rambler" was actually here! At one point on time, when my life was hectic and ngrace was "investing" of my innocence....not saying anything more about that....I said I was bowing out and even offered to hand over my moniker! I don't know that ngrace ever took me up on it, but anything's possible. The original one was one smart cookie who knew the inner-workings of this case. Too bad I didn't save some of our chats....some of conversations. might make more sense now than they did then..... I also recall another interesting person giving me a link that revealed a very interesting charting map, sort of a footprint of "religious" significance.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, Rambler. Not me.
Guess you forgot about your constant accusations that I was a male pedophile.
You sure seem to "forget" a lot of things you've said.
Prove it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The order was signed by former Judge Stan Strickland. He rewrote his original order after the scribnor error debacle came to light regarding when her probation ended. He subsequently resigned from the bench.
Casey Anthony Judge Stan Strickland to resign
Posted: 6:16 p.m. Monday, Oct. 17, 2011
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/casey-anthony-j...
The Great Probation Debate
Posted on August 2, 2011 by Richard Hornsby
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/08/the-gr...
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile... (1).PDF

Odd that a DNA blood sample was ordered August 1, 2011.

This says Casey didn't plead guilty to 48-10-CF- ACASEY -O/A until August 1, 2011.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

ACASEY

No court reporter would be so incompetent as to code a court file with the first initial of the last name and a first name.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You just did.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did.
Good catch!
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

LOL! So wrapped up in your battle of wits twixt the 3 of you to prove just how brilliant you are - Seems you have forgotten that YES indeed the trial is over ! The Orlando Kid Killer was found NOT INNOCENT and strutted out of jail.

Yet lo & behold you 3 tards still wage a battle of wits in an attempt to prove which of you is the smartest.

In order to prove your point that you are the smartest and the Orlando Kid Killer is innocent - You each have wasted 8765.8127 HOURS PER YEAR x 5
yet still cannot agree that the trial is over and KC killed her kid.

Mensa must be missing 3 members! LOL.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Mensa must be missing 3 members! LOL.
Not me!

Notice the answers to the Mensa test forever proliferating throughout the internet?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Scientists have found “God’s bathtub,” a lake totally untouched by climate change
By Holly Richmond
Were you curious about where Our Lord and Savior scrubs his man-nipples? It’s in “God’s bathtub,” naturally, which is what scientists are calling this Australian lake, because it has been untouched by climate change for 7,000 YEARS.
He wants His loofah back.
Researchers at the University of Adelaide were “accidentally” studying - "God’s toilet paper caddy" (crossed out)- nearby land when they decided to test the lake’s algae for funsies. The “absolutely beautiful” lake — Blue Lake on North Stradbroke Island — has been spared the uglier effects of climate change, so the natural conclusion is that an unproven deity has been preserving it for His or Her personal bathing, complete with aromatherapy candles (a gift from Mary Mag) and bath salts (JUDAS!).
The lake is fed by an aquifer (God’s faucet) and seeps into a swamp (God’s drain). According to Cameron Barr, a researcher at the university:
"To our knowledge, this is the only lake like this in Australia that has shown such stability over such a long period of time. We expected some change, given the magnitude of environmental changes over that period, so it was a surprise to find almost none.
We looked at lots of different proxies of environmental change, such as fossil pollen. But we also looked at fossil algae, these things called diatoms. Diatoms are very, very susceptible to changes in water chemistry. What we’ve found by looking at these diatoms, how they changed over time, is that there was very little change in the chemistry of the lake over the last 7,500 years.
So to our knowledge, this is the only lake like this in Australia that has shown such stability over such a long period of time."
Can I get an amen?
http://grist.org/list/scientists-have-found-g...
LMAO!!!
Tho totally Off Topic I have to admit this article is more worthy than a LOL from you. Since we are OFF TOPIC I- too will take the liberty of commenting on the same comment herewith.....

I do so wish I could be around in the year of 20075 when Canadian Archeologists receive funding from US taxpayers to excavate a site in Red Deer looking for Alien Reptiles and come across a bunker containing the remains of a skeleton adorned in a tin foil hat whose skull has a cavity where a brain should be.

Most interesting of course would be the Meth Pipe clutched in her hand- Also a decaying Invitation to come to an 'Allah Colon Cleansing' event.

Big question of course would be that during the Allah Colon Cleansing her brain was sucked out.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me!
Notice the answers to the Mensa test forever proliferating throughout the internet?
Obviously not you IDIOT- Never ever in a month of Demonic Cult Sundays would you ever -ever be considerd a member of Mensa.

LOL! Rather presumptuous of you to even think I was even considering you as a Mensa Member EH ??

No I simply revert to your cohort Days and consider you to benothing more than a member of a ..
CULT CULT CULT.

In fact I may go one step further and use yet another of his closing statements to refer you to be nothing less than a BIMBO.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tho totally Off Topic I have to admit this article is more worthy than a LOL from you. Since we are OFF TOPIC I- too will take the liberty of commenting on the same comment herewith.....
I do so wish I could be around in the year of 20075 when Canadian Archeologists receive funding from US taxpayers to excavate a site in Red Deer looking for Alien Reptiles and come across a bunker containing the remains of a skeleton adorned in a tin foil hat whose skull has a cavity where a brain should be.
Most interesting of course would be the Meth Pipe clutched in her hand- Also a decaying Invitation to come to an 'Allah Colon Cleansing' event.
Big question of course would be that during the Allah Colon Cleansing her brain was sucked out.
What brain?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
What brain?
Try to keep up Hokay ???The brain is the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate and most invertebrate animals—only a few invertebrates such as sponges, jellyfish, adult sea squirts and Red Deer inbreds

The most important is brain disease and the effects of brain damage, covered in the human brain article because the most common diseases of the human brain either do not show up in other species, or else manifest themselves in different ways.
Much like posting balderdash oh Topix in a desperate attempt to gain attention

Got IT ? LOL I knew you would.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up Hokay ???The brain is the center of the nervous system in all vertebrate and most invertebrate animals—only a few invertebrates such as sponges, jellyfish, adult sea squirts and Red Deer inbreds
The most important is brain disease and the effects of brain damage, covered in the human brain article because the most common diseases of the human brain either do not show up in other species, or else manifest themselves in different ways.
Much like posting balderdash oh Topix in a desperate attempt to gain attention
Got IT ? LOL I knew you would.
Cor blimey, I see the light now, I do, me old Taff.

Have a gander at 'The Two Deaths of Daniel Hayes', by Marcus Sakey. Nearly halfway through & I can't put it down.

Recent read of note is 'Sleight of Hand', by Phillip Margolin. Yummy.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Ice T wrote:
Ignore Hey Farce and Doomy Glayze.
IT is you that everyone loves to ignore.

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>IT is you that everyone loves to ignore.
Who?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Cor blimey, I see the light now, I do, me old Taff.
Have a gander at 'The Two Deaths of Daniel Hayes', by Marcus Sakey. Nearly halfway through & I can't put it down.
Recent read of note is 'Sleight of Hand', by Phillip Margolin. Yummy.
Will check it out Hen,
When I e- mailed you a list of good reads I forgot this one-rates close to a Faithful Place

The Sound of Broken Glass: A Novel (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels)

Also your fond mems of Glasgow may find interest in ..
Inheritance (A Russell & Menzies Mystery)[Kindle Edition]

I did an enormous LOL when you told me about Trixie - wotta cat huh ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's talk about DIATOMS.

"We looked at lots of different proxies of environmental change, such as fossil pollen. But we also looked at fossil algae, these things called diatoms. Diatoms are very, very susceptible to changes in water chemistry. What we’ve found by looking at these diatoms, how they changed over time, is that there was very little change in the chemistry of the lake over the last 7,500 years."

This suggests diatoms, or fossil algae, are found in water and have specific and unique chemistry depending on the geological history behind the respective body of water it lived in.

Then there's Cheney Mason's odd comment about diatoms.......also notice how he goes along with the story the skeletal remains were cremated and evidence was intentiaonally destroyed, but he wasn't even working on the case when Jose Baez read the letter "signed Casey" to the media, so what's he saying that he knows?

The body of water has been identified? "God's bathtub"?

OM: Do you know when Baez was told by Casey that Caylee had drowned?
CM: No, I don’t. I have been on the case only a year and a half. He had been on it a year and a half before that. I was told from Day 1. Actually, before I was a member of the team. That’s why I said on the courthouse steps we’re going to get her out of here; she’s going to be acquitted. Nobody believed me, except those close at hand.

OM: It was still a claim that wasn’t proven in court.
CM: Well, it was proven enough. The jury found reasonable doubt and acquitted her. We could have proven it entirely had they not destroyed evidence, meaning having the remains cremated against Casey’s desires. Had they not been cremated, we could have proven she drowned because of forensic evidence they destroyed. It’s called diatoms.[Forensic pathologist] Dr. Werner Spitz [a witness for the defense] could have testified to it, but he didn’t have any opportunity to get that evidence when he did a second autopsy and didn’t include it in his initial report, so under Judge Perry’s rule he couldn’t testify to it. Diatoms are basically microscopic glasslike cells that are in water. The presence of diatoms could have been proven had the remains not been cremated. Would that absolutely prove [Caylee] drowned? No. Would that be overwhelmingly consistent with forensic science? Yes.

http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazi...
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Ice T wrote:
Ignore Hey Farce and Doomy Glayze.
LMAO! Bad advice from an idiot who is unable to do so EH ? EH ?

ie -Don't do as I do - do as I say!

I bet you are a member of the Aryan Brotherhood Skinheads EH?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Editor’s note: Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia takes issue with Mason. The point about Caylee being cremated before a diatom test was done is moot, she says, because such a test would require the presence of organs or bone marrow, which is where the diatoms would be found. When Caylee was discovered neither of these was present—her remains were dried bones. Moreover, Garavaglia says, the presence of diatoms doesn’t always point to drowning—these one-celled algae also can enter the body simply by a person swallowing water while swimming.
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazi...

Do we believe there was no bone marrow remained in a body tossed in a shaded swamp, in garbage and laundry bags for only six months? There was no reason for it to be a "dry bones" case. JAB asked Dr Goldberger if he had obtained a bone marrow sample, but JA objected before he could answer. Obviously he asked the question for a reason.

These remains were ID'd by bone marrow even though the bones were "charred".
"A brief statement Friday night said that investigators identified the charred body through DNA extracted from the boy's bone marrow."
http://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-burned-body-idd...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Ironman4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
Spring Texas in all her names

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,095,148
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 55 min missattempts 20
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr missattempts 182
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr missattempts 245
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,770
Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) 10 hr Regina 232
Armed Good Samaritan Comes To The Aid Of Stabbi... 12 hr caikminyc 2
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000