Comments
469,761 - 469,780 of 486,587 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506336 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy Kronk was a FANTASTIC witness. the defense failed trying to discredit him so they backed off.
Yes, Roy Kronk was a fantastic defense witness, Brandon Sparks, the son, as well.

Both created significant reasonable doubt.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506337 Aug 15, 2013
Hey NGrace Your old Thread is still working
I just posted on it it's listed below as, "does the state have the goods" All 51,000 pages.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506338 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> BS I was there Remember "Learned Hand" ? You tried so hard to give the impression you were a defense attorney.
You was NOT liked at all on that thread, due of you idiotic belief and posts that Casey was innocent. many times you were accused of being Cindy.
Ngracie can't even remember what occurred during the trial two years ago, let alone blog posts from five years back.

It's water under the bridge.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506339 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Roy Kronk was a fantastic defense witness, Brandon Sparks, the son, as well.
Both created significant reasonable doubt.
I knew that would be your twisted reply. You're as predictable as a paid defense witness, LOL
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#506340 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse retracted his statement long ago and common sense should tell you that overhearing "a voice" does not prove a person is creating the sound-bites.. The date of the said phonecall has shifted between June 25th and June 24th so considering his father was master account holder of both Casey and Jesse's cellphones and also a film producer who obviously had access to voice and sound editing software, it's possible it was not even Casey who he spoke with on the 24th at all.
I don't know who is crazier, you or Murphey. She sees people who aren't there, you see people who are, but they are impostors.

There no trials, just reality shows written by scriptwriters.

And everyone's voice is changed with software. Tell us again, how DOES Grund find the time to do all this?

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506341 Aug 15, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who is crazier, you or Murphey. She sees people who aren't there, you see people who are, but they are impostors.
And everyone's voice is changed with software. Tell us again, how DOES Grund find the time to do all this?
He does it all in between human sacrifices that him and Jesse conduct after hours.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506342 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
To put it mildly YOU are full OF SHI#!
Roy Kronk was accused of every evil deed imaginable via Baez and the defense. It’s horrible that a man can be dragged by his ear through the mud and muck by a sneaky, snarly and salacious lawyer and people like you Ngrace. Yet you idolize and lie for a known Thief and Liar like Casey, never batted an eye when she stole money from her sick and aging Grandparents, her own mother and father, whom you claim she was so afraid of,
Stole her best friends rent money first then stole and cashed the same friend's Check and drained her bank account.
Of course George lied through his teeth, to try and save his daughter from the DP or spending her life in Prison.
He said from day one he would do what ever it takes to help
Casey. He and the defense planned it so the jury would hate him They cast the blame on to him knowing no one could ever prove different, and he would never be in tried. One day you might understand that all defense wittiness are paid to put doubt on the truth, and lie twist and change facts.
Roy Kronk was a FANTASTIC witness. the defense failed trying to discredit him so they backed off.
Pardon me, but I've never accused Roy Kronk of anything, so don't even go there!

WHAT I SAID WAS, the duct tape was not across the face as testified to by the State's witnesses, CSI Hanson and Dr. Schultz, who were actually on the scene, as opposed to Dr. G., who was not.

What I also said was, Jeff Ashton wrote in his book that Kronk was not credible based upon his numerous accounts of what he saw and what happened to the skull.

Ashton described the skull as being "buried up to the level of the eye sockets in the muck". Kronk told his dispatcher that he found a human skull "with duct tape across the face". Kronk later described the skull "rolling out of the bag" and he further described, "lifting the skull into the air by sticking his meter-reader stick through the eye-socket and it fell off and hit the ground".

CLEARLY NO ONE'S VERSION OF THE SKULL AND WHERE THE DUCT TAPE WAS, MATCH.

Now instead of attacking me by putting your spin on what I said, I suggest you go back and review the actual documents and actual trial testimony.

You can twist the facts but you can't twist them in such a way as to fit your version of the truth. And for the record, I'd agree that it would be NORMAL for a parent to lie in order to PROTECT their kid.....unfortunately, the same parent would not be trying to point the finger at their own kid as was done in this case!

Paid defense witnesses? No, papa came for free by his OWN WORDS.

In as much as people like to mock me for knowing the docs, it does pay to read them as I have done. So take a hike.

Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506343 Aug 15, 2013
here is the Link to your own first original thread ngrace. You can start it going once more and claim you own the thread again.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
OR just google = Does the state have the goods Topix and click on the 2009 one,
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506344 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me, but I've never accused Roy Kronk of anything, so don't even go there!
WHAT I SAID WAS, the duct tape was not across the face as testified to by the State's witnesses, CSI Hanson and Dr. Schultz, who were actually on the scene, as opposed to Dr. G., who was not.
What I also said was, Jeff Ashton wrote in his book that Kronk was not credible based upon his numerous accounts of what he saw and what happened to the skull.
Ashton described the skull as being "buried up to the level of the eye sockets in the muck". Kronk told his dispatcher that he found a human skull "with duct tape across the face". Kronk later described the skull "rolling out of the bag" and he further described, "lifting the skull into the air by sticking his meter-reader stick through the eye-socket and it fell off and hit the ground".
CLEARLY NO ONE'S VERSION OF THE SKULL AND WHERE THE DUCT TAPE WAS, MATCH.
Now instead of attacking me by putting your spin on what I said, I suggest you go back and review the actual documents and actual trial testimony.
You can twist the facts but you can't twist them in such a way as to fit your version of the truth. And for the record, I'd agree that it would be NORMAL for a parent to lie in order to PROTECT their kid.....unfortunately, the same parent would not be trying to point the finger at their own kid as was done in this case!
Paid defense witnesses? No, papa came for free by his OWN WORDS.
In as much as people like to mock me for knowing the docs, it does pay to read them as I have done. So take a hike.
I noticed you touched on everything I posted, except CASEY ... I wonder why?

Level 7

Location hidden

#506345 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> This just goes to show you how dense and closed minded you are.
Yes the Tape is critical as it connects back and points to the one person who had access to it... Also to the one and only person who had her own reasons for using it on her daughters face. CASEY ANTHONY. I've never heard what excuse you gave her for backing her car into the driveway and borrowing a shovel.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

So you agree that the duct tape is critical and it does point back to one person.....

Let's count the ways:

1- As seen on media video at the Kidsfinder's tent, with "guess who" in the same picture at the same time.

2- As seen on the gas cans seized by LE, who "guess who" initially denied putting it on there.

3- As "discovered" at the remains site that was completely missed by thousands of searchers.

Okay....I'll go with your conclusion that the duct tape connects back to ONE person.......and guess what? That ONE person had access to it while Casey was IN JAIL.

I rest my case.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506346 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
here is the Link to your own first original thread ngrace. You can start it going once more and claim you own the thread again.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
OR just google = Does the state have the goods Topix and click on the 2009 one,
Let's try this again, s-l-o-w-l-y

The ORIGINAL BLOG was on myfoxorlando.com , of which, I became a member in July 2008!

It wasn't until that site went down that I came here and started these threads, and by that time, my opinion had changed.

So sorry, Sherlock, but you would make a lousy detective.

(no ofense)

Level 7

Location hidden

#506347 Aug 15, 2013
*offense

Level 7

Location hidden

#506348 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I noticed you touched on everything I posted, except CASEY ... I wonder why?
Because it wasn't important.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506349 Aug 15, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace claims that several of her own children "died suddenly". Maybe they "drowned" the same way Caylee did.
Several?

Fact is, you can try to bait me all you want, but it's never going to work.
RIverside

Riverside, CA

#506350 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!
So you agree that the duct tape is critical and it does point back to one person.....
Let's count the ways:
1- As seen on media video at the Kidsfinder's tent, with "guess who" in the same picture at the same time.
2- As seen on the gas cans seized by LE, who "guess who" initially denied putting it on there.
3- As "discovered" at the remains site that was completely missed by thousands of searchers.
Okay....I'll go with your conclusion that the duct tape connects back to ONE person.......and guess what? That ONE person had access to it while Casey was IN JAIL.
I rest my case.
You ziggin Idiot! Do you think for one minute that George would have used that tape for any of those things, had he been the one to use it on Caylee ? Remember he used to be a cop.
HE wouldn't have used it for the items you mentioned if he had known at that time Casey had put it on Caylee's nose and mouth..... USE some logic !
You refuse to even notice anything that's logical if it points to Casey's guilt -But so quick to blame George.
Maybe Trex was right, you have walked in Caseys shoes.
Maybe you weren't guilty but Casey is yet its just fine in your wicked warped mind to blame George.
Funny the 3 people on here who claims to be so good, righteous and fair claim George is a killer.
you make me Gag!
!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506351 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again, s-l-o-w-l-y
The ORIGINAL BLOG was on myfoxorlando.com , of which, I became a member in July 2008!
It wasn't until that site went down that I came here and started these threads, and by that time, my opinion had changed.
So sorry, Sherlock, but you would make a lousy detective.
(no ofense)
OK now explain why you were bashed so bad by almost every poster on the fox thread in 2008 ?? You had one friend who was on your side ME! and I was just playing you Remember ? I cant recall what name I used It was a girls name.
Rambler's not the only fake here HA HA HA
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#506352 Aug 15, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Exorcism obviously failed - both of them should undergo Trepanation Treatment to release the demonic voices in their heads... Perhaps the Rev could oblige ! LOL!

' Another common type of treatment of insanity was “trepanation”. This was “release the evil spirits” taken literally. The town’s physician would drill a hole in the sick person’s skull to release the demons.
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#506353 Aug 15, 2013
A little late I know - But for those of you who follow WAT a new addition.

Of course this will in now way cause Murph to quit watching her idol Nancy every night.

07/26/2013
WAT Welcomes Beth Karas

http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/beth-karas/
GLOOMY DAYS

Placentia, CA

#506354 Aug 15, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! Give your stumps a rest Flids- I am leaving- Breaks my heart so see you straining and exerting yourself from your crazed coma to give me hilarious Jugit's.

Heading out for a Lobster Supper - I would extend an invitation for you to join us BUT since Lobster & Sturgeon are Bottom Feeders I know quite well you would not eat your own. Scuse the pun.

G'Night don't stay up too late - Topix doesn't pay overtime.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506355 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I knew that would be your twisted reply. You're as predictable as a paid defense witness, LOL
What's so difficult about understanding criminal trial procedures.

Prosection witnesses testify with evidence pointing to a conviction.

Defense witnesses testify to cause reasonable doubt upon the prosecutions evidence which may result in an acquittal.

Ngracie still hasn't got it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,100,259
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min SpaceBlues 46,324
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 35 min Lon Spector 30
What life is like for Casey Anthony 56 min Lon Spector 193
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr Lon Spector 249
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr LizW 70,456
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr LizW 17,630
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE