CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506854 Aug 27, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I came to the conclusion years ago Casey and her family were innocent in the death of Caylee Marie.
What's troublesome was the lack of evidence and the non-relenting onslaught of distorted facts by the media.
I try to understand why the taxpayers of Florida are not outraged by the state's mishandling of the investigation and ultimately the antics at trial.
Fortunately twelve jurors found Casey not guilty but the truth of what happened to Caylee never came out.
I am appalled by the investigation and the subsequent lack of evidence,How can this happen in America?
Yes indeed it was a travesty of justice.
Why would you think ANY trial is about getting to the truth? It never has been.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506855 Aug 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think ANY trial is about getting to the truth? It never has been.
Someone disagrees with me. Care to explain why?
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506856 Aug 27, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
Blah, blah.
Casey killed her child Caylee all on her own.
She got away with it and all the loonies danced and sang.
....and STILL they make excuses?!
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506857 Aug 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone disagrees with me. Care to explain why?
Jumping in here -- I know it ain't (about truth) but it should be.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506858 Aug 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumping in here -- I know it ain't (about truth) but it should be.
No, I agree, but that is not how our justice system is set up. Finding the truth of a matter has nothing to do with it.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506859 Aug 27, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
....and STILL they make excuses?!
Astonishing, isn't it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506860 Aug 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
No journalist -- even from the scandal sheets -- will give up a source to police. They are protected from doing so.
Tell us again how you never, ever bring up Grund?
"They are protected from doing so."

You assume American Media chooses to be "protected".
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506861 Aug 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"They are protected from doing so."
You assume American Media chooses to be "protected".
Nothing you have said about your lover-boy Grund makes any sense. Why would American Media give up a source? And what on earth makes you think the idiot Grund was their source?

You make as much sense as Murphey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506862 Aug 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The OCSO narrative statement came from the original docs released in the case in mid to late November, 2010. I saved the PDF file on 11/20/2010, so I'm assuming this was the apprx. date it was released. The doc # is 12433; page 14 of 20.
Further, it is corroborated by OCSO interview of Ricardo Morales, on 11/4/2008, pg.10,(released in doc dump on 6/12/09), wherein he acknowledges selling the pix to the Globe.
YM-Yuri melich
EE- Corporal Eric Edwards
JA- Sgt, John Allem
RM- Ricardo Morales
(snip):
EE: Did you, and maybe I can clarify some of this. And you may be hope that after our conversation the other day, we weren't gonna find out YOU SOLD THOSE PICTURES TO THE GLOBE. I mean...
RM: That is not a secret. I'm not hiding that from anyone.
EE: Just asking if maybe that was your intent.
As Cindy tesified she'd never seen that shirt before and Caylee had outgrown the shorts, I'll ask the obvious question again:
Where did the clothing found with the remains come from?
You know as well as anyone that this proves nothing because neither in this interview, nor on the witness stand, did RM testify to any specific "Big Trouble" tshirt photos, nor was he ever asked -- which obviously was intentional. Furthermore, he was never asked if he recalled taking the photos and if so, the location, and how it came to be both Caylee and Casey were both wearing the same tops on two different dates. If the clothing was left at his condo, then what happened to it?

Moreso the embedded data from those photos have never been released, which of course is critical evidence to the origin......an obvious indication that evidence has been sealed.

Asking "where the clothing found with the remains came from" on a Topix thread is rather silly, don't you think?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506863 Aug 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you have said about your lover-boy Grund makes any sense. Why would American Media give up a source? And what on earth makes you think the idiot Grund was their source?
You're giving your self-infatuation away......don't embarrass yourself. This is an adult forum, remember?.....we're not here to play Tweens where if someone mentions your name it means they have a crush on you....

What prevents American Media from "giving up" a source if they choose to? Nothing!

And "a source" should not care, if he was credible. Ngracie just informed you American Media turned over information to LE regarding the tshirt photos involving RM.....I notice you are not snapping in hostility over their right to do that!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506864 Aug 27, 2013
"It still amazes me that so many people remain so outraged at her acquittal," Baez writes in a new afterword. "It tells me something very disturbing: some people would much rather see an innocent person go to jail than see a guilty person go free. Our laws are based on the premisethat says,'May ten guilty people go free before one innocent person is convicted.' That's the ideal, but unfortunately our media-driven society apparently doesn't feel that way. All you have to do is look at all the anger directed at Casey. They expressed deep outrage."

<snap>

And Baez adds: "Public perception could have sent Casey Anthony to the death chamber. What saved her, of course, was the jury system: twelve citizens who listened to the evidence and weren't swayed by the relentless drumbeat of false and phony media reports."

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506865 Aug 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason for that. What for those clues.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#506866 Aug 27, 2013
*watch
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506867 Aug 27, 2013
AUNTIE CASEY ANTHONY
http://t.nationalenquirer.com/nationalenquire... #!/entry/auntie-casey-anthony, 521cffe4da27f5d9d0128158

And the question is back on the table -- why it's thought Jody A Parker is Mallory's mother, if that's not her name.

According to Radar online, her name is Diane Mazorek.
http://t.radaronline.com/radaronline/ #!/entry/casey-anthony-is-goin g-to-be-an-aunt-brother-lee,51 96f025da27f5d9d0c766f1

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506868 Aug 27, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this not the job of the investigators who handled the case to find out where the clothing came from?
Shorts too small for Caylee indicates she was with another person not her mother.
Yes, it was the job of investigators to determine where that clothing was (physically) kept.

The too small shorts could indicate Caylee was with someone else, but it could mean (which I tend to believe), Caylee was not wearing the too small shorts when she died, as we were supposed to believe.(How could she wear them if they were too small to fit her anyway?)

The shirt....I've thought all along that the shirt found with the remains was NOT the same shirt pictured in the infamous pix sold to the Globe. I think it was a cut and paste job made to resemble the infamous shirt in the infamous Globe pix.

The still photo of Caylee wearing the same shorts as the shorts found at the remains site, was seized during a search of the home by OCSO before the remains were discovered. Why was that particular framed photo taken during the search, when at the time, it was just another picture of Caylee, one of the numerous many that existed at the time? Why did OCSO find it significant? And why was the question never asked or answered as to who framed that particular still shot from the video and who put it on Casey's nightstand?

I'm not focusing on minutia here.....but I am focusing on the odd coincidences that went on during this case.

So in answer to your question, my question would be, who investigated the investigation?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#506869 Aug 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
One more interesting tidbit, the shorts were seen in the video of Casey and Caylee playing knee-lift on the floor. A framed still pix from that video was sitting on Casey's nightstand and seized by OCSO during a search conducted while Casey was in jail.
That "coincidental video" of Caylee wearing those shorts made it's "debut" during a live episode of Nancy Grace, where the source of the video was kept secret, but was interviewed live via phone by Nancy Grace. When asked why she released the video, she made a comment about doing it for Caylee.(I don't remember her exact words but the transcript of that show should be in the NG archives).
The pix of Caylee wearing the "big trouble" shirt sold to the Globe before her remains were "discovered" AND the video released of Caylee wearing those shorts before "discovery day", begs the question as to how many coincidences can there be in this case, while her mother was sitting in jail?
You've beat this topic to death. The shorts fit Caylee once she ceased wearing diapers as the bulk of the diaper was no longer there.

Cindy lied about the shirt. Just because Cindy said she never saw it or washed it doesn't mean the shirt was not in her home.

The coincidence comment is nonsense.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#506871 Aug 27, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this not the job of the investigators who handled the case to find out where the clothing came from?
Shorts too small for Caylee indicates she was with another person not her mother.
The clothing was purchased by Cindy or Casey who likely either stole it or stole the money to purchase the items.

The shorts were not too small for Caylee. The only other person Caylee could have been with would be Murphey as she has continuously admitted that she spent time with Casey and Caylee. Murphey is the nanny.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506872 Aug 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as well as anyone that this proves nothing because neither in this interview, nor on the witness stand, did RM testify to any specific "Big Trouble" tshirt photos, nor was he ever asked -- which obviously was intentional. Furthermore, he was never asked if he recalled taking the photos and if so, the location, and how it came to be both Caylee and Casey were both wearing the same tops on two different dates. If the clothing was left at his condo, then what happened to it?
Moreso the embedded data from those photos have never been released, which of course is critical evidence to the origin......an obvious indication that evidence has been sealed.
Asking "where the clothing found with the remains came from" on a Topix thread is rather silly, don't you think?
Why would my question by silly, as you say?

Cindy testified that caylee had OUTGROWN the shorts.

Baez wrote in his book that if Dr. Lee had testified, he would have testified that the shorts were ripped. Baez never expanded on this comment.

The docs released in the case are numbered, Rambler, making your theory of this vast conspiracy of falsifying documents rather silly.

And as to what was asked and answered by Ricardo when he took the stand was obviously worked out ahead of time for some reason. But when he did leave the stand that day, he did "slam" his way out of the courtroom. Hardly the reaction one would expect from someone who had just been asked a bunch of innocuous questions.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#506873 Aug 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was the job of investigators to determine where that clothing was (physically) kept.
No it is not the job of the investigators to determine where clothing is kept, lol. Their job is to determine if the clothing was Caylee's and it was. Imagine that, Caylee died wearing her own clothes.

Unheard of!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506875 Aug 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would my question by silly, as you say?
Cindy testified that caylee had OUTGROWN the shorts.
Baez wrote in his book that if Dr. Lee had testified, he would have testified that the shorts were ripped. Baez never expanded on this comment.
The docs released in the case are numbered, Rambler, making your theory of this vast conspiracy of falsifying documents rather silly.
And as to what was asked and answered by Ricardo when he took the stand was obviously worked out ahead of time for some reason. But when he did leave the stand that day, he did "slam" his way out of the courtroom. Hardly the reaction one would expect from someone who had just been asked a bunch of innocuous questions.
So what's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,403,033
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 50 min Just Think 1,567
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 hr Pietro Armando 206
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 10 hr Harry Paratestes 1,262
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 19,085
News How gay rights advance democracy in the Middle ... 10 hr Buford 1
News Thousands gather for 'tea party' rally in Orlando (Apr '09) 16 hr The Donald_ 2,059

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages