CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506744 Aug 25, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
'Bedroom at Arles' by van Gogh. Why?
Thanks. Why? I just don't recall noticing it on the wall in any of the colour photos on the net. It's an unusual piece to be in the living room of a guy pad and from how it's displayed, you can tell the owner is certainly not an art collector.

http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/new-photos-r...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506745 Aug 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Why? I just don't recall noticing it on the wall in any of the colour photos on the net. It's an unusual piece to be in the living room of a guy pad and from how it's displayed, you can tell the owner is certainly not an art collector.
http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/new-photos-r...
My boyfriend in college had that same print hanging in his apartment. I had it in my house too. It's a very well-known painting.

You don't have to be an art collector to hang up a cheap print.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Thomasville, GA

#506746 Aug 25, 2013
Why is it unusual to have that picture in a "guy pad"?

It's a standard mundane poster seen lots of places, along with sunflowers and starry night.
He could have picked it up anywhere.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506747 Aug 25, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
Why is it unusual to have that picture in a "guy pad"?
It's a standard mundane poster seen lots of places, along with sunflowers and starry night.
He could have picked it up anywhere.
May even have come with the apt. I don't understand the obsession with inconsequential minutiae.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506748 Aug 25, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
My boyfriend in college had that same print hanging in his apartment. I had it in my house too. It's a very well-known painting.
You don't have to be an art collector to hang up a cheap print.
Nor does one have to be an art collector to know how to appropriately hang a cheap print.

According to the thread I linked, it appears at one time these series of black and white photos (excluding the 1st one) were speculated to be the "last" photos of Caylee, as opposed to the nursing home video, with a younger child and great-grandpa.

It's interesting to look back and notice how much of what was widely believed to become incriminating evidence against Casey didn't come to pass.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506750 Aug 25, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
May even have come with the apt. I don't understand the obsession with inconsequential minutiae.
The condo Ricardo Morales lived in was owned by JC Chatt -- or did that storyline get changed as well?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506751 Aug 25, 2013
* JP Chatt
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#506752 Aug 25, 2013
How many "hats" are on this thread? Much ado about nothing.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Jacksonville, GA

#506754 Aug 25, 2013
Too bad the picture didn't fall on Casey's head during her guitar solo.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506755 Aug 25, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear that those two words "inconsequential minutiae" are a description of Rambler's life in a nutshell.
How right you are.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506756 Aug 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The condo Ricardo Morales lived in was owned by JC Chatt -- or did that storyline get changed as well?
No idea what storyline you're talking about. Nor do I care.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506758 Aug 25, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
Too bad the picture didn't fall on Casey's head during her guitar solo.
Silly ol you that really wasn't the Orlando Kid player strumming on the Geetar -That was simply a photo shop of "Django" Reinhardt .

Did you not notice the missing fingers????
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506759 Aug 25, 2013
http://www.fineartprintsondemand.com/artists/...

If one were to look closely at these pics one would quickly realize that they have recently been Photo Shopped..

Note: Paul Gogy did not itemize his pics I have taken the liberty of doing by showing the titles and my comments.

(A) THE ROAD TO RUIN
Scuse the pun- just figured it was the road to the copse where the Orlando Kid Killer dumped her kid.

(B) LOSS IOF VIRGINITY
A fine portrayal of the Orlando Kid Killer after she had been given a Date Rape Drug
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506760 Aug 25, 2013
Hey Marce my other hate filled hat LOL..
Take a quiet mo to enjoy this amazing chant from the Monks on Caldy Isle in Wales.
How well I remember after attending Evensong I would sit upon the silvery silken sands of Tenby Beach and listen this beautiful sound wafting thru the air.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506761 Aug 25, 2013
Could Red Deer Residents who venture forth from their Bunker in order to capture a few meager rays of sunshine Ever Ever experience this magnificence ???? Dinbych-y-pysgod,
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506762 Aug 25, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about an imbecile. If you didn't care you wouldn't spend your days,nights and weekends posting to the poor sap.
IS your compass in need of repair ???
You usually stalk those on the Chat thread attacking a nice group of harmless peeps who just like to chat.
WTF is wrong with you.? Is your umbilical still entwined around your neck cutting off the Oxygen to your brain ????
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506763 Aug 25, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea what storyline you're talking about. Nor do I care.
Yes, let's not talk about the possible connection between Jesse Grund and JP Chatt.....

Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton
page 38/39
Next, Melich looked into the apartment on North Hillside Drive. It had been the first apartment Casey visited with him, the location where she said Zanny had lived with a roommate in early 2006. Not only had no one named Zenaida Gonzales lived there, but the complex itself was a seniors-only facility, Coincidentally, when the initial responding deputies had searched the Pontiac the night before, they'd found an address written on a piece of paper that was right across the street from the senior facility. It turned out that address belonged to Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund.

Page 44
(Melich to Casey at Universal) "Now that apartment you pointed out to me, the two-story apartment, that's an old folks home. It's right across the street from your ex-boyfriend's house, who you never mentioned. And you say you wrote the address down because it was across the street, that's a lie, because I've already talked to him, and we've already been by the house, and, you know, we've looked at everything we could look at over there."
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506764 Aug 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's not talk about the possible connection between Jesse Grund and JP Chatt.....
page 38/39
Next, Melich looked into the apartment on North Hillside Drive. It had been the first apartment Casey visited with him, the location where she said Zanny had lived with a roommate in early 2006. Not only had no one named Zenaida Gonzales lived there, but the complex itself was a seniors-only facility, Coincidentally, when the initial responding deputies had searched the Pontiac the night before, they'd found an address written on a piece of paper that was right across the street from the senior facility. It turned out that address belonged to Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund.
Page 44
(Melich to Casey at Universal) "Now that apartment you pointed out to me, the two-story apartment, that's an old folks home. It's right across the street from your ex-boyfriend's house, who you never mentioned. And you say you wrote the address down because it was across the street, that's a lie, because I've already talked to him, and we've already been by the house, and, you know, we've looked at everything we could look at over there."
Gawd Amighty! What will it take for you and the rest of you ghouls to realize that that YES! YES! The Trial Is Over
YES! YES! The Trial Is Over

The Orlando Kid Killer was acquitted by 12 Pinella Inbreds And all that remains are 3 CULT CULT CULT MEMBERS posting on here in order to alleviate their lonely deranged brains.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506765 Aug 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
page 38/39
Page 44

"Yes, let's not talk about the possible connection between Jesse Grund and JP Chatt....."

"Let's NOT talk" ....... Bwahahahaha muchly !
LMAO best suggestion you have ever come up with during your 5 years of posting garbage here Tard.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506766 Aug 25, 2013
Much as it grieves me - whilst ripping my heart asunder- The time has come for me leave - Have to prepare for the trip to Catalina tomorrow.

Wouldst I not be able to tarry awhile in order for my humble being to soak up the brilliant comments of Ram and her Woody hat..

Till the morrow dear friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,417,551
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Serratus Anterior 61,011
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) 4 hr Former Play 213
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Milee 73,682
loan shark (Dec '11) 8 hr spotcred 32
Hot girl named Sara 18 hr James 3
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 21 hr Rose_NoHo 194

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages