|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
In my Opinion..
This Caylee abduction/murder is nothing but a
Calculated Evil Queen Grace Global Financial Ponzie Scheeme in conjuncture in The Ninth with Perry~Mason all for The Love of Money!
While Casey was in Solitairy Confinement 24/7
till the REAL TRIAL ...for over 36 months..
The Evil Queen ranted and ca$hed`in on Rating$ 24/7 for over 36 months..to end up with a NOT GUILTY VERDICT...
Therefore., The only thing The Evil Queen did is Satisfy her evil little demons and Mental Raped Citizens Moral Values around the Globe...
All for The Love of MONEY!
Let's see what The FBI Reports concludes..
Would be nice to hear The USJD FBI announce a
"Press Conference" and learn the The Evil Queen, Perry~Mason et al., where All Busted into an FBI Probe under the Rico Act...
Again., that's only My Opinion..
I wonder what's taking Karensa Karas SO LONG to repond to my REPLY to her QUESTIONS ????
Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony!

OK -- can you explain why Casey Anthony is still the most hated woman in the nation ? Nancy Grace has not talked about her in the past year and half.
SANE NORMAL PEOPLE in this nation has a brain, and doesn't need N Grace or anyone else to tell them how to feel about a lying, 7 times convicted felon, poor excuse of a mother who killed her child, then partied for 31 days. People hate Casey because of what SHE DID not because of a TV SHOW -- Got IT ?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
In my Opinion..
This Caylee abduction/murder is nothing but a
Calculated Evil Queen Grace Global Financial Ponzie Scheeme in conjuncture in The Ninth with Perry~Mason all for The Love of Money!
While Casey was in Solitairy Confinement 24/7
till the REAL TRIAL ...for over 36 months..
The Evil Queen ranted and ca$hed`in on Rating$ 24/7 for over 36 months..to end up with a NOT GUILTY VERDICT...
Therefore., The only thing The Evil Queen did is Satisfy her evil little demons and Mental Raped Citizens Moral Values around the Globe...
All for The Love of MONEY!
Let's see what The FBI Reports concludes..
Would be nice to hear The USJD FBI announce a
"Press Conference" and learn the The Evil Queen, Perry~Mason et al., where All Busted into an FBI Probe under the Rico Act...
Again., that's only My Opinion..
I wonder what's taking Karensa Karas SO LONG to repond to my REPLY to her QUESTIONS ????
Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony!
OMG! After being out of town for a few days- SHOCKED am I to see that the gentlemen in the white suits have not arrives and carried you out in a strait jacket.

O Gawd - Could it be that you have used your feminine wiles and shimmied around in your Target Push-Up Bra like KC- EH ?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

LOL! No wonder Rams has befriended the hefty wench from Spring TX- She is confident that
Spring will suck up the poopy doo - Aka known as BS
she continues to post on this thread.

'Sewage backup in the home is a health hazard. A backup can happen when the septic system overflows or when there is a clog in the city sewer lines, broken pipes or any one of a number of other causes. When it happens, you must take steps to clean it up as quickly as possible. Raw sewage presents a number of problems including, most importantly, health hazards. These hazards include viruses, bacteria and parasites. When cleaning, work on one area at a time so the procedure goes smoothly.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_2338298_clean-up-sewe...

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

If anyone needs a good laugh here the Link to to NGrace's ( Karen Karas ) new fourm ?

http://www.bleedingcity.com/the-death-of-cayl...
Murphey Law is going to wet herself when she realizes she is waiting for Ngrace to respond to her reply:

murpheys reply to her:

Donia Thimons · Camarillo, California
Hi! I'm Murph...I do commend you on your composition..But., again., You alleged Caylee drowned to create reasonnable doubts! Nothing more and nothing less. The State did NOT prove that those remains in the woods were of Caylee and those remains were CREMATED within 3 weeks , to distroy the EVIDENCE..it was NOT Caylee. You are missing a piece of the puzzle. I saw Casey with Caylee and Morgan's client Zaneida Gonzales on June 19th 2008 in Moore Haven, Glades County., where I volunteered with Sheriff Stuart Whiddon's Citizen on Patrol Program. It was Casey with Caylee and there is no mistake on the date. Therefore it is impossible and illogical to alledged Caylee drowned on your June 16th scenario..anyway you look at it. Casey Anthony said "I should have never trusted her" to her brother Lee Anthony! Trusted Who? When Casey was interviewed by the FBI., she told them "My Child was Kidnapped!" Was it a LIE also when she told them...I know she's ALIVE..a Mother can feel those things" (July 2008). Nowaday you have a Florida Secret Perry Mason Lawfirm , attempting to buy Casey''s Silence for $25K and MUTE the $800K bankcruptcy...while claiming Casey is destitute/indigent to...." OWN" her Mind. Casey should talk to Oprah and "Clear the Air of Florida's Deceptions" Right Now, I doubt that even IRONSIDE can get Casey out of this $ink hole of a me$$. Her Life doesn't even worth a dime to Perry Mason., much less $25K IRONSIDE is ready to allow Casey to admit., She was indeed in Moore Haven to drop Caylee off to Zaneida Gonzales because Tony Lazarro wanted Casey to work at the FUSIAN Photoshoot Promotion that landed on the Ninth Circus Reality TV Courtroom , well planned months ahead and $ucked by Queen Grace...When Law Enforcement INTIMIDATES Witnesses...You know they are Obstructing Justice! Casey has advantage to padlock her doors, Lots of PYTHONS loose in Florida..That where they breed..just sayin...
Reply · Like · Follow Post · August 8 at 10:13am
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

LMAO! In order for you to understand the deranged inbred from Red Deer Canada- It may behoove you to peruse this thread set up by Deb Stalker from UT..

Lww.topix.net/forum/city/orlando-fl/T21UTCU6L... alng w8th
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

OOPS looks as tho the Grund terrorists are blocking it.

ww.topix.net/forum/city/orlando -
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
PSSST!...
"“The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.”
&#8213; Leonardo da Vinci
Speaking of Mona Lisa, don't you think she looks a lot like Leonardo da Vinci's painting of Saint Jean-Baptist?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Saint_Jean-...

I wonder what secrets crypt will reveal?

Saint Jean the Baptist is of course a popular French holiday in Quebec and France and also a "religious feast day" in other European countries. Did you ever hear of a male "bearing fruit"?

"..........Two days later, La Minerve concluded: "This holiday, whose goal is to solidify the union of the Canadiens, will not go without bearing fruit. It will be celebrated annually as a national holiday and will not miss producing the happiest results."[14] The celebration recurred in 1835, 1836, 1837.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Holiday... (Quebec)

Wouldn't that be worth a sly grin - Saint Jean the Baptist and Mona Lisa are one and the same?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

GUFFAW!
Bleedn well Gob smacked am I -Just check out the Jessica Thread to realize what a deranged sycophant miscreant Rambler is.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

cindLee wrote:
If anyone needs a good laugh here the Link to to NGrace's ( Karen Karas ) new fourm
http://whois.domaintools.com/bleedingcity.com

You've got the name wrong.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Mona Lisa, don't you think she looks a lot like Leonardo da Vinci's painting of Saint Jean-Baptist?
Saint Jean the Baptist is of course a popular French holiday in Quebec and France and also a "religious feast day" in other European countries. Did you ever hear of a male "bearing fruit"?
"..........Two days later, La Minerve concluded: "This holiday, whose goal is to solidify the union of the Canadiens, will not go without bearing fruit. It will be celebrated annually as a national holiday and will not miss producing the happiest results."[14] The celebration recurred in 1835, 1836, 1837.
Wouldn't that be worth a sly grin - Saint Jean the Baptist and Mona Lisa are one and the same?
LOL !WTF inbred ne'er did I speak of Mona Lisa apparently the voices you hear have managed to penetrate your tin foil hat.

Batten down the hatches of your bunker Darlin BUT be sure to open the door to the Rev when he arrives to give you the check for so much free advertising.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
OOPS looks as tho the Grund terrorists are blocking it.
ww.topix.net/forum/city/orlando -
Either you need new bifocals, braille for your iPhone or to sober up before you attempt complicated maneuvers such as cut and paste.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
If anyone needs a good laugh here the Link to to NGrace's ( Karen Karas ) new fourm ?
http://www.bleedingcity.com/the-death-of-cayl...
Murphey Law is going to wet herself when she realizes she is waiting for Ngrace to respond to her reply:
murpheys reply to her:
Donia Thimons · Camarillo, California
Hi! I'm Murph...I do commend you on your composition..But., again., You alleged Caylee drowned to create reasonnable doubts! Nothing more and nothing less. The State did NOT prove that those remains in the woods were of Caylee and those remains were CREMATED within 3 weeks , to distroy the EVIDENCE..it was NOT Caylee. You are missing a piece of the puzzle. I saw Casey with Caylee and Morgan's client Zaneida Gonzales on June 19th 2008 in Moore Haven, Glades County., where I volunteered with Sheriff Stuart Whiddon's Citizen on Patrol Program. It was Casey with Caylee and there is no mistake on the date. Therefore it is impossible and illogical to alledged Caylee drowned on your June 16th scenario..anyway you look at it. Casey Anthony said "I should have never trusted her" to her brother Lee Anthony! Trusted Who? When Casey was interviewed by the FBI., she told them "My Child was Kidnapped!" Was it a LIE also when she told them...I know she's ALIVE..a Mother can feel those things" (July 2008). Nowaday you have a Florida Secret Perry Mason Lawfirm , attempting to buy Casey''s Silence for $25K and MUTE the $800K bankcruptcy...while claiming Casey is destitute/indigent to...." OWN" her Mind. Casey should talk to Oprah and "Clear the Air of Florida's Deceptions" Right Now, I doubt that even IRONSIDE can get Casey out of this $ink hole of a me$$. Her Life doesn't even worth a dime to Perry Mason., much less $25K IRONSIDE is ready to allow Casey to admit., She was indeed in Moore Haven to drop Caylee off to Zaneida Gonzales because Tony Lazarro wanted Casey to work at the FUSIAN Photoshoot Promotion that landed on the Ninth Circus Reality TV Courtroom , well planned months ahead and $ucked by Queen Grace...When Law Enforcement INTIMIDATES Witnesses...You know they are Obstructing Justice! Casey has advantage to padlock her doors, Lots of PYTHONS loose in Florida..That where they breed..just sayin...
Reply · Like · Follow Post · August 8 at 10:13am
The Person's name who replied to the above last saturday and requested a series of answers to her questions..is the author of the article "The Death of Caylee Anthony" on Bleeding City.com is
Karensa Karas. She received all my answers yesterday Monday,August 12, 5:30pm. I'm still waiting for her reply.

The Chain of email..was forwarded to the Private Forum...
Maybe she'll respond tonight...I'll let you know!

Get a Grip > CinLee.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother was in a St-John Babtist procession when he was a toddler way back in 1948 in Quebec, Canada...65 years ago...

Nowaday, St-John Babtist Celebrations lasts a full week +.

But I don't get the Mona Lisa ..rambler..!
could you elaborate?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Rambler..
Why are those bozo's saying your me.,and I'm you..
and Joy..to the World?

Could you please IDENTIFY Your Self..

I'm Donia Thimons and I live in Camarillo,Ca..

And you are:_________

GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you need new bifocals, braille for your iPhone or to sober up before you attempt complicated maneuvers such as cut and paste.
Thanks Muchly Darlin - Smooches Muchly!

Regardless of how much I flounder in an attempt to determine the truth -- I can always rely upon you to steer me toward the
RVF.G site whereby you as a Flocker will lead me into green pastures.
Will you perhaps lead me into the RevG. paths of righteousness whereby I too may receive a paycheck such as you ?????
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
CULT CULT CULT.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The Person's name who replied to the above last saturday and requested a series of answers to her questions..is the author of the article "The Death of Caylee Anthony" on Bleeding City.com is
Karensa Karas. She received all my answers yesterday Monday,August 12, 5:30pm. I'm still waiting for her reply.
Get a Grip > CinLee.
Oh! CindLee...by the way...

Karensa Karas claims that Caylee Anthony drowned!
The Florida Death Certificate is the the name of Caylee Anthony!

I Alway said that Caylee Marie Anthony is ALIVE!

That's how CALCULATED "THEY" Planned The Ponzie Scheme!

"They" authorized the Suburban Dr. Remains in the Name of
Caylee Anthony...

Caylee's full name is Caylee Marie Anthony!
CMA! CMA! CMA!
Such has Cynthia Marie Anthony and Casey Marie Anthony...

RG's Ritual ? CULT! CULT! CULT!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother was in a St-John Babtist procession when he was a toddler way back in 1948 in Quebec, Canada...65 years ago...
Nowaday, St-John Babtist Celebrations lasts a full week +.
But I don't get the Mona Lisa ..rambler..!
could you elaborate?
A Modern Ode to the Mona Lisa, Guided by Google’s Hive Mind
BY LIZ STINSON07.11.1312:15 PM

Google any famous work of art, and you’ll get an unpredictable grab bag of results. A quick search of Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper turns up hundreds of copies of the original painting, but you’ll also find a rendition with My Little Pony heads replacing the disciples or a group of zombies gnawing on a bloody Jesus. Search for Mona Lisa, and the results are even more bizarre.“In most of the searches, the original is scarce amongst the results,” says artist Fraser Clark.“Instead, you find thousands of home-made pastiches, odd mashups and bastardizations.”

Clark would know. The Glasgow-based artist made an entire flip book of the different Mona Lisa images found online—or at least 240 of them.“With the internet continually expanding, it’d be impossible to archive every single Mona Lisa,” he explains. Even still, it’s a good effort. Each of the 240 Mona Lisa pastiches was scaled to the same size, printed on a single sheet of paper then French-folded. In a nice touch, the edge of the book depicts a hybrid Mona Lisa made up from every image in the book. The Mona Lisas are arranged by file name. Some are simply numbers like “45675.jpg,” while others are more descriptive.“A personal favorite is ‘Barack-Obama-as-Mona-Lisa–560 45.jpg,’ which features Barack Obama’s face as a replacement, as well as Capitol Hill in the background,” Clark says. Naturally, this is followed by “Barack-Obama-Defacing-the-Mon a-Lisa–70325.jpg,” which shows the president, black Sharpie in hand, scribbling a mustache on the famous painted lady.

Clark says he was surprised by how contemporary some of the images he found were, noting that a breaking news story can produce a handful of Mona Lisa-inspired images. The flip book, while mostly just a clever art project, is an unexpected mirror on our present-day culture.“It’s possible that today, more people may have seen a Marge Simpson Mona Lisa on Google, than visited Leonardo Da Vinci’s painting at the Louvre in Paris,” he says.

http://www.wired.com/design/2013/07/a-flip-bo...

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a Grip > CinLee.
Like I was trying to tell you murph -- our own comrade poster and the composer of this thread NGrace, is also your Karensa Karas.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
Rambler..
Why are those bozo's saying your me.,and I'm you..
and Joy..to the World?
Could you please IDENTIFY Your Self..
I'm Donia Thimons and I live in Camarillo,Ca..
And you are:_________
You're mistaking me for someone interested in your private forum where <snork> everyone knows everyone's name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Eman 1,082,777
WWE News: David Otunga To Appear On General Hos... 17 min dmw 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min truth-facts 45,859
What life is like for Casey Anthony 35 min BiRexual 52
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 41 min BiRexual 163
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 2 hr Samuel Lewis 6
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 3 hr Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••