Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506407 Aug 16, 2013
Crash survivor gets 30 years in prison for murder suspects' deaths
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/123...

The guy in this photo, the facial expression reminds me of someone, but I can't quite put my finger on who it is.....

Anybody?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506408 Aug 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Hmmmm......not sure what to make of this....
State of Florida versus Anthony, Casey Marie
07/07/2011
4. FALSE INFO TO LEO RE:MISSING PERSON OR FELONY
06/15/2008 (FDM) 837.055
5. FALSE INFO TO LEO RE:MISSING PERSON OR FELONY
06/15/2008 (FDM) 837.055
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
Notice Counts 6 and 7 are no longer listed as being heard, nor are the two counts 5 and 7 recorded as being reversed on appeal?
But the biggest shocker is the date of 06/15/2008 would be the date the offense occurred - which just happened to be FATHER'S DAY -- according to the storyline the day before Caylee went missing and a month before the disapprearnce was reported to LE.
Is the new Clerk of the Court sifting through fabricated records and correcting them? I don't think this date of the lying offense was originally recorded as occurring on FATHER'S DAY because somebody would have noticed it.
The very first article ..Globe August issue (written in July)..
by Bob Burns..Disapeared June 15th,2008..the neighbors heard a huge fight....and saw Casey leaving with caylee..(Father's Day)..

I told you that before..Why EVERONE got Chloroformed is possibly
because THE MEDIA --RE-ROUTED THE INFO!and KEPT it quiet..included the Anthony's Jose, Mason,Jeff Ashton,Burdick, George, Chief Justice Belvin Perry, Lawson Lamar, NANCY GRACE..last but not least...

and also..that I told the feds long ago..about LEO...No such abreviation of Law enforcement..Leo is Leo/nard Padilla...I printed Casey's rap sheet..in 08
Cute..real cute
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506409 Aug 16, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
by Bob Burns..Disapeared June 15th,2008..the neighbors heard a huge fight....and saw Casey leaving with caylee..(Father's Day)..
because THE MEDIA --RE-ROUTED THE INFO!and KEPT it quiet..included the Anthony's Jose, Mason,Jeff Ashton,Burdick, George, Chief Justice Belvin Perry, Lawson Lamar, NANCY GRACE..last but not least...
and also..that I told the feds long ago..about LEO...No such abreviation of Law enforcement..Leo is Leo/nard Padilla...I printed Casey's rap sheet..in 08
Cute..real cute
Here's something to burst your conspiracy: LEO only means Law Enforcement Officer.

Very sinister, I know.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506410 Aug 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute..real cute
LEO = Law Enforcement Officer

Nowhere in the storyline was it suggested ANYONE had reason TO SPEAK with a Law Enforcement Officer on FATHER'S DAY, 2008, the same day Cindy and Caylee were allegedly visited grandpa in the Nursing Home at Mount Dora.

It fits with the FBI becoming involved 72 hours after Caylee's disappearance. "Casey" said she dropped Caylee off with the sitter on June 9th, and she knew last knew the child was okay on the 12th. 72 hours later is June 15th.

I'm almost certain Tip #46, the surveillance video at the AutoZone store in Orange County, the man with black hair and a little girl who looked like Caylee was also dated the 12th.

If the Clerk site info is accurate, authorities became aware of the disappearance on June 15th, not 30 days later, and "Casey" was charged with lying on same date. It has no bearing on what neighbours later said they saw.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506411 Aug 17, 2013
Order Barring Unauthorized Filings
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile...

Hey SMurph, you and this Curtis Jackson have something in common.....

"He describes himself as "one of the suppressed witnesses defense counsel failed to subpoena for discriminatory and Ineffctive reasons".......Although he claims to be a witness, Mr Jackson is not a party in this case."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506412 Aug 17, 2013
Appling Speaks Wells IV
defense witness list

Presumably the 1st........

The Strangest Names in American Polital History
Appling Speaks Wells (1867-1930)

...... The Wells family resided in Mississippi before removing to Florida in the late 1890s, eventually settling in the city of Tallahassee. In 1906 Appling Wells was elected to the Florida State House of Representatives from Leon County, officially taking his seat in January 1907. He served two terms in the state house, and in 1912 won election to the Florida State Senate, serving here until 1917.
After leaving the senate, Wells maintained a low profile until 1921, when he was named to the Florida State Railroad Commission. His service on this board extended until his death at age 63 on December 16, 1930 in Tallahassee. He was survived by his wife Caro and was later interred at the Oakland Cemetery in Tallahassee.........

http://politicalstrangenames.blogspot.ca/2012...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506413 Aug 17, 2013
OneTouch Aug 01, 2011 (1).PDF 08/02/11
OneTouch Aug 01, 2011 (2).PDF 08/02/11

Source-

What's written within these two documents does not following the storyline either, including a hearing held on August 1, 2011 presided by Judge Adams .....Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon, counsel, defendant present, defendant changed Not Guity plea to Guilty.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506414 Aug 17, 2013
Scientists have found “God’s bathtub,” a lake totally untouched by climate change
By Holly Richmond

Were you curious about where Our Lord and Savior scrubs his man-nipples? It’s in “God’s bathtub,” naturally, which is what scientists are calling this Australian lake, because it has been untouched by climate change for 7,000 YEARS.

He wants His loofah back.

Researchers at the University of Adelaide were “accidentally” studying - "God’s toilet paper caddy" (crossed out)- nearby land when they decided to test the lake’s algae for funsies. The “absolutely beautiful” lake — Blue Lake on North Stradbroke Island — has been spared the uglier effects of climate change, so the natural conclusion is that an unproven deity has been preserving it for His or Her personal bathing, complete with aromatherapy candles (a gift from Mary Mag) and bath salts (JUDAS!).

The lake is fed by an aquifer (God’s faucet) and seeps into a swamp (God’s drain). According to Cameron Barr, a researcher at the university:

"To our knowledge, this is the only lake like this in Australia that has shown such stability over such a long period of time. We expected some change, given the magnitude of environmental changes over that period, so it was a surprise to find almost none.

We looked at lots of different proxies of environmental change, such as fossil pollen. But we also looked at fossil algae, these things called diatoms. Diatoms are very, very susceptible to changes in water chemistry. What we’ve found by looking at these diatoms, how they changed over time, is that there was very little change in the chemistry of the lake over the last 7,500 years.

So to our knowledge, this is the only lake like this in Australia that has shown such stability over such a long period of time."

Can I get an amen?

http://grist.org/list/scientists-have-found-g...

LMAO!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506415 Aug 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Source-
What's written within these two documents does not following the storyline either, including a hearing held on August 1, 2011 presided by Judge Adams .....Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon, counsel, defendant present, defendant changed Not Guity plea to Guilty.
I think you should CONCENTRATED on..The ORDER OF RECUSAL

State of Florida,
Plaintif
vs
Casey Marie Anthony
Defendant
..........CASE NO: 2008-CF-013331-A-O

Order of Recusal

THIS COURT, on it's own motion,hereby enters it's Order of Recusal
with regards to the above-captioned case and requests this case to be tranfered to another division.

DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Orlando, Orange County,Florida, this 3rd day of August 2011.

SIGNED Stan Strickland
Circuit Judge
Verbal authorization given on 8/3/11 for the use of signature stamp to avoid delay.

ORDER OF REASSIGNMENT
THE ABOVE-STYLED cause is hereby reassigned from Honorable Stan Strickland, Division 16, to the Honorable "Belvin Perry Jr, Division 16.

DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Orlando, Orange County, Florida, this 3rd day of August,2011

Please Rambler..explain WHY..when Chief Justice Belvin Perry Jr,
Who took the Casey Marie Anthony Trial in June 2010...

Is accepting to be reassigned to the Case on August 3rd 2011
When the TRIAL WAS OVER on JULY 5th 2011?????

And furthermore...Belvin Perry Ordering Casey Marie Anthony to
ORDER AMENDING "SPECIAL COST" OF INVESTIGATION FOR THE ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
The amount of $145,660.21 to OCSO (September 22,2011)

What's the DEAL Now with the Bankcruptcy in Federal Court..
Does the $25K Casey's Friends are willing to pay... covers Honorable Chief Judge Belvin Perry's ORDER? etc,etc..

Obviously rambler..You need to OBSERVE this Mickey Mouse case...
has a WHOLE..and it's sinking Fast and Furious..

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506416 Aug 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You had no idea about the accidental drowning theory until the trial but yet you claim you are the original ngrace?
Well you certainly blew that impersonation out of the water. LOL
I am ngrace, the original ngrace.

I had no idea that Baez would say that Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008. It made all the pieces come together. I could visualize it happening just as he described, and that visual upset me greatly.

The molestation accusation I wasn't completely sold on, but each time I go back and review something, when talking circumstantial evidence, I believe there are pieces in this case that could point in that direction.

I've admitted numerous times that I wasn't smart enough to connect the dots before trial. I've also admitted numerous times that I didn't just take what Baez said at face value until I cross-checked the information, and to date I see nothing which would indicate the story is not true.

Level 6

Location hidden

#506417 Aug 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Scientists have found “God’s bathtub,” a lake totally untouched by climate change
By Holly Richmond
Were you curious about where Our Lord and Savior scrubs his man-nipples? It’s in “God’s bathtub,” naturally, which is what scientists are calling this Australian lake, because it has been untouched by climate change for 7,000 YEARS.
He wants His loofah back.
Researchers at the University of Adelaide were “accidentally” studying - "God’s toilet paper caddy" (crossed out)- nearby land when they decided to test the lake’s algae for funsies. The “absolutely beautiful” lake — Blue Lake on North Stradbroke Island — has been spared the uglier effects of climate change, so the natural conclusion is that an unproven deity has been preserving it for His or Her personal bathing, complete with aromatherapy candles (a gift from Mary Mag) and bath salts (JUDAS!).
The lake is fed by an aquifer (God’s faucet) and seeps into a swamp (God’s drain). According to Cameron Barr, a researcher at the university:
"To our knowledge, this is the only lake like this in Australia that has shown such stability over such a long period of time. We expected some change, given the magnitude of environmental changes over that period, so it was a surprise to find almost none.
We looked at lots of different proxies of environmental change, such as fossil pollen. But we also looked at fossil algae, these things called diatoms. Diatoms are very, very susceptible to changes in water chemistry. What we’ve found by looking at these diatoms, how they changed over time, is that there was very little change in the chemistry of the lake over the last 7,500 years.
So to our knowledge, this is the only lake like this in Australia that has shown such stability over such a long period of time."
Can I get an amen?
http://grist.org/list/scientists-have-found-g...
LMAO!!!
How many hundreds of Sinkholes turned into Lakes in the Snake Shape State of Florida ?

That was God's work too!
Can I get an amen too woman ?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506418 Aug 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea that Baez would say that Caylee drowned in the family pool on June 16, 2008. It made all the pieces come together. I could visualize it happening just as he described, and that visual upset me greatly.
The molestation accusation I wasn't completely sold on, but each time I go back and review something, when talking circumstantial evidence, I believe there are pieces in this case that could point in that direction.
I've admitted numerous times that I wasn't smart enough to connect the dots before trial. I've also admitted numerous times that I didn't just take what Baez said at face value until I cross-checked the information, and to date I see nothing which would indicate the story is not true.
ngrace, I remember how shocked you were when Baez dropped the bomb. You were very upset, & then you talked to friends & thought about it & decided that it made sense.

So I don't know why Rambler insists you knew about the drowning theory before the trial. How could anyone?

Level 7

Location hidden

#506419 Aug 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Source-
The order was signed by former Judge Stan Strickland. He rewrote his original order after the scribnor error debacle came to light regarding when her probation ended. He subsequently resigned from the bench.

Casey Anthony Judge Stan Strickland to resign
Posted: 6:16 p.m. Monday, Oct. 17, 2011

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/casey-anthony-j...

The Great Probation Debate
Posted on August 2, 2011 by Richard Hornsby

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/08/the-gr...

Level 7

Location hidden

#506420 Aug 17, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, I remember how shocked you were when Baez dropped the bomb. You were very upset, & then you talked to friends & thought about it & decided that it made sense.
So I don't know why Rambler insists you knew about the drowning theory before the trial. How could anyone?
Thanks Marce for remembering my reaction correctly. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I don't know why it effected me so badly, but it did. It was just like having hundreds of unconnected pieces of a puzzle floating around in my head and when he made that statement, all those hundreds of floating pieces came together so suddenly, it was like a bomb went off without warning.

It fit.

I don't know why Rambler says many things, but it goes along with her accusing me of being someone I am not.

She also insists I'm not ngrace for unknown reasons of her own, but as she doesn't remember or admit to having private conversations with me back then,(and scaring the living daylights out of me by telling me she was parked outside of my house), either she is a different person or she's had a change in meds.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506421 Aug 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Marce for remembering my reaction correctly. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I don't know why it effected me so badly, but it did. It was just like having hundreds of unconnected pieces of a puzzle floating around in my head and when he made that statement, all those hundreds of floating pieces came together so suddenly, it was like a bomb went off without warning.
It fit.
I don't know why Rambler says many things, but it goes along with her accusing me of being someone I am not.
She also insists I'm not ngrace for unknown reasons of her own, but as she doesn't remember or admit to having private conversations with me back then,(and scaring the living daylights out of me by telling me she was parked outside of my house), either she is a different person or she's had a change in meds.
YW. I don't like it when Rambler makes up lies about posters, & she does it frequently. For months she accused me of being a male pedophile.

Rest assured, this is the same whack-job. The problem, is I don't think she takes meds. She should.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506422 Aug 17, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why wouldn't you have any idea Baez would say Caylee drowned in the family pool and George was involved. A good portion of social media were obsessed with family incest since day one - even after it was released that Lee was not Caylee's biological father, the mutterings continued to accuse both George and Lee of molestation. According to the storyline, George was home the morning of June 16th - can't you see how the timeline added up? Prior to the trial it was even reported that George was going to get thrown under the bus - don't you remember that either?

Sorry, but you're too stupid to connect ANY dots let alone have the ability to "cross-check" information" because the defence theory was presented for the sole purpose of causing reasonable doubt.....the prosecution was never allowed to disprove it. There is nothing available for you to "cross-check" because charges were never filed again George (if that's his real name --- do you recall an email that Rick Plesea wrote to Cindy saying George and Lee were with him, looking for Caylee?)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506423 Aug 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hundreds of Sinkholes turned into Lakes in the Snake Shape State of Florida ?
That was God's work too!
Can I get an amen too woman ?
"We looked at lots of different proxies of environmental change, such as fossil pollen."

Any dinosaurs? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506424 Aug 17, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
YW. I don't like it when Rambler makes up lies about posters, & she does it frequently. For months she accused me of being a male pedophile.
Rest assured, this is the same whack-job. The problem, is I don't think she takes meds. She should.
Liar.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506425 Aug 17, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to believe Casey is guilty, guilty, guilty......
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506426 Aug 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Oh no, Rambler. Not me.

Guess you forgot about your constant accusations that I was a male pedophile.

You sure seem to "forget" a lot of things you've said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 2 hr Sick of Bigots an... 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr flo 70,620
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr OzRitz 49,304
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 10 hr Obviously Obvious 2
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr Kaligirl 96,690
Do you need any attorney for personal injury? (Jul '13) Tue Laura Struthers 11
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST