CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506726 Aug 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't worked psych for a long time . The true crazies like Rambler were entertaining, but the substance abusers and whiny depressives outnumber them and it just got boring. Laypeople would be shocked if they heard the way health care professionals refer to their workplaces and their patients in all specialties. Same with cops, firefighters and EMS. If we didn't keep a snese of humor about our jobs and our patients, we'd all be crazy as Rambler.
I bet Rambler thinks the same thing about you all! Problem is some people take things way too personally when they are being insulted by people with psychiatrist's. If people are so stupid, boring and pathetic on this thread why do you frequent the place? I think it just makes you feel better to let your stress out on complete strangers. Getting rid of stress is a good thing! I joke around with many people on topix like you do. Problem is that some people don't take it as a joke but take it personally. I would hate to see the Tx girl really being over weight and killing herself because you all call her fat. I'm sure you don't want that either. Or that poor Brad guy might just jump off his blowup doll Joy and jump over board from all he has to take from the mean girls club! We certainly would hate to see that, wouldn't we?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506727 Aug 24, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. I have a psychiatrist friend I've known for years, & he refers to a psych unit as the looney bin, the patients as crazies. It's a way of letting off steam in such an intense, demanding profession.
Your psychiatrist was no friend. LOL
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506728 Aug 24, 2013
Bide ye awhile..Dost thee not recognize the fair cheeks of the accused damsel- As compared to those of the Orlando Kid Killer. Wouldst thou not bide yet awhile and say Aye among thee that this pic of Crystal is indeed nought but a Photo shopped pic of Jess ??

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506729 Aug 24, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
Bide ye awhile..Dost thee not recognize the fair cheeks of the accused damsel- As compared to those of the Orlando Kid Killer. Wouldst thou not bide yet awhile and say Aye among thee that this pic of Crystal is indeed nought but a Photo shopped pic of Jess ??
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
"DCF announced Friday that it had removed her children."

I sure hope whatever is implanted in the area of her collarbone is also removed.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506730 Aug 24, 2013
http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/new-photos-r...

Anyone recognize the art piece on the wall above the couch in photo #2?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506731 Aug 24, 2013
Jan 2, 2010
Jenni from Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought some believed these photos of Caylee and Casey at Ricardo's apartment were taken well before she went missing, as it appears Caylee is quite a bit younger in these photos.
Also, for a thought on the shoes...it would indicate, to me, that this would show that the crime was committed at the house - as she probably wouldn't of had shoes on in the house. This would also be plausible that it happened in the house (or at the house) because Casey grabbed the Winnie the Pooh blanket and another blanket that was found - along with the laundry bag and garbage bags.

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
After the blue hoodie debacle, I'm not trying to interpret age from pix. But if we were to try and do that, the nursing home pix has always looked to me like she was a lot younger than what LE has corroborated was the last pix of her.

But, because these pix were released in black and white, it does focus my mind on asking why. Considering she is wearing the BIG TROUBLE shirt, and that the BIG TROUBLE shirt was found with her remains, doesn't it at least make you question why these pix are in black and white? Especially when we know pix #1 was released in color copy to the National Enquirer months ago and considering all other photos and evidence were released in color?

Something about these pix is nagging at me......I think we are missing something important here. JMO
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506732 Aug 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Jan 2, 2010
Jenni from Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought some believed these photos of Caylee and Casey at Ricardo's apartment were taken well before she went missing, as it appears Caylee is quite a bit younger in these photos.
Also, for a thought on the shoes...it would indicate, to me, that this would show that the crime was committed at the house - as she probably wouldn't of had shoes on in the house. This would also be plausible that it happened in the house (or at the house) because Casey grabbed the Winnie the Pooh blanket and another blanket that was found - along with the laundry bag and garbage bags.
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
After the blue hoodie debacle, I'm not trying to interpret age from pix. But if we were to try and do that, the nursing home pix has always looked to me like she was a lot younger than what LE has corroborated was the last pix of her.
But, because these pix were released in black and white, it does focus my mind on asking why. Considering she is wearing the BIG TROUBLE shirt, and that the BIG TROUBLE shirt was found with her remains, doesn't it at least make you question why these pix are in black and white? Especially when we know pix #1 was released in color copy to the National Enquirer months ago and considering all other photos and evidence were released in color?
Something about these pix is nagging at me......I think we are missing something important here. JMO
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
LMAO Muchly- Rams. Oh Oh Just how so often in the past have you
come with a query - Whilst already knowing the answer from WikiEh! Trite O So Very Very Trite.

Level 2

Location hidden

#506733 Aug 25, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
come with a query - Whilst already knowing the answer from WikiEh! Trite O So Very Very Trite.
You lose. this is your life on drugs.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506735 Aug 25, 2013
Link to photobucket - Globe Magazine with alleged photo connected to Richardo Morales of Caylee/Big Trouble t-shirt August 25, 2008 and allegations Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool.
http://s439.photobucket.com/user/cayleecross/...

Notice no such story appears to have been published on that date?
Search "Caylee Anthony" in archives --
http://www.globemagazine.com/archive/

Instead was this:

Suicide Fears for Caylee's Mom - Globe Magazine
Aug 26, 2008 ... LITTLE Caylee Anthony's monstrous mom is out of jail - but not out of danger, say experts who fear the troubled Florida woman could take her ...
www.globemagazine.com/story/226

I'm very sceptical these tshirt photos ever appeard in the Globe. In the Big Show this would have been powerful evidence linking Casey to the skeletal remains, had a rep from Globe Magazine testified to their legitimacy.

Globe Magazine is published by American Media, as well as National Enquirer?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506736 Aug 25, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
That BURNING Sensation will land you in the emergency room one of
them Sunny days...

Can't keep up with the Topix Maddy 4?
The TRUTH hurts that much?
Aren't you tired of silly yet?

Your Master must be so proud of you...
Carry`on you little devil!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506737 Aug 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Link to photobucket - Globe Magazine with alleged photo connected to Richardo Morales of Caylee/Big Trouble t-shirt August 25, 2008 and allegations Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool.
http://s439.photobucket.com/user/cayleecross/...
Notice no such story appears to have been published on that date?
Search "Caylee Anthony" in archives --
http://www.globemagazine.com/archive/
Instead was this:
Suicide Fears for Caylee's Mom - Globe Magazine
Aug 26, 2008 ... LITTLE Caylee Anthony's monstrous mom is out of jail - but not out of danger, say experts who fear the troubled Florida woman could take her ...
www.globemagazine.com/story/226
I'm very sceptical these tshirt photos ever appeard in the Globe. In the Big Show this would have been powerful evidence linking Casey to the skeletal remains, had a rep from Globe Magazine testified to their legitimacy.
Globe Magazine is published by American Media, as well as National Enquirer?
Where is Bob Burns long article with the big picture of a almost 3 years old (long hair) Caylee's face on the front page underlined Disappeared June 15th 2008?
This was the very first article published "American Media (Globe) by Bob Burns.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506738 Aug 25, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't worked psych for a long time . The true crazies like Rambler were entertaining, but the substance abusers and whiny depressives outnumber them and it just got boring. Laypeople would be shocked if they heard the way health care professionals refer to their workplaces and their patients in all specialties. Same with cops, firefighters and EMS. If we didn't keep a snese of humor about our jobs and our patients, we'd all be crazy as Rambler.
Gallows humor is essential in those professions. I know firefighters refer to burnt bodies as crispy critters. Cops have their own phrases too.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506739 Aug 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your psychiatrist was no friend. LOL
He wasn't MY psychiatrist, you imbecile.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506740 Aug 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
http://www.wftv.com/gallery/ne ws/new-photos-released-of-case y-with-caylee/gXTN/#1247435
Anyone recognize the art piece on the wall above the couch in photo #2?
'Bedroom at Arles' by van Gogh. Why?

Level 2

Location hidden

#506742 Aug 25, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
Murphy does.

Level 2

Location hidden

#506743 Aug 25, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't MY psychiatrist, you imbecile.
Your regular psychiatrist needs a psychiatrist, but you knew that. The silly names you call people shows your real life low class being.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506744 Aug 25, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
'Bedroom at Arles' by van Gogh. Why?
Thanks. Why? I just don't recall noticing it on the wall in any of the colour photos on the net. It's an unusual piece to be in the living room of a guy pad and from how it's displayed, you can tell the owner is certainly not an art collector.

hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506745 Aug 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Why? I just don't recall noticing it on the wall in any of the colour photos on the net. It's an unusual piece to be in the living room of a guy pad and from how it's displayed, you can tell the owner is certainly not an art collector.
My boyfriend in college had that same print hanging in his apartment. I had it in my house too. It's a very well-known painting.

You don't have to be an art collector to hang up a cheap print.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Thomasville, GA

#506746 Aug 25, 2013
Why is it unusual to have that picture in a "guy pad"?

It's a standard mundane poster seen lots of places, along with sunflowers and starry night.
He could have picked it up anywhere.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506747 Aug 25, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
Why is it unusual to have that picture in a "guy pad"?
It's a standard mundane poster seen lots of places, along with sunflowers and starry night.
He could have picked it up anywhere.
May even have come with the apt. I don't understand the obsession with inconsequential minutiae.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,619,768
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 6 hr lisa 25,612
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,071
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 19,710
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 hr zazz 98,550
Review: American Explorer Academy Thu Jamie F 1
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Thu DebbieT 34

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages