Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506129 Aug 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely watch too many episodes of Nancy Grace to be able to quote her phrases so precisely.
No wonder you think Casey killed her kid given what you relied upon for your "case info".
And again you're talking out an orifice other than your mouth, loonygirl. I've never seen an entire episode of the shrew. Tried to watch it once, found her annoying. I don't watch that station at all. Care to try again, phonybaloney??? Tell us some stupid story about your "profession" or your dead kids. Not that you're convincing on those topics either.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#506130 Aug 12, 2013
If it hadn't been for this lady, Casey would very likely be sitting in prison today.

http://crimegalsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506131 Aug 12, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
If it hadn't been for this lady, Casey would very likely be sitting in prison today.
http://crimegalsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012...
You are so right.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506132 Aug 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone seen any of them "FLORIDA CERTIFICATES" or are they
an illusion?
Humour Me for a minute...I say Caylee is ALIVE!
What would happen with Caylee's Florida Death Certificate?
In legal term ..of course...
I suppose the death certificate would be amended to UNIDENTIFIED, FILE #....

That a lunatic went so far as to not only stage the remains of another murdered child with personal items in an attempt to falsely incriminate Casey and her family but also to somehow reproduced Caylee's DNA in the tibia bone that was used for false identification purposes certainly proves Casey needed police protection. The question must be asked WHY and once again my theory is because she had access to critical information regarding "doomsday" apocalypse-terrorist activity, which is why to this very day she's still being protected and has remained silent.

So whether Caylee is proven to be alive or not doesn't really make any difference, since the trial was but a Big Show!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506133 Aug 12, 2013
Baez Asks George Anthony About Gas Cans

GAs testimony proves nothing other than he gave the jury reasonable doubt. Why didn't Jose Baez introduce the other photo into evidence?

The gas can in this photo on the left hand side of the page looks more like a mini A-bomb!
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506134 Aug 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the death certificate would be amended to UNIDENTIFIED, FILE #....
That a lunatic went so far as to not only stage the remains of another murdered child with personal items in an attempt to falsely incriminate Casey and her family but also to somehow reproduced Caylee's DNA in the tibia bone that was used for false identification purposes certainly proves Casey needed police protection. The question must be asked WHY and once again my theory is because she had access to critical information regarding "doomsday" apocalypse-terrorist activity, which is why to this very day she's still being protected and has remained silent.
So whether Caylee is proven to be alive or not doesn't really make any difference, since the trial was but a Big Show!
And you call Murphey a nutcase?

What terrorist activity? Wait, let me guess who is behind all this.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506136 Aug 12, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
And you call Murphey a nutcase?
What terrorist activity? Wait, let me guess who is behind all this.
Why would you expect that I know?

Ask the Doomsday prophesizers how a major earthquake or an asteroid crashing into earth was supposed to have occurred, when scientists predicted no such happening.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506137 Aug 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you expect that I know?
Ask the Doomsday prophesizers how a major earthquake or an asteroid crashing into earth was supposed to have occurred, when scientists predicted no such happening.
There has to be a reason why you think Casey was involved with terrorists. Your outrageous scenarios have to make some kind of sense in your world.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506138 Aug 12, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be a reason why you think Casey was involved with terrorists. Your outrageous scenarios have to make some kind of sense in your world.
Start reading about here and draw your own conclusions.......

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...

Dominic Casey - PI file released in discovery
begins page 8101

(msg forwarded to PI via email from Deb Walker)
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subject: Holy Ghosts Batman!

---it left her covered in claw marks over much of her body. It also appeared next to her in bed in the form of large faceless shadow person. I've been able to speak to her friend, who is helping her and to the girl herself. After speaking to her I can concur that she is being attacked by something that means to harm her or kill her and needs our help. She lives in Connecticut. To be able to assist her we are going to need financial support. We are trying to raise $500 to $600 for me and the team to go to her house to minster to her, get her set free and to remove the presence from her property. We will stay overnight and make sure this is done properly and fully. We need your help to help her out. Anything you can offer will be a blessing. No offering is too small to help. If we can get enough people to support this we can do this next weekend or the weekend after, as the Lord leads.

Anything you give to Solomon's Porch through the mail or via our Pay Pal link that is ear marked for SRT will go to this and to any supplies we need. Our intention to make this a permanent ministry and activity. We would like to obtain a motor home or tour bus to be able to go anywhere at anytime to stop the work of the devil and to set people and property free. This is what the infilling in the Upper Room as all about.

We have heard the trumpets call to war and want to answer. It will take provisions, prayers and people to do this. This isn't a game or something to play with. We are not ghost hunters or hunting for hauntings. We are Soldiers of the Most High who come to set the captives free!

If you want to be part of this please contact me and let's see if there is a place for you. If you know of someone who needs our help, let us know. If you need our help please let us know. Do not sit there in torment or bondage when you can be free. The Cross is bare the tomb is empty and Jesus/Yeshua is alive. All that you need is available to you!

We are living in exciting and dangerous times. The clock of Heaven is ticking and the Father is getting His Son and the angels ready to come back. We must do our part in prayer, worship and service to and for the Kingdom. Do not be a spectator. Be a participant in the most exiting times this World has ever seen.

Rev Richard Grund
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506140 Aug 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Start reading about here and draw your own conclusions.......
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...
Dominic Casey - PI file released in discovery
begins page 8101
(msg forwarded to PI via email from Deb Walker)
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subject: Holy Ghosts Batman!
---it left her covered in claw marks over much of her body. It also appeared next to her in bed in the form of large faceless shadow person. I've been able to speak to her friend, who is helping her and to the girl herself. After speaking to her I can concur that she is being attacked by something that means to harm her or kill her and needs our help. She lives in Connecticut. To be able to assist her we are going to need financial support. We are trying to raise $500 to $600 for me and the team to go to her house to minster to her, get her set free and to remove the presence from her property. We will stay overnight and make sure this is done properly and fully. We need your help to help her out. Anything you can offer will be a blessing. No offering is too small to help. If we can get enough people to support this we can do this next weekend or the weekend after, as the Lord leads.
Anything you give to Solomon's Porch through the mail or via our Pay Pal link that is ear marked for SRT will go to this and to any supplies we need. Our intention to make this a permanent ministry and activity. We would like to obtain a motor home or tour bus to be able to go anywhere at anytime to stop the work of the devil and to set people and property free. This is what the infilling in the Upper Room as all about.
We have heard the trumpets call to war and want to answer. It will take provisions, prayers and people to do this. This isn't a game or something to play with. We are not ghost hunters or hunting for hauntings. We are Soldiers of the Most High who come to set the captives free!
If you want to be part of this please contact me and let's see if there is a place for you. If you know of someone who needs our help, let us know. If you need our help please let us know. Do not sit there in torment or bondage when you can be free. The Cross is bare the tomb is empty and Jesus/Yeshua is alive. All that you need is available to you!
We are living in exciting and dangerous times. The clock of Heaven is ticking and the Father is getting His Son and the angels ready to come back. We must do our part in prayer, worship and service to and for the Kingdom. Do not be a spectator. Be a participant in the most exiting times this World has ever seen.
Rev Richard Grund
I don't read any of that Grund shit -- his craziness is even worse than yours. But show me where in there it says that Grund is a terrorist and Casey is his unwilling accomplice.

Show me where it says he has to kill a baby to be a terrorist.

Describe what, specifically, mentions terrorism.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506141 Aug 12, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read any of that Grund shit -- his craziness is even worse than yours. But show me where in there it says that Grund is a terrorist and Casey is his unwilling accomplice.
Show me where it was proven Casey Anthony murdered her daughter?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506142 Aug 12, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a pill.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506143 Aug 12, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of this drivel have to do with Casey "Skankpig" Anthony? YOU are the only one connecting it, have you noticed that?? The Grunds were very peripheral to the murder of Caylee Anthony. Casey was right in the middle with her child's figurative and perhaps literal blood on her hands!
Your definition of peripheral is Caylee's self-appointed spokesman who spent three years prepping the public for his son to be thrown under the bus for Caylee's murder.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506144 Aug 12, 2013
"Perry also discussed his plans to develop a television show.

"I am totally interested in doing a TV show," Perry said. "I think millions of people would be thrilled to see me on TV."
http://m.wesh.com/news/belvin-perry-i-accept-...

Somebody s certainly going to great lengths to try to get Judge Perry off the bench. Awhile ago it was a false rumour that Florida laws prevented him from seeking reelection through limiting his term. That proved untrue as well.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506145 Aug 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of peripheral is Caylee's self-appointed spokesman who spent three years prepping the public for his son to be thrown under the bus for Caylee's murder.
You would suck off Richard Grund in a second if he payed any attention to you what so ever. Who you think your kidding Canada slut?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506146 Aug 12, 2013
Let's not get into history, but it's not true I'm simply ignored.....unless you want to talk about the hundreds of empty threats of Grund lawsuits by Trex and other posters here, the Rev's complaint cullimaing in a twitter tiff with Mr Tolles who essentially told him to "suck it up" or the Rev's callout to "Anonymous" to attempt to intimidate me?

That's a whole lot of huff and puff directed to one sole Canadian's opinion!

I might have lost interest if I had been ignored. LOL
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506147 Aug 12, 2013
tired of the lies wrote:
yall have gone off the deep end. Casey did it however which way by hook or crook, she had that fight on the 15th over the 354 dollar phone money she stole from granny and somehow Caylee wound up dead, plain and simple.
Too bad it played out like it did

Funny-- how willing some are to still believe in Dayz made up and wide spread conspiracy theory about Casey.
He was the leader of the pack for-sure. He was so in love with Casey. I think he was a guy anyway LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506148 Aug 12, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny-- how willing some are to still believe in Dayz made up and wide spread conspiracy theory about Casey.
He was the leader of the pack for-sure. He was so in love with Casey. I think he was a guy anyway LOL
The original version of Days was extremely knowledgable about this case, far more than what could ever have been gleaned from media stories......then came the run of Days cloners who's sole purpose was to discredit the intelligent poster in some sort of dumb cyber character-assassination strategy. It was very obvious when the two frequently contradicted each other.

You might recall Days was the origin of "cult, cult, cult" regarding the Rev's unidentifed religion.

The more recent Days dwindled into severe animosity towards Jesse.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506149 Aug 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where it was proven Casey Anthony murdered her daughter?
Non sequitur.

You can't show anything because it's not there.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506150 Aug 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a pill.
You can't even defend your own arguments.

Recently you were clucking over ad hominem attacks. Hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min OzRitz 46,804
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,110,509
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,444
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 hr feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 9 hr The Poet 2,508
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 11 hr Sacre bleu 293
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 13 hr marce-encore 97
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info