CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506702 Aug 23, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Your one woman stand up comedy routine is unparalleled.
Seriously tho take a moment to ask yourself why I would want to watch a frightening horror event when I can log in to this thread and check out your ghoulish writings claiming you not only saw - but also spoke to a dead kid.
You are able to provide an ample supply of Ghoul I.Q.
Nice try tho - don't give up- If at first you don't succeed... Well you know the rest LOL would be silly of me trying to teach
Granny how to suck eggs.
You see deer., this thread is all about Nancy Grace's Imaginary
Tot Mom...Casey Anthony..whom she persecuted for years feeding her own vicious mind...for ratings..to make a money and recruited lot's of evil little demons such as yourself in the past 5 years..to protect her own dirty secrets..

Fact is that the REAL "Casey Marie Anthony" is the one who filed the bankcruptcy in Federal Court "The FREE WOMEN".

..Not Nancy Grace's Tot Mom...The TRIAL IS OVER!

So you can have your IMAGINARY Casey: Does the State have the Goods to Convict?...NO.. THEY DID NOT...NEVER DID...

Because TOT MOM doesn't exist...never did, other than in Nancy Grace's Diss`torted mind...and You all fell for it all...
Your a Bunch of Suckers and a Bunch of Loosers!!!!!
You know thy/selves!

The Greatest Show on Earth is Over...Maddy 4 !

So is this Casey Imaginary thread, where all Nancy's Demons
Re-Unites to feed their hatred.

Just watch your temper`at`ure deer!
You don't want to CREMATE Your Self!
Chow Bella!
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506703 Aug 23, 2013
Not to alarm you BUT if I would you I would see about buying some Crystals and start doing The Brow Chakra or third eye is the 6th Chakra and is situated just above the eyebrows.

Note: poor vision, neurological disturbances, glaucoma, learning difficulties and hallucinations

The Brow Chakra

The Brow Chakra or third eye is the 6th Chakra and is situated just above the eyebrows.

The Brow Chakra controls the pituitary gland and thus controls and balances all the other glands in the endocrine system, nose, ears and sinuses. It promotes vision, intuition, psychic abilities, concentration, self knowledge and insight.

If this chakra is not functioning correctly it may lead to problems such as headaches, nightmares, eye problems, poor vision, neurological disturbances, glaucoma, learning difficulties and hallucinations.

All the crystals below can be placed on the Brow Chakra during Chakra Balancing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506704 Aug 23, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she is back in the City of Angels hoping to get into the Church Of Scientology - she was unable to get in last time.
Of course she may be in Orlando spending time with the Rev. to collect payment for all the advertising she gives him on Topix.
LOL No, nor have I been hanging around at a postal box awaiting an honour from god sermon.

Summer is short here....I was experiencing it!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506706 Aug 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. On a 72 hour hold at the nuthouse. Hope it helped.
Hmmm........nuthouses now, and you often refer to apes and animals ....am I to assume you imagine yourself living in a zoo? You think you're the lion in your deluded mind, King of the jungle, right?
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Blakely, GA

#506707 Aug 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. On a 72 hour hold at the nuthouse. Hope it helped.
Rambler has stopped flinging her poo at the staff and they have rewarded her with day passes.
She's been going out, getting her back waxed and her dentures pressure washed.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506709 Aug 24, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler has stopped flinging her poo at the staff and they have rewarded her with day passes.
She's been going out, getting her back waxed and her dentures pressure washed.
LOL! Yet still remains the same flibbertigibbet practicing automatism writing - By eventide this will once again be the Murph / Rambler thread - Are you sure about the Topix Day Pass- could be work furloughs from the Medicine Hat Remand Centre.

Needs be I must check with Wiki to see if this is part of the program.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Blakely, GA

#506710 Aug 24, 2013
Maybe she just escaped from the Rev's Florida basement.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506711 Aug 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, crazygirl, I don't imagine anything about my life. I live in the real world while you're skulking around looking for imposters, clues, and your fantasy man, the Rev. Grund. I was genuinely hoping that someone cared enough about you to have you put away in the booby hatch where you belong so that you could get some real help for your diseased brain. Perhaps not..........or perhaps the sucky medical system up there is just as bad at psychiatry as they are at everything else, EH?
And live in a world where I go on vacation and see places and things, other than ranting online vile and hatred 24/7 unlike you, impeded by your monitoring device from going anywhere but down. Is that why you feel caged and have animals and apes on your mind?

A peanut for your thoughts! LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506712 Aug 24, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yet still remains the same flibbertigibbet practicing automatism writing - By eventide this will once again be the Murph / Rambler thread - Are you sure about the Topix Day Pass- could be work furloughs from the Medicine Hat Remand Centre.
Needs be I must check with Wiki to see if this is part of the program.
I wasn't at Medicine Hat, but speaking of that I just noticed a news article that reminded me of Florida.

Alberta gives Medicine Hat $50,000 for sinkhole sleuthing
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Alberta+giv...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506713 Aug 24, 2013
Maybe she just escaped from the Rev's Florida basement.
That's why Grund has those jail doors that Rambler is always on about.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506714 Aug 24, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why Grund has those jail doors that Rambler is always on about.
Why do you presume the house to have a basement?
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506715 Aug 24, 2013
Marce- sorry forgot again in my email. Did you ever read this- beautiful book.Not for anti- semites tho. But of course this won't stop Ramblin scramlin over to check it out -same as she does with every poster with an Av.

'Where Memories Lie'(Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels)'
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Blakely, GA

#506716 Aug 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if we're wrong, tell us just WHERE he kept you?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506718 Aug 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I never presume anything about the Grunds or their house. I have less than zero interest in them.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506719 Aug 24, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
Marce- sorry forgot again in my email. Did you ever read this- beautiful book.Not for anti- semites tho. But of course this won't stop Ramblin scramlin over to check it out -same as she does with every poster with an Av.
'Where Memories Lie'(Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels)'
Hmmm....will certainly check it out. Am now reading Macleod's 'Inheritance' on the Kindle apparatus thingy. Sure as Bob's yer uncle.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506720 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Well if we're wrong, tell us just WHERE he kept you?
Same place he performs his human sacrifice rituals involving female babies.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506721 Aug 24, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Same place he performs his human sacrifice rituals involving female babies.
Is this photo of the cast iron jail doors a legal record?
http://www.ocpafl.org/Searches/ParcelSearch.a...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506722 Aug 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to call the booby hatch for 72 hours a "vacation", go ahead, crazygirl. I don't feel in the least caged, dearie, but you truly are caged by the bars that your diseased brain puts around you and your stupid stubborn refusal to accept the help that you know you need. Obviously your little "vacation" didn't do you a bit of good, you're still howling-at-the-moon-NUTS.
I take it you're speaking from experience about your little "vacations"?

And by the way, you give your phoney middle management occupation in the health industry away again by your reference to "nuthouse", not that anyone believes your fantasy life except MarsMan, one of your other faithful hats.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506723 Aug 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you're speaking from experience about your little "vacations"?
And by the way, you give your phoney middle management occupation in the health industry away again by your reference to "nuthouse", not that anyone believes your fantasy life except MarsMan, one of your other faithful hats.
You're wrong. I have a psychiatrist friend I've known for years, & he refers to a psych unit as the looney bin, the patients as crazies. It's a way of letting off steam in such an intense, demanding profession.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506724 Aug 24, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. I have a psychiatrist friend I've known for years, & he refers to a psych unit as the looney bin, the patients as crazies. It's a way of letting off steam in such an intense, demanding profession.
Your psychiatrist needs a psychiatrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,655,545
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr LizW 73,876
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Dec 8 Frindly 1,190
Who is better? Orlando Health or Florida Hospi... Dec 8 Citizen One 2
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Dec 8 Cherry 64
News Residents learn how to deal, get rid of iguanas (May '09) Dec 6 jstrong2024 37

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages