Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506325 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your "confidential information" is written on this thread.....which is what proves you to be A FRAUD!
Rambler...
Repeat after me ..AFLACK...A`FL`ACK...A`F`L`AC K...A`F`L`A`C`K!!!

A Florida Anthony Casey Kronk Insurance!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506326 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> You think so - I bet no one on this thread or any other would agree with you. Didn't you just say thanks for thinking you were as intelligent as the public out spoken Karensa Karas
( your other hat or sock or what ever you call it]
I hope its not your given name,
Ngracie refers to Casey Anthony as ditzy, but can peronally relate to the effects of PTSD and why Jose Baez's stupid theory makes sense --- says it me " inside the ditzy mind of Ngracie".

Stacey Taylor owns the website " bleedingcity.com ". Is there a reason we need to pretend it's someone else?
http://whois.domaintools.com/bleedingcity.com

Level 6

Location hidden

#506327 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what haopens to the last cookie in the Cookie Jar -- it's broken and alone.
Little Birds Loves Crumbs!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506328 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You got sun spots on your mind, eh buddy?
waytruthlight
Sikeston, MO
TO true BELIEVERS.....the science community has discovered a HUGE dark spot on the sun. Some scientist even claim this spot has simply blown off and some of it is hurling our way. Consider this.....Revelation 6:12. I'm NOT saying the world is ending because none of us now the day not time. GOD is in control of that. I'm just saying consider everything that IS happening and the changes that have happened very quickly. Something amazing is coming. Maybe this is a prelude of what is coming.
I spoke with a buddy of mine that mentioned something I had never heard about and most churches are not speaking about it. He informed me about an astrological event that is beginning next spring. It's called the Blood Moons. It's legit and NASA has confirmed it. I've since learned this event happened in the past, BUT only when major events relating to the Jews have taken place.
I could barely sleep at night upon researching my buddies info. And I'm convinced he's on track. Just something to consider.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-mo/TO...
Is your Buddy Reverend Richard Grund?
Maybe those Blood Moons will rise from The Bloody City.com e?

Numbers 6;24
The Lord bless you and keep you...

Jesse Grund wrote down himself in his RESIGNATION Letter
to OCP...:
Caylee was ALIVE on the phone..June (6) 24 th (2008).

Repeat after me rambler : A-F-L-A-C-K.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506329 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the tape never was critical to proving anything other than it could be connected back to one person.
"In his closing argument on July 3, one of the prosecutors, Jeff Ashton, said that a combination of chloroform and duct tape killed Caylee Anthony. But he couldn't say which came first, the chloroform or the duct tape; his team was never even able to prove that chloroform had been used. Caylee's corpse was found with duct tape on her face, but the tape had no fingerprints or DNA. And so Ashton, in his closing, had to resort to a passive accusation: "That tape," he said, "was placed there for one singular purpose. This murder was premeditated." But who, exactly, placed the tape? And who premeditated it?

Anthony got off because the prosecution couldn't answer such questions. Because the prosecutors had so little physical evidence, they built their case on Anthony's (nearly imperceptible) moral character. The prosecutors seemed to think that if jurors saw what a fantastic liar Anthony was, they would understand that she could also be a murderer."
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

Neither chloroform nor the duct tape were linked to Casey, nor did the prosecution offer a serious motive of why she would want to murder her daughter.

Different trial, different defendant, strong motive and the same evidence could convict.....say for instance a psychopathic preacher who was known to use chloroform during exorcisms and duct tape to bind his disciples into submission while he "saved them", who became insanely jealous of her relationship with his son. I don't think anyone would argue whoever staged the discovery scene is "right in the head".
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506331 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the tape never was critical to proving anything other than it could be connected back to one person.
The State placed "all their eggs in one basket" long before Caylee's remains were "discovered". The State HAD to win their case against one person.
Kronk's initial call to his supervisor on December 11, 2008, was very telling in that he made a point of declaring the skull had duct tape across its face. The very same type rare Henkel duct tape connected to the one person who wasn't sitting in jail, on two separate occasions when the person sitting in jail could NOT have possibly used it.
So what was the State to do about Kronk's initial statement which undermined the State's case? They didn't call him as a witness, in the biggest case in Orlando's history, followed across the world.
Mr. Ashton, in his book, simply dismissed him as being not credible. WTF???? The one person who managed to locate not once, but twice, the remains everyone had been looking for for months?
Give me a break.
Sorry, but I am way too intelligent to buy into this BS.

To put it mildly YOU are full OF SHI#!
Roy Kronk was accused of every evil deed imaginable via Baez and the defense. Itís horrible that a man can be dragged by his ear through the mud and muck by a sneaky, snarly and salacious lawyer and people like you Ngrace. Yet you idolize and lie for a known Thief and Liar like Casey, never batted an eye when she stole money from her sick and aging Grandparents, her own mother and father, whom you claim she was so afraid of,
Stole her best friends rent money first then stole and cashed the same friend's Check and drained her bank account.

Of course George lied through his teeth, to try and save his daughter from the DP or spending her life in Prison.
He said from day one he would do what ever it takes to help
Casey. He and the defense planned it so the jury would hate him They cast the blame on to him knowing no one could ever prove different, and he would never be in tried. One day you might understand that all defense wittiness are paid to put doubt on the truth, and lie twist and change facts.
Roy Kronk was a FANTASTIC witness. the defense failed trying to discredit him so they backed off.

Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506332 Aug 15, 2013
*** paid DEFENSE WITNESS'S**
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506333 Aug 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your Buddy Reverend Richard Grund?
Maybe those Blood Moons will rise from The Bloody City.com e?
Numbers 6;24
The Lord bless you and keep you...
Jesse Grund wrote down himself in his RESIGNATION Letter
to OCP...:
Caylee was ALIVE on the phone..June (6) 24 th (2008).
Repeat after me rambler : A-F-L-A-C-K.....
Jesse retracted his statement long ago and common sense should tell you that overhearing "a voice" does not prove a person is creating the sound-bites.. The date of the said phonecall has shifted between June 25th and June 24th so considering his father was master account holder of both Casey and Jesse's cellphones and also a film producer who obviously had access to voice and sound editing software, it's possible it was not even Casey who he spoke with on the 24th at all.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506334 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy Kronk was accused of every evil deed imaginable via Baez and the defense.
I have a pretty good imagination.

What evil deeds are you referring to?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506335 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "news thread" you're referring to the Fox blog, you are wrong in your assertion that I was defending Casey from day 1.
BS I was there Remember "Learned Hand" ? You tried so hard to give the impression you were a defense attorney.
You was NOT liked at all on that thread, due of you idiotic belief and posts that Casey was innocent. many times you were accused of being Cindy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506336 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Roy Kronk was a FANTASTIC witness. the defense failed trying to discredit him so they backed off.
Yes, Roy Kronk was a fantastic defense witness, Brandon Sparks, the son, as well.

Both created significant reasonable doubt.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506337 Aug 15, 2013
Hey NGrace Your old Thread is still working
I just posted on it it's listed below as, "does the state have the goods" All 51,000 pages.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506338 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> BS I was there Remember "Learned Hand" ? You tried so hard to give the impression you were a defense attorney.
You was NOT liked at all on that thread, due of you idiotic belief and posts that Casey was innocent. many times you were accused of being Cindy.
Ngracie can't even remember what occurred during the trial two years ago, let alone blog posts from five years back.

It's water under the bridge.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506339 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Roy Kronk was a fantastic defense witness, Brandon Sparks, the son, as well.
Both created significant reasonable doubt.
I knew that would be your twisted reply. You're as predictable as a paid defense witness, LOL
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#506340 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse retracted his statement long ago and common sense should tell you that overhearing "a voice" does not prove a person is creating the sound-bites.. The date of the said phonecall has shifted between June 25th and June 24th so considering his father was master account holder of both Casey and Jesse's cellphones and also a film producer who obviously had access to voice and sound editing software, it's possible it was not even Casey who he spoke with on the 24th at all.
I don't know who is crazier, you or Murphey. She sees people who aren't there, you see people who are, but they are impostors.

There no trials, just reality shows written by scriptwriters.

And everyone's voice is changed with software. Tell us again, how DOES Grund find the time to do all this?

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506341 Aug 15, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who is crazier, you or Murphey. She sees people who aren't there, you see people who are, but they are impostors.
There no trials, just reality shows written by scriptwriters.
And everyone's voice is changed with software. Tell us again, how DOES Grund find the time to do all this?
He does it all in between human sacrifices that him and Jesse conduct after hours.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506342 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
To put it mildly YOU are full OF SHI#!
Roy Kronk was accused of every evil deed imaginable via Baez and the defense. Itís horrible that a man can be dragged by his ear through the mud and muck by a sneaky, snarly and salacious lawyer and people like you Ngrace. Yet you idolize and lie for a known Thief and Liar like Casey, never batted an eye when she stole money from her sick and aging Grandparents, her own mother and father, whom you claim she was so afraid of,
Stole her best friends rent money first then stole and cashed the same friend's Check and drained her bank account.
Of course George lied through his teeth, to try and save his daughter from the DP or spending her life in Prison.
He said from day one he would do what ever it takes to help
Casey. He and the defense planned it so the jury would hate him They cast the blame on to him knowing no one could ever prove different, and he would never be in tried. One day you might understand that all defense wittiness are paid to put doubt on the truth, and lie twist and change facts.
Pardon me, but I've never accused Roy Kronk of anything, so don't even go there!

WHAT I SAID WAS, the duct tape was not across the face as testified to by the State's witnesses, CSI Hanson and Dr. Schultz, who were actually on the scene, as opposed to Dr. G., who was not.

What I also said was, Jeff Ashton wrote in his book that Kronk was not credible based upon his numerous accounts of what he saw and what happened to the skull.

Ashton described the skull as being "buried up to the level of the eye sockets in the muck". Kronk told his dispatcher that he found a human skull "with duct tape across the face". Kronk later described the skull "rolling out of the bag" and he further described, "lifting the skull into the air by sticking his meter-reader stick through the eye-socket and it fell off and hit the ground".

CLEARLY NO ONE'S VERSION OF THE SKULL AND WHERE THE DUCT TAPE WAS, MATCH.

Now instead of attacking me by putting your spin on what I said, I suggest you go back and review the actual documents and actual trial testimony.

You can twist the facts but you can't twist them in such a way as to fit your version of the truth. And for the record, I'd agree that it would be NORMAL for a parent to lie in order to PROTECT their kid.....unfortunately, the same parent would not be trying to point the finger at their own kid as was done in this case!

Paid defense witnesses? No, papa came for free by his OWN WORDS.

In as much as people like to mock me for knowing the docs, it does pay to read them as I have done. So take a hike.

Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506343 Aug 15, 2013
here is the Link to your own first original thread ngrace. You can start it going once more and claim you own the thread again.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
OR just google = Does the state have the goods Topix and click on the 2009 one,
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506344 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me, but I've never accused Roy Kronk of anything, so don't even go there!
WHAT I SAID WAS, the duct tape was not across the face as testified to by the State's witnesses, CSI Hanson and Dr. Schultz, who were actually on the scene, as opposed to Dr. G., who was not.
What I also said was, Jeff Ashton wrote in his book that Kronk was not credible based upon his numerous accounts of what he saw and what happened to the skull.
Ashton described the skull as being "buried up to the level of the eye sockets in the muck". Kronk told his dispatcher that he found a human skull "with duct tape across the face". Kronk later described the skull "rolling out of the bag" and he further described, "lifting the skull into the air by sticking his meter-reader stick through the eye-socket and it fell off and hit the ground".
CLEARLY NO ONE'S VERSION OF THE SKULL AND WHERE THE DUCT TAPE WAS, MATCH.
Now instead of attacking me by putting your spin on what I said, I suggest you go back and review the actual documents and actual trial testimony.
You can twist the facts but you can't twist them in such a way as to fit your version of the truth. And for the record, I'd agree that it would be NORMAL for a parent to lie in order to PROTECT their kid.....unfortunately, the same parent would not be trying to point the finger at their own kid as was done in this case!
Paid defense witnesses? No, papa came for free by his OWN WORDS.
In as much as people like to mock me for knowing the docs, it does pay to read them as I have done. So take a hike.
I noticed you touched on everything I posted, except CASEY ... I wonder why?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506345 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> This just goes to show you how dense and closed minded you are.
Yes the Tape is critical as it connects back and points to the one person who had access to it... Also to the one and only person who had her own reasons for using it on her daughters face. CASEY ANTHONY. I've never heard what excuse you gave her for backing her car into the driveway and borrowing a shovel.
ROFLMAO!!!!!

So you agree that the duct tape is critical and it does point back to one person.....

Let's count the ways:

1- As seen on media video at the Kidsfinder's tent, with "guess who" in the same picture at the same time.

2- As seen on the gas cans seized by LE, who "guess who" initially denied putting it on there.

3- As "discovered" at the remains site that was completely missed by thousands of searchers.

Okay....I'll go with your conclusion that the duct tape connects back to ONE person.......and guess what? That ONE person had access to it while Casey was IN JAIL.

I rest my case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min SpaceBlues 48,387
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min shinningelectr0n 1,141,647
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,149
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,295
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,592
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr CJ Rocker 12,016
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr Mary NY 26,112
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:34PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bears
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Lavonte David (Hamstring) Questionable for Sunday
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Bucs' Verner Optimistic About Playing in Week 12
Bleacher Report 1:17 PM
Blake Bortles Reportedly Broke Up with Girlfriend Lindsey Duke