CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506635 Aug 22, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
I know kids do act different these days with the heavy use of cell phones and interent social media but the doing questions and answers online a few days after being found is odd to me.
True...I'd be too wrecked with anxiety and grief for 'posting' online!
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Douglas, GA

#506636 Aug 22, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeppers- there was a time when I considered Days to be the Topix Hedda Hopper - LOL seems Bwadly has stepped in to fill the vacancy - 8 new hats so far this year and it's only August - No doubt if he can remain sober long enough we can expect an onslaught of new hats for the next 4 months.
Poor pathetic Bwad - He really should take up with the idiot from Spring TX. OOOPS no not such a good idea since they would probably kill each other vieing for the most attention. Lessun of course he is Spring TX.
Hey STM :-)
Spring TX is really odd,
Is it someone from the older Casey threads?
They seem to be angry with someone about something!
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506637 Aug 22, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another Book deal IMO !
Heard on TV she's a "dancer".....an appearance on 'Dancing with the Stars', perhaps?

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506638 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Spring TX is really odd,
I think it's Brad.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506639 Aug 22, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard on TV she's a "dancer".....an appearance on 'Dancing with the Stars', perhaps?
LOL! Lap Dancer ??
More like American IDLE- looking at all the weight she has gained
it would seem she hasn't been too active. Too much time at her keyboard perhaps ??
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506640 Aug 22, 2013
With the April 30 publication of "Waiting to Be Heard" approaching, tepid presales, a broken embargo, a possible new trial and attention focused on the Boston bombing suggest trouble for the hyped memoir.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amanda-...
"But in early 2013, Italy's high court vacated her exoneration. A hearing will be held later this year on the question of whether she will be retried for the murder."

----------

Peeps are waiting to see what happens, nobody wants to support someone they suspect is a murderer -- just ask KKC.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506641 Aug 22, 2013
What is everyones thoughts on the girl that was kidnapped by the family friend and her mother and brother killed?
Something's hinky there, not sure what though.
I've seen some witd speculation elsewhere.
Local talk is that the girl was in on it. The whole situation is just SO bizarre.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506642 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Spring TX is really odd,
Angry with the world. But to her credit, she is incredibly narcissistic & shallow. Hates old people too.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506643 Aug 22, 2013
With the April 30 publication of "Waiting to Be Heard" approaching, tepid presales, a broken embargo, a possible new trial and attention focused on the Boston bombing suggest trouble for the hyped memoir.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amanda-...
"But in early 2013, Italy's high court vacated her exoneration. A hearing will be held later this year on the question of whether she will be retried for the murder."

----------

Let's try this AGAIN -- Peeps don't want to support someone they suspect is guilty of murder, just ask KKC.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506644 Aug 22, 2013
Oopsie, sorry about the double post.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506645 Aug 22, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Local talk is that the girl was in on it. The whole situation is just SO bizarre.
That was my first thought after seeing her so at ease on TV.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506646 Aug 22, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry with the world. But to her credit, she is incredibly narcissistic & shallow. Hates old people too.
How can you tell all that?
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506652 Aug 22, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
No someone invited her from an Az thread discussing the jodi arias case....I don't recall who, but damn that was one big mistake!
Prolly brad!!
Kind of sad actually - She is obvious proof of a mother being unable to get pre-natal care to develop a placenta to feed the idiot fetus- Either that or a botched abortion. Which of course explains her obsession about her weight.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506653 Aug 22, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
As would I - With Bwadheshe as a drunken Pappy !

LOL! Ol Bwad is sucking on his Bourbon sooooo gleefully gratefully for the attention heshe is receiving.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506654 Aug 22, 2013
GRACIE wrote:
AHEM! Tho there are some of you - tho few and far between Bobble Heads who stilll agree with me as we repeat our comments regarding the innocence of the Kid Killer Trial much like we have done since 2008 - I feel there are those of you who no longer pledge allegiance to me.
Please come back to the Sheeple fold- Seems that this thread now consists of OT comments.
I beseech you to return.
Thanking you in anticipation -
your fearless leader,
Gracie.
George's hears must be burning....Gracie!
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Douglas, GA

#506656 Aug 22, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 8=O
That tx twit is a real doozy, I guess she is on a mission to recycle every single Orlando thread out there. SMH
I saw some of that, made me wonder if Dayz relocated.
Or perhaps it is WEB, she was located in the TX area at one time.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Douglas, GA

#506657 Aug 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something very odd about that girl's affect. I also wonder how the dad could have been "best friends" with this guy for so many years without seeing that there was something odd about him, and particularly that his "friend" showed an unnatural interest in his daughter.
He's known him from before the girl was born.
Which is weird, think of knowing someone as a baby, how could you think of them in a different light?

Lots of moms end up with boyfriends or new husbands that molest their kids and they don't have a clue.
CtzRiverside

Riverside, CA

#506658 Aug 22, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

There's real good stuff to be found beneath the surface!
I quess this must be an example of you whimsical writing ..hears must be burning. You's a real Sick Puppy!?
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Douglas, GA

#506659 Aug 22, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering what the locals thought.
Do you know if there are any Topix threads about the case?

Reading the comments at that link I posted and elsewhere some seem to think she had him off her mom and brother for her.
Others think the dad is involved some how.

I'm not sure what to think.
I thought she was a victim until I saw that link to some of her online activity before her kidnapping.
It really has me wondering about her now.
CtzRiverside

Riverside, CA

#506660 Aug 22, 2013
your*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Jacques Ottawa-O... 1,582,884
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min He comes like a t... 63,947
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 51 min Baffled 1,164
News Be sure to watch WDW Christmas Day Parade (Dec '07) 2 hr Television Engineer 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,481
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) 22 hr ummm 47
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages