CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Joy

Monterey Park, CA

#506580 Aug 20, 2013
Please excuse my drunken retard sex deviate husband Brad- He so often get his nautical terms confused- For example upon hearing 'A Shot Across the Bows' He gets overly excited - drops his drawers- hangs his bare arse over the starboard
and awaits the thrill of a ' Shot Across His Bowels"
kentuckywoman

Louisville, KY

#506581 Aug 20, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Producers Say They Made One Million Dollar Offers For Casey Anthony's Story
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...
snipped
If Casey Anthony ever decides to sell her story, two Los Angeles-based producers say they're interested in buying.
The producers, who spoke to the Orlando Sentinel, say they've already offered as much as $1 million for Anthony's account, and remain hopeful that a deal could be worked out.
Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, strongly denied that anyone authorized to speak for his client had fielded any such offers.
"We're not looking for any offers, we're not soliciting any offers... I never received one from either one of those names," Greene said when asked by the Sentinel.
One of the producers, Howard Schultz of Lighthearted Entertainment, says he made an offer for Anthony to appear on a special edition of "The Moment of Truth." In that show, which ran on Fox, participants take lie detector tests while being asked uncomfortable personal questions usually in front of family members and win money for truthful answers.
cont.
"two Los Angeles-based producers".....ridiculous . Why pay, we heard the "drowning" story at her trial -- FOR FREE!

"Anthony to appear on a special edition of "The Moment of Truth."

ROFLMAO!!!!! Now, THAT is funny!
RAMBLER

Monterey Park, CA

#506582 Aug 20, 2013
Hi It's me again - Please do not misconstrue my absence
to be that of a Defeated NutTwit -_ But I had to go to the Mosque for a 'Come To Allah Colon Cleansing'

And tho OT I have to let you all know that I will now be concentrating all my brilliant knowledgable theories and forwarding them to the Defense Lawyer for another of my Brotherhood.

I know without any doubt that the RevG and his kid Jess were involves in this plot.

I also know for a fact that the face that was destroyed by bullets was none other than Tony L. Ergo the reason the Orlando Kid Killer has received a reply from her 5000 texts.

I will continue to follow this incident and will reveal to you my astounding conclusions at a later date.

Clue! Did you notice the victim did not have a Rottwieler ????

'Doctor: Marathon suspect was shot through face'

http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/doctor-deta...
Maddy I B

Monterey Park, CA

#506583 Aug 20, 2013
If asked to vote on the funniest moments of the Kid Killer Trial I would have to admit this gets first prize- I think most of you already know that the Rev G was the elevator mechanic and planned this.

Most sad? I think that would be when we witnessed Dum Crassy in the copse poking in thrash bags with a stick searching for the remains of a 2.5 yr old child that had slaughtered then dumped by her mother.

If asked to vote on a miscarriage of Justice I would not hesitate to say - The verdict reached by 12 Pinella Inbred Jurors who allowed a child killer to walk free.
Maddy I B

Monterey Park, CA

#506584 Aug 20, 2013
LMAO there goes the Kid Killer wide arse over her pointed head. Did you know that dental surgeons were unable to cap her broken tooth and had to extract a tooth from a horse to replace it. "Tis true I read it on Wiki.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#506586 Aug 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rotties are great dogs. I wouldn't sentence one to a life with that murdering pig.
I agree the Rottie don't need that. Maybe Murph and Rambutt can move in with her that would be better.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#506587 Aug 20, 2013
Murphs 50th Grandkid wrote:
<quoted text>
Please excuse my deranged Granny- Most of her kin & I live a placid life here in the Inbred Compound ..SJust when she hears that Banjo Music she becomes uncontrollable
Most of usn dun figure it be that dang Rambler who dun set her off.
Is it troo da Red Deer sity fok dun did a live PM on her and after removing her little brain den dun stuffed the cavity with newspaper
I hurd your inbred granny wus caught wit her bloomers down in the woods wit Rambutt makeing her squil like a little piggy...Talk about inbred

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#506588 Aug 20, 2013
RAMBLER wrote:
Hi It's me again - Please do not misconstrue my absence
to be that of a Defeated NutTwit -_ But I had to go to the Mosque for a 'Come To Allah Colon Cleansing'
And tho OT I have to let you all know that I will now be concentrating all my brilliant knowledgable theories and forwarding them to the Defense Lawyer for another of my Brotherhood.
I know without any doubt that the RevG and his kid Jess were involves in this plot.
I also know for a fact that the face that was destroyed by bullets was none other than Tony L. Ergo the reason the Orlando Kid Killer has received a reply from her 5000 texts.
I will continue to follow this incident and will reveal to you my astounding conclusions at a later date.
Clue! Did you notice the victim did not have a Rottwieler ????
'Doctor: Marathon suspect was shot through face'
http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/doctor-deta...
Colon cleaning a Rambutt gezz I bet Hamhocks,Grass,Dumplings,Dogs, Cats,Birthday Cake,rocks,a truck, came out of there

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#506589 Aug 20, 2013
Maddy I B wrote:
LMAO there goes the Kid Killer wide arse over her pointed head. Did you know that dental surgeons were unable to cap her broken tooth and had to extract a tooth from a horse to replace it. "Tis true I read it on Wiki.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TSYkvlS7OiQXX
Oh it's true Everything on the internet is true just ask Rambutt

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#506590 Aug 20, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Wooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee. .........y'all are amazing!!! Some of these posts 'bout melted the polish off my fresh mani-pedi!!:)
They aim to please you. They melt the hair off my ass

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506591 Aug 20, 2013
They weren't kidding saying,this Full Blue Moon would be double stressfull!

1680

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#506592 Aug 21, 2013
I've thought the same thing about you after just about every single one of your posts. Did you see the letter circulating around from the coward who is telling the Mom of the autistic boy that he's nothing more than a animal and should be euthanize?
You didn't happen to write that did you?
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> WOW what an intelligent comment. And to think this post came from a someones Great Grandmother. Anyone beside myself feel sorry for her kids and grand kids?
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#506594 Aug 21, 2013
LizW wrote:
I've thought the same thing about you after just about every single one of your posts. Did you see the letter circulating around from the coward who is telling the Mom of the autistic boy that he's nothing more than a animal and should be euthanize?
You didn't happen to write that did you?<quoted text>
LizW you are a perfect example of topix's most despised trolls. Dont you have something better to do !
Ctz Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506595 Aug 21, 2013
I hope the mods dont reprimand me for posting about Jodi on Casey's thread, but I cant find the Jodi thread.( Oh and hope I dont up set the troll LizW - She is scary !
----------

The judge in Jodi Arias' murder case has denied a motion by defense attorneys to set aside the Arizona jury's determination that Arias killed her one-time lover in an "especially cruel" manner, a finding that made her eligible for the death penalty.
A hearing is set for Aug. 26.

“There's no need to fear! ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#506596 Aug 21, 2013
Ctz Riverside wrote:
I hope the mods dont reprimand me for posting about Jodi on Casey's thread, but I cant find the Jodi thread.( Oh and hope I dont up set the troll LizW - She is scary !
----------
The judge in Jodi Arias' murder case has denied a motion by defense attorneys to set aside the Arizona jury's determination that Arias killed her one-time lover in an "especially cruel" manner, a finding that made her eligible for the death penalty.
A hearing is set for Aug. 26.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TS...

“There's no need to fear! ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#506597 Aug 21, 2013
That was very helpful Underdog, thank you.

“There's no need to fear! ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#506599 Aug 21, 2013
brad in another drunken wrote:
^^^LMAO^^^
Forgot who u were, EH!
No STM I didn't. Someone gave me bad judge it's and all I did was help the person looking for the Jodie arias thread.

Are you the drunken Brad person?

“There's no need to fear! ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#506600 Aug 21, 2013
LMFAO

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Loganville, GA

#506602 Aug 21, 2013
brad is drunk again wrote:
<quoted text>
Stm???? Who would know that brad?? u piece of chit!
We all know it dumbass.
Maddy I B

Monterey Park, CA

#506603 Aug 21, 2013
"Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys"

Oh Gawd heaven help the innocence... Just watch Bwadly rushing to teach the Boy Scouts how to keep their hands on his throttle whilst he urges other innocent victims to check out his rudder.

Disgusting attention seeking perv! Yukkers Muchly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min USAsince1680 1,508,809
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 1 hr Doobie Time 648
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 1 hr Doobie Time 199
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 14,273
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 12,968
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 19,616
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Doobie Time 28,132

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages