CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Maddy I B

Monterey Park, CA

#506604 Aug 21, 2013
Oh Gawd Lawd 'pon my word- Where on earth is the the originator of this thread to allow such OT comments.???
Hopefully there will not be too many suicide calls tonight- Which will allow her to return and contact Top Mod to give a warning to all the Non Turnip heads who are sooo bored with the SOS of the Casey did NOT slaughter her kid Topic.

Yawning as always..
GRACIE

Monterey Park, CA

#506605 Aug 21, 2013
AHEM! Tho there are some of you - tho few and far between Bobble Heads who stilll agree with me as we repeat our comments regarding the innocence of the Kid Killer Trial much like we have done since 2008 - I feel there are those of you who no longer pledge allegiance to me.

Please come back to the Sheeple fold- Seems that this thread now consists of OT comments.

I beseech you to return.

Thanking you in anticipation -
your fearless leader,

Gracie.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506606 Aug 21, 2013
PSSST Bwad- Did you know that Rambler & Murph set up a PF and did not invite you ???
YEP! They surely did -
the 2 of them will post back & forth just like Rambler and Days did on the Jessica thread.
Have you ever considered setting up your own thread? Lady Lawdy just you and all the exploits that you an Joy undergo - Tho XXX rated may be enjoyed by Topix Mods.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506607 Aug 22, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
PSSST Bwad- Did you know that Rambler & Murph set up a PF and did not invite you ???
YEP! They surely did -
the 2 of them will post back & forth just like Rambler and Days did on the Jessica thread.
Have you ever considered setting up your own thread? Lady Lawdy just you and all the exploits that you an Joy undergo - Tho XXX rated may be enjoyed by Topix Mods.
Your above comment is XXX Rated..Not an ounce of truth to it!
LIAR!
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#506608 Aug 22, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Producers Say They Made One Million Dollar Offers For Casey Anthony's Story
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...
snipped
If Casey Anthony ever decides to sell her story, two Los Angeles-based producers say they're interested in buying.
The producers, who spoke to the Orlando Sentinel, say they've already offered as much as $1 million for Anthony's account, and remain hopeful that a deal could be worked out.
Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, strongly denied that anyone authorized to speak for his client had fielded any such offers.
"We're not looking for any offers, we're not soliciting any offers... I never received one from either one of those names," Greene said when asked by the Sentinel.
One of the producers, Howard Schultz of Lighthearted Entertainment, says he made an offer for Anthony to appear on a special edition of "The Moment of Truth." In that show, which ran on Fox, participants take lie detector tests while being asked uncomfortable personal questions usually in front of family members and win money for truthful answers.
cont.
Why would anyone offer her money for MORE LIES?

Is she working the poles down in south Florida yet?
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#506609 Aug 22, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
YEP! They surely did -
I wanna see it.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#506610 Aug 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
I've thought the same thing about you after just about every single one of your posts. Did you see the letter circulating around from the coward who is telling the Mom of the autistic boy that he's nothing more than a animal and should be euthanize?
You didn't happen to write that did you?<quoted text>
Dang, thought for sure you wrote it, in confused fear of BABE catching something from another child.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506611 Aug 22, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone offer her money for MORE LIES?
Is she working the poles down in south Florida yet?
Yes, the South Pole.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506612 Aug 22, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the South Pole.
Do these Southern Poles dance the Polka -Or do they lean more to the Florida Fox Trot ??
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506613 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I wanna see it.
If I showed you I would have to kill you !Top CIA secret right now - Until they are ready to release all the Murph docs to the Public - LOL they are still trying to decipher what language she is using to send messages to Rambler in order to reveal the dastardly conspirators.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506616 Aug 22, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do people actually look at those judgits???? Seriously?????
Besides Brad? I don't think so.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506617 Aug 22, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do these Southern Poles dance the Polka -Or do they lean more to the Florida Fox Trot ??
Ha!
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506618 Aug 22, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! He thinks they are Trophies for his sexual prowess .
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#506619 Aug 22, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Joy?

Either one.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#506620 Aug 22, 2013
What is everyones thoughts on the girl that was kidnapped by the family friend and her mother and brother killed?

Something's hinky there, not sure what though.
I've seen some witd speculation elsewhere.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#506621 Aug 22, 2013
OOOPS what ARE everyone's thoughts.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#506624 Aug 22, 2013
The kidnapper's sister wants DNA tests to find out if the girl and her brother (that was left eith the mother in the fire) were really his kids.

Why would he kill one and not the other if he thought that?
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Mount Pleasant, IA

#506625 Aug 22, 2013
MODS, I am assuming it is OK to talk about other stuff now that the SKANK is no longer in the news.

Just using this thread trying to get in touch with my old pals and enemies.
MADDY 4

Monterey Park, CA

#506626 Aug 22, 2013
OOOPS what ARE everyone's thoughts.
Strange case IMO- But of course we aren't allowed to comment on this thread because it's OT.

Jodi Thread is good because RC said thread is open for discussion of all cases.

link for aforementined thread...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TS...
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#506629 Aug 22, 2013
What is everyones thoughts on the girl that was kidnapped by the family friend and her mother and brother killed?
Something's hinky there, not sure what though.
I've seen some witd speculation elsewhere.
That girl seems (from what I've watched) rather unaffected after having been through such a frightening ordeal -- seems to enjoy the media attention.

Weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,618,126
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,546
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) 20 hr CAL 112
Coke for tourist Tue jimi-yank 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Wiley_Kyote 73,851
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) Oct 15 I see u 304
Under the table (Apr '17) Oct 14 --IslandGurL-- 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages