CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506505 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And so it should, Mr Spinner.
For some reason, I was under the impression that people still posting about the case, would want to tie up loose ends with serious Q&A's.

I should have known that would never happen on this thread.

But for anyone still interested in finding answers, my question still remains. because it's a very GOOD and OBVIOUS question.......WHERE DID THOSE CLOTHES FOUND WITH THE REMAINS COME FROM?

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#506506 Aug 18, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what irony is, Brad?
Gee no Maddy whats it mean?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506507 Aug 18, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, thank you for your very kind words. I appreciate them.
Sticks and stones & all that, names don't bother me, but being called something as malicious as a pedophile is way over the top.
No thanks needed, Marce......the truth speaks for itself!

And I agree, some of the things being posted about people are just plain mean and over the top. I guess there are those who know what a person stands for in real life, and there are some filled with so much anger/jealousy/etc, they have to resort to the level of playground bullies.

Yep, I agree....sticks and stones, etc.....my mom used to say this a lot...but it never really helped much.

:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506509 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason, I was under the impression that people still posting about the case, would want to tie up loose ends with serious Q&A's.
But for anyone still interested in finding answers, my question still remains. because it's a very GOOD and OBVIOUS question.......WHERE DID THOSE CLOTHES FOUND WITH THE REMAINS COME FROM?
This is not Topix Investigations ™.

You're barking up the wrong tree!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506510 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks needed, Marce......the truth speaks for itself!
And I agree, some of the things being posted about people are just plain mean and over the top. I guess there are those who know what a person stands for in real life, and there are some filled with so much anger/jealousy/etc, they have to resort to the level of playground bullies.
Yep, I agree....sticks and stones, etc.....my mom used to say this a lot...but it never really helped much.
:)
You don't have any problem accusing George Anthony of sexual molestation, concealing a death, improper disposal if remains, lying to authorities and whatever other crimes fit your theory, even though he denied any involvement on the witness stand.

Why don't you practise what you preach?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506511 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The State couldn't prove how, where, why, or when, Caylee died.
NOW you want someone to determine not only if she drowned but also in what body of water based upon specific diatoms?
Florida is filled with thousands upon thousands of lakes, rivers, ponds, swamps, and swimming pools. Where would you like to start?
It is impossible to prove how, where, why or when ANYONE died when the body isn't immediately discovered. Indeed there have been successful murder convictions without ANY body being recovered.(Now you're reminding me of the stupid "Days" who is unable to comprehend the simplest of realities.)

The prosecution is only required to prove beyond any reasonable doubt the defendant was responsible for the murder.

In the case of The State of Florida versus Casey Marie Anthony they failed......by lack of trying.

You're still angry, obviously.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506512 Aug 18, 2013
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile...

page 4/9
We, the Jury, find that Casey Marie Anthony was/was not a caregiver for Caylee Marie Anthony at the time of the offense.

page 5/9
We, the Jury, find that Caylee Marie Anthony was/was not under the age of eighteen years of age at the time of the offense.

What's this about?
cracker jax

Denver, CO

#506513 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
A Store. Garage sale maybe,maybe they were stolen.
riverside

Riverside, CA

#506514 Aug 18, 2013
cracker jax wrote:
<quoted text> A Store. Garage sale maybe,maybe they were stolen.
Caseys trunk! before that they were in Cindys house in Caylees bedroom, Ngrace try and prove me wrong!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506515 Aug 18, 2013
caylee anthony's father jp chatt

This is sort of unusual video. Read what Rico says in his interview, at The End.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506516 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddy. LOL
"Cross-check" on "your" old thread the ordinary writing style of Maddy's original posts. It reminds me a lot of SMurph impersonating an imaginary person......or monkey see, monkey do. LOL
There is only ONE Murphey_Law on this Topix thread...

YOU..rambler..started to call me Sheriff Smurf..then
you shorthenned it to SMurph!

Sure looks like you CREATED some IMAGINARY FRIENDS of
Your OWN..... copycat of Jose Baez..saying Casey was Not Dealing with a Full Deck and had all of them Imaginary Friends...

Yet..Days before the Trial...Casey Anthony REFUSED a PLEA DEAL..

Therefore , Judge Belvin Perry Ordered 3 State Psychiatrists to Evaluate Casey Marie Anthony and did so...

****Casey Marie Anthony was Declared FIT to Stand Trial....

****PLAYING The FOOL'S Card Defending Casey Anthony..was disrespecting the Court and an insult to the public's intelligence!

And Caylee was reported Missing on Father's Day June 15th 2008..
The July 16th Script was also Jose Baez's Imagination...

It was all a Script...nothing more..

Level 6

Location hidden

#506517 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If NOTHING else makes sense..Why are you trying to connect the clothes to the alledge Victim when the alledged Victim's Home was raided months before by OCSO and when the alledge Victim was Questionably located by a Questionable Roy Kronk who was Questionably not ALLOWED to testyfy because he was unReliable to testify?...

Those remains on Suburban drive..Were alledged to be Caylee within hours the remains were located , by ABC NEWS...the same Media Jose Baez signed his $200K Deal...

It would be quite revealing to read the Fineprints of that Contract...Especialy knowing that it was Illegal for an attorney to enter a contract while representing his Client in a US Court of Law.

You would get your answer..that NONE of it was REAL!

Those remains in the woods had been there in the swamp
for at least 2 years or more. This is why the bones were
so dry..and the toddler was shorter in lenght that Caylee
was ..55 days short of being 3 years old.Also.,in the wash
of the skull a "BLOND HAIR" was retreived..
Of course not Caylee.

Why was Jose Baez allowed to Sign a $200K Contract with ABCNews
when the Florida Grand Jury "Indicted" Casey of Capital Murder, on October 14th 2008 (WITHOUT A DEAD BODY) is a Very Good place to Zero in ..

Level 6

Location hidden

#506518 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
caylee anthony's father jp chatt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WIjerbFcJbgXX
This is sort of unusual video. Read what Rico says in his interview, at The End.
Ricardo Morales..was all CROOKED when Ashton interrogated him on the stand..EXPLAINING July 2nd 2008 at the Orlando Int.Airport..
Arriving from New York..in route to Puerto Rico...making a Phone Call..ooOOPS! Objection Your Honor!

The above was Same time frame, Casey was getting her Tattoo
Bella Vita...July 2nd 2008..

Same Time Same Day July 2nd 2008 Wanda Wery saw Caylee at the same Airport...The sketch of the women with Caylee was a Blond White Women...made by an OCSO Sketch artist!..

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#506519 Aug 19, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what irony is, Brad?
Does it mean how dumb you look calling out all people as your boy friend brad?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506520 Aug 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet..Days before the Trial...Casey Anthony REFUSED a PLEA DEAL..
Therefore , Judge Belvin Perry Ordered 3 State Psychiatrists to Evaluate Casey Marie Anthony and did so...
****Casey Marie Anthony was Declared FIT to Stand Trial....
****PLAYING The FOOL'S Card Defending Casey Anthony..was disrespecting the Court and an insult to the public's intelligence!
This highly publicized order by Judge Perry to determine whether Casey was competent occurred during the trial, when the defense phase was almost over.

You have a problem with time? For someone who claims to know everything about everything, it's details like that which destroy your credibility.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506521 Aug 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricardo Morales..was all CROOKED when Ashton interrogated him on the stand..EXPLAINING July 2nd 2008 at the Orlando Int.Airport..
Arriving from New York..in route to Puerto Rico...making a Phone Call..ooOOPS! Objection Your Honor!
The above was Same time frame, Casey was getting her Tattoo
Bella Vita...July 2nd 2008..
Same Time Same Day July 2nd 2008 Wanda Wery saw Caylee at the same Airport...The sketch of the women with Caylee was a Blond White Women...made by an OCSO Sketch artist!..
Did you even watch the video before you changed the dubject? Obviously not, because the interview was probably with Amy. "I feel like that's when she told me that she was really excited that Caylee had figured out how to use a phone and that she had called her".

Who's the man at 7 seconds, right after the pic of who's said to be Anthony Russiano?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506522 Aug 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Those remains in the woods had been there in the swamp
for at least 2 years or more. This is why the bones were
so dry..and the toddler was shorter in lenght that Caylee
was ..55 days short of being 3 years old.Also.,in the wash
of the skull a "BLOND HAIR" was retreived..
Of course not Caylee.
"Those remains has been there in the swamp at least 2 years and that it why the bones were so dry...."

In your world, does that make the discovery and the identification of those skeletal remains less significant -, found where they shouldn't be and indicative of murder of that child.

I get the impression that you're only interested in Caylee being found alive, and you don't give a rat's azz about the dead child tossed like garbage that you believe was misidentified.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506523 Aug 19, 2013
Read this SMurph.....notice authorities care about finding the identity of the person who "the remains could belong to"?

Skeletal remains found in Melbourne

Posted: Aug 18, 2013 8:01 PM MDT
Updated: Aug 18, 2013 8:01 PM MDT
By Nikki Bowers, Web Producer - bio

MELBOURNE, Fla.(WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO)-
The Melbourne Police Department is currently investigating the finding of skeletal remains. The remains were found in a wooded area behind 3999 S. Babcock Street.

This location is the Southern Construction and Design building, which has been closed for several years. The identity of the person the remains could belong to is unknown at this time, but the Melbourne Police Department is still investigating.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23168145/sk...

Level 6

Location hidden

#506524 Aug 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those remains has been there in the swamp at least 2 years and that it why the bones were so dry...."
In your world, does that make the discovery and the identification of those skeletal remains less significant -, found where they shouldn't be and indicative of murder of that child.
I get the impression that you're only interested in Caylee being found alive, and you don't give a rat's azz about the dead child tossed like garbage that you believe was misidentified.
Go tell that to Jose Baez, Cheney Mason, Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick ..They are the one who DIDN'T GIVE A RAT's AZZ who's remains were found by Kronk on Suburban Dr...Near the school..

And you may want to ask ABCNEWS why were they so sure ,to who those remains belonged too..on the discovery site,within minutes.... "JUMPING THE GUN" Forget about Dr.G who was attending Dr.Arpell Vass's seminar on his DEATH SCENT MACHINE.

"THEY"...All assumed it was Caylee because the Anthony house is down the road!

Your assessment doesn't jive with what's happening rambler...
You should dwelve beneath the surface noise...You going in circle again.

By the way..No News from Tampa yet..?
What do you think is holding up Judge May's Decision?

Level 6

Location hidden

#506525 Aug 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Read this SMurph.....notice authorities care about finding the identity of the person who "the remains could belong to"?
Skeletal remains found in Melbourne
Posted: Aug 18, 2013 8:01 PM MDT
Updated: Aug 18, 2013 8:01 PM MDT
By Nikki Bowers, Web Producer - bio
MELBOURNE, Fla.(WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO)-
The Melbourne Police Department is currently investigating the finding of skeletal remains. The remains were found in a wooded area behind 3999 S. Babcock Street.
This location is the Southern Construction and Design building, which has been closed for several years. The identity of the person the remains could belong to is unknown at this time, but the Melbourne Police Department is still investigating.
Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/23168145/sk...
Too bad the "Orlando Police Department" didn't give a rat's azz...
about the Suburban Dr. remains ...Oh! maybe because Chief of Police Mrs Deming was told to Back Off by her husband Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings!!! Who's Job was it to investigate who the remains belonged too...?

Looks like in Melbourne Florida it's the Melbourne Police Department's JOB!!!

Why was it DIFFERENT in Orlando Florida?
Simple question....Simple answer???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,404,683
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 30 min Orville 4
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) 3 hr Chaimpie 93
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 3 hr Chaimpie 606
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr mdbuilder 60,660
Robert Cooper (Jul '11) 15 hr Dewdrop 2
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,130

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages