CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506392 Aug 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, of course the duct tape would no longer be "across the face" or in the exact same place as it had been originally applied because the skin it would have originally attached to had dompletely decomposed.....but the duct tape was still attached to the hair.
Regardless if the duct tape was the actual cause of death or it was used to silence the child, it's obviously a critical element of the murder. As much as you'd like to believe the State is required to prove when and how a death occurred, you know you're only fooling yourself.
The duct tape was "caught up" on one side of the hair mat, which was laying underneath the skull.

Where that duct tape was originally placed, and for what purpose, is pure speculation.

The duct tape is not "a critical element of the murder" (as far as the case against Casey) for two rather basic reasons:

1- Caylee's cause of death could not be determined, therefore your conclusion that she was "murdered" was never proven.

2- As the original placement of the duct tape could not be determined, the only "critical element" is the fact that the rare Henkel duct tape can be connected to George on at least 2 of the 3 times it appeared in the case, and ZERO times to Casey.

As Meatloaf sang: "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad".

As to this portion of your post :"As much as you'd like to believe the State is required to prove when and how a death occurred, you know you're only fooling yourself", I know the State is NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED to prove these issues, but I also know that they sure as hell had better at the very least, proffer something to indicate how and when.

Common sense, Rambler.......going by your interpretation of the law, any person can be charged with any offense at any time, which completely erodes the basic right of everyone to provide an alibi of their whereabouts at the time and place the alleged offense was committed.

AND, to be charged with any offense, the State sure as hell had better provide what the actual offense is that they are alleging.

We saw that truth to be self evident in the State of Florida vs Casey Marie Anthony. The jurors were tasked with determining if her child was murdered, which they could not as the State provided no credible evidence that a murder was committed, and even if they could prove it was murder, they could not prove by whom, when, where, and how.

If you go back and listen to LDB's opening statement, you will see this is fact.

SaAlNwKaAys

Norman Park, GA

#506393 Aug 16, 2013
Lawdy ngrace I thought you were in prison.

When did you get out?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#506394 Aug 16, 2013
SaAlNwKaAys wrote:
Lawdy ngrace I thought you were in prison.
When did you get out?
Too bad so very sad that the Analtees did not live in Scotland when their spawn KC killed her kid.

Had this been the case then each of the 3 competitive Robotic fuxups could have vied for the position of Procurator Fiscal in order to prosecute Papa Jo and the dreaded Grunds.

NOTE..
The Procurator Fiscal (PF or Fiscal) works for the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) that is responsible for prosecuting crime in Scotland. They are also responsible for investigating sudden or suspicious deaths, and complaints against the police.

And 'complaints against the police' would have been that which ng excels in.

Unfortunately the Orlando Kid Killer did not slaughter her kid in Scotland where the verdict would have been Not Proven - But was instead turned over to 12 Pinella inbreds who simply agreed that she was 'Not Innocent' thus allowing her to hide out for the next 25 years - Whereby she will grow more black blobs, pendulous breasts- gelatinous thighs and get a job in the Freak Show next time the Carnival comes to ??????
Who knows where she will be living by then- I suspect that she will be living in the home of her now deceased Granma who she stole from.

Cindy probably had the garage sale in order to prepare the happy homestead for her.

“Let the farce be with you”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Pottsylvania

#506395 Aug 16, 2013
SaAlNwKaAys wrote:
Lawdy ngrace I thought you were in prison.
When did you get out?
LOL

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506396 Aug 16, 2013
SaAlNwKaAys wrote:
Lawdy ngrace I thought you were in prison.
When did you get out?
About the same time as you did.

“Let the farce be with you”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Pottsylvania

#506397 Aug 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
About the same time as you did.
It was funnier the first time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506398 Aug 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
See what coming?
George, that he was going to be the focus of the defense theory, prior to the trial.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506399 Aug 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The duct tape was "caught up" on one side of the hair mat, which was laying underneath the skull.
Where that duct tape was originally placed, and for what purpose, is pure speculation.
The duct tape is not "a critical element of the murder" (as far as the case against Casey) for two rather basic reasons:
1- Caylee's cause of death could not be determined, therefore your conclusion that she was "murdered" was never proven.
2- As the original placement of the duct tape could not be determined, the only "critical element" is the fact that the rare Henkel duct tape can be connected to George on at least 2 of the 3 times it appeared in the case, and ZERO times to Casey.
As Meatloaf sang: "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad".
As to this portion of your post :"As much as you'd like to believe the State is required to prove when and how a death occurred, you know you're only fooling yourself", I know the State is NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED to prove these issues, but I also know that they sure as hell had better at the very least, proffer something to indicate how and when.
Common sense, Rambler.......going by your interpretation of the law, any person can be charged with any offense at any time, which completely erodes the basic right of everyone to provide an alibi of their whereabouts at the time and place the alleged offense was committed.
AND, to be charged with any offense, the State sure as hell had better provide what the actual offense is that they are alleging.
We saw that truth to be self evident in the State of Florida vs Casey Marie Anthony. The jurors were tasked with determining if her child was murdered, which they could not as the State provided no credible evidence that a murder was committed, and even if they could prove it was murder, they could not prove by whom, when, where, and how.
If you go back and listen to LDB's opening statement, you will see this is fact.
Your words are wasted on me because the Prosecution never put much effort into convicting "the loving mother" of murder.

"The jurors were tasked with determining if her child was murdered....."

Is there a reason you're losing your toehold on reality?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506400 Aug 16, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, we can agree on some things. You know my opinion might not be popular, but I would like nothing better than to think this young girl did not kill her child, but in my heart of hearts I think she did. That doesn't make her guilty. It is just my opinion. I think her whole family has been shattered by this heinous crime, and that is where the shame lies.

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretty much summed up the way I, too, feel...except in my heart of hearts, I don't think she did this on some days, and just the opposite, on other days. But as you said, that's just an opinion...it's the facts coming out during the Trial that will get rid of what we feel and prove what is the truth. The truth, as being, what is proven in Court....the truth, if she is acquitted of the 1st Degree Murder charge, will always be an unanswered question.

She will be convicted....on the lesser charges at least....how could she not?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...

********

"The truth, as being, what is proven in court......the truth, if she is acquitted of the 1st Degree Murder charge, will always be an unanswered question".......has morphed into "the truth is Casey's acquittal proved Caylee was not murdered".

The other possibility is ngracie has dementia.

“Let the farce be with you”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Pottsylvania

#506401 Aug 16, 2013
SaAlNwKaAys wrote:
Lawdy ngrace I thought you were in prison.
When did you get out?
Sanka!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506402 Aug 16, 2013
Hmmmm......not sure what to make of this....

State of Florida versus Anthony, Casey Marie
07/07/2011
4. FALSE INFO TO LEO RE:MISSING PERSON OR FELONY
06/15/2008 (FDM) 837.055
5. FALSE INFO TO LEO RE:MISSING PERSON OR FELONY
06/15/2008 (FDM) 837.055
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
******

Notice Counts 6 and 7 are no longer listed as being heard, nor are the two counts 5 and 7 recorded as being reversed on appeal?

But the biggest shocker is the date of 06/15/2008 would be the date the offense occurred - which just happened to be FATHER'S DAY -- according to the storyline the day before Caylee went missing and a month before the disapprearnce was reported to LE.

Is the new Clerk of the Court sifting through fabricated records and correcting them? I don't think this date of the lying offense was originally recorded as occurring on FATHER'S DAY because somebody would have noticed it.

“Let the farce be with you”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Pottsylvania

#506403 Aug 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
About the same time as you did.
What were you in for?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506404 Aug 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
George, that he was going to be the focus of the defense theory, prior to the trial.
Yes and no and maybe. But I had no idea about the accidental drowning.

I knew for certain something big was happening in chambers after that infamous March hearing, though, and posted it.(It's in the archives on this thread).

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506405 Aug 16, 2013
Spooky Mulders wrote:
<quoted text>
What were you in for?
Bad spelling. I stick with spell check now.

And you?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506406 Aug 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no and maybe. But I had no idea about the accidental drowning.
I knew for certain something big was happening in chambers after that infamous March hearing, though, and posted it.(It's in the archives on this thread).
You had no idea about the accidental drowning theory until the trial but yet you claim you are the original ngrace?

Well you certainly blew that impersonation out of the water. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506407 Aug 16, 2013
Crash survivor gets 30 years in prison for murder suspects' deaths
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/123...
****

The guy in this photo, the facial expression reminds me of someone, but I can't quite put my finger on who it is.....

Anybody?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506408 Aug 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Hmmmm......not sure what to make of this....
State of Florida versus Anthony, Casey Marie
07/07/2011
4. FALSE INFO TO LEO RE:MISSING PERSON OR FELONY
06/15/2008 (FDM) 837.055
5. FALSE INFO TO LEO RE:MISSING PERSON OR FELONY
06/15/2008 (FDM) 837.055
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
******
Notice Counts 6 and 7 are no longer listed as being heard, nor are the two counts 5 and 7 recorded as being reversed on appeal?
But the biggest shocker is the date of 06/15/2008 would be the date the offense occurred - which just happened to be FATHER'S DAY -- according to the storyline the day before Caylee went missing and a month before the disapprearnce was reported to LE.
Is the new Clerk of the Court sifting through fabricated records and correcting them? I don't think this date of the lying offense was originally recorded as occurring on FATHER'S DAY because somebody would have noticed it.
The very first article ..Globe August issue (written in July)..
by Bob Burns..Disapeared June 15th,2008..the neighbors heard a huge fight....and saw Casey leaving with caylee..(Father's Day)..

I told you that before..Why EVERONE got Chloroformed is possibly
because THE MEDIA --RE-ROUTED THE INFO!and KEPT it quiet..included the Anthony's Jose, Mason,Jeff Ashton,Burdick, George, Chief Justice Belvin Perry, Lawson Lamar, NANCY GRACE..last but not least...

and also..that I told the feds long ago..about LEO...No such abreviation of Law enforcement..Leo is Leo/nard Padilla...I printed Casey's rap sheet..in 08
Cute..real cute
6994
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506409 Aug 16, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first article ..Globe August issue (written in July)..
by Bob Burns..Disapeared June 15th,2008..the neighbors heard a huge fight....and saw Casey leaving with caylee..(Father's Day)..
I told you that before..Why EVERONE got Chloroformed is possibly
because THE MEDIA --RE-ROUTED THE INFO!and KEPT it quiet..included the Anthony's Jose, Mason,Jeff Ashton,Burdick, George, Chief Justice Belvin Perry, Lawson Lamar, NANCY GRACE..last but not least...
and also..that I told the feds long ago..about LEO...No such abreviation of Law enforcement..Leo is Leo/nard Padilla...I printed Casey's rap sheet..in 08
Cute..real cute
6994
Here's something to burst your conspiracy: LEO only means Law Enforcement Officer.

Very sinister, I know.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506410 Aug 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first article ..Globe August issue (written in July)..
by Bob Burns..Disapeared June 15th,2008..the neighbors heard a huge fight....and saw Casey leaving with caylee..(Father's Day)..
I told you that before..Why EVERONE got Chloroformed is possibly
because THE MEDIA --RE-ROUTED THE INFO!and KEPT it quiet..included the Anthony's Jose, Mason,Jeff Ashton,Burdick, George, Chief Justice Belvin Perry, Lawson Lamar, NANCY GRACE..last but not least...
and also..that I told the feds long ago..about LEO...No such abreviation of Law enforcement..Leo is Leo/nard Padilla...I printed Casey's rap sheet..in 08
Cute..real cute
6994
LEO = Law Enforcement Officer

Nowhere in the storyline was it suggested ANYONE had reason TO SPEAK with a Law Enforcement Officer on FATHER'S DAY, 2008, the same day Cindy and Caylee were allegedly visited grandpa in the Nursing Home at Mount Dora.

It fits with the FBI becoming involved 72 hours after Caylee's disappearance. "Casey" said she dropped Caylee off with the sitter on June 9th, and she knew last knew the child was okay on the 12th. 72 hours later is June 15th.

I'm almost certain Tip #46, the surveillance video at the AutoZone store in Orange County, the man with black hair and a little girl who looked like Caylee was also dated the 12th.

If the Clerk site info is accurate, authorities became aware of the disappearance on June 15th, not 30 days later, and "Casey" was charged with lying on same date. It has no bearing on what neighbours later said they saw.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506411 Aug 17, 2013
Order Barring Unauthorized Filings
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile...

Hey SMurph, you and this Curtis Jackson have something in common.....

"He describes himself as "one of the suppressed witnesses defense counsel failed to subpoena for discriminatory and Ineffctive reasons".......Although he claims to be a witness, Mr Jackson is not a party in this case."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Trey LaTrache 54,531
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 1,276,633
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 22,478
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,447
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,829
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr clueless 19,056
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,249
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 72,662
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages