CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506554 Aug 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in the least concerned about being "next". I don't break laws. I don't steal, I don't lie, I don't kill babies. Skankpig Casey did all of those things and should be sitting on death row right now. Her bankruptcy crap is of no interest and no consequence to anyone but her creditors.
I think Murphey somehow believes that once the bankruptcy is resolved, Casey will stand up in court & tell the TRUE story. The FBI will finally release their report based on all those 'notorized' affidavits they received.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506555 Aug 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in the least concerned about being "next". I don't break laws. I don't steal, I don't lie, I don't kill babies. Skankpig Casey did all of those things and should be sitting on death row right now. Her bankruptcy crap is of no interest and no consequence to anyone but her creditors.
You obviously don't believe in the US Justice System which acquitted Casey Anthony of "killing ANY babies" so who wrote the "laws" you're referring to?

"Fair Game" laws like this?......

"In a 1967 policy titled Penalties for Lower Conditions, Hubbard wrote that opponents who are "fair game" may be "deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506557 Aug 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

Repeat after me rambler..A F L A C K...
OMG Enough is enough! You're the only one who thinks something from a stupid TV ad is funny.
Can't you come up with something on your own that makes sense ?
Please tell, is it due to "Brain Damaged" -- "old age" -- "alcohol" or plain stupidity
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506559 Aug 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If Casey ever told the TRUE story she'd have to be in hiding for the rest of her life.
Grund's Rottweiler could keep her company.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506560 Aug 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If Casey ever told the TRUE story she'd have to be in hiding for the rest of her life.
When Casey will finally be Allowed to tell her story...
The Ninth Circus will sink Florida in a whole
New Dementia prea-cox!

Then Casey will be FREE at Last!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506563 Aug 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The murdering skank could have told the REAL story at any time. The fact that she sat in jail for 2 years tells anyone with a brain that the REAL story would have put her on death row.
Rambler refused to comment on What did John Morgan meant when
he told NANCY GRACE on her Show...LIVE ..May 2011...days before the trial started:
"WHY DOESN'T CASEY SAY SHE WAS THREATENNED?"
Wouldn't that be a VALID reason to sit in jail for THREE (3) years?

You can sink your BIG FAT BRAIN in the sand hole all you want...
Your BIG FAT ARZ will still be EXPOSED to DEATH!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506564 Aug 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rotties are great dogs. I wouldn't sentence one to a life with that murdering pig.
Your All Heart Telly Savales!!!!

Your Cult[ure] to process:Being <expos[ure]> or
body of performing function <legislat[ure]> is
NEGATIVE! without assessing the Pro`s & Con`s..

That makes you NUL!
GO ...Stick your Big Fat Brain in a Florida sandy beach hole!
GLOOMY DAYS

Monterey Park, CA

#506565 Aug 20, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Grund's Rottweiler could keep her company.
PSSHAW I can barely wait until the trial of the 'Canada Cannibal' aka Luke Magnetta goes on trial - And Rambler submits all her theories showing links that The Rev. G along with Geo. Z- riding side saddle - Travelled to Red Deer - Stopped for rest in her bunker and passed on top secret info which she will soon post.

'Cannibal killer Luka Magnotta sets up special fan site so admirers can send him letters in jail cell as he awaits trial for dismembering and eating his lover

'The case emerged when a package containing a severed foot was found at the headquarters of Canada's Conservative Party last May.'

NOTE.
The mental acuity of Ramsbottom was quick to observe the large foot shown in the Autopsy pics of Caylee -
Which she rambled on about for OOOOOH so long - So I have ho doubt she will be interested in this other foot.
HMMM! Will her next theory be that it is nought but the foOt of a
Rottweiler.
Bet she P"P's her pants when Rev. G. calls and thanks her for the publicity .

Question of the day -Is Rambler Hot To Trot with the Rev.G ?
OR-_OR is she hoping that Luke will be paroled whereby he will come stay with her in her bunker ???????

Aside I do so hope he flossed after sampling his delicacies.....

Cannibal killer Luka Magnotta sets up special fan site so admirers can send him letters in jail cell as he awaits trial for dismembering and eating his lover

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23946...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23946...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506568 Aug 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You can sink your BIG FAT BRAIN in the sand hole all you want...
Your BIG FAT ARZ will still be EXPOSED to DEATH!
WOW what an intelligent comment. And to think this post came from a someones Great Grandmother. Anyone beside myself feel sorry for her kids and grand kids?
GLOOMY DAYS

Monterey Park, CA

#506569 Aug 20, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, loonytoon. Who cares what John Morgan says? And no, no one with a brain believes that the skankpig was threatened by anyone except those who would like to do her harm because she's a murdering pig. As I've said before, I hope no one shortens the skank's life. I hope she lives for many many years, in fear for every day of those years. Oh, and was that last incoherent sentence some sort of threat, crazy one?(PS-have you heard? Caylee is dead.)
SSHH! She is wearing her new Tin Foil Hat her BFF Rams sold her which came with a warrantee that she would receive messages from the Orlando Kid Killer informing her that Caylee is still alive.

Too bad she forfeited the warrantee and failed to join Rams in her
'Da Rev Dun Diddit' theory.

Each time I get on here and read comments from the 3 Cult Member Tards - I have to take a moment to ask myself how the hell do I get out of this abyss of sheer hate filled insanity in which they dwell..
Rabbit Hole.
GLOOMY DAYS

Monterey Park, CA

#506570 Aug 20, 2013
LMAO! A prior reply from Ram Twit to Murph - Twit asks 'why are you bearly skipping?'

Hopefully Ram Twit will sign up for English as a second language .

Have to be honest I Bearly noticed this idiotic response whilst doing a quick perusal of past comments - Could it be perhaps that the Rev G and the Scientoligists are competing for her maggot infested brain ???

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#506571 Aug 20, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
LMAO! A prior reply from Ram Twit to Murph - Twit asks 'why are you bearly skipping?'
Have to be honest I Bearly noticed this idiotic response whilst doing a quick perusal of past comments - Could it be perhaps that the Rev G and the Scientoligists are competing for her maggot infested brain ???
Don't forget you are a twit too marce, all you all Californians are just lonely bitches that like to pick on Rambler. Yeah right.
Murphs 50th Grandkid

Monterey Park, CA

#506572 Aug 20, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> WOW what an intelligent comment. And to think this post came from a someones Great Grandmother. Anyone beside myself feel sorry for her kids and grand kids?
Please excuse my deranged Granny- Most of her kin & I live a placid life here in the Inbred Compound ..SJust when she hears that Banjo Music she becomes uncontrollable
Most of usn dun figure it be that dang Rambler who dun set her off.

Is it troo da Red Deer sity fok dun did a live PM on her and after removing her little brain den dun stuffed the cavity with newspaper
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506573 Aug 20, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
The 'bearly' was deliberate. She calls Grund Papa Bear, & loves to use 'bearly' or 'bear' instead of 'barely' or 'bare.' So clever!

All paths lead to Grund.
kentuckywoman

Louisville, KY

#506574 Aug 20, 2013
Murphs 50th Grandkid wrote:
<quoted text>
Please excuse my deranged Granny- Most of her kin & I live a placid life here in the Inbred Compound ..SJust when she hears that Banjo Music she becomes uncontrollable
Most of usn dun figure it be that dang Rambler who dun set her off.
Is it troo da Red Deer sity fok dun did a live PM on her and after removing her little brain den dun stuffed the cavity with newspaper
ROFLMAO!
Murphs 50th Grandkid

Monterey Park, CA

#506575 Aug 20, 2013
fckn_brad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget you are a twit too marce, all you all Californians are just lonely bitches that like to pick on Rambler. Yeah right.
LMAO Amidst Guffawing.

Lookie here - Unless my eyes deceive me it is non other than the Inbred Drunken Coxswain Bwadly seeking vicarious sexual gratification from the replies the Perv Receives- By doing so he will receive the sexual lust which will lead him to seek out innocent kids.

ERGO - Be sure to keep replying to this drunken-meth head Pedohile.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#506576 Aug 20, 2013
marce twit to Gloomy twit.
Joy

Monterey Park, CA

#506577 Aug 20, 2013
fckn_brad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin- Wwhy do you suffer such mental anguish attempting to prove that you are not a drunken coke head attention seeker ??
I know you are a deranged Drunken Sot - BUT you don't have to confirm the opinion of others.
Hey Darlin - Tell em all about your KC Kid killer facts whereby you will remain on topic. After all this thread is about the KLC Kid Kliller and not a drunken sot.
Despite the fact that you are a worthless piece of crap I still luffs ya. LOL the Insurance Policy which covers your drunken arse falling overboard is what keeps me putting up with the spittle falling from you mouth as you pretend to be Jose Baez.
LOL ! Once I toss your sorry drunken fat arse overboard I will call upon him to defend me. The irony is beyond richer indeed EH ?
Joy

Monterey Park, CA

#506578 Aug 20, 2013
fckn_brad_ wrote:
marce twit to Gloomy twit.
I have told you NOT to communicate with those beautiful women !

Frustrated am I Bwad as to let you post on Topix
OR OR allow you to satisfy your deranged lustful needs within the Men's Bathroom- Do as you wish BUT please do NOT tell me that the facial hair of Maddy & Marce is more massive than mine.

Your Ahole Mate Joy.:-) and many many hugs

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#506579 Aug 20, 2013
Producers Say They Made One Million Dollar Offers For Casey Anthony's Story
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/cay...

snipped

If Casey Anthony ever decides to sell her story, two Los Angeles-based producers say they're interested in buying.

The producers, who spoke to the Orlando Sentinel, say they've already offered as much as $1 million for Anthony's account, and remain hopeful that a deal could be worked out.

Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, strongly denied that anyone authorized to speak for his client had fielded any such offers.

"We're not looking for any offers, we're not soliciting any offers... I never received one from either one of those names," Greene said when asked by the Sentinel.

One of the producers, Howard Schultz of Lighthearted Entertainment, says he made an offer for Anthony to appear on a special edition of "The Moment of Truth." In that show, which ran on Fox, participants take lie detector tests while being asked uncomfortable personal questions usually in front of family members and win money for truthful answers.

cont.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min JCPete 1,641,442
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 73,866
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,115
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 7 hr Menir 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,586
News Woman raped in MetroWest (Feb '07) Sat Survivor 81
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) Sat T3xxy 192

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages