CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506489 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What??????????
First you accuse me of knowing about the incest/molestation allegations pre-trail and now you say I didn't jump on the bandwagon until after the trial.
Setting this record straight as to the incest/molestation allegations, I actually didn't give them much thought until recently when I re-watched George pleading with former Judge Stan Strickland not to release the autopsy results.
And why are you pointing out to ME that Baez never challenged the bones as NOT being those of Caylee? It's not me who has been saying that Caylee is still alive. I agree, if they weren't those of Caylee Anthony, the defense would have jumped all over it. Further more, I asked where they could have obtained another child's bones to plant there, and if that question was answered, I missed seeing the reply.
And PLEASE stop telling me that opening statements are NOT evidence because I know that. My point is, there is NOTHING in evidence to dispute it; there is much in evidence to support it!
Re-watching George pleading not to release the autopsy results to the general public proves what?

Of course NOTHING in evidence refutes JAB's opening DEFENSE statements (pssstt discovery is NOT evidence) but the FACT is there is trial evidence consisting of GA's trial testimony denying any involvement in the drowning or of sexually molestation allegations - nice of Judge Perry to allow it on court record in order to permanently dispel the local turned social media rumours, eh? The testimony of the ME and death certificate are EVIDENCE the child was murdered.

By the way, did you evidence any evidence to dispute Caylee was killed during a human sacrificial ritual?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506490 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those, yes I still have them.
Mystery was solved but it wasn't a cousin.
I also talked about the CAR on this thread - rambler is the name of a car once manufactured.
The horn goes Beep, Beeeeeeep. LOL
Do you really think I would post a question that had such an obvious answer?

Level 7

Location hidden

#506491 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I having unknown secret conversations with you when you used the moniker of Casey is Guilty?
You've played too many characters, you've lost track of who's who!
Not me. I've always posted as ngrace. Period.

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#506492 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No.

Level 1

Location hidden

#506493 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The California twins ran off too.
Rambler doesn't count.

Level 1

Location hidden

#506494 Aug 18, 2013
But tired of silly emerged! They all sound the same.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506495 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I having unknown secret conversations with you when you used the moniker of Casey is Guilty?
You've played too many characters, you've lost track of who's who!
Sorry, never had any moniker but a variation of Marce and/or Monika.

Level 1

Location hidden

#506496 Aug 18, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506497 Aug 18, 2013
Ironman4 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Do you understand what irony is, Brad?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506498 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
http://writersforensicsblog.wordpress.com/201...
(snip)
> Diatoms are microscopic organisms that live in all types of water. They can be found in oceans, lakes, and your own bathtub or swimming pool. These tiny creatures are protected by a silicon–containing shell that is quite resistant to damage. They survive in a corpse for a long time. Though controversial, they can be used for determining if someone drowned. In this circumstance, as water is inhaled in the lungs, these diatoms worked their way from the air sacs of the lungs into the bloodstream and from there escape into the tissues, particularly the bone marrow. The medical examiner can test the bone marrow of a suspected drowning victim and if he sees a large number of diatoms then he might conclude that the victim died of drowning. <
It is not merely that diatoms prove drowning. The distinct species of diatoms (fossil algae) is identifiable.

"The diatoms identified in the qualitative analyses served well to describe the ecological properties of the environments in which death had taken place, and the site of drowning could be defined by means of comparative water samples provided that sufficient diatoms were present, the local environment was not too homogeneous or the diatoms were not of quite different species due to a completely unknown location of death."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3188674
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506499 Aug 18, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506500 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say this to you, Maddy........when discussing the number of posts one has made, it's way too easy to read the count of registered posters.
I can assure you that my count would sorely lag behind yours, even with all your numerous name changes.
Maddy. LOL

"Cross-check" on "your" old thread the ordinary writing style of Maddy's original posts. It reminds me a lot of SMurph impersonating an imaginary person......or monkey see, monkey do. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506501 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Lawson Lamar, post verdict press conference:
"This was a dry bones case".
There ya go, more evidence that Caylee did not drown in a swimming pool.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506502 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-watching George pleading not to release the autopsy results to the general public proves what?
Of course NOTHING in evidence refutes JAB's opening DEFENSE statements (pssstt discovery is NOT evidence) but the FACT is there is trial evidence consisting of GA's trial testimony denying any involvement in the drowning or of sexually molestation allegations - nice of Judge Perry to allow it on court record in order to permanently dispel the local turned social media rumours, eh? The testimony of the ME and death certificate are EVIDENCE the child was murdered.
By the way, did you evidence any evidence to dispute Caylee was killed during a human sacrificial ritual?
It proves nothing other than begging the question as to what he was so concerned about.

Not being callous or disregarding anyone's grief at the death of a loved one, but in this case, most everyone knew all that was left of Caylee's body on discovery day, was bones.

Given the allegations made by Baez in his complete opening statement, one could speculate that George was concerned about a couple of things that would come out in the report.

"the information contained within in the report will cause great anguish to the Anthony family." -Brad Conway

Again, it's just one more piece in a series of connect the dots.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506503 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Switching gears in the tit for tat name calling game, I do have some lingering questions about the facts in the case.
Specifically, I wonder why there was never an explanation, or a question from either side, as to where the clothing found with the remains came from,( were stored), considering Cindy's testimony that she'd never seen the shirt and Caylee had outgrown those shorts.
It has always bothered me that those pix sold to The Globe in October 2008, just happened to show Caylee wearing a shirt with "BIG TROUBLE" on it, and in that series of pix that were published, out of all the pix one would assume RM had access to, how is it that neither side made anything out of this odd coincidence?
This loose end troubles me.
And so it should, Mr Spinner.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506504 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not merely that diatoms prove drowning. The distinct species of diatoms (fossil algae) is identifiable.
"The diatoms identified in the qualitative analyses served well to describe the ecological properties of the environments in which death had taken place, and the site of drowning could be defined by means of comparative water samples provided that sufficient diatoms were present, the local environment was not too homogeneous or the diatoms were not of quite different species due to a completely unknown location of death."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3188674
The State couldn't prove how, where, why, or when, Caylee died.

NOW you want someone to determine not only if she drowned but also in what body of water based upon specific diatoms?

Florida is filled with thousands upon thousands of lakes, rivers, ponds, swamps, and swimming pools. Where would you like to start?

Level 7

Location hidden

#506505 Aug 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And so it should, Mr Spinner.
For some reason, I was under the impression that people still posting about the case, would want to tie up loose ends with serious Q&A's.

I should have known that would never happen on this thread.

But for anyone still interested in finding answers, my question still remains. because it's a very GOOD and OBVIOUS question.......WHERE DID THOSE CLOTHES FOUND WITH THE REMAINS COME FROM?

Level 1

Location hidden

#506506 Aug 18, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what irony is, Brad?
Gee no Maddy whats it mean?

Level 7

Location hidden

#506507 Aug 18, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, thank you for your very kind words. I appreciate them.
Sticks and stones & all that, names don't bother me, but being called something as malicious as a pedophile is way over the top.
No thanks needed, Marce......the truth speaks for itself!

And I agree, some of the things being posted about people are just plain mean and over the top. I guess there are those who know what a person stands for in real life, and there are some filled with so much anger/jealousy/etc, they have to resort to the level of playground bullies.

Yep, I agree....sticks and stones, etc.....my mom used to say this a lot...but it never really helped much.

:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506509 Aug 18, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason, I was under the impression that people still posting about the case, would want to tie up loose ends with serious Q&A's.
I should have known that would never happen on this thread.
But for anyone still interested in finding answers, my question still remains. because it's a very GOOD and OBVIOUS question.......WHERE DID THOSE CLOTHES FOUND WITH THE REMAINS COME FROM?
This is not Topix Investigations ™.

You're barking up the wrong tree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,659,201
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min hojo 64,311
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 1 hr Cuba 1,344
Ben Krauth in Daytona Beach 20 hr Abc 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Fri zazz 98,617
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 23,134
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,411

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages