Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506091 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to smoke the herb silly. Nothing else cold make a person post as you do. Just be honest with yourself. I would bet Marcemons farm that you are high on something.
Don't want you losing things that aren't yours to lose, cause you'd be wrong. Believe it or not, some people are just honest and don't care what strangers on a message board think of them. Actually I don't understand why wishing ill on a sleazy tramp who killed her child is so odd to you.....or is it the concept that people who obey the law don't worry about spending time in jail that baffles you?

Level 7

Location hidden

#506092 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can prove up anything you're saying, other than in your own world of vengeful thinking, let me know and I will be more than happy to have an adult discussion with you.
Until then, you just sound like someone who would benefit from further education, aka, "stoooopid". No offense intended.
No worries, I don't get offended by crazy people. You can't help being crazy, although treatment would help. You can't prove any of your stupid "make excuses for the baby killing skank" theories, but you continue to expound on them, while pretending to be a mental health professional. It is painfully obvious that all your mental health experience has been from the patient side, sugar. There's nothing here to discuss, nitwit. The skankpig got away with killing her bastard child. Over and done with. The two-bit pig is never going to tell her "story" because her "story" is "I hated being tied down with a kid and I hated my mother, so I killed my brat. I'm not tied down with a kid anymore and I hurt my mother bigtime in the process." That's the skankpig's story. It's the only one anyone would believe, and she's too much of a coward to tell the truth. If she had the courage to tell the truth, she would have done it long ago.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506093 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will tell you again...Very Good..
Think!
When did I see Casey with Caylee and Zaneida?
Mid-june...
Casey's own words..I last saw Caylee with Zaneida!
Think!
Casey's own words? Did she publicly state that you had seen her with her daughter & Zenaida?

Why didn't her attorney inform the judge of this?

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506094 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want me too?
Sure, why not, everyone else does, it's a free Country.

Level 2

Location hidden

#506095 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's own words? Did she publicly state that you had seen her with her daughter & Zenaida?
You aren't funny either, guess people just put up with you. sorry

Level 2

Location hidden

#506096 Aug 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't want you losing things that aren't yours to lose, cause you'd be wrong. Believe it or not, some people are just honest and don't care what strangers on a message board think of them. Actually I don't understand why wishing ill on a sleazy tramp who killed her child is so odd to you.....or is it the concept that people who obey the law don't worry about spending time in jail that baffles you?
No, what baffles me is why you would think I thought that? All I said was the truth, you have to be high to spend all the time you do repeating the same things over and over every day. I could take a post from you from any day of the week and it would be the same as months ago. You can only call some body a skank so many ways. At least get some new material.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506097 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Marce..check a few post back...ngrace said it herself that
Casey did say the last time she saw Caylee, it was with Zaneida..

Casey was forbidden to contact me...and I was forbidden to
contact her...BY her attorneys...

And Yes Judge Perry knew it too..I received a letter from The
Ninth Circuit Court...and Lawson Lamar also received all my info
by FAX in 2009..they all knew and they all agreed to block my info.

When I did connect with Casey last week...she told me
"THEY" claim you are incompetent"
..when I ask her who's "THEY" she did not elaborate..

Makes no difference now...
THEY can all explain to the Federal Court
WHY they IMAGINED it!

And yes..Casey does remember going 140 miles from Orlando...

Now, we have to wait for Judge May..this week I hope!

Level 7

Location hidden

#506098 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what baffles me is why you would think I thought that? All I said was the truth, you have to be high to spend all the time you do repeating the same things over and over every day. I could take a post from you from any day of the week and it would be the same as months ago. You can only call some body a skank so many ways. At least get some new material.
It appears that many things must baffle you.......like how to create a decent screen name, for instance. Feel free to ignore my posts. Last I knew, it wasn't obligatory to read everything on the screen.

Level 2

Location hidden

#506099 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY they IMAGINED it!
Is Caylee going to be there? If not, where is she?

Level 7

Location hidden

#506100 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY they IMAGINED it!
Casey said a lot of things that weren't true. Things like "I work at Universal", "I left Caylee at the babysitter", "I have a job", "I have a nanny", and "I don't know where Caylee is".......all lies. She knew all along that Caylee's remains were rotting in the woods, being chewed by animals, because she put them there where she put all her pets. One wonders if she tired of her childhood pets the way she tired of having a baby, and killed them, too. Casey the Skankpig Anthony wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in her buck-teeth!
Huh Duh What

Spring, TX

#506101 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
You could go back years and find the same garbage he/she/it has been peddling for years.
She digs deep to get a response. She found that milquetoast posts get ignored. Now, she gets her urban dictionary and starts slinging all kinds of digs. I don't believe that anyone who has a professional job has the kind of time she devotes to this board during the day. She says she doesn't work in a hospital or shift work. She says when she comes in from Tavares that she is at work. I guess she hasn't figured out how to post from her phone. She uses the vocabulary of a ghetto thug.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506102 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY they IMAGINED it!
Of course Casey said the last time she saw Caylee was when she dropped her off with Zaneida. That was proven to be a big fat lie.

Murphey, there is no conspiracy against you. The reason you were blocked by everyone is because you keep sending irrelevant 'notorized affidavits' to everyone in the state of Florida, not a single bit of which had ANY bearing on this case. I highly doubt Casey was 'forbidden' to talk to you. I doubt if she even knows you exist.

You were in contact with Casey last week? You just happen to have her phone number or e-mail address?

Level 2

Location hidden

#506103 Aug 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that many things must baffle you.......like how to create a decent screen name, for instance. Feel free to ignore my posts. Last I knew, it wasn't obligatory to read everything on the screen.
Deal! Tired of silly is a very superior name, even if you stole it. And what is that other woman's screen name that makes fun of mine? STM, that's it. What in tar nation does that Mean? Shit the Mattress, swallow the mucus? Shoot the messenger..

Level 2

Location hidden

#506104 Aug 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey said a lot of things that weren't true. Things like "I work at Universal", "I left Caylee at the babysitter", "I have a job", "I have a nanny", and "I don't know where Caylee is".......all lies. She knew all along that Caylee's remains were rotting in the woods, being chewed by animals, because she put them there where she put all her pets. One wonders if she tired of her childhood pets the way she tired of having a baby, and killed them, too. Casey the Skankpig Anthony wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in her buck-teeth!
I do agree with all of your thoughts on Casey Anthony.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

#506105 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Casey said the last time she saw Caylee was when she dropped her off with Zaneida. That was proven to be a big fat lie.
Murphey, there is no conspiracy against you. The reason you were blocked by everyone is because you keep sending irrelevant 'notorized affidavits' to everyone in the state of Florida, not a single bit of which had ANY bearing on this case. I highly doubt Casey was 'forbidden' to talk to you. I doubt if she even knows you exist.
You were in contact with Casey last week? You just happen to have her phone number or e-mail address?
She was hiding at my house for some time.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506106 Aug 11, 2013
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
She was hiding at my house for some time.
Ugh. Did you have the exterminator come after she left? And count the silver? She's a thief and likely has some crotch crickets.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506107 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
And Who suppressed my information?
The Local Sheriff!
Your so called info was not suppressed , I posted where it was listed in the chain of evidences and nothing you claimed turned out to be true. Bottom line was there was no way the three people you claimed to see on June 17 or your later date June 19 was at that church trailer, as it was not open on those dates. Ask Cobra he said the same thing. You simply made an mistake in who you thought you seen 30 days earlier, plus the days you claimed to have seem them. Plus claiming you had seen Zenaida several times before that date.( That woman changed her appearance each time she was on TV - no way would have recognize or remembered her Casey or Caylee , before you even seen them on TV. It was later that added "you ask Caylee her name" part. That was not in your first story when the date was the 17th. Just as you combinded Cobras trouble to your Story. That was an outward lie. You've told this story so many times that is has became fact to you ! Guess one could argue "You brainwashed yourself "

Level 6

Location hidden

#506108 Aug 11, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Your so called info was not suppressed , I posted where it was listed in the chain of evidences and nothing you claimed turned out to be true. Bottom line was there was no way the three people you claimed to see on June 17 or your later date June 19 was at that church trailer, as it was not open on those dates. Ask Cobra he said the same thing. You simply made an mistake in who you thought you seen 30 days earlier, plus the days you claimed to have seem them. Plus claiming you had seen Zenaida several times before that date.( That woman changed her appearance each time she was on TV - no way would have recognize or remembered her Casey or Caylee , before you even seen them on TV. It was later that added "you ask Caylee her name" part. That was not in your first story when the date was the 17th. Just as you combinded Cobras trouble to your Story. That was an outward lie. You've told this story so many times that is has became fact to you ! Guess one could argue "You brainwashed yourself "
Yes Little Snake..You were right there..You know it all...
You can use your own imagination..Good for you...
Have a good night!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506109 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Marce..

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#506110 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY they IMAGINED it!
LE found your claims to be false and found you to be incompetent which caused you to move out of Florida. Topix posters agree with LE.

Repeating the same nonsense over and over again will not make your fantasy Casey, Caylee, Zenaida sighting true.

Seek help. Be sure to take ngrace and Rambler with you so you can get the multiple personality discount you deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 1,156,357
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,371
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 22 hr eddie 45
Notebooks Sat Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat Anne 96,717
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando