CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506346 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
here is the Link to your own first original thread ngrace. You can start it going once more and claim you own the thread again.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
OR just google = Does the state have the goods Topix and click on the 2009 one,
Let's try this again, s-l-o-w-l-y

The ORIGINAL BLOG was on myfoxorlando.com , of which, I became a member in July 2008!

It wasn't until that site went down that I came here and started these threads, and by that time, my opinion had changed.

So sorry, Sherlock, but you would make a lousy detective.

(no ofense)

Level 7

Location hidden

#506347 Aug 15, 2013
*offense

Level 7

Location hidden

#506348 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I noticed you touched on everything I posted, except CASEY ... I wonder why?
Because it wasn't important.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506349 Aug 15, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace claims that several of her own children "died suddenly". Maybe they "drowned" the same way Caylee did.
Several?

Fact is, you can try to bait me all you want, but it's never going to work.
RIverside

Riverside, CA

#506350 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!!
So you agree that the duct tape is critical and it does point back to one person.....
Let's count the ways:
1- As seen on media video at the Kidsfinder's tent, with "guess who" in the same picture at the same time.
2- As seen on the gas cans seized by LE, who "guess who" initially denied putting it on there.
3- As "discovered" at the remains site that was completely missed by thousands of searchers.
Okay....I'll go with your conclusion that the duct tape connects back to ONE person.......and guess what? That ONE person had access to it while Casey was IN JAIL.
I rest my case.
You ziggin Idiot! Do you think for one minute that George would have used that tape for any of those things, had he been the one to use it on Caylee ? Remember he used to be a cop.
HE wouldn't have used it for the items you mentioned if he had known at that time Casey had put it on Caylee's nose and mouth..... USE some logic !
You refuse to even notice anything that's logical if it points to Casey's guilt -But so quick to blame George.
Maybe Trex was right, you have walked in Caseys shoes.
Maybe you weren't guilty but Casey is yet its just fine in your wicked warped mind to blame George.
Funny the 3 people on here who claims to be so good, righteous and fair claim George is a killer.
you make me Gag!
!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506351 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The ORIGINAL BLOG was on myfoxorlando.com , of which, I became a member in July 2008!
It wasn't until that site went down that I came here and started these threads, and by that time, my opinion had changed.
(no ofense)
OK now explain why you were bashed so bad by almost every poster on the fox thread in 2008 ?? You had one friend who was on your side ME! and I was just playing you Remember ? I cant recall what name I used It was a girls name.
Rambler's not the only fake here HA HA HA
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#506352 Aug 15, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who is crazier, you or Murphey. She sees people who aren't there, you see people who are, but they are impostors.
There no trials, just reality shows written by scriptwriters.
And everyone's voice is changed with software. Tell us again, how DOES Grund find the time to do all this?
Since Exorcism obviously failed - both of them should undergo Trepanation Treatment to release the demonic voices in their heads... Perhaps the Rev could oblige ! LOL!

' Another common type of treatment of insanity was “trepanation”. This was “release the evil spirits” taken literally. The town’s physician would drill a hole in the sick person’s skull to release the demons.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#506353 Aug 15, 2013
A little late I know - But for those of you who follow WAT a new addition.

Of course this will in now way cause Murph to quit watching her idol Nancy every night.

07/26/2013
WAT Welcomes Beth Karas

http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/beth-karas/
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#506354 Aug 15, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! Give your stumps a rest Flids- I am leaving- Breaks my heart so see you straining and exerting yourself from your crazed coma to give me hilarious Jugit's.

Heading out for a Lobster Supper - I would extend an invitation for you to join us BUT since Lobster & Sturgeon are Bottom Feeders I know quite well you would not eat your own. Scuse the pun.

G'Night don't stay up too late - Topix doesn't pay overtime.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506355 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I knew that would be your twisted reply. You're as predictable as a paid defense witness, LOL
What's so difficult about understanding criminal trial procedures.

Prosection witnesses testify with evidence pointing to a conviction.

Defense witnesses testify to cause reasonable doubt upon the prosecutions evidence which may result in an acquittal.

Ngracie still hasn't got it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506356 Aug 15, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who is crazier, you or Murphey. She sees people who aren't there, you see people who are, but they are impostors.
There no trials, just reality shows written by scriptwriters.
And everyone's voice is changed with software. Tell us again, how DOES Grund find the time to do all this?
You think He wrote the script for Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman's acquittal?

Oh that's funny! LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506357 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
here is the Link to your own first original thread ngrace. You can start it going once more and claim you own the thread again.
OR just google = Does the state have the goods Topix and click on the 2009 one,
I thought all the other threads were titled "chapter #".

I notice most of the them have been permanently pulled. Only this one remains.......

Chapter 7
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TP...
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#506358 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You think He wrote the script for Casey Anthony or George Zimmerman's acquittal?
Oh that's funny! LOL
Did I say that?
DID I SAY THAT? No, I did not.

It's disgusting that you capitalize he or him when you refer to Grund. Truly disgusting & disrespectful.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506359 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
(no ofense)
If there was a rumour about Casey going beserk today, you'd be the one pasting it. LOL

June 17, 2009
ngrace wrote:
Wow...here's some new info.
The lady who gave the National Enquirer the "story" about Casey going berserk in jail was just on Fox Orlando News. She had contacted Fox Problem Solvers because she claimed her dying dog was being held by the veterinarian until she paid the bill.
Here's what Fox uncovered...her real name is not Terry Thomas as quoted in the N.E. Her story about her dying dog was not true. The vet said she could pick up her dog and offered to let her work out a payment plan. The vet said her dog was not dying. He also showed a check she had written for services. The vet took it to the bank and there was no money in the account. The woman,(real name: Terry Narcessian) told Fox that the check was written on her son's account and was not supposed to be cashed. Huh?
When Fox confronted her about being in jail for writing bad checks and showed her the written documents from the jail stating that there was no way she could have heard Casey and that her story was pure hogwash, she claimed her story was true; ripped off her microphone, and walked out.
Fox said they received a call from her husband who told them she was bi-polar and delusional.
Ooops...another story about this case that was pure nonsense.
Please forgive my "report"....just thought it would be interesting to let everyone know that another rumor turned out to be false.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506360 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse retracted his statement long ago and common sense should tell you that overhearing "a voice" does not prove a person is creating the sound-bites.. The date of the said phonecall has shifted between June 25th and June 24th so considering his father was master account holder of both Casey and Jesse's cellphones and also a film producer who obviously had access to voice and sound editing software, it's possible it was not even Casey who he spoke with on the 24th at all.
Yes Ramsey..King Richard..King of Swords..is a Film Producer.,accross the street from Universal Studio...
Who held the Master account of Casey and Jesse the holy son..
Cellphones..who had access to Voice & Sound editing software..

Is it possible Jes`us was speaking to the kid`napper on
June 24th...the same babysitter who was paid by The Grundy's
when Casey lived there..in & out!?

Did Papa Grund told his holy son to retract his Statement????
Now why would the holy man do that ...really!!!
And why are you protecting the holy men all of a sudden????

Say no more Ramsey!!!

Repeat after me....... A-F-L-A-C-K
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506361 Aug 15, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
' Another common type of treatment of insanity was “trepanation”. This was “release the evil spirits” taken literally. The town’s physician would drill a hole in the sick person’s skull to release the demons.
Yes, otherwise known as a partial lobotomy. I thought it poor taste to mention that in reaction to the duct tape, but since you mentioned it........

"Richard Grund is a real-life exorcist, which is completely different from the Hollywood-hyped-up style of exorcism. We all face "monsters" in our lives and must bury ourselves in the Word and bury those we help get away from the monsters in the Word. He pointed out in the show that it does no good to set someone free if you are not going to disciple them. The demonic presence in their lives will just return with a much greater intensity."

http://biblestudynow.webs.com/apps/blog/entri...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506362 Aug 15, 2013
*relation (not reaction)

Level 6

Location hidden

#506363 Aug 15, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that?
DID I SAY THAT? No, I did not.
It's disgusting that you capitalize he or him when you refer to Grund. Truly disgusting & disrespectful.
Ramsey is The King of Sword's puppet...
Can't you tell!

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506364 Aug 15, 2013
Hot damn, the crazies are dancing in circles around the fire beating on tin cans tonight in Topixland!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506365 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, otherwise known as a partial lobotomy. I thought it poor taste to mention that in reaction to the duct tape, but since you mentioned it........
"Richard Grund is a real-life exorcist, which is completely different from the Hollywood-hyped-up style of exorcism. We all face "monsters" in our lives and must bury ourselves in the Word and bury those we help get away from the monsters in the Word. He pointed out in the show that it does no good to set someone free if you are not going to disciple them. The demonic presence in their lives will just return with a much greater intensity."
http://biblestudynow.webs.com/apps/blog/entri...
Now we know your are Reverend Richard Grund's Puppet!

And who told him that ? The sprir`it or the Thirteen
Crystal's Skulls?...

From the Bloody City where will Rise the Bloody Moons!
It must be demonic if it's all that bloody!

You do know all about that stuff .,do you Ramsey...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min James Farm 1,641,450
da funk! 11 min Dr Green thumb 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Dudley 64,116
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 73,866
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 7 hr Menir 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,586
News Woman raped in MetroWest (Feb '07) Sat Survivor 81

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages