CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506310 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Behaviour studies -- Sure, ask the question "if your grandhild accidental drowns in your swimming pool, what would you do?"
1. Call 911 immediately.
OR
2. Stuff the body in laundry and garbage bags and dump it off at a snake infested swamp to rot.
<All eyes widen in amazement as ngracie chooses #2.>
1- don't tell anyone as instructed by your own father because he told you that you'd be arrested for child neglect; your mother would never forgive you; and he would take care of it

AND

2- make numerous attempts to call your mother that very day because you just couldn't stay silent as instructed by your father

AND

3- stay away from home until your father figures out what to tell your mother and tell anyone who asks that your daughter is with the babysitter

AND

4- tell everyone that you don't know where she's at and if you knew where she was at, this wouldn't be happening, and tell your family that the cops already said they were going to pin this on you if they didn't locate her

AND

5- disregard your attorney's advice and arrange to have a secret meeting with your father when your attorney is out of town
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506311 Aug 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Murph..I've been on this story since July 21st 2008..
When I saw Caylee's face and name on Cnn...
I was convinced from Day ONE Casey was INNOCENT...
And don't go try to say my story changed Rambler...
It always been June 2008...and I got the papers to prove
I was there..Besides ..It makes no difference if you disagree
Casey does remember! And that's the Bottom Line!
Tuff Luck Rambler! Smile!
And we have all read "your certified posts" that prove how your story has changed to try and fit the actual evidence as they were made public. The Date -- The Time - The area - The mob guy who used the mafia Term " Dont bite the hand that feeds you" --
Yet you said "no one seen them or was there but you. First you claimed Caylee was looking scared, now it's Caylee was swinging on a rail and smiling at you.

Most of all your trying to interweave Cobra arresting a sex offender after being told not to and to Back off, into your so-called tip.
Plus you didn't add the part saying you ask Caylee her name in the first letters you sent out. "AFTER THOUGHT"
You have said for years Casey never acknowledged you - yet the last few weeks you claim she has. What a story teller.

I guess it all part of your being a WHIMSICAL WRITER. I'm sure you've made a lot of people laugh over this, as they tossed your extra postage certified mail plus the photo of you wearing your Sheriff John Badge, in the garbage.

No reward for Murphey or your friends Joy or Wanda. How sad after wasting so much time effort and space.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506312 Aug 15, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No wishing involved, sugar. You ARE ignorant. Dr. G's observation that "no child dies accidentally with duct tape on their face" was spot on. Any intelligent person's observation that no parent pretends that their kid is at Universal, etc. for a month when in fact she's dead unless they killed said kid is spot on. Any intelligent person's judgment that there was ZERO evidence of a drowning death, and a BOATLOAD of evidence that a skankpig mother got tired of her kid and murdered her is also spot on. I have no clue why you want that repulsive murdering beast to be innocent, but she isn't, and the laziness of the inbred 12 from Pinellas County makes no difference. The skank killed her kid.
You're such a buffoon.

Must be you missed the part where the STATE'S own witnesses testified that THE DUCT TAPE WAS NOT ACROSS THE FACE.

Must be you also missed the part that Dr. G was NOT ON SCENE when the remains were collected but the very two people who were, are the very ones who testified that the duct tape was not across the face.

So much for Dr. G and her "opinions".

PS> name one person who said Casey was tired of being a mother and anything other than a good mother.

PPS> exactly how does one prove a drowning if the drowning is never reported and the body has been hidden until all that remains is a disarticulated skeleton when it is magically "discovered" when thousands of people have searched for her body and failed to find it a little more than 10 feet off the road, around the corner from her house? Convenient, yes?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506313 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
1- don't tell anyone as instructed by your own father because he told you that you'd be arrested for child neglect; your mother would never forgive you; and he would take care of it
AND
2- make numerous attempts to call your mother that very day because you just couldn't stay silent as instructed by your father
AND
3- stay away from home until your father figures out what to tell your mother and tell anyone who asks that your daughter is with the babysitter
AND
4- tell everyone that you don't know where she's at and if you knew where she was at, this wouldn't be happening, and tell your family that the cops already said they were going to pin this on you if they didn't locate her
AND
5- disregard your attorney's advice and arrange to have a secret meeting with your father when your attorney is out of town
you are totally forgetting that Casey was not a twelve year old child and the fact that she was not in anyway afraid of her mother or father. They were afraid of her !
You also act like the only lies she's told was about the Nanny, Wake up!
You were on Caseys side from day one. I remember very well all the comments being made to you on that first news thread, before you started the states thread.
At that time none of the evidence was out, yet you still cried Casey was not guilty. Dayz had you totally convinced she was framed, and her friends had or killed Caylee

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506314 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The main reason it's obvious your "valuable" information is fabricated is because, while you claim to know confidential information, your incessant verbal diarrhea about it here is what reveals you to be a fraud.
If you sincerely were witness to what you say, you most certainly would not be blabbing about it and hampering an investigation by tipping of others in what you know which gives them an opportunity to destroy evidence and concoct stories through your advance information. and you'd also be endangering people working with you.
Your mouth gives you away.....
You Wish rambler....
My confidential information was WRITTEN down...
and sent to Tampa!!!

That's why it $ink$ & $tink$ with Florida'$ F`LAKES!!

Even Perry's duck`ing try`ing to get OFF Casey`hock`$`hoax`$...
drewling for the TV $HOW...

Make no mistakes Rambler...my constant PRESENCE ,Babbling, tipping,etc, gave all of them the oppertunity to HANG THEMSELVES!

They left behind a Long Paper Trail of Deceptions of their Own!
Perry~Mason got all them baby duckys in a row in their sinkhole Flakes...

That's right...My Mouth can write it down too...
By the way ..Rambler...
I work SOLO! To Each his Own Hands in the Cookie Jar!

My Cookie Jar is a COP!!!

When I lift his head from his shoulders
He Yells: "STOP ...MOVE AWAY FROM THE COOKIE JAR!"

Smile rambler...You should say NO to Pharmaceutical Drugs deer.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506315 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be you missed the part where the STATE'S own witnesses testified that THE DUCT TAPE WAS NOT ACROSS THE FACE.
Duh, of course the duct tape would no longer be "across the face" or in the exact same place as it had been originally applied because the skin it would have originally attached to had dompletely decomposed.....but the duct tape was still attached to the hair.

Regardless if the duct tape was the actual cause of death or it was used to silence the child, it's obviously a critical element of the murder. As much as you'd like to believe the State is required to prove when and how a death occurred, you know you're only fooling yourself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506316 Aug 15, 2013
* completely
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506317 Aug 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You Wish rambler....
and sent to Tampa!!!
Make no mistakes Rambler...my constant PRESENCE ,Babbling, tipping,etc, gave all of them the oppertunity to HANG THEMSELVES!
By the way ..Rambler...
Yes, your "confidential information" is written on this thread.....which is what proves you to be A FRAUD!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506318 Aug 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what haopens to the last cookie in the Cookie Jar -- it's broken and alone.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#506319 Aug 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You Wish rambler....
and sent to Tampa!!!
By the way ..Rambler...
What the HELL does any of this mean? It's incomprehensible. Your cookie jar is a cop?

Writing like this guarantees that everything you've sent to any agency went immediately into the trash can.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506320 Aug 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

are you sure its a cop and not the sheriff you got your badge from?

There is no getting around it. YOU ARE NUTS! I CAN SEE YOU NOW AT AGE 95, SITTING IN THE OLD FOLKS HOME AWAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR TIP (by a notarized and certified letter of course..........

Level 7

Location hidden

#506321 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
you are totally forgetting that Casey was not a twelve year old child and the fact that she was not in anyway afraid of her mother or father. They were afraid of her !
You also act like the only lies she's told was about the Nanny, Wake up!
You were on Caseys side from day one. I remember very well all the comments being made to you on that first news thread, before you started the states thread.
At that time none of the evidence was out, yet you still cried Casey was not guilty. Dayz had you totally convinced she was framed, and her friends had or killed Caylee
If by "news thread" you're referring to the Fox blog, you are wrong in your assertion that I was defending Casey from day 1.

One of the very first docs released was the report from Dr. Vass, which included the levels of substances found in the trunk air samples, at the time when the "chloroform in the trunk" story was the top story in the media. The levels just weren't there, which made me take a step backwards in my thinking she was guilty as charged. Iirc, this report was received by the State on the eve of the grand jury proceedings.

No, I'm not forgetting Casey's age at the time, but I'm also not forgetting that any parent witnessing the body of their dead child would be cause for their subsequent non-sensical behavior.

What you seem to be forgetting, or ignoring, is a huge red flag and that is why did her father lie, too? Especially on minor issues that seemingly at the time were no big deal until Mr. Ashton caught his lies on the gas cans during his State depo. What you also seem to give scant attention to is why he suddenly admitted during the trial that which he had been denying.....that he was the one who put the rare Henkel duct tape on the gas can.

Casey lied.....yes she did. But she also had a history of lying long before Caylee disappeared, so this wasn't something that could be looked at as being incriminating. However, I ask you this, why and for what reason, would her father have to lie?

Level 7

Location hidden

#506322 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, of course the duct tape would no longer be "across the face" or in the exact same place as it had been originally applied because the skin it would have originally attached to had dompletely decomposed.....but the duct tape was still attached to the hair.
Regardless if the duct tape was the actual cause of death or it was used to silence the child, it's obviously a critical element of the murder. As much as you'd like to believe the State is required to prove when and how a death occurred, you know you're only fooling yourself.
Sorry, but the tape never was critical to proving anything other than it could be connected back to one person.

The State placed "all their eggs in one basket" long before Caylee's remains were "discovered". The State HAD to win their case against one person.

Kronk's initial call to his supervisor on December 11, 2008, was very telling in that he made a point of declaring the skull had duct tape across its face. The very same type rare Henkel duct tape connected to the one person who wasn't sitting in jail, on two separate occasions when the person sitting in jail could NOT have possibly used it.

So what was the State to do about Kronk's initial statement which undermined the State's case? They didn't call him as a witness, in the biggest case in Orlando's history, followed across the world.

Mr. Ashton, in his book, simply dismissed him as being not credible. WTF???? The one person who managed to locate not once, but twice, the remains everyone had been looking for for months?

Give me a break.

Sorry, but I am way too intelligent to buy into this BS.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506323 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the tape never was critical to proving anything other than it could be connected back to one person.
This just goes to show you how dense and closed minded you are.
Yes the Tape is critical as it connects back and points to the one person who had access to it... Also to the one and only person who had her own reasons for using it on her daughters face. CASEY ANTHONY. I've never heard what excuse you gave her for backing her car into the driveway and borrowing a shovel.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506324 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, but I am way too intelligent to buy into this BS.
You think so - I bet no one on this thread or any other would agree with you. Didn't you just say thanks for thinking you were as intelligent as the public out spoken Karensa Karas
( your other hat or sock or what ever you call it]
I hope its not your given name,

Level 6

Location hidden

#506325 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your "confidential information" is written on this thread.....which is what proves you to be A FRAUD!
Rambler...
Repeat after me ..AFLACK...A`FL`ACK...A`F`L`AC K...A`F`L`A`C`K!!!

A Florida Anthony Casey Kronk Insurance!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506326 Aug 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> You think so - I bet no one on this thread or any other would agree with you. Didn't you just say thanks for thinking you were as intelligent as the public out spoken Karensa Karas
( your other hat or sock or what ever you call it]
I hope its not your given name,
Ngracie refers to Casey Anthony as ditzy, but can peronally relate to the effects of PTSD and why Jose Baez's stupid theory makes sense --- says it me " inside the ditzy mind of Ngracie".

Stacey Taylor owns the website " bleedingcity.com ". Is there a reason we need to pretend it's someone else?
http://whois.domaintools.com/bleedingcity.com

Level 6

Location hidden

#506327 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what haopens to the last cookie in the Cookie Jar -- it's broken and alone.
Little Birds Loves Crumbs!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506328 Aug 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You got sun spots on your mind, eh buddy?
waytruthlight
Sikeston, MO
TO true BELIEVERS.....the science community has discovered a HUGE dark spot on the sun. Some scientist even claim this spot has simply blown off and some of it is hurling our way. Consider this.....Revelation 6:12. I'm NOT saying the world is ending because none of us now the day not time. GOD is in control of that. I'm just saying consider everything that IS happening and the changes that have happened very quickly. Something amazing is coming. Maybe this is a prelude of what is coming.
I spoke with a buddy of mine that mentioned something I had never heard about and most churches are not speaking about it. He informed me about an astrological event that is beginning next spring. It's called the Blood Moons. It's legit and NASA has confirmed it. I've since learned this event happened in the past, BUT only when major events relating to the Jews have taken place.
I could barely sleep at night upon researching my buddies info. And I'm convinced he's on track. Just something to consider.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-mo/TO...
Is your Buddy Reverend Richard Grund?
Maybe those Blood Moons will rise from The Bloody City.com e?

Numbers 6;24
The Lord bless you and keep you...

Jesse Grund wrote down himself in his RESIGNATION Letter
to OCP...:
Caylee was ALIVE on the phone..June (6) 24 th (2008).

Repeat after me rambler : A-F-L-A-C-K.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506329 Aug 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"In his closing argument on July 3, one of the prosecutors, Jeff Ashton, said that a combination of chloroform and duct tape killed Caylee Anthony. But he couldn't say which came first, the chloroform or the duct tape; his team was never even able to prove that chloroform had been used. Caylee's corpse was found with duct tape on her face, but the tape had no fingerprints or DNA. And so Ashton, in his closing, had to resort to a passive accusation: "That tape," he said, "was placed there for one singular purpose. This murder was premeditated." But who, exactly, placed the tape? And who premeditated it?

Anthony got off because the prosecution couldn't answer such questions. Because the prosecutors had so little physical evidence, they built their case on Anthony's (nearly imperceptible) moral character. The prosecutors seemed to think that if jurors saw what a fantastic liar Anthony was, they would understand that she could also be a murderer."
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

Neither chloroform nor the duct tape were linked to Casey, nor did the prosecution offer a serious motive of why she would want to murder her daughter.

Different trial, different defendant, strong motive and the same evidence could convict.....say for instance a psychopathic preacher who was known to use chloroform during exorcisms and duct tape to bind his disciples into submission while he "saved them", who became insanely jealous of her relationship with his son. I don't think anyone would argue whoever staged the discovery scene is "right in the head".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,579,394
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 9 hr Princess Hey 704
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 19,689
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 23,118
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 28,193
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,398
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,057

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance