CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506249 Aug 13, 2013
Florida resort hit by sinkhole invites guests to 'come on down' 4
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/13/florida-...

*****

The price is right......."sunk", "in the hole". Pick one.

Such is the life of underground sewer rats waiting for the sky to fall!
GLOOMY DAYS

Aliso Viejo, CA

#506250 Aug 13, 2013
YIKES! Hopefully ng is busy on her suicide hotline and fails to see we are waaaaay OT on her much cherished thread.

Qute tired am I after cavorting around in San Fran.
An amazing place indeed Yeh tellem Tony baby..

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506251 Aug 13, 2013
Your Gloomy Days are gonna be hard to lift in the mornin`girl...

Your obviously Mix`ing!

Never punch your keyboard faster than it can write..

But most important "Never Drive Faster Than Your Angel Can Fly!"

Take 2 Al`eve at bedtime..it might help!
8613
GLOOMY DAYS

Aliso Viejo, CA

#506252 Aug 13, 2013
sniffmymonkeyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred thinks you are an idiot too.
PSST! Fred is a right ol Casanova LOL do you know where your sex starved Joy is right now ????

LOL could she perhaps be astride the Good Ship Lollipop????

Who could blame her from straying from such a disgusting POS perpetual drunk Meth Head who spends most of his time stalking posters on Topix.
GLOOMY DAYS

Aliso Viejo, CA

#506253 Aug 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Florida resort hit by sinkhole invites guests to 'come on down' 4
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/08/13/florida-...
*****
The price is right......."sunk", "in the hole". Pick one.
Such is the life of underground sewer rats waiting for the sky to fall!
WTH are you rabbiting about now ???

Have you been aboard the Yacht of Brad and are zonked off your arse?
GLOOMY DAYS

Aliso Viejo, CA

#506254 Aug 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Your Gloomy Days are gonna be hard to lift in the mornin`girl...
Your obviously Mix`ing!
Never punch your keyboard faster than it can write..
But most important "Never Drive Faster Than Your Angel Can Fly!"
Take 2 Al`eve at bedtime..it might help!
8613
LMAO! tighten up the rubber band on your arm Darlin - and make sure your heroin filled needle hits right in your vein - then pass out one more time into another of yoiur drug induced cxomas.

Night & sweet dreams Murph- And may Flights of Angels Sing Thee to Thy Rest. Just be sure Satan is not lurking neasth your bed ready to grab you by the ankles and take you down to the inferno .

Nah just kidding -You just relax and forget about what I said as you lie all alone with nought but the sound of your heart beat reverberating in your head in the lonely darkened room.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506255 Aug 13, 2013
"Nah just kidding -You just relax and forget about what I said as you lie all alone with nought but the sound of your heart beat reverberating in your head in the lonely darkened room."

I must say, very eloquently expressed!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506256 Aug 14, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH are you rabbiting about now ???
Have you been aboard the Yacht of Brad and are zonked off your arse?
I'm having a hard time believing these gigantic underground holes are just lurking about waiting for the ground up above to cave in. If they're caused by prorous limestone being washed away, the underground caverns should be filled with water.

I'm also noticing that no one is appearing real concerned over the potential of Florida cracking up and falling into the ocean. Technology involving infrared diagnostic surveying from aircraft has been around for quite some time which essentially is able to "see" underground and detect abnormalities. It is commonly used in the pipeline industry to detect leaks.

Therefore I'd have to wonder if the cave-ins are intentional, to destroy some sort of known bunker/tunnel network. Given all the hoopla last year on underground bunker construction it would make sense they be inter-connected underground especially in the event of preplanned nuclear disaster, disguised as an earthquake which intended was to precipitate a manmade apocalypse.

Instead it's become a different "holey" situation. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506258 Aug 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for krissakes. Only YOU could come up with conspiracy theory for a natural phenomena. No, we're not all frantic and crazy that the state will "fall into the ocean" because sinkholes have been happening here for FOREVER. Learn something about geology, you nitwit, since you're so interested in everything. The conditions that create sinkholes actually IS interesting, unlike the demographics of a small town in Lake County.
The conditions which create underground caverns do not occur overnight and are detectable from above ground.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506259 Aug 14, 2013
Red Deer company investigated by Border Services
By Staff Writer - Red Deer Advocate
Published: February 28, 2013 1:08 PM
Updated: March 01, 2013 8:31 AM

A Red Deer oilpatch company is under investigation by the Canada Border Services Agency.

Early Thursday morning, officers from the criminal investigation section executed a search warrant at Lee Specialities Ltd. at 7739 Edgar Industrial Way in Edgar Industrial Park.

The company’s 125 or so employees were detained in three charter buses during the search.

Sean Best, a Canada Border Services Agency spokesperson, said the warrant was related to allegations of violations under the Customs Act and the Special Economic Measures Act.

“It is an ongoing investigation,” said Best.“Any other further information would not be appropriate because we do not want to compromise the investigation.”

The company has operated in Red Deer since 1999 and services national and international markets. According to its website, Lee recently opened a new sister company in the United States.

The company manufactures pressure control equipment, production logging tools, depth tension devices, and associated equipment.

The company declined comment when contacted by the Red Deer Advocate.

http://www.reddeeradvocate.com/news/Red_Deer_...

******

No updates regarding this cross-border investigation.

Special Economic Measures Act (SEMA)--

1. "for the purpose of implementing a decision, resolution or recommendation of an international organization of states or association of states, of which Canada is a member, that calls on its members to take economic measures against a foreign state"; or
2. "where the Governor in Council is of the opinion that a grave breach of international peace and security has occurred that has resulted or is likely to result in a serious international crisis".
http://www.international.gc.ca/sanctions/sema...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506261 Aug 14, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Who cares about some crooked company in Canada?
Where in that report does it say "crooked company"? It appears the employees cooperated in whatever information the investigators from the Canada Border Services Agency were seeking.

Since you don't care about anything except reverberating racism and hatred, you probably have no clue what "wireline" work involves, nor are you interested.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506262 Aug 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a hard time believing these gigantic underground holes are just lurking about waiting for the ground up above to cave in. If they're caused by prorous limestone being washed away, the underground caverns should be filled with water.
I'm also noticing that no one is appearing real concerned over the potential of Florida cracking up and falling into the ocean. Technology involving infrared diagnostic surveying from aircraft has been around for quite some time which essentially is able to "see" underground and detect abnormalities. It is commonly used in the pipeline industry to detect leaks.
Therefore I'd have to wonder if the cave-ins are intentional, to destroy some sort of known bunker/tunnel network. Given all the hoopla last year on underground bunker construction it would make sense they be inter-connected underground especially in the event of preplanned nuclear disaster, disguised as an earthquake which intended was to precipitate a manmade apocalypse.
Instead it's become a different "holey" situation. LOL
Very interesting..and TRUE...
Doesn't Gloomy Days sound like True TV Nancy Grace?
Same Nasty Attitude..dude!!!

Have you Noticed the Toronto Sun..reports the sinkhole in Clermont Fl., and other s Report Clearwaters,Fl..

If CNN said Casey Anthony should bee thrown in that whole!!!!!

Anthony Lazarro's Employers..were from Clearwaters..

How holy is that underground bunker? Illuminati?
Entrepreneure!
3837

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506263 Aug 14, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
OK -- can you explain why Casey Anthony is still the most hated woman in the nation ? Nancy Grace has not talked about her in the past year and half.
SANE NORMAL PEOPLE in this nation has a brain, and doesn't need N Grace or anyone else to tell them how to feel about a lying, 7 times convicted felon, poor excuse of a mother who killed her child, then partied for 31 days. People hate Casey because of what SHE DID not because of a TV SHOW -- Got IT ?
If Casey is "the most hated woman in the nation", it's because people bought into the media hype instead of looking at the evidence.

If you and all those "sane normal people" had used a brain, they would see that there is more than just one way of looking at the facts of the case. But then again, you'd also have to be able to keep an open mind, which you are unwilling to do.

A perfect example of being able to keep an open mind: Baez gave you an alternative theory which fit the FACTS of the case, yet you completely dismiss it because it doesn't feed into keeping Casey,(your words) "the most hated woman in the nation" and you'd actually have to admit that based upon the actual facts of the case, you were wrong.

Cognitive dissonance.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506264 Aug 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
........A perfect example of being able to keep an open mind: Baez gave you an alternative theory which fit the FACTS of the case, yet you completely dismiss it because it doesn't feed into keeping Casey,(your words) "the most hated woman in the nation" and you'd actually have to admit that based upon the actual facts of the case, you were wrong.
Cognitive dissonance.
If the FACTS were there, then at this very moment George Anthony would be spending the rest of his life in jail for molestation, conspiracy to fraudulently incriminate his daughter, lying to police, improper disposal of human remains.......feel free to add.

How is that what's most important to you is that Caylee wasn't murdered after all, without you EVER mentioning any undue concern regarding the burden of guilt that is then shifted upon George?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506265 Aug 14, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Like I was trying to tell you murph -- our own comrade poster and the composer of this thread NGrace, is also your Karensa Karas.
Thanks for giving me credit for being as intelligent as the author of that site.

We are not though, one and the same.

But thanks anyway for the compliment.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506267 Aug 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If the FACTS were there, then at this very moment George Anthony would be spending the rest of his life in jail for molestation, conspiracy to fraudulently incriminate his daughter, lying to police, improper disposal of human remains.......feel free to add.
How is that what's most important to you is that Caylee wasn't murdered after all, without you EVER mentioning any undue concern regarding the burden of guilt that is then shifted upon George?
I have no qualms about pointing out George's "ever changing stories" (LIES), and why I believe Caylee drowned.

As to any charges against George, the lack of such does not indicate innocence..........the State can not go back and get a "do-over" because the State claimed since day one, at considerable taxpayer and future/continuing political expense, that Casey killed her kid.

What's always been most important to me was/is the truth.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#506268 Aug 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for giving me credit for being as intelligent as the author of that site.
We are not though, one and the same.
But thanks anyway for the compliment.
Like you would really tell the truth and blow your cover .... Hum I have read what she writes, I didn't get the impression she was that intelligent! Funny you should throw that in.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#506269 Aug 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no qualms about pointing out George's "ever changing stories" (LIES), and why I believe Caylee drowned.
As to any charges against George, the lack of such does not indicate innocence..........the State can not go back and get a "do-over" because the State claimed since day one, at considerable taxpayer and future/continuing political expense, that Casey killed her kid.
What's always been most important to me was/is the truth.
Truth is you are just hard headed. Casey could tell you to your face that she did it and you would argue with her about it. True intelligence comes from intelligent people, stupidity comes from ignorance.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#506270 Aug 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
If Casey is "the most hated woman in the nation", it's because people bought into the media hype instead of looking at the evidence.
If you and all those "sane normal people" had used a brain, they would see that there is more than just one way of looking at the facts of the case. But then again, you'd also have to be able to keep an open mind, which you are unwilling to do.
A perfect example of being able to keep an open mind: Baez gave you an alternative theory which fit the FACTS of the case, yet you completely dismiss it because it doesn't feed into keeping Casey,(your words) "the most hated woman in the nation" and you'd actually have to admit that based upon the actual facts of the case, you were wrong.
Cognitive dissonance.
Did even one of the jurors ever say they felt Casey was innocent OF KILLING HER CHILD? NO!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506271 Aug 14, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no qualms about pointing out George's "ever changing stories" (LIES), and why I believe Caylee drowned.
As to any charges against George, the lack of such does not indicate innocence..........the State can not go back and get a "do-over" because the State claimed since day one, at considerable taxpayer and future/continuing political expense, that Casey killed her kid.
What's always been most important to me was/is the truth.
"Lack of such" what? FACTS?

Did you just write this?

"A perfect example of being able to keep an open mind: Baez gave you an alternative theory which fit the FACTS of the case, yet you completely dismiss it......."

Isn't that exactly what you're doing......totally dismissing your alleged criminal involvement of George Anthony? Exactly how do you suppose you'd know "the truth" without anyone else ever being found guilty of either primary or secondary involvement?

"The State" is nobody, and Jose Baez's allegations are no big secret. Sometimes you act as if you think you're the only person who watched the trial. Whether you like it or not, he intentionally threw himself under the bus to assist both the prosecution and defense in acquitting Casey. The entire family played their "carnival of dysfunctionality" extremely well, exactly as dimwitted as the social media portrayed them as!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,536,136
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 hr zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Fri Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... Fri Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages