Joy

Key West, FL

#506018 Aug 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very strange,I had 2 person coming back to me saying it was deleted..and I re-entered the address myself and it was deleted...It only said in big red letters DECEASED!..Weird isn't it..
Thank you ngrace., I will contact Ms.Karas. I need to point
out a few details...
Have a nice evening.
Tell her we all said hey!
Joy

Key West, FL

#506021 Aug 9, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hHAStaNnEzAXX
***See Rambler, brad viewed her page.
He's not here.

Go stalk another under another name crazy troll.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506022 Aug 9, 2013
Orlando mom faces manslaughter charge in son's drowning death
By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel
4:37 pm, August 9, 2013

A 27-year-old Orlando woman is facing charges of aggravated manslaughter and child neglect after her son drowned last month in the swimming pool of a home in Polk County, documents say.

Jennyse Frederick's 3-year-old son, Maylik Sheffield, drowned on July 25 in a backyard pool at a home rented by Frederick's friend.

Frederick told investigators that she was in the pool with Maylik and three other children. She said at least two of the children had taken swimming lessons and were strong swimmers. After about 30 minutes in the pool she took the young boy and one other child out of the pool and headed inside. After a few minutes inside she noticed the boy was gone. After searching the home, she found the boy at the bottom of the pool.

The other children and an adult witness said Frederick was never in the pool with the children and that the children never received formal swim lessons.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/124...

The woman in the photo bears a striking resemblance to someone...can't quite recall who though.....
Joy

Key West, FL

#506024 Aug 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Orlando mom faces manslaughter charge in son's drowning death
By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel
4:37 pm, August 9, 2013
A 27-year-old Orlando woman is facing charges of aggravated manslaughter and child neglect after her son drowned last month in the swimming pool of a home in Polk County, documents say.
Jennyse Frederick's 3-year-old son, Maylik Sheffield, drowned on July 25 in a backyard pool at a home rented by Frederick's friend.
Frederick told investigators that she was in the pool with Maylik and three other children. She said at least two of the children had taken swimming lessons and were strong swimmers. After about 30 minutes in the pool she took the young boy and one other child out of the pool and headed inside. After a few minutes inside she noticed the boy was gone. After searching the home, she found the boy at the bottom of the pool.
The other children and an adult witness said Frederick was never in the pool with the children and that the children never received formal swim lessons.
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/124...
The woman in the photo bears a striking resemblance to someone...can't quite recall who though.....
She looks like a black Casey Anthony.

The real story will end up being the Grandfather put the childs body in the pool to cover up the real story of her being left in the woods.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506025 Aug 9, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
She looks like a black Casey Anthony.
The real story will end up being the Grandfather put the childs body in the pool to cover up the real story of her being left in the woods.
You think she looks like Casey???.......well yes, now that you mention it.......

The grandfather incident happened elsewhere.

Officials advise on water safety as Lauderhill boy hospitalized from near-drowning
July 17, 2013|By Melhor Leonor, Sun Sentinel

A 1-year-old Lauderhill boy has been placed in a medically induced coma after he fell in the family pool this week, and public safety officials are reminding people to be vigilant around pools, lakes and canals.

The boy was listed in critical condition at Plantation General Hospital on Tuesday, a day after his 8-year-old sister found him face down in the pool, Lauderhill police said.

Authorities said the boy got through the home's rear sliding glass door, and then into the pool. The door to the pool deck did not have an audible alarm, and the pool did not have a child safety fence, police said.

The boy was in the custody of his grandfather, Linden Isaacs, 55, and two other adults were present in the house during the incident.

No charges will be brought against the family. "This was deemed a tragic accident," said Greg Solowsky, spokesman for the Lauderhill Police Department.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-07-17/n...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506026 Aug 10, 2013
Lee: Baby trafficking tip of iceberg
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...

Remember this topic?........CNN says its become the "tip of the iceberg".....

Why would China be any different than illegal baby-selling in North America where the childless Bella Vita would pay big $$$$$$$ for a perfect child with the added advantage of the Lord's blessing and guarantee - all god's children after all -- without the unwanted intrusion of the birth mother into the delighted new parent's glamorous life.

Wait and watch.......

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506027 Aug 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Lee: Baby trafficking tip of iceberg
http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...
Remember this topic?........CNN says its become the "tip of the iceberg".....
Why would China be any different than illegal baby-selling in North America where the childless Bella Vita would pay big $$$$$$$ for a perfect child with the added advantage of the Lord's blessing and guarantee - all god's children after all -- without the unwanted intrusion of the birth mother into the delighted new parent's glamorous life.
Wait and watch.......
Wow...I agree...Wait and watch....

The Bleeding City Karensa Karas "Thinking Tank" article avoids speculating on this Child Trafficking lucrative *busynest* in Florida. In her article she said " To dismiss her MOST REALISTIC PLAY OF EVENT (drowning)without anyone needing to have deep dark family secrets..in favor of demamding to know WHO killed Caylee can only be because you choose not to,you choose to just disregard reality in favor of a murder fantasy without anything to support it anywhere" ...Yet goes on to say " George's ONLY ace in the hole was Caylee's body " which in sum,is a figment of her imagination, her own Fantasy declaring Caylee was never missing., speculating at best without any consistency whatsoever how and who's ended up, being those suspicious Kronk ..remain's anothe fantasy of hers.

In fact,she ignores The Biggest Loser pocketted $2 Million "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" who was unprovably capable to certify the CREMATED remains were in fact Casey's child and George and Cindy's grandchild...

Karenta Kares sounds like she pretended being Steve Job's creating a Cyberbullying Program for Queen Grace's upcoming Reality TV Courtroom Drama, months in advance to cover up...The Real Thing!
"Child Trafficking" simply Declaring Caylee "An Angel" on The New Nancy Grace Show in July 2008...has a Powerpoint Presentation.

Karas's 10 wheels Tractor Trailer Motion Picture Crashed last night on 101 south to Disney World! She's Full of "IT"!

STM is creepy

AOL

#506028 Aug 10, 2013
STM,

FYI for u dear, read the TOS for Facebook. u may NOT copy and repost any information for the intent to stalk, bully, or harass the individual. it takes a pretty sick person to stalk unborn children and a mother to be. i hope the mother of those children who ever it may be gets a restraining order on u and brings u down where u belong. hopes she has ur facebook shut down and ur internet for doing what u do. what u do takes the lowest of man kind in the sickest form

is the new private site not letting u in or is it just too boring for u when that sort of thing is not allowed? no one cares about ur stalking of children or any person here or on facebook. get help before u blow and snap off

creep
STM is creepy

AOL

#506029 Aug 10, 2013
more advice

if u had any friends they would get u help and an intervention from ur demons.

everyone else should report u for everything u have done and still do

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506030 Aug 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TAVAREZ , why don't you take a dose of Castor Oil.,
and sit in Your Deity Throne room for a while!!!...
You could have a tiny little bit of RESPECT for Caylee
today..ON HER BIRTHDAY...if you believe she is dead...
Could it be a POSSIBILITY in your BIG MAMA HEART????????
or are you THAT BLODDY COLD?
Why would I even know the birthday of a dead kid who I didn't know in life? Why would you? It's not a matter of what I believe,loonytoon. The child is dead. Long dead. The skankpig who gave birth to her killed her. This isn't news.

Level 6

Location hidden

#506033 Aug 10, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I even know the birthday of a dead kid who I didn't know in life? Why would you? It's not a matter of what I believe,loonytoon. The child is dead. Long dead. The skankpig who gave birth to her killed her. This isn't news.
Your LANGUAGE is REPULSIVE! You are uneducated...
This isn't news! It's obvious!

Level 7

Location hidden

#506034 Aug 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Your LANGUAGE is REPULSIVE! You are uneducated...
This isn't news! It's obvious!
Awwwwwww is li'l crazygirl gettin' all snitty because I called her idol a skankpig? Newsflash, crazygirl........she IS a skankpig. A dirty filthy promiscuous tramp. She has no clue who fathered the bastard child that she murdered. The question is..........why do you idolize such a filthy pig?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506035 Aug 10, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact,she ignores The Biggest Loser pocketted $2 Million "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" who was unprovably capable to certify the CREMATED remains were in fact Casey's child and George and Cindy's grandchild...
That Jose Baez read a letter to the media "signed Casey" is not proof the child's remains discovered on Suburban Drive and identified as Caylee were cremated, in fact Cindy stated she still beleved Caylee was alive well into 2010. If as you want to beleve, that Caylee is alive, doesn't the other murdered child and her family still deserve closure?

Victims of homicide cannot be cremated anyway.......deceased as a result of natural causes only.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506036 Aug 10, 2013
Taken - The Coldest Case Ever Solved
Written by Ann O'Neill

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/08/us/old...

Anyone read this?......it's quite fascinating.

A couple odd things jumped out for me.....one in particular, when the child's body was exhumed 55 years later. Skeletal remains do not emit that sort of strong odour as described.

Another is the man was said to have blonde hair, not dark brown.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506037 Aug 10, 2013
Newsflash!

The nutcase is performing remedial action.

"But this time in Federal Prison...where she (Casey) could melt
her frozen heart for a few decades...
7777"
- SMurph

Level 6

Location hidden

#506038 Aug 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Newsflash!
The nutcase is performing remedial action.
"But this time in Federal Prison...where she (Casey) could melt
her frozen heart for a few decades...
7777"
- SMurph
Hey...Rambler...

The Trial is OVER.....
But
The Federal Bankcruptcy is NOT over...
The Money deals left trailssss...
In my estimation...Casey should not be affraid
to Fight for her Rights...and Caylee's Rights...

I'd like to see you in Casey's shoes..
Stuck with her[Prery Mason's Florida Friends]
and see how you'd do it..

But again, you would have to understand the Situation...
and right now..You don't have a clue but bitterness..

Have a Blessed Sunday Rambler...

Level 6

Location hidden

#506039 Aug 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jose Baez read a letter to the media "signed Casey" is not proof the child's remains discovered on Suburban Drive and identified as Caylee were cremated, in fact Cindy stated she still beleved Caylee was alive well into 2010. If as you want to beleve, that Caylee is alive, doesn't the other murdered child and her family still deserve closure?
Victims of homicide cannot be cremated anyway.......deceased as a result of natural causes only.
That's good News..Thanks for the tip!
Just another lie to record on the bullshyt list!
Are you talking Canadian or American?
Haaa! don't bother...not important!

Level 7

Location hidden

#506040 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...Rambler...
The Trial is OVER.....
But
Dead bastard children have no rights.........actually, neither do dead legitimate children. Dead people are just dead. Over. Caylee's been over for some time now. Her skankpig murdering incubator should be tortured for every day of her useless life....and it appears that she will be. Sometime there IS a happy ending, and seeing that skank live a miserable life is indeed a happy ending.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506041 Aug 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead bastard children have no rights.........actually, neither do dead legitimate children. Dead people are just dead. Over. Caylee's been over for some time now. Her skankpig murdering incubator should be tortured for every day of her useless life....and it appears that she will be. Sometime there IS a happy ending, and seeing that skank live a miserable life is indeed a happy ending.
Am I to speculate that prior to the trial in which Casey was found Not Guilty for the murder of her daughter, you hoped that she would be acquitted......which is why the trial concluded in a "happy ending"?

Or just that the US Justice System means nothing to you? It might if it were YOU locked away for the rest of your life, or if it were YOU sitting on death row with the clock going tick-tock!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506042 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...Rambler...
The Trial is OVER.....
But
Yes, it's over after Casey forks over the $25000 according to the Trustee.

You live in California, remember? Even though you proclaim to be at the center of Caylee's disappearance, surely you're not putting yourself in the center of her bankruptcy as well? Did your name accidentally get missed from the list of creditors? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min shinningelectr0n 1,220,918
Song Title Game 1 hr Princess Hey 50
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr red and right 52,897
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 22,330
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,511
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,700
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,438
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]