|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
Poor Murphe -y the confused person with a photostatic memory -who cant recall what she posts from day to day due to her many senior moments.
Yet it 5 yrs later, and she remembers it was ZG for sure not just a "Hispanic girl" like she said so many times.
I have no Idea what official you were writing this too BUT !!!!!!!
I am also Canadian, I’ve been a US Permanent Resident since March 1st 1979. Mr.Mason & Ms.Fryers are my coordinates.
I relocated in California last September 2012. I filed 7 Forms 211 with the IRS Whistleblowers Office in Washington DC, all certified
in January 2012. I sent copies to Casey Anthony C/O Att.Cheney Mason Priority Mail February 2012.
I strongly believe Caylee Marie Anthony is still ALIVE. I do this in the Interest of Justice and The Good of All!
Today June 19th 2013 marks 4 years exacly to the day I saw Caylee
with Casey and 99.9% positive with M&M's client Zaneida (F) Gonzales in Moore Haven, Glades County, Florida.
( I deleted your name and Email address)
I'm sure you deleted my email ....
I said Five (5) years exacly..not 4 ...
It's in my email deer

The above has been edited by Time Laps by your own self to fit
your agenda...

Who do you work for ? The Time!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you care about what a Cathoilic Pope says since you're Baptist...... or have you fogged out the church where you were hanging out when you made the sighting of an alive Caylee?
Bsptist Pastor Deacon Fred needs a word with you!
Why Do Catholics Worship Mary?(Sermon)
Why Do Catholics Worship Mary?
A Sermon By Pastor Deacon Fred
Welcome friends, please be seated. Thank you.
Folks, it's a sad fact that we've got so many unsaved people running around the State of Iowa - sooner or later we're bound to bump into a hell bound Catholic. You know what I'm talking about? We've known their kind for hundreds of years. They're the ones that used to kill people for reading the Bible back when True Christians had to hide out in order to Praise Jesus the right way. Truly Saved® Christians were always persecuted by the Catholics. Did you know that before they called themselves Catholics, they were called Romans? That's right! And they used to take folks like you and me and throw us to the lions. They even used to throw us up on crosses and light our heads on fire, until one of their fancy emperors decided there was enough money to be made by creating a state religion based on Christianity. So then the whole lot of Roman society became Catholic. And they took all the candle lighting, statue praying, and secret societies they used to have and just mixed them up with the Bible. Anyone who didn't agree with it, was either hunted down and killed or kicked out of the country.
Dear brothers and sisters, it's not too hard to see. These folks are still more pagan than Christian. Only now, their favorite goddess is Mary, the mother of Jesus. They try to be politically correct and say things like, "We don't pray to Mary, we just give her homage or ask her to run off and take our prayers to Jesus when He's too busy to hear them." Well, what the heck's the ding dang difference? Catholics are no better than pagans or Wiccans, praying to stone statues and trees. Even if they aren't in fact praying to Mary, which they are, Jesus is very clear in Luke 4:8 when he says, "You shall do homage to the Lord your God; Him alone shall you adore." In fact, Jesus' mother just got in the way most of the time. In Mark 3:31-35, we learn, "There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him. And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee. And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren? And he look round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother." It doesn't stop there friends. Did you know that Catholics are so darn stupid they believe that Mary was a virgin until the day she died? I guess they never read about what happened when Jesus visited his home town in Matthew 13:55-56 and all his old neighbors proclaimed, "Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us?" You see! Mary had a whole litter of kids! Everyone in Nazareth knew it. But them Pope-lovin', candle-lighting, ring-kissin' Catholics deny it!
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/sermons/dangca...
My deer rambler.,

I am NOT babtist....and I am NOT Catholic

I am "Gnostic" I follow Jesus steps...
.........I Beleive in God.
I beleive in the "Celestine Prophecy"
and it's 10th Insight!...

OPPOSING to YOUR evil ways
is My Service to God!

I do NOT Adore any statues nor monument.,
weither It's The Mother of Jesus nor Abraham Lincoln...
nor Martin Luther King Jr.

PS: Do you expect "MOI" to beleive [any `think` thing]
Nancy disgrace says?

Yes.. Millions of People did see that VIDEO
ofthe child arriving at The Executive Orlando Airport
approximatly 45 minutes Casey's release
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.. Millions of People did see that VIDEO
ofthe child arriving at The Executive Orlando Airport
approximatly 45 minutes Casey's release
Millions of people do not even know which of the various reported times Casey allegedly departed from the Orlando Executive Airport because it was never confirmed.

If this is the best "alive Caylee" story you can spin, you're getting very desperate.......if Casey knew Caylee was alive don't be so batshit crazy as to think she'd face three years in jail and risk a death penalty for murder of her alive daughter.

Your repugnant self-proclaimed importance sharply contrasts to your frivolous and callous indifference over the serious predicament Casey was in, had she not eventually been found Not Guilty. It's all about you, you, you....psycho muchly?

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What "documented statements posted online".....my ' eval' is you're doing a real lousy job of pretending to be an adversary and you better shape up or you'll be back in NO food line wondering why god abandoned you!
ROFLMAO!!

Today I re- read the doc's containing Letters that Casey received in Jail including the one Murphey sent Casey, with the letters she had Notarized certified and sworned affidavits.(as she spells it) WOW , has she changed things in the past 5 years. Just like her saying she seen Caylee on the HLN Video taken 2012.
But I guess if you think you can recognize a 2 2yrs old kid you have never see before in a food line, then you feel you have the ability to recognize that same kid 4 years later in a video that no one but " you " claimed to see ,
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Today I re- read the doc's containing Letters that Casey received in Jail including the one Murphey sent Casey, with the letters she had Notarized certified and sworned affidavits.(as she spells it) WOW , has she changed things in the past 5 years. Just like her saying she seen Caylee on the HLN Video taken 2012.
But I guess if you think you can recognize a 2 2yrs old kid you have never see before in a food line, then you feel you have the ability to recognize that same kid 4 years later in a video that no one but " you " claimed to see ,
SMurph has you so invested that you felt compelled to waste time rereading all the docs containing letters that Casey received? I bet the princess will be smiling that he had such great an influence over your activities.

Sucker! LOL

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
SMurph has you so invested that you felt compelled to waste time rereading all the docs containing letters that Casey received? I bet the princess will be smiling that he had such great an influence over your activities.
Sucker! LOL
nope I didnt re-read them because of Murpheys letter I was looking to see it there was any from Dayz and you.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Fat Granny, on video.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/woman-accuse...

Woman accuses Casey Anthony's mother of assaulting her

Woman says Anthony grabbed her arm, causing minor scratches, says deputies
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> nope I didnt re-read them because of Murpheys letter I was looking to see it there was any from Dayz and you.
Yeah, yeah.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
Fat Granny, on video.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/woman-accuse...
Woman accuses Casey Anthony's mother of assaulting her
Woman says Anthony grabbed her arm, causing minor scratches, says deputies
"Deputies said, however, they have found no evidence to support Werner's claims that Anthony assaulted her. When deputies questioned Werner, they saw no abrasions on her arm to back up her story."

And this is newsworthy?

The only interesting tidbit in the story is that the property in Mount Dora is referred to "as the Anthony home".

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey! Rambler, who is your Pastor Deacon Fred...
another Anthony Weiner with an attitude?
Not too holy your pastor...

His he another self-made $25.00 license pastor?

Are you sure Rambler., you are not One of the
YMCA mind control Program subject ? you seem to know so well...and Let's not forget your Rev.RG.

Where do you get those weirdo's anyway?

Your supervisor(s) have no idea you are defecting?

You got a Digital Visa or something to Represent
Canadians bullying Americans on this TOPIX?
While UNREGISTERED? Hiding Details deer?

What does that say of the TOP TOPIX MOD ???
Ho!la! la!

Night Night Deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

5 charged in security-guard licensing scheme
By Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel
7:30 pm, July 26, 2013

Five people, including a campus police officer, were arrested this week on fraud and forgery charges after being accused of selling licenses to aspiring armed-security officers instead of training them as required by Florida law.

About 350 customers bought the licenses over several years but never went through the training, said Erin Gillespie, a spokeswoman for the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.

Most are cooperating with the investigation, which lasted a year.

Some of those who obtained the licenses could be working at ports, courthouses, airports, stadiums or jails — wherever armed security guards are hired, investigators said.

"Folks are hiring them believing they're trained and they know what they're doing and able to protect people, and they're not," Gillespie said. "Not only are they untrained, but they're unethical."

Florida law requires security guards who carry guns to have 28 hours of training, including eight hours of firearms instruction. They also must pass a mental-health evaluation.

Investigators said they think the people who paid about $200 apiece for the falsified certificates were aware that what they were doing was wrong.

Those who do not cooperate with the investigation will be prosecuted, Gillespie said. Those who do cooperate must relinquish their certificates.

The investigation began when a department employee in Orlando noticed that training certificates submitted with applications for licenses were altered using Wite-Out. The same person signed the fraudulent certificates, investigators said.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/123...

I wonder if there's more to this story.....

$200 seems rather cheap for a phoney licence, especially if mental health evaluations stood in their way otherwise. What 'favours' might any of these 350 "customers" have willingly or been forced to perform once they were on the inside, in exchange for not being caught in posession of phoney goods?

But it seems authorities knew this scam.......so maybe they worked it to their advantage and the 'favours' were as phoney as the licence?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> nope I didnt re-read them because of Murpheys letter I was looking to see it there was any from Dayz and you.
Speaking of mail, you must be the last person on earth who beleived what was said to be hundreds of pages of mail" which was released by the media, originated from OC jail released to the State. While it is a fact that jails screen mail, primarily for contraband, it does not instantly become "evidence" just because it was sent by a whack job to a defendant.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/JailInmateServi...

On the other hand, I'm wondering how simple it would be for a bogus security guard to whom a "favour was called in" to plant incriminating letters wrtitten between inmates. Re: page #1, post #2 of the thread, more than 3 years later, still no answer for ngracie.....

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of mail, you must be the last person on earth who beleived what was said to be hundreds of pages of mail" which was released by the media, originated from OC jail released to the State. While it is a fact that jails screen mail, primarily for contraband, it does not instantly become "evidence" just because it was sent by a whack job to a defendant.
Yes like I said I was looking to see if I could find a letter to Casey from "YOU and Dayz" . Like the saying goes "if its on the Internet it must be true ! LOL
( I before E except after C) I only know one other person who spells it 'Beleive'---- Gee just maybe ? nah couldn't be..........
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Yes like I said I was looking to see if I could find a letter to Casey from "YOU and Dayz" . Like the saying goes "if its on the Internet it must be true ! LOL
( I before E except after C) I only know one other person who spells it 'Beleive'---- Gee just maybe ? nah couldn't be..........
I spell "believe" whichever way my fingers hit the keyboard and dictionary is happy with either. Truth is the word LIE is cantered in it. On that topic, you've heard of what's referred to as The Big Lie -- a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

Anyway, good luck looking for those letters signed 'YOU or Dayz'.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW., The 2 elepants., I mean ELEPHANTS in the room are Speaking Out Loud!...
"You and Days"?

Hey! Nancy...Cindy...Don't you have a PRIVATE Line?

You're both on "Topix Speakers" !!!!!
Casey can hear you`s.......... Je`us!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Jesus can hear you too Girls...So has God !

Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless you and keep you...
Isn't that a Blessing!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
Jesus can hear you too Girls...So has God !
Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless you and keep you...
Isn't that a Blessing!
Jesus was a snake oil salesman.
Casey is a skankpig baby killer.
Caylee is dead.
You're crazy.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a snake oil salesman.
Casey is a skankpig baby killer.
Caylee is dead.
You're crazy.
*And...Who made You..The TOPIX "King of the Jungle?"?
Silly...

Your "FRUSTRATION" is getting the best of you...
Don't go cremate yourself deer...

It's a little late in the game for you to try to convince
me..5 years later!!!

And yes, I must be crazy for having put`up with all of you haters
since October 2011.
I meanthere are EVIL bloggers among you all on this thread...
calling this "Social...Media" ?

It's been everything ...But...Social...

Let the Federal Court do their "STUFF" ...
Casey has NOT said (1) One word yet...
You know what they say:
It's not over till the fat lady sings...

Just remember one fact...
If I did'nt give up in 5 years...
By now...You should know...
I'm IN for the long run!

I'm a Big Girl! silly you...
I stand by my Words...

Have a Blessed Sunday! God be With You!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Me and my family just kill things cause were are boring. Bored. whole family is just stupid so its all we can due. http://www.greenislandoutfitter.com/

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
*And...Who made You..The TOPIX "King of the Jungle?"?
Silly...
Your "FRUSTRATION" is getting the best of you...
Don't go cremate yourself deer...
It's a little late in the game for you to try to convince
me..5 years later!!!
And yes, I must be crazy for having put`up with all of you haters
since October 2011.
I meanthere are EVIL bloggers among you all on this thread...
calling this "Social...Media" ?
It's been everything ...But...Social...
Let the Federal Court do their "STUFF" ...
Casey has NOT said (1) One word yet...
You know what they say:
It's not over till the fat lady sings...
Just remember one fact...
If I did'nt give up in 5 years...
By now...You should know...
I'm IN for the long run!
I'm a Big Girl! silly you...
I stand by my Words...
Have a Blessed Sunday! God be With You!
Caylee has been here in red deer for the hole time. You can stop logging the pages now. You kneed a god , we just kill wild defenseless animals cause it makes us feel like big shots. Us Canadians that kill for no reason end up typing on the internet for hours, days, weeks, months, years on end when we gets boring, bored.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando