CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506116 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
And Who suppressed my information?
The Local Sheriff!
Don't forget that email from Donia Thimons that was deleted from the court file!

The Court's in on it as well.....your very existence as an imaginary person is being eradicated, sort of like getting vanished 1984 style, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506117 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What was those PING CELL RECORD'S you were talking about again?
The Rev's cellphone account you mean!

The account owner can easily reprogram the cellphone numbers online, to various phones within that same family plan.

Bad, bad Lenny for spilling the beans on a Nancy Grace Show! No surprise the Rev's records for the family plan were preserved and no cellphone pings were introduced into evidence, eh dude.....especially when a call on "Casey's" phone number was made July 21st, five days after she was already locked up in jail. Houston, we got a problem!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506118 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rev's cellphone account you mean!
The account owner can easily reprogram the cellphone numbers online, to various phones within that same family plan.
Bad, bad Lenny for spilling the beans on a Nancy Grace Show! No surprise the Rev's records for the family plan were preserved and no cellphone pings were introduced into evidence, eh dude.....especially when a call on "Casey's" phone number was made July 21st, five days after she was already locked up in jail. Houston, we got a problem!
No Rambler..
I'm talking about Anthony Lazarro's multiple throw away cellphones.
While he was in Florida..working for those Business Men, Promoting various Clubs such as The Fusian Club...Night of June 19th/20th 2008., Earlier on..Jeff Ashton interrogated him in the witness box., Lazarro admitted he bought several of them,gave them away and threw them away...

Cell phone PING are unreliable..Just because the # is in the name of the Whoever? doesn't mean whoever had the cellphone...They are widely used in Human Trafficking.

In Reverend Richard Grund's case..He had a Family Plan...in his name...and why this Holy man was given a pass in the Reality Show., must be because he'll be in the next Human Sacrifice Chapter....

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506119 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have watched a different trial because in it, upon questioning George and Cindy, Jose Baez claimed the only duct tape used by the Anthony family was black.
You certainly must have watched a different trial because Baez did not say the only duct tape used by the family was black.

This was Cindy's RESPONSE when Baez ASKED her this question.

You must also be forgetting, George FINALLY admitted under cross examination by Baez, during the TRIAL, that he was the one who put the duct tape on the gas can! Which flies in the face as to what he testified to during his STATE deposition.....something I've been harping on for many months on this thread and it was always dismissed as being unimportant, or, I got berated by DAYS for trying to impune the character of this man.

George must have figured out by TRIAL time, he'd better testify to the truth or risk being IMPEACHED by his own words.

And we all KNOW exactly what THAT RARE HENKEL DUCT TAPE looked like when the can was seized by LE in August 2008.

So much for George's implied accusation during his State deposition that "someone" else must have put it on that can after it was seized by LE......reading between the lines, the implication was it was planted by LE.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506120 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rambler..
I'm talking about Anthony Lazarro's multiple throw away cellphones.
While he was in Florida..working for those Business Men, Promoting various Clubs such as The Fusian Club...Night of June 19th/20th 2008., Earlier on..Jeff Ashton interrogated him in the witness box., Lazarro admitted he bought several of them,gave them away and threw them away...
Okay well then that certainly explains why Anthony Lazarro and Jeff Hopkins Sr shared the same cellphone number.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506121 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Marce..check a few post back...ngrace said it herself that
Casey did say the last time she saw Caylee, it was with Zaneida..
Casey was forbidden to contact me...and I was forbidden to
contact her...BY her attorneys...
And Yes Judge Perry knew it too..I received a letter from The
Ninth Circuit Court...and Lawson Lamar also received all my info
by FAX in 2009..they all knew and they all agreed to block my info.
When I did connect with Casey last week...she told me
"THEY" claim you are incompetent"
..when I ask her who's "THEY" she did not elaborate..
Makes no difference now...
THEY can all explain to the Federal Court
WHY they IMAGINED it!
And yes..Casey does remember going 140 miles from Orlando...
Now, we have to wait for Judge May..this week I hope!
Murphy, one simple question, but a big one nonetheless.

Where did whoever planted those remains on Suburban Drive get some other child's bones, skull, and hair matching that of Caylee Anthony, if those were not her remains?

Level 6

Location hidden

#506122 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that email from Donia Thimons that was deleted from the court file!
The Court's in on it as well.....your very existence as an imaginary person is being eradicated, sort of like getting vanished 1984 style, eh?
I really have no idea where your getting at Rambler?

I sure hope the Court's in on it...I sent it to the
Federal Court..I didn't vanish in 1984...I vanished
in 1985 from Florida..I've been vanishing so many
times they can't keep track...

I did tell you why my name was deleted..Federal Rule 27,
or is it 23...Civil Proceedures...

I sent my 44 pages to Judge May and the US.Trustee in
Washington DC 4 months ago. And I'm still here...
They got my address and my Number!

I also included a Complaint I filed with the California
Attorney General..that INCLUDED/Connected Florida in my
LEGAL Name : Donia Thimons...

Don't worry Rambler I won't vanish...I promis!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506123 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay well then that certainly explains why Anthony Lazarro and Jeff Hopkins Sr shared the same cellphone number.
Yes it was admitted..

Level 7

Location hidden

#506124 Aug 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey said a lot of things that weren't true. Things like "I work at Universal", "I left Caylee at the babysitter", "I have a job", "I have a nanny", and "I don't know where Caylee is".......all lies. She knew all along that Caylee's remains were rotting in the woods, being chewed by animals, because she put them there where she put all her pets. One wonders if she tired of her childhood pets the way she tired of having a baby, and killed them, too. Casey the Skankpig Anthony wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in her buck-teeth!
You definitely watch too many episodes of Nancy Grace to be able to quote her phrases so precisely.

No wonder you think Casey killed her kid given what you relied upon for your "case info".

Level 6

Location hidden

#506125 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep looking.... You will find that a ME can legally issue a cremation certificate only upon specific criteria of causes of death, which excludes homicide -- and that's why in what you quoted above , in order to comply with the issuance of a cremation certificate, it can only be issued AFTER the death certificate is completed.. You ought to know as medical technology advances, human remains have been exhumed and reexamined because in actual fact they can frequently yield additional or overlooked evidence. It's pure foolishness to believe anyone would authorize the child's skeletal remains to be destroyed even prior to the trial that might ave closed the case, had Casey been found guilty. It's known as preservation of evidence!
Anyone seen any of them "FLORIDA CERTIFICATES" or are they
an illusion?

Humour Me for a minute...I say Caylee is ALIVE!

What would happen with Caylee's Florida Death Certificate?
In legal term ..of course...

Level 6

Location hidden

#506126 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Murphy, one simple question, but a big one nonetheless.
Where did whoever planted those remains on Suburban Drive get some other child's bones, skull, and hair matching that of Caylee Anthony, if those were not her remains?
First, NO ONE PLANTED any remains on Suburban Drive...

An investigation confirmed that the remains had been in
the wooded area for over 2 years.
That is why the bones were so dry.
The unknown toddler was provably burried there,lon ago.
with the rain and the elements resurface years later...

BUT..REMEMBER what Jose Baez said..
((((((The Crime Scene was staged!))))))...
Compliments of The Anthony Hopespring"s Residence "OCSO RAIDS"..

Nothing matched Caylee..Remember Linda Drane Burdick questionning
Cindy on the stand , asking how tall Caylee was..(taller than the
remains) who's Hairbrush she had provided? how many times She cutted her hair., Caylee's Hair...Casey's hair..(Whom (Casey) was forbidden to cut her hair in OCJail till after her release.

and that one BIG Very Important question. I received a report
recently that..If the expert would have been allowed to testified.on the 23 day Meltdown into the trial..He would have confirmed that a BLOND HAIR was retreived in the wash of the skull
from Suburban...therefore answering How could The bone be so dry if Caylee had only been in the woods 4 1/2 months..It concluded IT WAS NOT Caylee Anthony. Too bad the State CREMATED the remains right? or did they?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

#506127 Aug 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
First, NO ONE PLANTED any remains on Suburban Drive...
An investigation confirmed that the remains had been in
the wooded area for over 2 years.
That is why the bones were so dry.
The unknown toddler was provably burried there,lon ago.
with the rain and the elements resurface years later...
BUT..REMEMBER what Jose Baez said..
((((((The Crime Scene was staged!))))))...
Compliments of The Anthony Hopespring"s Residence "OCSO RAIDS"..
Nothing matched Caylee..Remember Linda Drane Burdick questionning
Cindy on the stand , asking how tall Caylee was..(taller than the
remains) who's Hairbrush she had provided? how many times She cutted her hair., Caylee's Hair...Casey's hair..(Whom (Casey) was forbidden to cut her hair in OCJail till after her release.
and that one BIG Very Important question. I received a report
recently that..If the expert would have been allowed to testified.on the 23 day Meltdown into the trial..He would have confirmed that a BLOND HAIR was retreived in the wash of the skull
from Suburban...therefore answering How could The bone be so dry if Caylee had only been in the woods 4 1/2 months..It concluded IT WAS NOT Caylee Anthony. Too bad the State CREMATED the remains right? or did they?
You are a total nut job.

“its all just my opinion anyway”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#506128 Aug 12, 2013
yall have gone off the deep end. Casey did it however which way by hook or crook, she had that fight on the 15th over the 354 dollar phone money she stole from granny and somehow Caylee wound up dead, plain and simple.

Too bad it played out like it did

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506129 Aug 12, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely watch too many episodes of Nancy Grace to be able to quote her phrases so precisely.
No wonder you think Casey killed her kid given what you relied upon for your "case info".
And again you're talking out an orifice other than your mouth, loonygirl. I've never seen an entire episode of the shrew. Tried to watch it once, found her annoying. I don't watch that station at all. Care to try again, phonybaloney??? Tell us some stupid story about your "profession" or your dead kids. Not that you're convincing on those topics either.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#506130 Aug 12, 2013
If it hadn't been for this lady, Casey would very likely be sitting in prison today.

http://crimegalsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506131 Aug 12, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
If it hadn't been for this lady, Casey would very likely be sitting in prison today.
http://crimegalsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012...
You are so right.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506132 Aug 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone seen any of them "FLORIDA CERTIFICATES" or are they
an illusion?
Humour Me for a minute...I say Caylee is ALIVE!
What would happen with Caylee's Florida Death Certificate?
In legal term ..of course...
I suppose the death certificate would be amended to UNIDENTIFIED, FILE #....

That a lunatic went so far as to not only stage the remains of another murdered child with personal items in an attempt to falsely incriminate Casey and her family but also to somehow reproduced Caylee's DNA in the tibia bone that was used for false identification purposes certainly proves Casey needed police protection. The question must be asked WHY and once again my theory is because she had access to critical information regarding "doomsday" apocalypse-terrorist activity, which is why to this very day she's still being protected and has remained silent.

So whether Caylee is proven to be alive or not doesn't really make any difference, since the trial was but a Big Show!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506133 Aug 12, 2013
Baez Asks George Anthony About Gas Cans

GAs testimony proves nothing other than he gave the jury reasonable doubt. Why didn't Jose Baez introduce the other photo into evidence?

The gas can in this photo on the left hand side of the page looks more like a mini A-bomb!
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506134 Aug 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the death certificate would be amended to UNIDENTIFIED, FILE #....
That a lunatic went so far as to not only stage the remains of another murdered child with personal items in an attempt to falsely incriminate Casey and her family but also to somehow reproduced Caylee's DNA in the tibia bone that was used for false identification purposes certainly proves Casey needed police protection. The question must be asked WHY and once again my theory is because she had access to critical information regarding "doomsday" apocalypse-terrorist activity, which is why to this very day she's still being protected and has remained silent.
So whether Caylee is proven to be alive or not doesn't really make any difference, since the trial was but a Big Show!
And you call Murphey a nutcase?

What terrorist activity? Wait, let me guess who is behind all this.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506136 Aug 12, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
And you call Murphey a nutcase?
What terrorist activity? Wait, let me guess who is behind all this.
Why would you expect that I know?

Ask the Doomsday prophesizers how a major earthquake or an asteroid crashing into earth was supposed to have occurred, when scientists predicted no such happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,521,716
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 4 min Murphey_Law 89
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 25 min zazz 98,382
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders 17 hr ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... 17 hr ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) 20 hr Julios Lottery ti... 15
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Mon Steve Eller 38

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages