CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506040 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...Rambler...
The Trial is OVER.....
But
The Federal Bankcruptcy is NOT over...
The Money deals left trailssss...
In my estimation...Casey should not be affraid
to Fight for her Rights...and Caylee's Rights...
I'd like to see you in Casey's shoes..
Stuck with her[Prery Mason's Florida Friends]
and see how you'd do it..
But again, you would have to understand the Situation...
and right now..You don't have a clue but bitterness..
Have a Blessed Sunday Rambler...
Dead bastard children have no rights.........actually, neither do dead legitimate children. Dead people are just dead. Over. Caylee's been over for some time now. Her skankpig murdering incubator should be tortured for every day of her useless life....and it appears that she will be. Sometime there IS a happy ending, and seeing that skank live a miserable life is indeed a happy ending.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506041 Aug 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead bastard children have no rights.........actually, neither do dead legitimate children. Dead people are just dead. Over. Caylee's been over for some time now. Her skankpig murdering incubator should be tortured for every day of her useless life....and it appears that she will be. Sometime there IS a happy ending, and seeing that skank live a miserable life is indeed a happy ending.
Am I to speculate that prior to the trial in which Casey was found Not Guilty for the murder of her daughter, you hoped that she would be acquitted......which is why the trial concluded in a "happy ending"?

Or just that the US Justice System means nothing to you? It might if it were YOU locked away for the rest of your life, or if it were YOU sitting on death row with the clock going tick-tock!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506042 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...Rambler...
The Trial is OVER.....
But
The Federal Bankcruptcy is NOT over...
The Money deals left trailssss...
In my estimation...Casey should not be affraid
to Fight for her Rights...and Caylee's Rights...
I'd like to see you in Casey's shoes..
Stuck with her[Prery Mason's Florida Friends]
and see how you'd do it..
But again, you would have to understand the Situation...
and right now..You don't have a clue but bitterness..
Have a Blessed Sunday Rambler...
Yes, it's over after Casey forks over the $25000 according to the Trustee.

You live in California, remember? Even though you proclaim to be at the center of Caylee's disappearance, surely you're not putting yourself in the center of her bankruptcy as well? Did your name accidentally get missed from the list of creditors? LOL

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506043 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...I agree...Wait and watch....
The Bleeding City Karensa Karas "Thinking Tank" article avoids speculating on this Child Trafficking lucrative *busynest* in Florida. In her article she said " To dismiss her MOST REALISTIC PLAY OF EVENT (drowning)without anyone needing to have deep dark family secrets..in favor of demamding to know WHO killed Caylee can only be because you choose not to,you choose to just disregard reality in favor of a murder fantasy without anything to support it anywhere" ...Yet goes on to say " George's ONLY ace in the hole was Caylee's body " which in sum,is a figment of her imagination, her own Fantasy declaring Caylee was never missing., speculating at best without any consistency whatsoever how and who's ended up, being those suspicious Kronk ..remain's anothe fantasy of hers.
In fact,she ignores The Biggest Loser pocketted $2 Million "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" who was unprovably capable to certify the CREMATED remains were in fact Casey's child and George and Cindy's grandchild...
Karenta Kares sounds like she pretended being Steve Job's creating a Cyberbullying Program for Queen Grace's upcoming Reality TV Courtroom Drama, months in advance to cover up...The Real Thing!
"Child Trafficking" simply Declaring Caylee "An Angel" on The New Nancy Grace Show in July 2008...has a Powerpoint Presentation.
Karas's 10 wheels Tractor Trailer Motion Picture Crashed last night on 101 south to Disney World! She's Full of "IT"!
"To dismiss her MOST REALISTIC PLAY OF EVENT (drowning)without anyone needing to have deep dark family secrets..in favor of demanding to know WHO killed Caylee can only be because you choose not to,you choose to just disregard reality in favor of a murder fantasy without anything to support it anywhere"

Murphy, the article was written on the basis that the State of Florida charged Casey Anthony with murdering her child.

The paragraph you cited (above) addresses just that.

The author is simply saying that the theory Baez presented "fits" with the known evidence, while the theory (in its various changing forms) floated by the State, had nothing to back it up.

Other than your firm belief that you saw an alive Caylee after June 16, 2008, your theory also has nothing to back it up, other than what you believe.

In other words, your theory does not fit into any of the known evidence in the case. In fact, due to the known evidence (cell phone pings/ witness statements as to dates, places and times, etc)
it makes your theory impossible for Casey Anthony to have been anywhere outside of the very limited geographic area in the Orlando area during the 31 days.

That is why no one in any agency was/is interested in what you believe you saw.

In addition to that impossibility (above), do you actually believe that the defense would not have had their own independent DNA testing done on the remains if there was ever even such possibility that those remains were not Caylee Anthony's?

To simplify it even further, if the remains "discovered" on Suburban Drive were not those of Caylee Anthony's, where do you think those bones and skull from a small child came from, and who had access to the exact same type of rare Henkel duct tape that would play such an important roll(no pun intended), throughout the defense's theory of the case?

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506044 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"To dismiss her MOST REALISTIC PLAY OF EVENT (drowning)without anyone needing to have deep dark family secrets..in favor of demanding to know WHO killed Caylee can only be because you choose not to,you choose to just disregard reality in favor of a murder fantasy without anything to support it anywhere"
Murphy, the article was written on the basis that the State of Florida charged Casey Anthony with murdering her child.
The paragraph you cited (above) addresses just that.
The author is simply saying that the theory Baez presented "fits" with the known evidence, while the theory (in its various changing forms) floated by the State, had nothing to back it up.
Other than your firm belief that you saw an alive Caylee after June 16, 2008, your theory also has nothing to back it up, other than what you believe.
In other words, your theory does not fit into any of the known evidence in the case. In fact, due to the known evidence (cell phone pings/ witness statements as to dates, places and times, etc)
it makes your theory impossible for Casey Anthony to have been anywhere outside of the very limited geographic area in the Orlando area during the 31 days.
That is why no one in any agency was/is interested in what you believe you saw.
In addition to that impossibility (above), do you actually believe that the defense would not have had their own independent DNA testing done on the remains if there was ever even such possibility that those remains were not Caylee Anthony's?
To simplify it even further, if the remains "discovered" on Suburban Drive were not those of Caylee Anthony's, where do you think those bones and skull from a small child came from, and who had access to the exact same type of rare Henkel duct tape that would play such an important roll(no pun intended), throughout the defense's theory of the case?
Why do you all rehash this? You all know Casey did it. Has Casey and her lawyers found the real killer? No, because they all know who it is. No mystery.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506045 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's over after Casey forks over the $25000 according to the Trustee.
You live in California, remember? Even though you proclaim to be at the center of Caylee's disappearance, surely you're not putting yourself in the center of her bankruptcy as well? Did your name accidentally get missed from the list of creditors? LOL
I'm not sure if the $25K is to be paid upfront.

The way I read the ruling signed by Judge May, that "detail" was left purposely or not, ambiguous.

In my opinion (without anything in writing to challenge my belief, so sorry if I missed seeing any such document), the $25K could be a "cut off the top" of any profits made in the future if and when, and only if and when, Casey was ever to sell the rights to her story for profit, down the road.

There would be nothing to prevent Casey from disclosing the details in a "teaching type" seminar addressing the issue of child sexual abuse, as suggested in one of her attorney's motions in the BK case.

I could be wrong, but based upon the lack of any specific court order to the contrary that I could find, I think this matter is vague.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506046 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Orlando mom faces manslaughter charge in son's drowning death
By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel
4:37 pm, August 9, 2013
A 27-year-old Orlando woman is facing charges of aggravated manslaughter and child neglect after her son drowned last month in the swimming pool of a home in Polk County, documents say.
Jennyse Frederick's 3-year-old son, Maylik Sheffield, drowned on July 25 in a backyard pool at a home rented by Frederick's friend.
Frederick told investigators that she was in the pool with Maylik and three other children. She said at least two of the children had taken swimming lessons and were strong swimmers. After about 30 minutes in the pool she took the young boy and one other child out of the pool and headed inside. After a few minutes inside she noticed the boy was gone. After searching the home, she found the boy at the bottom of the pool.
The other children and an adult witness said Frederick was never in the pool with the children and that the children never received formal swim lessons.
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/124...
The woman in the photo bears a striking resemblance to someone...can't quite recall who though.....
http://www.theledger.com/article/20130808/NEW...

(snipped)
> "The Sheriff's Office originally charged Frederick with neglect because she "failed to provide the victim with adequate supervision and he was found unresponsive in the swimming pool and later deceased as a result," the report stated." <

I don't know what you see in the pix, but the words in the above paragraph bring back memories of Baez's opening statement:

"Look what you've done. Your mother will never forgive you and you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your frigging life!"

Guess George, the ex-cop, did know a thing or two about Florida laws after all.

Making Casey's "actions/lack of actions" during the 31 days all that more understandable.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506047 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jose Baez read a letter to the media "signed Casey" is not proof the child's remains discovered on Suburban Drive and identified as Caylee were cremated, in fact Cindy stated she still beleved Caylee was alive well into 2010. If as you want to beleve, that Caylee is alive, doesn't the other murdered child and her family still deserve closure?
Victims of homicide cannot be cremated anyway.......deceased as a result of natural causes only.
Can you provide the Florida Statute that says this because the way I read this chapter, the law only reads that disposal of the remains can not be done until 48 hours have elapsed from the time of death and only after the ME has signed off on the autopsy.

11G-2.001 Determination of Jurisdiction, Preliminary Procedures.(Florida Administrative Code)

(3) If a medical examiner makes an investigation solely in order that human remains may be disposed of under the terms of Section 406.11(1)(c), F.S., the medical examiner may give or deny permission for such disposal under one of the following conditions:

(a) Not until the medical examiner has autopsied the body, or has determined the cause of death by inquiry, shall the medical examiner relinquish jurisdiction for cremation, anatomic dissection, or burial-at-sea. The medical examiner may, absent information to the contrary, rely on the information found on a signed death certificate as being true and accurate.

872.03 Cremating human bodies; limitation.--(Title XLVI Florida Statutes)

(1) It shall be unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation to cremate any dead human body prior to the expiration of 48 hours after the death of such human body.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm...

Level 7

Location hidden

#506048 Aug 11, 2013
Posted: 11:44 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/child-cri...

Toddler in critical condition following near drowning in St. Cloud

ST. CLOUD, Fla.—
A child is in critical condition following a near drowning in St. Cloud Saturday evening.

Emergency crews responded to a home on Missouri Avenue shortly after 8:00 p.m., officials said.

According to police, a 2-year-old child was playing in the backyard of the home without supervision. She apparently climbed up a ladder on an above-ground pool and fell into it, police said. The victim's mother later found her unresponsive in the pool.

The toddler was airlifted to Arnold Palmer Hospital, where she is in critical condition. Officials said it's unknown if she will survive.

St. Cloud police said they are actively investigating the incident.

I posted many months ago that Cindy's breakdown on the stand when she was recalling events, seemed to me to be more hysterical and gut wrenching than one would expect after that much time had passed.

Which led me to speculate that Cindy was consumed with self-doubt as to who might have possibly left the ladder up on the pool after the Father's Day swim.

jmo

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#506049 Aug 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I to speculate that prior to the trial in which Casey was found Not Guilty for the murder of her daughter, you hoped that she would be acquitted......which is why the trial concluded in a "happy ending"?
Or just that the US Justice System means nothing to you? It might if it were YOU locked away for the rest of your life, or if it were YOU sitting on death row with the clock going tick-tock!
Obviously I hoped that the skank would be found guilty and sentenced to death. That's what would have happened if the 12 Pinellas County retards hadn't been in such a hurry to get going on their tacky vacations. However, knowing that the skankpig has a miserable life is an acceptable happy ending, and in the long run, less expensive for the taxpayers.

I'm not likely to be locked away for any time, nitwitchild......I don't break laws. That's how you avoid jail, you see......you obey the law. It's really pretty simple.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#506050 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
Posted: 11:44 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/child-cri...
Toddler in critical condition following near drowning in St. Cloud
ST. CLOUD, Fla.—
A child is in critical condition following a near drowning in St. Cloud Saturday evening.
Emergency crews responded to a home on Missouri Avenue shortly after 8:00 p.m., officials said.
According to police, a 2-year-old child was playing in the backyard of the home without supervision. She apparently climbed up a ladder on an above-ground pool and fell into it, police said. The victim's mother later found her unresponsive in the pool.
The toddler was airlifted to Arnold Palmer Hospital, where she is in critical condition. Officials said it's unknown if she will survive.
St. Cloud police said they are actively investigating the incident.
I posted many months ago that Cindy's breakdown on the stand when she was recalling events, seemed to me to be more hysterical and gut wrenching than one would expect after that much time had passed.
Which led me to speculate that Cindy was consumed with self-doubt as to who might have possibly left the ladder up on the pool after the Father's Day swim.
jmo
Pool ladder= IRRELEVANT. The child didn't drown.....or if she did, she drowned because the skankpig incubator Casey held her head under the water til she was dead. THAT'S a possibility. The fantasy told my the greaseball Baez, nope. George Anthony would have done CPR and he would have called 911. CASEY was the only one who wanted that kid dead and she was the only one who benefited (at least for a month, the stupid twat) from her death. Real world time, loonie..........Skankpig Casey Anthony killed her bastard child. End of story.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506051 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide the Florida Statute that says this because the way I read this chapter, the law only reads that disposal of the remains can not be done until 48 hours have elapsed from the time of death and only after the ME has signed off on the autopsy.
11G-2.001 Determination of Jurisdiction, Preliminary Procedures.(Florida Administrative Code)
(3) If a medical examiner makes an investigation solely in order that human remains may be disposed of under the terms of Section 406.11(1)(c), F.S., the medical examiner may give or deny permission for such disposal under one of the following conditions:
(a) Not until the medical examiner has autopsied the body, or has determined the cause of death by inquiry, shall the medical examiner relinquish jurisdiction for cremation, anatomic dissection, or burial-at-sea. The medical examiner may, absent information to the contrary, rely on the information found on a signed death certificate as being true and accurate.
872.03 Cremating human bodies; limitation.--(Title XLVI Florida Statutes)
(1) It shall be unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation to cremate any dead human body prior to the expiration of 48 hours after the death of such human body.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm...
ngrace, you can't seriously think Rambler can provide any sort of statute for yet another false claim. This is one of her many lies in repertoire that she keeps repeating over the years.

The one she brings up most often is that the FBI was called 72 hours after Caylee's disappearance. We all know that is not possible.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506052 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you all rehash this? You all know Casey did it. Has Casey and her lawyers found the real killer? No, because they all know who it is. No mystery.
I'm responding to previous posts, not "rehashing", and based upon my knowledge of the facts of the case, I know enough to recognize that Casey Anthony was not this "demon" being vilified and convicted by the media prior to trial; during the trial; or after the verdict in the trial.

And when I happen to read posts that have no basis in fact, I will point that out.

Rumors and innuendo can only survive if no one speaks up.

I'm truly sorry if that upsets you or anyone else, but if she had been wrongfully convicted, no one would take issue with anyone speaking up about getting that verdict, or any unjust verdict in any other case, overturned.

This girl was, and still is, being crucified in the public and by the media, and that doesn't sit too well with me because it's just not right.

In the other high profile case of George Zimmerman, I will speak out, too, because in that case, imo, there was sufficient evidence to bring about a guilty verdict, and because those jurors didn't choose to see it that way, a real killer has been given license to do it again and get away with it, just as will countless other killers in the future who adopt his same unsupported claims of self-defense under Florida's badly written laws. And that doesn't sit too well with me, either, because wrong is wrong.

Level 2

Location hidden

#506053 Aug 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I hoped that the skank would be found guilty and sentenced to death. That's what would have happened if the 12 Pinellas County retards hadn't been in such a hurry to get going on their tacky vacations. However, knowing that the skankpig has a miserable life is an acceptable happy ending, and in the long run, less expensive for the taxpayers.
I'm not likely to be locked away for any time, nitwitchild......I don't break laws. That's how you avoid jail, you see......you obey the law. It's really pretty simple.
You have to smoke the herb silly. Nothing else cold make a person post as you do. Just be honest with yourself. I would bet Marcemons farm that you are high on something.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506054 Aug 11, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Pool ladder= IRRELEVANT. The child didn't drown.....or if she did, she drowned because the skankpig incubator Casey held her head under the water til she was dead. THAT'S a possibility. The fantasy told my the greaseball Baez, nope. George Anthony would have done CPR and he would have called 911. CASEY was the only one who wanted that kid dead and she was the only one who benefited (at least for a month, the stupid twat) from her death. Real world time, loonie..........Skankpig Casey Anthony killed her bastard child. End of story.
When you can prove up anything you're saying, other than in your own world of vengeful thinking, let me know and I will be more than happy to have an adult discussion with you.

Until then, you just sound like someone who would benefit from further education, aka, "stoooopid". No offense intended.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506055 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, you can't seriously think Rambler can provide any sort of statute for yet another false claim. This is one of her many lies in repertoire that she keeps repeating over the years.
The one she brings up most often is that the FBI was called 72 hours after Caylee's disappearance. We all know that is not possible.
I don't think she's stupid, Marce, and I would like to see where she gets her information from, in case I've missed it.

I don't mind being corrected with facts, in fact (lol), I'd rather be corrected with facts so I can learn from my mistakes, if I've misstated something.

As to the FBI being called into the case, iirc, wasn't it stated by Cindy during one of her LE interviews that it was she who contacted them? Without doing a lot of digging through the docs, I frankly just don't remember how/why/when/ or by what agency, the FBI was brought into the case, but isn't it standard protocol for the FBI to come onboard in an alleged kidnapping and the possibility exits that the victim has been taken across State lines?

Level 2

Location hidden

#506056 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm responding to previous posts, not "rehashing", and based upon my knowledge of the facts of the case, I know enough to recognize that Casey Anthony was not this "demon" being vilified and convicted by the media prior to trial; during the trial; or after the verdict in the trial.
And when I happen to read posts that have no basis in fact, I will point that out.
Rumors and innuendo can only survive if no one speaks up.
I'm truly sorry if that upsets you or anyone else, but if she had been wrongfully convicted, no one would take issue with anyone speaking up about getting that verdict, or any unjust verdict in any other case, overturned.
This girl was, and still is, being crucified in the public and by the media, and that doesn't sit too well with me because it's just not right.
In the other high profile case of George Zimmerman, I will speak out, too, because in that case, imo, there was sufficient evidence to bring about a guilty verdict, and because those jurors didn't choose to see it that way, a real killer has been given license to do it again and get away with it, just as will countless other killers in the future who adopt his same unsupported claims of self-defense under Florida's badly written laws. And that doesn't sit too well with me, either, because wrong is wrong.
I'm not upset? You sound upset. Casey did it, there is no other person that could have.

Level 2

Location hidden

#506059 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think she's stupid, Marce, and I would like to see where she gets her information from, in case I've missed it.
I don't mind being corrected with facts, in fact (lol), I'd rather be corrected with facts so I can learn from my mistakes, if I've misstated something.
As to the FBI being called into the case, iirc, wasn't it stated by Cindy during one of her LE interviews that it was she who contacted them? Without doing a lot of digging through the docs, I frankly just don't remember how/why/when/ or by what agency, the FBI was brought into the case, but isn't it standard protocol for the FBI to come onboard in an alleged kidnapping and the possibility exits that the victim has been taken across State lines?
The more(and longer) you try to explain it away, the more you let on that you have your own doubts about Casey. Like OJ, Casey never lifted a finger to look for another killer because there was and is none other.

Level 7

Location hidden

#506060 Aug 11, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Caylee's mother told the cops that Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee along with her sister in some park or was it the Sawgrass apts where she left her? Remember that whopper? That's what brought the feds into it.
I remember various stories being told by others as hearesay statements attributed to Casey, but for the record, the only version Casey told to LE was she: "last saw Caylee with Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Yes."

(Marce says I read too much into Casey's statements, and she's probably right, but some of her statements such as the direct quote above, do intrigue me.)

As to the FBI coming onboard, I'll go back through the docs and see if I can find the date anywhere. NBD but now it's going to bug me until I find the answer. But again, iirc, it was Cindy who claimed she brought the FBI in on the case.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506061 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point about the FBI. Rambler insists they were called in 72 hours after the baby disappeared -- NOT 72 hours after the baby was REPORTED missing.

Of course the FBI would become involved in a case where the mother claimed her child had been kidnapped, but they could only have that knowledge once someone actually REPORTED the baby missing.

But no one knew Caylee was missing -- except for Casey -- until that fateful night when Cindy tracked her daughter down at her boyfriend's apartment.

Rambler claims that the person who 'took' the baby or an accomplice called the FBI before anyone besides Casey even knew the baby was 'missing.'

Do you see the difference now? Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 1,394,830
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 18 min OK Barry 899
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 21 min Jack 1,288
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 44 min Mikey 260
News At gay pride parades, a year to weave sorrow an... 1 hr Sneaky Pete 2
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 116
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,007
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages