CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506071 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point about the FBI. Rambler insists they were called in 72 hours after the baby disappeared -- NOT 72 hours after the baby was REPORTED missing.
Of course the FBI would become involved in a case where the mother claimed her child had been kidnapped, but they could only have that knowledge once someone actually REPORTED the baby missing.
But no one knew Caylee was missing -- except for Casey -- until that fateful night when Cindy tracked her daughter down at her boyfriend's apartment.
Rambler claims that the person who 'took' the baby or an accomplice called the FBI before anyone besides Casey even knew the baby was 'missing.'
Do you see the difference now? Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.
I did miss your point, Marce. Thanks for pointing it out.

The question would be then, was she simply misapplying the correct terminology, or, is this some type of insider knowledge?

Seriously, that whole issue of when and by whom the FBI was contacted has always been a grey area as far as the docs go, but do we know for a fact that Casey/Cindy, based upon Casey's penchant of "comparmentalizing", or delusional thinking at the time, did NOT contact the FBI in this case sometime before Cindy's infamous 911 calls?

(Just musing on the possibilities as Rambler would).

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#506073 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point about the FBI. Rambler insists they were called in 72 hours after the baby disappeared -- NOT 72 hours after the baby was REPORTED missing.
Of course the FBI would become involved in a case where the mother claimed her child had been kidnapped, but they could only have that knowledge once someone actually REPORTED the baby missing.
But no one knew Caylee was missing -- except for Casey -- until that fateful night when Cindy tracked her daughter down at her boyfriend's apartment.
Rambler claims that the person who 'took' the baby or an accomplice called the FBI before anyone besides Casey even knew the baby was 'missing.'
Do you see the difference now? Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.
VERY,VERY GOOD Marce.....
And what if , Casey did call the FBI within the 72 hours...

Think!
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506074 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Possible marce ? Why? Because the FBI won't tell you..
and you can't confirm it...?
By Law..The FBI had to be called by OCSO because Casey
told Yuri Melich that Caylee was kidnapped..
It's a FEDERAL LAW!
Never mind, Murph, never mind. You completely misunderstood my post.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506075 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The question would be then, was she simply misapplying the correct terminology, or, is this some type of insider knowledge?
Seriously, that whole issue of when and by whom the FBI was contacted has always been a grey area as far as the docs go, but do we know for a fact that Casey/Cindy, based upon Casey's penchant of "comparmentalizing", or delusional thinking at the time, did NOT contact the FBI in this case sometime before Cindy's infamous 911 calls?
Misapplying the correct terminology? No. It goes along with the same kind of reasoning that the videos of Casey were just Jesse Grund in a 'wrinkled body suit with cleavage,' using voice-changing software.

I assure you, Rambler has no inside information.

Level 6

Location hidden

#506076 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you elaborate?
Do you really want me too?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506077 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACLY my Point...I saw Caylee with her mother Casey and Zaneida
a full month plus.. before CNN broadcast Caylee was missing on July 21st 2008..
I saw her on June 19th 2008...before she went to the Orlando
Fusian Club and worked there at the request of Anthony Lazarro,
to Promote the Club and took that PHOTOBUCK [evening of June 19th/20th 2008 ...that landed on the
Ninth Circus Court Docket for her upcoming Murder Trial...conveniently....
I guess Casey possibly got a Permanent Babysitter that night!
Are you sure it was 31 days???
It was actually 30 days, but everyone just went with the '31 days' b/c that was what Casey said.

So according to you, was the baby kidnapped, or was she not?

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#506078 Aug 11, 2013
Even "I reported the Cl-t one. ewwwww
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#506079 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY,VERY GOOD Marce.....
And what if , Casey did call the FBI within the 72 hours...
Think!
I will repost what I wrote:
Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.

Level 2

Location hidden

#506080 Aug 11, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Marce, I reported that one as well as TOS from what I read....I don't know how he expects anyone to take him serious, he's just clueless as far as I can tell=/
LMAO!
I paid 20 bucks to get that name banned!

Level 2

Location hidden

#506082 Aug 11, 2013
STM wrote:
Sorry I'm not getting the 5 or 6 funny faces on this page...He who laughs last, laughs alone!
You're not funny. sorry

Level 6

Location hidden

#506083 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I Love it when you come back ..5 years later...using the same
scientific behavioral human mindset capacity ...Casey had,
as per her Mother...and yet..in the same sentence.,
call it "DELUSIONAL" .....

Wouldn't it have been a good thing to EVALUATE that piece of information back in 2008?

Wasn't it EVIDENCE there was more to the story?
It didn't make sense then...Does it make sense today?

But Nancie Grace was running wild back then.....
Allegations couldn't come in Fast Enough to Con_fuse
Reality..

The Queen $ucked Millions with her lies...and Allowed!
Fools...all Fools...

Level 6

Location hidden

#506084 Aug 11, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I will repost what I wrote:
Had the FBI been involved in mid-June, then local police would also have known, as would Casey & her family. This did not happen.
And I will tell you again...Very Good..
Think!
When did I see Casey with Caylee and Zaneida?
Mid-june...
Casey's own words..I last saw Caylee with Zaneida!
Think!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#506085 Aug 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace is reashing all this crap...because Jeff Ashton failed to prove Casey committed any murder...but her was rewarded $2 millions for Prosecuting Casey Anthony!
Who's the Biggest Loser?
Casey's Lawyers never found a real killer, because they let the KIDNAPPER get away...and "THEY" all know "Who" it is!!!!!
Casey told the USJD . Federal Bureau of Investigations
Her Daughter was Kidnapped...
Are we to believe that The Ninth Circus have any legal Rights to Florida-Wave the Expensive FBI Investigation into Caylee's kidnapping...Inter-alias?
Why is it ., that Casey's second Family of Reverend Richard Grund,
father of Casey's Fiancee Jesse Grund ..were "SPARED" to testify in Casey's behalf..and yet..Reverend Richard Grund's Legal implication with the American Media..accused of performing a Human Sacrifice into Caylee's disappearance..What was Yuri Melich's OCSO Detective take on the Holy Reverend?
Didn't the 5th DCA toss 2 of the lying charges last January 8th 2013, the exact same day Casey Filed her Bankcruptcy...
A bankcruptcy of this CALIBER cannot be throned together within a few hours now could it?
So., Does that explain why..the 2 remaining charges against Casey of lying to Investigators are to The FBI? That Caylee was KIDNAPPED?
If ngrace could Sniff Your Junk...Would that MYSTERY be Solved?
There were many "biggest losers" in this case, Murphy, starting with Caylee, of course.

The State brought the case based upon public outcry before they had sufficient and reliable proof to back up their claims. I put that burden squarely on the absurd report(s) generated by Dr.'s Vass and Haskell, which started the ball rolling. That, combined with the need by the State to get this case in front of the sitting Grand Jury on its last day of being impaneled; public outcry; media spin; and politics...all combined to a "rush to judgment" when the case, clearly, wasn't ready for "prime time".

The hardworking, underpaid and overburdened taxpayers, wanted justice for this beautiful child whom they fully believed was murdered by her mother.

JA saw it as his golden ticket to higher ambitions, as did his former boss, Lamar Lawson, who didn't know he had a "judas" (sorry for the comparison) in his midst waiting to pounce.

No one counted on a little known lawyer named Jose Baez who had made his mark in other courtrooms of dissecting every bit of evidence instead of accepting anything at face value.

It was a case of David vs Goliath, as Baez aptly titled a chapter in his book.

The pity in this case does belong to Caylee, but it also belongs to Casey. She not only lost her child, she lost her world.

I truly hope for her sake she does tell her story because good comes from bad and maybe it's not too late for her to bring justice where justice truly belongs.

Level 6

Location hidden

#506086 Aug 11, 2013
And Who suppressed my information?
The Local Sheriff!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506087 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
To simplify it even further, if the remains "discovered" on Suburban Drive were not those of Caylee Anthony's, where do you think those bones and skull from a small child came from, and who had access to the exact same type of rare Henkel duct tape that would play such an important roll(no pun intended), throughout the defense's theory of the case?
I must have watched a different trial because in it, upon questioning George and Cindy, Jose Baez claimed the only duct tape used by the Anthony family was black.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506088 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide the Florida Statute that says this because the way I read this chapter, the law only reads that disposal of the remains can not be done until 48 hours have elapsed from the time of death and only after the ME has signed off on the autopsy.
11G-2.001 Determination of Jurisdiction, Preliminary Procedures.(Florida Administrative Code)
(3) If a medical examiner makes an investigation solely in order that human remains may be disposed of under the terms of Section 406.11(1)(c), F.S., the medical examiner may give or deny permission for such disposal under one of the following conditions:
(a) Not until the medical examiner has autopsied the body, or has determined the cause of death by inquiry, shall the medical examiner relinquish jurisdiction for cremation, anatomic dissection, or burial-at-sea. The medical examiner may, absent information to the contrary, rely on the information found on a signed death certificate as being true and accurate.
872.03 Cremating human bodies; limitation.--(Title XLVI Florida Statutes)
(1) It shall be unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation to cremate any dead human body prior to the expiration of 48 hours after the death of such human body.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm...
Keep looking.... You will find that a ME can legally issue a cremation certificate only upon specific criteria of causes of death, which excludes homicide -- and that's why in what you quoted above , in order to comply with the issuance of a cremation certificate, it can only be issued AFTER the death certificate is completed.. You ought to know as medical technology advances, human remains have been exhumed and reexamined because in actual fact they can frequently yield additional or overlooked evidence. It's pure foolishness to believe anyone would authorize the child's skeletal remains to be destroyed even prior to the trial that might ave closed the case, had Casey been found guilty. It's known as preservation of evidence!

Level 6

Location hidden

#506089 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many "biggest losers" in this case, Murphy, starting with Caylee, of course.
The State brought the case based upon public outcry before they had sufficient and reliable proof to back up their claims. I put that burden squarely on the absurd report(s) generated by Dr.'s Vass and Haskell, which started the ball rolling. That, combined with the need by the State to get this case in front of the sitting Grand Jury on its last day of being impaneled; public outcry; media spin; and politics...all combined to a "rush to judgment" when the case, clearly, wasn't ready for "prime time".
The hardworking, underpaid and overburdened taxpayers, wanted justice for this beautiful child whom they fully believed was murdered by her mother.
JA saw it as his golden ticket to higher ambitions, as did his former boss, Lamar Lawson, who didn't know he had a "judas" (sorry for the comparison) in his midst waiting to pounce.
No one counted on a little known lawyer named Jose Baez who had made his mark in other courtrooms of dissecting every bit of evidence instead of accepting anything at face value.
It was a case of David vs Goliath, as Baez aptly titled a chapter in his book.
The pity in this case does belong to Caylee, but it also belongs to Casey. She not only lost her child, she lost her world.
I truly hope for her sake she does tell her story because good comes from bad and maybe it's not too late for her to bring justice where justice truly belongs.
In all due Respect ngrace..."Rush to Judgement" belongs to Attorney Mark Lane...All about Jumping the Gun ,calling Lee Harvey Oswald the LONE ASSASSIN!

You are saying This Case wasn't ready for "PRIME TIME" in 2008
when The Florida Grand Jury indicted Casey on Capital Murder (WITHOUT a BODY) was the PUBLIC/Taxpayers wanted JUSTICE for this Beautifull little angel????????

OR WAS IT QUEEN GRACES LIES after LIES 24/7 from July 2008...
till June 2010.. 23 MONTHS LATER...

Did Chief Justice Belvin Perry...decided to accepted Cindy Anthony's heratic 911 phone call , after playing the audio
in a hearing June 2010...where only Cheney Mason was there to represent Casey Anthony...with a group of Men in Dark Suits in the background. Jose was NOT present...

Cindy Anthony's face dropped 6 feet down when she heard Judge Perry say...We're going to Trial...Cindy told Chief Judge Perry..
But Your Honor., I BELIEVE MY GRAND DAUGHTER IS STILL ALIVE!

Perry IGNORED her Comment!..

If you want to bring Judas in the Picture...
Then be ready to bring LAZARRUS into the picture too!
Anthony Lazarro had a Different Throwaway Cell Phone
for every phone calls he made..and WHO are the BUSINESS
Entrepreneurs did Anthony Lazarro worked for???

What was those PING CELL RECORD'S you were talking about again?

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506090 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
There would be nothing to prevent Casey from disclosing the details in a "teaching type" seminar addressing the issue of child sexual abuse, as suggested in one of her attorney's motions in the BK case.
What's she going to teach?

"Ten reasons why Pedophiles should be protected from legal consequences?"

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506091 Aug 11, 2013
sniffmyjunk wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to smoke the herb silly. Nothing else cold make a person post as you do. Just be honest with yourself. I would bet Marcemons farm that you are high on something.
Don't want you losing things that aren't yours to lose, cause you'd be wrong. Believe it or not, some people are just honest and don't care what strangers on a message board think of them. Actually I don't understand why wishing ill on a sleazy tramp who killed her child is so odd to you.....or is it the concept that people who obey the law don't worry about spending time in jail that baffles you?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#506092 Aug 11, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can prove up anything you're saying, other than in your own world of vengeful thinking, let me know and I will be more than happy to have an adult discussion with you.
Until then, you just sound like someone who would benefit from further education, aka, "stoooopid". No offense intended.
No worries, I don't get offended by crazy people. You can't help being crazy, although treatment would help. You can't prove any of your stupid "make excuses for the baby killing skank" theories, but you continue to expound on them, while pretending to be a mental health professional. It is painfully obvious that all your mental health experience has been from the patient side, sugar. There's nothing here to discuss, nitwit. The skankpig got away with killing her bastard child. Over and done with. The two-bit pig is never going to tell her "story" because her "story" is "I hated being tied down with a kid and I hated my mother, so I killed my brat. I'm not tied down with a kid anymore and I hurt my mother bigtime in the process." That's the skankpig's story. It's the only one anyone would believe, and she's too much of a coward to tell the truth. If she had the courage to tell the truth, she would have done it long ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min obama muslim 1,566,955
last post wins! (Jul '11) 57 min Princess Hey 6,063
3 word game (Jan '11) 59 min Princess Hey 14,307
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 19,661
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,019
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 28,167
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,549
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,378

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web