CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505986 Aug 8, 2013
RIverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Vous avez donné une rupture Casey et tout ce qu'elle vous a donné en retour était un salut cinq doigts. Et une fois que vous avez totalement ruiné votre réputation juste pour elle
Je ne sais pas qui tu es, mais je n'ai jamais parler a Casey sur ce site...Je n'ai aucunement ruine ma reputation en envoyant mon
materiel et information a la cour federal et Washington DC.

J'ai converser avec Casey ailleur qu'ici...et elle a beaucoup a
penser pour se sortir de l'impasse que ses mensonges et sa complicitee avec son avocat l'on engloutient, maintenant au niveau
federal...si elle veux sa libertee.

Avant de parler, il te serait utile d'avoir tout les faits avant de commenter....Ne t'en fais pas pour ma reputation...
Je m'en charge...c'est Ma vie...non la tienne...

Bonne Journee!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505987 Aug 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
How Moscow became my literary home | Russia Beyond The ...
rbth.ru › Travel
How Moscow became my literary home. October 29, 2012 Alex Preston. The writer finds a spiritual connection with the capital while promoting the Russian ...
Hey! rambler, I think your should calm down...you'll end
up in the coucou house...You are really Off your Rocker!
Feeling the HEAT?
Don't go cremate yourself now...Keep it cool!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505988 Aug 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a sex writer naturally would be enticed by the incestious aspect of grandfather molesting a 2 year old granddaughter, murdering the child, maybe because she screamed for help?, and stashing the body to hide the evidence. Does she mention necrophilia as well?
Okay..you are really loosing it....
Have you read this 16 page article on Bleedingcity.com/death-of-cayleeanthony before getting all fired up?

It is indeed a very intelligent article...16 pages long if you
print it...The only problem I have with it..is she can only
alledge that Caylee drowned..NO concrete FACT that it is even
what really happenned to Caylee...

And I know different...and only one fact I will tell you...
regardless of how you look at it...

When LAW ENFORCEMENT "INTIMIDATES WITNESSES" it is OBSTUCTION of
JUSTICE in a Criminal Case, such as the Casey Anthony Murder trial.,made for TV Reality Show. But at the FEDERAL level...
it's another Snowd`ball`game deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505989 Aug 8, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay..you are really loosing it....
Have you read this 16 page article on Bleedingcity.com/death-of-cayleeanthony before getting all fired up?
It is indeed a very intelligent article...16 pages long if you
print it...The only problem I have with it..is she can only
alledge that Caylee drowned..NO concrete FACT that it is even
what really happenned to Caylee...
And I know different...and only one fact I will tell you...
regardless of how you look at it...
When LAW ENFORCEMENT "INTIMIDATES WITNESSES" it is OBSTUCTION of
JUSTICE in a Criminal Case, such as the Casey Anthony Murder trial.,made for TV Reality Show. But at the FEDERAL level...
it's another Snowd`ball`game deer!
No, I'm not going to read it, let alone print it.

The local and sexually provactive highlights of the Arizona trial of Jodi Arias must have been right up her alley, eh? How many pages did she write about that one? LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#505990 Aug 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not going to read it, let alone print it.
The local and sexually provactive highlights of the Arizona trial of Jodi Arias must have been right up her alley, eh? How many pages did she write about that one? LOL
Rambler...

I think if you want to be informed.,
You need to Put your "Thinking Cap"`On!!!
to stop the FLIES from ejaculating from your
Evil Third Eye towards the heaven's...

Maybe you can answer this question for me...
Being an expert on Reverend Richard Grung's Human Sacrifice!!!

Is it a "Crystal Skull "Symbol"...Cult, if your prefer.,
For Casey Anthony to WEAR the Unidentified Re-mains of The Wooded Area...Near Hopespring ,where she Vanished...around HER NECK ???
CMA! CMA! CMA! Praised by Brother Lee...at the Mock Funeral.....

Was a Faudulent Ritual to defraud ..like the other Reverend Richard Grund December 21 2012 End of The World, Crystal Skull
Ceremonies in Mexico ,scamming Seniors of their MONEY and NEVER
$HOW UP?

Did Casey Go for the Lying Game...if she is Promised Caylee Back,
after the KIDNAP? With NO OTHER CHOICES? Is Cindy still wearing those remains around her neck too...with their Bella Vita Tattoo$.

Jes`us...
Do you actually THINK...if you put your "THINKING CAP"`On
First., that this CrAP has any Snowd`en Chance in hell to Fly
with the Federal Court?
Freedom of Religion vs Obstruction of Justice.,
Misconduct in Office.,
Malfeasance in Office,
Misfeasance in Office,

When Millions of dollars Flew Out the Coocoo'$ NE$T ???

Especially now...That Casey can hear Caylee's Voice...
Your FLIES told Her with your HATRED...

Keep your "THINKING CAP"`On....
Go Read it www.bleedingcity.com/death-of-caylee anthony...

Just Re-MOVE the word DEATH...and apply LIFE of Caylee Marie Anthony...From then on...you will realise., like Casey., that Caylee was left Hanging between Heaven & Earth!

Kids Stuff! God is Mercyful!

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#505991 Aug 8, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler...
I think if you want to be informed.,
You need to Put your "Thinking Cap"`On!!!
to stop the FLIES from ejaculating from your
Evil Third Eye towards the heaven's...
Maybe you can answer this question for me...
Being an expert on Reverend Richard Grung's Human Sacrifice!!!
Is it a "Crystal Skull "Symbol"...Cult, if your prefer.,
For Casey Anthony to WEAR the Unidentified Re-mains of The Wooded Area...Near Hopespring ,where she Vanished...around HER NECK ???
CMA! CMA! CMA! Praised by Brother Lee...at the Mock Funeral.....
Was a Faudulent Ritual to defraud ..like the other Reverend Richard Grund December 21 2012 End of The World, Crystal Skull
Ceremonies in Mexico ,scamming Seniors of their MONEY and NEVER
$HOW UP?
Did Casey Go for the Lying Game...if she is Promised Caylee Back,
after the KIDNAP? With NO OTHER CHOICES? Is Cindy still wearing those remains around her neck too...with their Bella Vita Tattoo$.
Jes`us...
Do you actually THINK...if you put your "THINKING CAP"`On
First., that this CrAP has any Snowd`en Chance in hell to Fly
with the Federal Court?
Freedom of Religion vs Obstruction of Justice.,
Misconduct in Office.,
Malfeasance in Office,
Misfeasance in Office,
When Millions of dollars Flew Out the Coocoo'$ NE$T ???
Especially now...That Casey can hear Caylee's Voice...
Your FLIES told Her with your HATRED...
Keep your "THINKING CAP"`On....
Go Read it www.bleedingcity.com/death-of-caylee anthony...
Just Re-MOVE the word DEATH...and apply LIFE of Caylee Marie Anthony...From then on...you will realise., like Casey., that Caylee was left Hanging between Heaven & Earth!
Kids Stuff! God is Mercyful!
I would be willing to post with you , Only, if, you stop with the numbers at the end. Obviously it started by mistake, you can stop retaining the ridiculousness.

You are OK with me because it's about Caylee. You need to get a grasp on how she died and who done it! We can be friends, but I think you have got yourself in so deep with makeup stories you can't go back to when you first made the stuff up!

Start over. Be clear on what you did and what transpired.

If you want people to believe you , You have to be very clear as to exactly what you are talking about. Being vague will only cause others to not believe you.

The truth always prevails- in- the poster, when what they post is true! Then they gain friends as believers in them and what they state.

Level 2

Location hidden

#505992 Aug 8, 2013

Level 2

Location hidden

#505993 Aug 8, 2013
We have fun here without Ron the Rambler from Red Deer!

Level 2

Location hidden

#505995 Aug 8, 2013

Level 6

Location hidden

#505996 Aug 8, 2013
Morning-woody wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be willing to post with you , Only, if, you stop with the numbers at the end. Obviously it started by mistake, you can stop retaining the ridiculousness.
You are OK with me because it's about Caylee. You need to get a grasp on how she died and who done it! We can be friends, but I think you have got yourself in so deep with makeup stories you can't go back to when you first made the stuff up!
Start over. Be clear on what you did and what transpired.
If you want people to believe you , You have to be very clear as to exactly what you are talking about. Being vague will only cause others to not believe you.
The truth always prevails- in- the poster, when what they post is true! Then they gain friends as believers in them and what they state.
The numbers did not start by accident...

I never made up stories...Haters loves to distort the information..such as rambler..
BOTTOM LINE..

My first interview was with Det.Tim Galloway Lee County Sheriff
Investigator. I gave him details that I saw Caylee with Casey
in Moore Haven ,Glades County Florida...where I participated with Sheriff Stuart Whiddon's Citizen on Patrol Program.

The exact date is June 19th 2008 and I am positive Casey Anthony remembers going 140 miles from Orlando to the location where I saw them with John Morgan's client Zaneida Gonzales between 4:00 and 5:00PM on the same evening she worked at The Fusian Club Promotion with Anthony Lazarro. Evening of June 19th/20th 2008.

With my affidavit sworned and notorized I included my Glades County Picture ID.

In your estimation...If I would have lied...Should I have been prosecuted for lying to FDLE? Repeatedly? and moresoe to the FBI., and the Federal Court Judge Kenneth May in Tampa sending him and The US Trusty Office, Office of Criminal Enforcement in Washington DC...etc,etc,etc...

Through conversation Casey does not deny being there and she is not admitting being ther..other than saying what Zaneida is saying....The Problem is that Zaneida was INSIDE when I spoke to Casey and Caylee .

Casey told me she was told by "THEY" I was incompetent.

Well let's see what Judge Kenneth May will do about all this..
Because...Her Lies don't add up..and THEY got Casey is a Catch 22
and Caylee in a Catch 22...That's 2 22 stuck side by side, that can
Blow Florida OFF the MAP!
THEY..can buy Casey's Silence for 25K to fill a Gigantic $800K $ink Loop Hole in Florida Law Books into a Alledged Murder trial where there was nothing but allegations by the media...for a reward only known to themselves., defrauding taxpayers right & Left,when the Big Looser pocketted $2 Million selling his rights to Prosecuting Casey Anthony..How much does Casey get$??in the fine prints...Ask The Queen???

I Pray Casey get's help..her Life doesn't worth a dime right now..Much less with her $25K Friend$ Perry Mason because she filed has an INDIGENT/DESTITUTE...Judge May did not rule yet on the Deal, when rumours are they already exchanged money. Casey is not out of the wood..Ironside cant even get her out of this mess..

Caylee was KIdnapped? or Caylee drowned?
Ask Jose why he lied..because Casey told the FBI she was kidnapped.. I Pray I can HELP HER and Caylee get FREE from
"THEY" Amen.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505997 Aug 8, 2013
Rambler wrote:
This one?
Stacey Taylor was born and raised in Shreveport, Louisiana, and relocated to northern Arizona in 1997. She has been writing both fiction and non fiction throughout her life, but has been focused on her deep and abiding interest in Human Sexuality and the Mating Game since the 1980s. Her first non fiction book, "The Dumbass Guide To Scoring 2.0" was published in May 2012.

When she is not neck deep in researching sex and human nature, she writes erotic fiction, namely erotic mysteries and thrillers. When she's not writing, she enjoys real world game design and development, 3D virtual..........
http://www.amazon.com/Stacey-Taylor/e/B008E9C...
Coincidence?

February 10, 2012 9:55 pm
God’s business
Review by AN Wilson
A strange and compulsively readable tale of City slickers seduced by a promise of spiritual awakening
The Revelations, by Alex Preston, Faber, RRP£12.99, 325 pages

........ There’s much spiritual and mental angst in Preston’s story, but there is not one character who holds back from sexual indulgence, in spite of their commitment to The Course. Even the sad Mouse attends massage parlours, while Marcus goes to drug- and drink-fuelled parties, indulges in oral sex and plenty of masturbation, especially when the beguiling Lee is about.

I’m prepared to believe that those who run, and those who attend, the real Alpha Course inhabit a pretty weird psychological hinterland. Nevertheless, I felt uneasy about the amount of sex in the book. Are the evangelicals really all at it like rabbits? No wonder their movement is seen by baffled moderate Anglicans as the “fastest-growing” section of their church.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/155e19ec-50bc-11e1-...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#505998 Aug 8, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Rambler will make a Russian connection. Remember the famous picture of Caylee resting her head on her hand? Rambler is back to insisting the transfer tattoo on the back of the hand is a tattoo of Russian letters.
I had to leave shortly after posting the link.

Several hours later and reading some of the subsequent comments, it appears you called it right once again, Marce.

:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#505999 Aug 8, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you ngrace...I posted my comment on her website...
She's missing only ONE piece of the puzzle that can eliminate her
drowning theory to create "Reasonnable Doubt"...
It's very good reading material...but an alledged drowning
with no substance and no proof of any drowning.
YW, Murphy. When I first posted this link several months back, I found the author's "thinking process" very enlightening and liked they way she connected many of the dots.

I happen to agree with her conclusions, but I can't take credit for how she wove the many pieces together to make a lot of sense out of the voluminous amount of information released in the case.

I also thought her writing style was very similar to DAYS, who I did respect for this very same reason, even though we often disagreed on some of the finer points.

How Caylee died will remain a mystery to those needing to see absolute proof positive, but I think there is sufficient evidence to support the drowning theory if one takes the time to connect the dots. I know one thing for absolute certain, though, and that is the fact that nothing in those 20,000++ pages of released docs, nor any of the State's trial witnesses, supported the State's theory of the case.

And, after the Frye hearings in March 2012, when Baez revealed his defense to them (in chambers), do I believe the State believed, in their own case.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506001 Aug 9, 2013
STM wrote:
JoyW pregnant, with twins???? Oh my!!
https://www.facebook.com/joyrwray...
Like this one, funny how often all these amazing announcements from Facebook are always made from "friends" of private accounts, like you, where anyone can be who they choose to be. Really, how desperate you must be and who cares anyway?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#506003 Aug 9, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly Short GIRL I AINT SEEN YA IN A WHILE BOY YOUR GETTING OUT THERE NOW...HOW MUCH LONGER AND DID YA EVER FIND OUT WHAT THE TWINS WERE GOING TO BE
July 22 at 7:25pm · Like · 1
Joy Gambino Wray i told u last time there both boys... IM 34 weeks almost so almost anytime.
July 23 at 1:55pm · Like
Ask murph, she's friends with the cray cray loon, not I.
You're illustrating the general example of why many people choose not to particate on Facebook......even accounts set to "private" are not private.

Level 6

Location hidden

#506004 Aug 9, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
YW, Murphy. When I first posted this link several months back, I found the author's "thinking process" very enlightening and liked they way she connected many of the dots.
I happen to agree with her conclusions, but I can't take credit for how she wove the many pieces together to make a lot of sense out of the voluminous amount of information released in the case.
I also thought her writing style was very similar to DAYS, who I did respect for this very same reason, even though we often disagreed on some of the finer points.
How Caylee died will remain a mystery to those needing to see absolute proof positive, but I think there is sufficient evidence to support the drowning theory if one takes the time to connect the dots. I know one thing for absolute certain, though, and that is the fact that nothing in those 20,000++ pages of released docs, nor any of the State's trial witnesses, supported the State's theory of the case.
And, after the Frye hearings in March 2012, when Baez revealed his defense to them (in chambers), do I believe the State believed, in their own case.
Hey ngrace...your www.bleedingcity.com/death-of-cayleeanthone was
REMOVED from the Bleedingcity.com ...
Do you have any idea why? If it was truthful...
Maybe because she Omitted to include the extra 10,000 pages +
that the Ninth Circus Objected too, in the cover-up perhaps!!!

More Power to Casey ...Right!

Level 7

Location hidden

#506005 Aug 9, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ngrace...your www.bleedingcity.com/death-of-cayleeanthone was
REMOVED from the Bleedingcity.com ...
Do you have any idea why? If it was truthful...
Maybe because she Omitted to include the extra 10,000 pages +
that the Ninth Circus Objected too, in the cover-up perhaps!!!
More Power to Casey ...Right!

I just checked the link and it's still there.

http://www.bleedingcity.com/the-death-of-cayl...

Level 7

Location hidden

#506006 Aug 9, 2013
Here's the address if you don't want to click the link.

http://www.bleedingcity.com/the-death-of-cayl...

Level 7

Location hidden

#506007 Aug 9, 2013
LOL....that doesn't appear to show the entire address either, so after you type the ".com" part of the address, add to it:

/the-death-of-caylee-anthony/
Joy

Key West, FL

#506009 Aug 9, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly Short GIRL I AINT SEEN YA IN A WHILE BOY YOUR GETTING OUT THERE NOW...HOW MUCH LONGER AND DID YA EVER FIND OUT WHAT THE TWINS WERE GOING TO BE
July 22 at 7:25pm · Like · 1
Joy Gambino Wray i told u last time there both boys... IM 34 weeks almost so almost anytime.
July 23 at 1:55pm · Like
Ask murph, she's friends with the cray cray loon, not I.
STM is a troll, she has special access.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two words (Jul '10) 19 min Princess Hey 27,804
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 58,822
News County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 2 hr Someone who cares 111
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 13,023
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 22,926
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 18,912
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 12,570
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages