CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505871 Aug 5, 2013
* reason
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505873 Aug 5, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You two are interchangeable. Rambler/Murph=NUTCASES ranting about their delusions. Maybe y'all should get together and create a cooperative delusion where you both see Richard Grund at the airport with Caylee..........
After he outright implied to both OCSO and the media of Casey and her parents complicit involvement in Caylee's death and held memorials for the dead child, no that's not going to fly,
Joy

Key West, FL

#505874 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
After he outright implied to both OCSO and the media of Casey and her parents complicit involvement in Caylee's death and held memorials for the dead child, no that's not going to fly,
Isn't the trial over now Rambler?
Joy

Key West, FL

#505875 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no "false hope" that any particular person will ultimately be held accountable because I'm not personally invested in the outcome of Caylee's murder being solved.
Is there a reaaon you're attempting to change the subject from SMurph's and "many aka's" documented and on file at the US Justice Department?
She just likes to hassle you Rambler.

She wouldn't know what to do without you, and my Husband.

She thinks everyone is Brad.

Hilarious.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505876 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no "false hope" that any particular person will ultimately be held accountable because I'm not personally invested in the outcome of Caylee's murder being solved.
Is there a reaaon you're attempting to change the subject from SMurph's and "many aka's" documented and on file at the US Justice Department?
Right, not personally invested. So your obsession of the last 4 years turns out to be something you don't care about?

Not changing any subject, as I don't bother with your crazy conversations with Murphey.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505877 Aug 5, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
She just likes to hassle you Rambler.
She wouldn't know what to do without you, and my Husband.
She thinks everyone is Brad.
Hilarious.
Why don't you trot out Billy Malone? You've not used that character in a very long time.

You have to rotate the stock, Brad.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#505878 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, not personally invested. So your obsession of the last 4 years turns out to be something you don't care about?
Not changing any subject, as I don't bother with your crazy conversations with Murphey.
Without Rambler you have nothing here.

Without Brad you are lost and can't figure out who is who.

It is hilarious what your boredom makes you do.
Joy

Key West, FL

#505879 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you trot out Billy Malone? You've not used that character in a very long time.
You have to rotate the stock, Brad.
You need to rotate your ass from your chair. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505880 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are changing the subject and having an adverse opinion toward the self-proclaimed spokesperson of a dead child certainly is not "caring".

I'm not interested in your bait.....are you concerned Ricard Grund is starved for attention? Your his spokesperson?

Tell him to arrange an appearance on Piers Morgan and I might watch it....I'm sure they'd be delighted for an opportunity to revive the show's falling ratings.
Joy

Key West, FL

#505881 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are changing the subject and having an adverse opinion toward the self-proclaimed spokesperson of a dead child certainly is not "caring".
I'm not interested in your bait.....are you concerned Ricard Grund is starved for attention? Your his spokesperson?
Tell him to arrange an appearance on Piers Morgan and I might watch it....I'm sure they'd be delighted for an opportunity to revive the show's falling ratings.
You are so down on the Grund guy.

To me you will always be "Days", the Chicago cellar dweller.

My husband always thought you are ngrace @ the same time.

I could care less who is who really.

Every single Topix poster has hats.

Except Marcemon, LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505883 Aug 5, 2013
In this news report is a very clear pic of the tattoo on Caylee's hand.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/case...

The middle letter, I may have misidentified......

http://www.apronus.com/internet/ruskey.htm

If it's the one on the bottom row, third from the right google translated the three letter Russian word beginning with C, ending in P to:

RIFLE BRIGADE.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505884 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
In this news report is a very clear pic of the tattoo on Caylee's hand.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/case...
The middle letter, I may have misidentified......
http://www.apronus.com/internet/ruskey.htm
If it's the one on the bottom row, third from the right google translated the three letter Russian word beginning with C, ending in P to:
RIFLE BRIGADE.
Grund gave her that tattoo when he kidnapped Caylee & took her to AutoZone. About time you figured out he is a Russian mobster.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505885 Aug 5, 2013
Another Spooky sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Without Rambler you have nothing here.
Without Brad you are lost and can't figure out who is who.
It is hilarious what your boredom makes you do.
Not bored, but thanks for your concern.

How about Hallucinations? It must kill you not to have Hal around to make fun of.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505886 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing WHAT subject? You act like what you have to say makes sense. Like there's some kind of actual discussion going on.

No idea who the 'self-proclaimed spokesperson of a dead child' is supposed to be in your deranged world.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505887 Aug 5, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to rotate your ass from your chair. LOL
Isn't it time for another cruise on your 'yacht' with your 'husband'? Maybe you could rotate him on the poop deck.
Joy

Key West, FL

#505888 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Grund gave her that tattoo when he kidnapped Caylee & took her to AutoZone. About time you figured out he is a Russian mobster.
Aren't you a russian Polish mobster? LOL

Or just an old old woman with nothing better to do.

One of your "so called" girlfriends is the GloomyDarwin poster.

Brad got bored to death of you old bags long ago.
Joy

Key West, FL

#505889 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bored, but thanks for your concern.
How about Hallucinations? It must kill you not to have Hal around to make fun of.
They all have you Gloomy. LOL
Joy

Key West, FL

#505890 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it time for another cruise on your 'yacht' with your 'husband'? Maybe you could rotate him on the poop deck.
He's in Canada Darwin.

Poor you.

All you have is your best buddy Rambler to insult.
Joy

Key West, FL

#505891 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You being so jealous of me and Brad is so nice after all these years.

It's just a shame for you he doesn't need you losers any longer.

Being married to me "the young lady" Brad is having the time of his life.

Maybe one day you will find your very own Man . LOL
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505892 Aug 5, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
You being so jealous of me and Brad is so nice after all these years.
It's just a shame for you he doesn't need you losers any longer.
Being married to me "the young lady" Brad is having the time of his life.
Maybe one day you will find your very own Man . LOL
Brad is a young lady? I'm not the least bit surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 min Milee 72,664
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min OzRitz 54,548
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr THE DEVIL 1,277,191
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 22,488
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr ANGHARAD 19,077
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 11 hr Princess Hey 9,506
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 18,258
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages