CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505859 Aug 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe anything SMurph says, why would you still believe she's who she says she is?
Even the "Donia Thimons" name and email was stricken from the case file!
I wonder why it was stricken! and by who?
Interesting....
It must be connected to Federal Rule 27...Civil Proceedures...

Little Snake is funny...saying I was there when
Sirhan shot Bobby Kennedy...How stupid he can be..
I was a teenager in Canada in 1968...

What about being serious..and get your take on
The 23rd Day MELTDOWN into Casey's trial...
Now That was The REAL THING!
9464

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505860 Aug 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
No upcoming hearings in the CMA bankruptcy on Judge May's docket at all.
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm
The hearing originally scheduled for August 6 has been deleted....regarding the motion to seize the computer.
The Judge has never heard the ridiculous motion to settle the creditors with $25000, money borrowed from a friend, let alone granted the arrangement.
I LOVE IT!!!!and Not Surprised one bit!
1104

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505861 Aug 3, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe anything SMurph says, why would you still believe she's who she says she is?
Even the "Donia Thimons" name and email was stricken from the case file!
Would it help you or confuse you if I tell you...
I had many aka's...But dont be alarmed rambler...
The USJD has all of them Documented!and on File!

If it was stricken...The End is probably near...
I sure hope so...I'm fed up with the Anthon!

just sayin...
3606

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505863 Aug 4, 2013
Have a Blessed Sunday Topix Friends...
7399
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505864 Aug 4, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it help you or confuse you if I tell you...
I had many aka's...But dont be alarmed rambler...
The USJD has all of them Documented!and on File!
If it was stricken...The End is probably near...
I sure hope so...I'm fed up with the Anthon!
just sayin...
3606
All documented? Sweet!

*******

The Obama administration is committed to using every instrument of national power to fight terrorism including intelligence and military operations as well as the criminal justice system. As a counter-terrorism tool, the criminal justice system has proven incredibly effective in both incapacitating terrorists and gathering valuable intelligence from and about terrorists. In every instance, the administration will use the tool that is most effective for fighting terrorism, and will make those decisions based on pragmatism, not ideology.

http://www.justice.gov/cjs/

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505865 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
All documented? Sweet!
*******
The Obama administration is committed to using every instrument of national power to fight terrorism including intelligence and military operations as well as the criminal justice system. As a counter-terrorism tool, the criminal justice system has proven incredibly effective in both incapacitating terrorists and gathering valuable intelligence from and about terrorists. In every instance, the administration will use the tool that is most effective for fighting terrorism, and will make those decisions based on pragmatism, not ideology.
http://www.justice.gov/cjs/
Yes...So?
What's your POINT ?
4454
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505868 Aug 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...So?
What's your POINT ?
4454
I got the impression you think you're battling a massive conspiracy at all levels of government, so I'm just pointing out it's foolish for you to be clinging to false hope that the Criminal Justice system is on your side.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505869 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the impression you think you're battling a massive conspiracy at all levels of government, so I'm just pointing out it's foolish for you to be clinging to false hope that the Criminal Justice system is on your side.
And I'm just pointing out that it's foolish for you to be clinging to the false hope that Richard Grund is going to be charged with murdering Caylee Anthony.

Same difference, different nutcase.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505870 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm just pointing out that it's foolish for you to be clinging to the false hope that Richard Grund is going to be charged with murdering Caylee Anthony.
Same difference, different nutcase.
I have absolutely no "false hope" that any particular person will ultimately be held accountable because I'm not personally invested in the outcome of Caylee's murder being solved.

Is there a reaaon you're attempting to change the subject from SMurph's and "many aka's" documented and on file at the US Justice Department?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505871 Aug 5, 2013
* reason
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505873 Aug 5, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You two are interchangeable. Rambler/Murph=NUTCASES ranting about their delusions. Maybe y'all should get together and create a cooperative delusion where you both see Richard Grund at the airport with Caylee..........
After he outright implied to both OCSO and the media of Casey and her parents complicit involvement in Caylee's death and held memorials for the dead child, no that's not going to fly,
Joy

Key West, FL

#505874 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
After he outright implied to both OCSO and the media of Casey and her parents complicit involvement in Caylee's death and held memorials for the dead child, no that's not going to fly,
Isn't the trial over now Rambler?
Joy

Key West, FL

#505875 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no "false hope" that any particular person will ultimately be held accountable because I'm not personally invested in the outcome of Caylee's murder being solved.
Is there a reaaon you're attempting to change the subject from SMurph's and "many aka's" documented and on file at the US Justice Department?
She just likes to hassle you Rambler.

She wouldn't know what to do without you, and my Husband.

She thinks everyone is Brad.

Hilarious.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505876 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no "false hope" that any particular person will ultimately be held accountable because I'm not personally invested in the outcome of Caylee's murder being solved.
Is there a reaaon you're attempting to change the subject from SMurph's and "many aka's" documented and on file at the US Justice Department?
Right, not personally invested. So your obsession of the last 4 years turns out to be something you don't care about?

Not changing any subject, as I don't bother with your crazy conversations with Murphey.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505877 Aug 5, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
She just likes to hassle you Rambler.
She wouldn't know what to do without you, and my Husband.
She thinks everyone is Brad.
Hilarious.
Why don't you trot out Billy Malone? You've not used that character in a very long time.

You have to rotate the stock, Brad.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#505878 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, not personally invested. So your obsession of the last 4 years turns out to be something you don't care about?
Not changing any subject, as I don't bother with your crazy conversations with Murphey.
Without Rambler you have nothing here.

Without Brad you are lost and can't figure out who is who.

It is hilarious what your boredom makes you do.
Joy

Key West, FL

#505879 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you trot out Billy Malone? You've not used that character in a very long time.
You have to rotate the stock, Brad.
You need to rotate your ass from your chair. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505880 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, not personally invested. So your obsession of the last 4 years turns out to be something you don't care about?
Not changing any subject, as I don't bother with your crazy conversations with Murphey.
Yes you are changing the subject and having an adverse opinion toward the self-proclaimed spokesperson of a dead child certainly is not "caring".

I'm not interested in your bait.....are you concerned Ricard Grund is starved for attention? Your his spokesperson?

Tell him to arrange an appearance on Piers Morgan and I might watch it....I'm sure they'd be delighted for an opportunity to revive the show's falling ratings.
Joy

Key West, FL

#505881 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are changing the subject and having an adverse opinion toward the self-proclaimed spokesperson of a dead child certainly is not "caring".
I'm not interested in your bait.....are you concerned Ricard Grund is starved for attention? Your his spokesperson?
Tell him to arrange an appearance on Piers Morgan and I might watch it....I'm sure they'd be delighted for an opportunity to revive the show's falling ratings.
You are so down on the Grund guy.

To me you will always be "Days", the Chicago cellar dweller.

My husband always thought you are ngrace @ the same time.

I could care less who is who really.

Every single Topix poster has hats.

Except Marcemon, LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505883 Aug 5, 2013
In this news report is a very clear pic of the tattoo on Caylee's hand.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/case...

The middle letter, I may have misidentified......

http://www.apronus.com/internet/ruskey.htm

If it's the one on the bottom row, third from the right google translated the three letter Russian word beginning with C, ending in P to:

RIFLE BRIGADE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 49 min Wilcox 1,155
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 1,582,529
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) 8 hr ummm 47
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,480
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun Lily1 41
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun Agents of Corruption 63,946

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages