CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505557 Jul 25, 2013
Dominic Casey wrote:
I did everything to help Caylee Anthony. Now that both Casey Anthony and Baez ‘waived privilege’ you will hear the entire truth about who did what and when. Casey Anthony does not profit or gain from my book series, I have not seen or heard from her since October 12, 2008 and not seen or communicated with the family or Baez since mid 2009.
Kindest regards,
Dominic Casey
Ha ha! You are Dominic Casey visiting this obscure, hardly followed Topix thread to promote your book......aren't we special!!! Aren't you going to invite us to ask you questions? LOL

And you say you have not heard or seen Casey Anthony since October 12, 2008.........but she 'waived privilege'. Good one!

The fact is Dominic Casey allegedly worked for her parents. Odd you didn't mention they 'waived privilege'....you better get your ducks in a row!
DRUNKEN BRAD

Los Angeles, CA

#505558 Jul 25, 2013
Dominic Casey wrote:
I did everything to help Caylee Anthony. Now that both Casey Anthony and Baez ‘waived privilege’ you will hear the entire truth about who did what and when. Casey Anthony does not profit or gain from my book series, I have not seen or heard from her since October 12, 2008 and not seen or communicated with the family or Baez since mid 2009.
Kindest regards,
Dominic Casey
Thash nishe Dom- scuse my booze burp - you know you kinda cute Dom - wanna come back with me on my yacht -Joy is out on the shtroll sho we can have a coupla drinks and cozy up a little even tho I don't like english looking rat faced whimps. I can tell ya like whips & leather eh ?
You can be a cowardly lion and when I crack my whip you can make like Shirley T and sing Animal Crackers .
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505559 Jul 25, 2013
LOL!!! Too funny!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505560 Jul 25, 2013
Dominic Casey wrote:
Kindest regards,
Dominic Casey
Well Hello Dominique, Nice of you to pop in,

It's quite interesting you say you had no contact with Casey ,nor her parents and Baez since mid 2009.

I thank you for your contribution into this case...and I like your
piece on the Sophists!

I am curious what was the outcome of the information I sent you,.Did Brad Conway ever did get the Court Order ?...

Did you get my recent email...?

Best Wishes
PuffPuffPass

Canada

#505561 Jul 26, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Slunt? Really? Nawwww. Who would ever hit that, either than Murphy_Law? Even without a visual of her, you know she ugly. Nobody boning that sack of poison, guaranteed.
Twaunt maybe?
hahahahaha sure man! Going to use that one too. Lots of them in Northern Alberta. Squaw central ya know?
Hello Murphey Law

Altamonte Springs, FL

#505562 Jul 26, 2013
I do not know who you are and have not received an email therefore I have not received any 'information' you have sent to me.

Have a nice day!
Kindest regards,
Dominic

Level 6

Location hidden

#505563 Jul 26, 2013
Hello Murphey Law wrote:
I do not know who you are and have not received an email therefore I have not received any 'information' you have sent to me.
Have a nice day!
Kindest regards,
Dominic
[email protected] ..is not your email ..anymore?

I can refresh your memory, by forwarding you the email
we shared..

Kindest regards,
Donia
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505564 Jul 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite interesting you say you had no contact with Casey ,nor her parents and Baez since mid 2009.
I thank you for your contribution into this case.......
You don't consider being questioned under oath by Jose Baez on a witness stand as "seeing" him and "communicating" with him, or "seeing" Casey Anthony and her parents sitting in the courtroom during the trial, eh?

The writer did not use the word "contact"....you did.

Dominic Casey wrote:
......I have not seen or heard from her (Casey Anthony) since October 12, 2008 and not seen or communicated with the family or Baez since mid 2009.

June 30, 2011

After Holloway's testimony, lead defense attorney Jose Baez called private investigator Dominic Casey back to the stand.

Casey previously testified about his videotaped search of the area off Suburban Drive in November 2008 where Caylee's remains were found the next month.

Baez presented Casey with a Google map he had created which pinpointed the areas that he searched.
Casey testified that he was led to the area, which is near the Anthony family home, by a psychic, not any member of the Anthony family.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...

Level 6

Location hidden

#505565 Jul 26, 2013
Now did you get it Dominic?

Level 6

Location hidden

#505566 Jul 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't consider being questioned under oath by Jose Baez on a witness stand as "seeing" him and "communicating" with him, or "seeing" Casey Anthony and her parents sitting in the courtroom during the trial, eh?
The writer did not use the word "contact"....you did.
Dominic Casey wrote:
......I have not seen or heard from her (Casey Anthony) since October 12, 2008 and not seen or communicated with the family or Baez since mid 2009.
June 30, 2011
After Holloway's testimony, lead defense attorney Jose Baez called private investigator Dominic Casey back to the stand.
Casey previously testified about his videotaped search of the area off Suburban Drive in November 2008 where Caylee's remains were found the next month.
Baez presented Casey with a Google map he had created which pinpointed the areas that he searched.
Casey testified that he was led to the area, which is near the Anthony family home, by a psychic, not any member of the Anthony family.
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...
Yes Rambler...I know exacly who Mr.Casey is...
Thank You deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505567 Jul 26, 2013
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, March 28, 2011
Dominic Casey's deposition began at 2 p.m. Monday and ended three hours later. His lawyer had no comment when asked if he would testify in court during the trial.
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/articles...

Interesting this transcript was filed during the trial, never released by the media.
Clerk of the Court, Orange County
06/21/2011 - Transcript Filed
Dominic Casey 3/28/2011
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505568 Jul 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Rambler...I know exacly who Mr.Casey is...
Thank You deer!
Sure ngrundie, whatever spins your wheels.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505569 Jul 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] ..is not your email ..anymore?
I can refresh your memory, by forwarding you the email
we shared..
Kindest regards,
Donia
Gawdky much you're even more stupider than you appear. Someone posting as Dominic Casey graces this very thread by his posting, the very same thread on which you've desperately told the various versions of your story umpteen times, but he's never heard of you -- even though by December, 2008 you expected you'd be a defense witness to testify you saw an alive Caylee with Casey at a Baptist church after the date she was allegedly murdered.

See what I mean by how you got baited into impersonating an imaginary person?

You're a nobody! LOL

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Inland Empire

#505571 Jul 26, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Murphey
I'm till waiting for the proof that anyone else besides you seen Caylee in the video ?

So you just made it up the story that you and millions of others seen a video on Cnn, where Caylee dressed in white, was at the airport when Casey was released from Jail and got on the plane ??? Just like the other story where you seen her on the 17th -19th with someone you swore you were 99.9% positive was Zenaida ?

Level 6

Location hidden

#505572 Jul 26, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just made it up the story that you and millions of others seen a video on Cnn, where Caylee dressed in white, was at the airport when Casey was released from Jail and got on the plane ??? Just like the other story where you seen her on the 17th -19th with someone you swore you were 99.9% positive was Zenaida ?
You must be Rambler's sister in hell...cindLee

That video was broadcasted by HLN deer...Not CNN...

Your all crooked ., reposting your reading..
Get with the facts...
and lay off that Aqua Velva aftershave bootle Toots!
Got no time for your STUPIDITY nor Hatred!

God Bless anyway..seek help!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505573 Jul 26, 2013
Thank You Dominic...
Have a Blessed day!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505574 Jul 26, 2013
Hey rambling Deer.,
Go Google :
Pope says Freemasonry is Satanism!

Don't Go Cremate yourself now...
Keep your cool deer!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505576 Jul 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Hey rambling Deer.,
Go Google :
Pope says Freemasonry is Satanism!
Why would you care about what a Cathoilic Pope says since you're Baptist...... or have you fogged out the church where you were hanging out when you made the sighting of an alive Caylee?

Bsptist Pastor Deacon Fred needs a word with you!

Why Do Catholics Worship Mary?(Sermon)

Why Do Catholics Worship Mary?
A Sermon By Pastor Deacon Fred

Welcome friends, please be seated. Thank you.
Folks, it's a sad fact that we've got so many unsaved people running around the State of Iowa - sooner or later we're bound to bump into a hell bound Catholic. You know what I'm talking about? We've known their kind for hundreds of years. They're the ones that used to kill people for reading the Bible back when True Christians had to hide out in order to Praise Jesus the right way. Truly Saved® Christians were always persecuted by the Catholics. Did you know that before they called themselves Catholics, they were called Romans? That's right! And they used to take folks like you and me and throw us to the lions. They even used to throw us up on crosses and light our heads on fire, until one of their fancy emperors decided there was enough money to be made by creating a state religion based on Christianity. So then the whole lot of Roman society became Catholic. And they took all the candle lighting, statue praying, and secret societies they used to have and just mixed them up with the Bible. Anyone who didn't agree with it, was either hunted down and killed or kicked out of the country.

Dear brothers and sisters, it's not too hard to see. These folks are still more pagan than Christian. Only now, their favorite goddess is Mary, the mother of Jesus. They try to be politically correct and say things like, "We don't pray to Mary, we just give her homage or ask her to run off and take our prayers to Jesus when He's too busy to hear them." Well, what the heck's the ding dang difference? Catholics are no better than pagans or Wiccans, praying to stone statues and trees. Even if they aren't in fact praying to Mary, which they are, Jesus is very clear in Luke 4:8 when he says, "You shall do homage to the Lord your God; Him alone shall you adore." In fact, Jesus' mother just got in the way most of the time. In Mark 3:31-35, we learn, "There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him. And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee. And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren? And he look round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother." It doesn't stop there friends. Did you know that Catholics are so darn stupid they believe that Mary was a virgin until the day she died? I guess they never read about what happened when Jesus visited his home town in Matthew 13:55-56 and all his old neighbors proclaimed, "Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us?" You see! Mary had a whole litter of kids! Everyone in Nazareth knew it. But them Pope-lovin', candle-lighting, ring-kissin' Catholics deny it!
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/sermons/dangca...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505577 Jul 26, 2013
CASEY ANTHONY RELEASE
@cfnews13 tweeted:
Casey Anthony is at the Orlando Executive Airport.#CaseyAnthony
Jul 16, 2011, 10:47 p.m. from twitter.com by editor
http://www.breakingnews.com/item/ahZzfmJyZWFr...

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Bombshell tonight. Tot mom, Casey Anthony, in hiding after walking free MIDNIGHT Sunday. Flanked by SRT wearing bulletproof vests, packing semi-automatic long guns, tot mom throws out a wicked smile and trundles (ph) into an SUV convoy. After a pit stop at a lawyer`s parking deck, tot mom jets off in a private plane out of Orlando Executive Airport to the tune of nearly $50,000, tot mom`s private jet zigzagging through the skies, darting over Panama City, Houston, Texas, Prescott, Arizona, Santa Ana, then San Carlos, finally landing near Hollywood.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/1...

Updated: 3:28 a.m. Sunday, July 17, 2011 | Posted: 12:58 a.m. Sunday, July 17, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla.— Sources have told WFTV that Casey Anthony boarded a plane at the Orlando Executive Airport at about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. WFTV does not know where the plane is headed. Sources, however, did say that the plane has a connection to an attorney formerly on her case.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/sources-casey-a...

Appears Casey Anthonys were departing all through the night!

Hey SMurph, reminds one of a spinny low budget director who keeps changing the script, eh? Which of the three did you say Caylee was sighted at by HLN and how come Nancy didn't know about it?

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Inland Empire

#505578 Jul 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be Rambler's sister in hell...cindLee
That video was broadcasted by HLN deer...Not CNN...
Your all crooked ., reposting your reading..
Get with the facts...
and lay off that Aqua Velva aftershave bootle Toots!
Got no time for your STUPIDITY nor Hatred!
God Bless anyway..seek help!
There was never a video posted on HLN that showed Caylee or any other little girl - when Casey was released from jail. What the heck is Velva and a bootle?

Oh one more question In all the documented statements you have posted on line claiming you seen the trio at the community trailer free food line -
You also added that a man told you, " Don't bit the had that feeds you " You write that you knew he was from the mob as it was a mafia term.
Were you complaining about the free food ?
Is that why he jumped you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 min Doug77 18,276
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 min Augerhead 19,142
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,278,121
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Into The Night 54,596
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 19 min Marley 72,673
3 word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Doobie Time 13,661
One Word (Jul '10) 5 hr Doobie Time 2,212
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages