Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505365 Jul 18, 2013
Donia Denise Thimons
@Bobby9Jack9

@CINDYANTH0NY I I saw Caylee on June 19th 2008 in Moore Haven with I beleive to be Morgan's Zaneida..What's Up?

7:46 am - 2 Dec 11

Hmmmm......

The original alleged sighting was Casey and Caylee, west cost, June 17, 2008.

Then almost three years later you change the story to Caylee and kidnapper Zenaida on June 19th....... even later it became Caylee, Casey and Zenaida at Moore Haven.

Can't blame the woman for having sought a protective order.

4/21/2009 A EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM DONIA THIMONS
4/22/2009 A MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505366 Jul 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Rambler...RECONFIRMED...Peace on Earth...
It's all me...all the above!
Either you're the liar or you don't tweet and someone is impersonating you. Which is it?

You wrote:
There you go lying again R A M B L E R....

It's NOT ME....I GOT NO MOBILE PHONE SWEETY....
and I don't tweet...and very rarely text...
Not my cup of tea...Nice try..

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505367 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Princess, looks like you're stuck with North Fort Myers, west coast Florida sighting at Cross Church, Palm City. You're supposed to be living in a 55+ plus mobile home retirement community in North Fort Myers, not roving around the state looking for neighbourhood watch programs to join, in neighbourhoods you never lived in. LOL
Yo! Red DEER , Alberta Canada? What's to you where I'm
suppose to live...?

If I OPPOSE to the SUP...I move out..I'm Free has a Bird!
with the quality of a Hummingbird ., deer!

Yes , I used to Live in North Fort Myers, In Serendipity
55+ Retirement Community....
I moved out of Florida September 4th 2012..
Took my Train in Orlando, Fla., 11 days after Casey was released from Probation in August 2012...

I am SE-MI RETIRED Rambler...I move around like a Hummingbird..

Not The Princess Of Sword...

But your Reverend Richard Grund's ,I guess would probably refer to me ,that I would be desturbing the Plan of Others...aka Princess of Swords!...

Now Get a Life will you...

Level 6

Location hidden

#505368 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Donia Denise Thimons
@Bobby9Jack9
@CINDYANTH0NY I I saw Caylee on June 19th 2008 in Moore Haven with I beleive to be Morgan's Zaneida..What's Up?
7:46 am - 2 Dec 11
Hmmmm......
The original alleged sighting was Casey and Caylee, west cost, June 17, 2008.
Then almost three years later you change the story to Caylee and kidnapper Zenaida on June 19th....... even later it became Caylee, Casey and Zenaida at Moore Haven.
Can't blame the woman for having sought a protective order.
4/21/2009 A EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE FILED FROM DONIA THIMONS
4/22/2009 A MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER
Sorry Rambler...This was not my doing....

I learned of this document here on Topix..
Mary NY is the one who posted it...
But it is the date I sent my letter to
Governor Charlie Crist....

Anything else...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505369 Jul 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! Red DEER , Alberta Canada? What's to you where I'm
suppose to live...?
If I OPPOSE to the SUP...I move out..I'm Free has a Bird!
with the quality of a Hummingbird ., deer!
Yes , I used to Live in North Fort Myers, In Serendipity
55+ Retirement Community....
I moved out of Florida September 4th 2012..
Took my Train in Orlando, Fla., 11 days after Casey was released from Probation in August 2012...
I am SE-MI RETIRED Rambler...I move around like a Hummingbird..
Not The Princess Of Sword...
But your Reverend Richard Grund's ,I guess would probably refer to me ,that I would be desturbing the Plan of Others...aka Princess of Swords!...
Now Get a Life will you...
SMurph, you've contradicted your ridiculous stories far too many times to be credible, in an effort to move the original Caylee and Casey sighting away a Baptist church on the west coast of Florida. That you have done so tells me that "tip" was significant in some way.

You and POEsy share the same modus operandi, where the game of deception and fabrication is thrilling to you....when you get caught in a lie, it simply gives you the opportunity to create another lie.

I have great sympathy for people who have crossed your path in real life.....it's sad that predators like you exist.

Level 6

Location hidden

#505370 Jul 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
SMurph, you've contradicted your ridiculous stories far too many times to be credible, in an effort to move the original Caylee and Casey sighting away a Baptist church on the west coast of Florida. That you have done so tells me that "tip" was significant in some way.
You and POEsy share the same modus operandi, where the game of deception and fabrication is thrilling to you....when you get caught in a lie, it simply gives you the opportunity to create another lie.
I have great sympathy for people who have crossed your path in real life.....it's sad that predators like you exist.
Deer Rambler...

Your problem is probably that you are not aware that North Fort Myers is on the West Coast of Florida too..To be precise..North Fort Myers is located in [South West Florida]...wich is approximatly 45 minutes from [Moore Haven] also located in South West Florida...I guess Red Deer, Alberta Canada's rambling is not custom to Florida zonage. You forgot "The South Deer!".

Orlando is in "Central Florida" approximatly 140 miles from
Moore Haven...which is also located approximatly 140 miles
North of Miami...

Good Luck finding any of Casey's cell activities on June 19th
2008...from late afternoon and early evening...[before the Night of the Orlando "Fusian Club Promo Shoot" at 1:02am (photo of Casey in the sexy blue dress). It is against human nature & behavior, that if Casey whould have {Murdered her daughter}she
would not have had that $Million $mile!...

And Please Rambler..Don't go as low as relying on Yuri Melich
and Sgt.John Allen's butched investigation..who were much more interested in building a case against Casey., calling her a LIAR.,[tossed by the 5th DCA January 8th 2013] than OCSO MANPOWER trying to find Caylee...

And Yes Rambler...I am, who I say I am....and I wasn't born yesterday., I came "back" to the [West Coast] of the United States, in September 2012 for a reason...

It was all forwarded to Lisabeth Fryer...and subsequently
to Hon.Judge May to review into Casey's bankcruptcy!...

Rambler., are you aware that there is an "INTEGRITY AGENCY"
in Washington DC?

Have a Great Day Rambler...

Level 6

Location hidden

#505371 Jul 19, 2013
Rambler.,
All this yapping of your's is going nowhere deer.,

Just let it be..As you are aware., Casey's bankcruptcy is at $0.00. Don't you realise that Casey is gaining ground for a reason.

If US Attorney General Erick Holder, initiated an investigation into the Trayvon Martin senseless Stand Your Ground controversy last year...

Don't you think that Casey's Queen Grace TOT MOM's over rated financial reward contradicting The US Justice system was not investigated early in the case?

Actually., It was proven in open court,[CNN LIVESTREAM} in early 2010..when Yuri Melich and Sgt.John Allen took the stand and purgered themselves., lying in Judge Perry's face..right after an "AUDIO TAPE" was heard by everyone, before they were called in to testified...

The US Attorney General has FACTS that you seem to LACK Rambler...I guess, you were not privy to the Livestream trial of the Casey Anthony Florida Capital Murder case...[TUFF] LUCK! Rambler.

Have a Blessed Day!
Oh! Rambler!
What's the name of that Church of your's gonna be?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505372 Jul 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Deer Rambler...
Your problem is probably that you are not aware that North Fort Myers is on the West Coast of Florida too..To be precise..North Fort Myers is located in [South West Florida]...wich is approximatly 45 minutes from [Moore Haven] also located in South West Florida...I guess Red Deer, Alberta Canada's rambling is not custom to Florida zonage. You forgot "The South Deer!".
Orlando is in "Central Florida" approximatly 140 miles from
Moore Haven...which is also located approximatly 140 miles
North of Miami...
Sure princess, anything you say........lets end this profoundly convincing story with GCSO asking for residents of Fort Myers to drive to Moore Haven, after which they issue Neighbourhood Watch ID which enables the helpful out-of-town volunteers to sit in their cars and watch Baptist churches, where you sighted Casey, Caylee and ZG on June 19, 2008, hokay?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505373 Jul 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Rambler.,
All this yapping of your's is going nowhere deer.,
Just let it be..As you are aware., Casey's bankcruptcy is at $0.00. Don't you realise that Casey is gaining ground for a reason.
If US Attorney General Erick Holder, initiated an investigation into the Trayvon Martin senseless Stand Your Ground controversy last year...
Don't you think that Casey's Queen Grace TOT MOM's over rated financial reward contradicting The US Justice system was not investigated early in the case?
Actually., It was proven in open court,[CNN LIVESTREAM} in early 2010..when Yuri Melich and Sgt.John Allen took the stand and purgered themselves., lying in Judge Perry's face..right after an "AUDIO TAPE" was heard by everyone, before they were called in to testified...
The US Attorney General has FACTS that you seem to LACK Rambler...I guess, you were not privy to the Livestream trial of the Casey Anthony Florida Capital Murder case...[TUFF] LUCK! Rambler.
Have a Blessed Day!
Oh! Rambler!
What's the name of that Church of your's gonna be?
Your intense level of animosity directed toward law enforcement and judicial authoritiy associated to this case is very evident......it's obvious you presumed Casey Anthony to be found guilty.

Too bad you're lousy at a long shot....my imaginary crystal ball says it missed the target and is ricocheting back to hit you in the face. What goes around, comes around.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#505374 Jul 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure princess, anything you say........lets end this profoundly convincing story with GCSO asking for residents of Fort Myers to drive to Moore Haven, after which they issue Neighbourhood Watch ID which enables the helpful out-of-town volunteers to sit in their cars and watch Baptist churches, where you sighted Casey, Caylee and ZG on June 19, 2008, hokay?
Dear Confused Rambler...

You forgot I told you, I had a meeting with Sheriff Whiddon on
June 19th 2008...prior to my sighting on the same day., June 19th 2008...I did live in Palmdale, Florida on that same date...

PS: Palmdale Florida is where I lived and where I Patrolled with Sheriff Whiddon's SUV Cruizer when I volunteered with his "Citizen on Patrol" Program.

Anything else you are confused about?
Let me know...I will gladly un-scramble your con_fusion.

PS: Before you ask...I left Palmdale and relocated in North Forth Myers on the very next day...June 20th 2008...

Have a Blessed Day deer!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505375 Jul 19, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I really am Brad Pitt. People think because I'm famous, rich and very handsome that I don't get bored at times and come here to topix. Angelina is out, so here I am again.
Does Angelina know your infatuated with Casey Anthony's baby?
Looking to adopt another kid Brad?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505376 Jul 19, 2013
Lab: Confessed Boston Strangler's DNA on slain woman's body
By CNN Staff
updated 2:05 PM EDT, Fri July 19, 2013

.......It did, however, lead to a judge approving DeSalvo's exhumation so a DNA sample could be taken directly from him.

On July 12, DeSalvo's grave was excavated and his remains were transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Comparisons were made, officials said, and the match was confirmed.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/justice/massach...

DeSalvo died in 1973 and 40 years later the ME was able to obtain a DNA sample which also proved a biological relationship to a nephew.

The DNA sample of Caylee is available from Jesse Grund's paternity test...... what's the holdup? Casey wants a fresh start!

2011-DR-011965-O
UMBERGER, CHRISTOPHER LEE vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/13/2011
Div 38
Kest, Sally D M
Paternity
Pending
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505377 Jul 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Confused Rambler...
You forgot I told you, I had a meeting with Sheriff Whiddon on
June 19th 2008...prior to my sighting on the same day., June 19th 2008...I did live in Palmdale, Florida on that same date...
PS: Palmdale Florida is where I lived and where I Patrolled with Sheriff Whiddon's SUV Cruizer when I volunteered with his "Citizen on Patrol" Program.
Anything else you are confused about?
Let me know...I will gladly un-scramble your con_fusion.
PS: Before you ask...I left Palmdale and relocated in North Forth Myers on the very next day...June 20th 2008...
Have a Blessed Day deer!
I unequviavlly believe each and every one of your stories.....no need to explain any further, hokay princess?

Level 6

Location hidden

#505378 Jul 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intense level of animosity directed toward law enforcement and judicial authoritiy associated to this case is very evident......it's obvious you presumed Casey Anthony to be found guilty.
Too bad you're lousy at a long shot....my imaginary crystal ball says it missed the target and is ricocheting back to hit you in the face. What goes around, comes around.....
Yes! intense animosity with FDLE's precarious just/ice system
and horrid laws deer...

But NOT The United States Justice System..deer.,

I always knew Casey was NOT GUILTY...obviously deer...

My Long shot was based on My Faith in God to Bring Caylee Back!
Sure looks like I didn't miss the target., so far.,so good...deer..Casey is gaining ground..."Standing Her Ground" in Florida ....within the US Justice System

Just watch it deer.,
Your "IMPERFECT" Justice may very well be ricocheting back
to hit you in Red Deer,Alberta Canada to expose your TRUE IDENTITY...on TOPIX ...
What goes around , comes around deer.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#505379 Jul 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! intense animosity with FDLE's precarious just/ice system
and horrid laws deer...
But NOT The United States Justice System..deer.,
I always knew Casey was NOT GUILTY...obviously deer...
My Long shot was based on My Faith in God to Bring Caylee Back!
Sure looks like I didn't miss the target., so far.,so good...deer..Casey is gaining ground..."Standing Her Ground" in Florida ....within the US Justice System
Just watch it deer.,
Your "IMPERFECT" Justice may very well be ricocheting back
to hit you in Red Deer,Alberta Canada to expose your TRUE IDENTITY...on TOPIX ...
What goes around , comes around deer.
Skankpig baby killer will never gain anything. She'll always be what she's always been. A dimwitted sleazebag with no job, no brain, nothing to offer the world but what's between her legs. Kinda seems that not much of anyone even wants THAT anymore. She's a murdering piece of trash, and she'll be a murdering piece of trash for the rest of her useless life. You..........you're just nuts. We can't hate you for being crazy, but dang, you COULD just keep your crazy thoughts to yourself!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505380 Jul 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Lab: Confessed Boston Strangler's DNA on slain woman's body
By CNN Staff
updated 2:05 PM EDT, Fri July 19, 2013
.......It did, however, lead to a judge approving DeSalvo's exhumation so a DNA sample could be taken directly from him.
On July 12, DeSalvo's grave was excavated and his remains were transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Comparisons were made, officials said, and the match was confirmed.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/justice/massach...
DeSalvo died in 1973 and 40 years later the ME was able to obtain a DNA sample which also proved a biological relationship to a nephew.
The DNA sample of Caylee is available from Jesse Grund's paternity test...... what's the holdup? Casey wants a fresh start!
2011-DR-011965-O
UMBERGER, CHRISTOPHER LEE vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/13/2011
Div 38
Kest, Sally D M
Paternity
Pending
What's with the DNA holdup alright?
and why was the Flight Manifest of the passengers
leaving The Orlando International Airport July 2nd 2008.,
was all "BLACK OUT"?(Wanda Wery sighting of Caylee)..

Question: Who is allowed to upheld such REPORTS?

Answer:Only The Federal Bureau of Investigation...

I got some of those Black Out's from the 60's on JFK...

Should Casey be allowed to Get a Fresh Start?
You bet she does...Go Girl!

Just sayin...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505381 Jul 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with the DNA holdup alright?
and why was the Flight Manifest of the passengers
leaving The Orlando International Airport July 2nd 2008.,
was all "BLACK OUT"?(Wanda Wery sighting of Caylee)..
Question: Who is allowed to upheld such REPORTS?
Answer:Only The Federal Bureau of Investigation...
I got some of those Black Out's from the 60's on JFK...
Should Casey be allowed to Get a Fresh Start?
You bet she does...Go Girl!
Just sayin...
Did you know the YWCA in Canada trademarked "Fresh Start" to promote a program assisting women in violent and abusive situations? "Abuse – emotional, spiritual, physical, sexual, cultural, economic, racial and political......." What defines spiritual abuse is not commonly talked about but iirc it was reported Casey recieved "spiritual counselling" when she was first released from jail.

http://ywcacanada.ca/data/publications/000000...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505382 Jul 19, 2013
This describes a cult using mind-control tactics.....why not call a spade a spade! "spiritually abusive" is like referring to a slimeball of a thief who swindles seniors' life savings as being "financially abusive".

Spiritually abusive ministries…

Have a distorted view of respect. They forget the simple adage that respect is earned, not granted. Abusive leaders demand respect without having earned it by good, honest living.

Demand allegiance as proof of the follower’s allegiance to Christ. It’s either his/her way or no way. And if a follower deviates, he is guilty of deviating from Jesus.

Use exclusive language.“We’re the only ministry really following Jesus.”“We have all the right theology.” Believe their way of doing things, thinking theologically, or handling ministry and church is the only correct way. Everyone else is wrong, misguided, or stupidly naive.

Create a culture of fear and shame. Often there is no grace for someone who fails to live up to the church’s or ministry’s expectation. And if someone steps outside of the often-unspoken rules, leaders shame them into compliance. Can’t admit failure but often searches out failure in others and uses that knowledge to hold others in fear and captivity. They often quote scriptures about not touching God’s anointed, or bringing accusations against an elder. Yet they often confront sin in others, particularly ones who bring up legitimate biblical issues. Or they have their circle of influence take on this task, silencing critics.

Often have a charismatic leader at the helm who starts off well, but slips into arrogance, protectionism and pride. Where a leader might start off being personable and interested in others’ issues, he/she eventually withdraws to a small group of “yes people” and isolates from the needs of others. Harbors a cult of personality, meaning if the central figure of the ministry or church left, the entity would collapse, as it was entirely dependent on one person to hold the place together.

Cultivate a dependence on one leader or leaders for spiritual information. Personal discipleship isn’t encouraged. Often the Bible gets pushed away to the fringes unless the main leader is teaching it.

Demand servanthood of their followers, but live prestigious, privileged lives. They live aloof from their followers and justify their extravagance as God’s favor and approval on their ministry. Unlike Jesus’ instructions to take the last seat, they often take the first seat at events and court others to grant them privileges.

Buffer him/herself from criticism by placing people around themselves whose only allegiance is to the leader. Views those who bring up issues as enemies. Those who were once friends/allies swiftly become enemies once a concern is raised. Sometimes these folks are banished, told to be silent, or shamed into submission.

Hold to outward performance but rejects authentic spirituality. Places burdens on followers to act a certain way, dress an acceptable way, and have an acceptable lifestyle.

Use exclusivity for allegiance. Followers close to the leader or leaders feel like insiders. Everyone else is on the outside, though they long to be in that inner circle.
http://www.marydemuth.com/spiritual-abuse-10-...

Level 6

Location hidden

#505383 Jul 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know the YWCA in Canada trademarked "Fresh Start" to promote a program assisting women in violent and abusive situations? "Abuse – emotional, spiritual, physical, sexual, cultural, economic, racial and political......." What defines spiritual abuse is not commonly talked about but iirc it was reported Casey recieved "spiritual counselling" when she was first released from jail.
http://ywcacanada.ca/data/publications/000000...
No rambler..I never knew of this YMCA program in Canada...
Never belonged to any YMCA Canada nor U.S!

I read your description below., It's has if this program believes it can over ride someone's mind...with remote control...
Sounds creepy to me...

My only Ministry is Jesus...

I recently found a Good Sheperd Church in my neighborhood...
and I really enjoy Pastor Jim (who is in Alberta, has we speak, on a sebatical) and His Good Sheperds on Sundays.

Maybe you will meet some of my Friends one day...
Nicky, in Canada is my longest friend , since The Days
of the Convent in the 60's.

In some instances, I recognized your Reverend all over the Place in your summarization of...Who should be Who? Who beleives to be Who? or Who is told to be Who?

I had no abuse in my Youth, that needed me to belong to any YMCA Progam INPLANT ...with or against me Will! But My Father, being a Model Role to Transmit to me His Life Experiences (Civil & Military) for ME to Know MY PLACE in this World and Have Faith in The Lord. and mostly but not least The Value of Numbers: The Lord bless you and keep you...

I am ME and no one tell ME what to do! I can Talk and produce what I say...You might be surprised.

I belong to NO RELIGIOUS GROUP and NO LEADER other than
Jesus Footsteps in The Sand.

I don't got any Followers Rambler...that gives me MONEY!
I have a Fixed income...like every retired person in Canada and the US. But I do have Great Friends all over this Great America and Canada...

PS: Rambler...I even have relatives in Alberta, Canada..
How about That.

God Bless Always!
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#505384 Jul 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I unequviavlly believe each and every one of your stories.....no need to explain any further, hokay princess?
Well heres one more - theres more where this one came from - Funny how she has used your posts and other peoples comments as her own words .Donia Thimons says:
July 15, 2013 at 11:49 pm

I lived and worked with authorities in Florida back in 1978 to 1985 , I went back in 2008 ,
horrified to experience how corrupted Law Enforcement had become. My mentor Hon.Judge Edward D.Cowart is probably turning in his grave ,watching what has become of the State of
Florida…I left Florida ., 11 days after Casey Anthony was released from Probation last August
2012, because being a Witness who saw Caylee ALIVE in 2008, is pretty much the same as being one of the Juror saying NOT GUILTY..

As you said…Florida has a PRECARIOUS justice system and HORRID Laws. Florida Statute 119 should be banned to keep Queen Grace from preconceiving another “tot mom story of her own” and commercialized F.S. 119 ,to defraud taxpayers , in concert with Florida’s precarious unjustified system and horrid laws in violation of not only Federal Laws but also in violation of The Universal Human Rights Act and Civil Rights…I’m expecting a better outcome from The Federal Courts in Tampa,to redress Justice for Caylee.
Please……Watch the next WEATHER REPORT view of Florida from above…You will clearly see that Florida is the “Head of a Snake” Florida is Evil…and Our Country is getting the Message Loud & Clear with the Zimmerman case uproar! God Bless America!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 1,156,359
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,371
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 22 hr eddie 45
Notebooks Sat Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat Anne 96,717
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando