tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#505281 Jul 15, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text> Caylee creeps? Your unreal, just because I happen to think that what happened to Caylee was tragic and horrific, and even more horrific is that the person that did it to her, the one person who should have protected her the most is walking free doesn't make me a Caylee creep. It makes me angry, still to this day. If you don't like what I have to say about it, don't read it. It's that simple.
That street is a two-way, dearie. Feel free to skip my posts, because I will continue to think that anyone who is obsessed with a dead kid that they didn't know in life is mentally ill and CREEPY. I will also continue to think that anyone who claims to be oh-so-caring about children but only cares about ONE DEAD KID is a phony from the word go. People who really care about children are out there doing things to help LIVE children, not wasting their time posting on a message board about one who has been dead for years.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505282 Jul 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Moore Haven, Florida
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore_Haven,_Flo...
Smurph, I assume you're smart enough to realize in a small place everybody knows everybody and strangers stick out like a sore thumb. It may appear to outsiders nobody notices, but that is a total misperception.....all eyes are on strangers, whispers behind your back, trying to figure out what you're doing there. That is a fact of life in every small town, where everyone knows everyone.
Why were you in Moore Haven, what were you doing at a church facility when you supposedly saw Caylee?
And I've asked you this before - what is the tip number and please link that to the discovery documents where it was released.
Very wise observation Rambler...You think like a COP!

Now just Imagine "The Small Town Paranoia when That Stranger's Clean Record ended up Washing Sheriff Whiddon's SUV in front of her house (within "ONE MONTH" of her arrival) and Driving it,in THEIR PARTS OF THE EVER_GLADES....

And then., Just IMAGINE , When Sheriff Smurph requested a
Meeting with Sheriff Whiddon to Report my Observations between May 19th 2008 to June 19th 2008 with "%$#@!) by my side!

AH! you could have used a RG's Sword to cut the atmosphere in the
GCSO Lobby when I walked in.

Now Rambler...
Just Imagine "My Proud CanadAmerican 4th of July American Flag"
Up Your's Truly!

Don't even try to figure it out...
Your OCSO Intel Jimmy Hoffa Micro Chip Program might Blow up in your face! Chow Bella!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505283 Jul 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Timeline for October 1 to October 27 2008
7 - A subpoena is served on an undisclosed witness to appear at OCSO for the purpose of obtaining saliva and hair standards for DNA testing. 4 such subpoenas were issued for 4 undisclosed witnesses, only one was served.
Buccal swabs and hair samples taken from CA.
Buccal swabs and hair samples taken from GA.
Trash bag retrieved from KC's trunk, along with used paper towels with pupa attached to them are shipped to Oak Ridge laboratory.
LE collect hair samples from some item, but it is unclear what.
OCSO investigates potential sighting of Caylee at New Hope Baptist Church in Moorehaven, FL on 06/17/08.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431...
You will notice mention of a tip received by OCSO, connected to the New Hope Baptist Church in Moore Haven and 06/17/08. It was investigated just days before Casey was indicted of murder.
You claim you are the same person who made the tip but it was on 06/19/08.......you can't even get the day of the week straight, let alone the location! LOL
Different Locations...Different Organizations...Different Names...
What time is it Rambler...?

It's time to update your "OCSO Intel Jimmy Hoffa Micro Chip on your shoulder. Get with the Program!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505284 Jul 15, 2013
Hey Rambler...

When I used to Check In with the GCSO Dispatcher
I would say "10-4 Moore Heaven"...

Funny that I saw Caylee where there was a another Heaven in a Moore than a Haven!!!!!!
Haven= Arbor/Port/Place of Safety:Asylum/More at Heave....
Just saying it described in masonic tongue...
ask RG to define a "Further Heaven" to your
OCSO Intel Micro Chip Program.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#505285 Jul 15, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
That street is a two-way, dearie. Feel free to skip my posts, because I will continue to think that anyone who is obsessed with a dead kid that they didn't know in life is mentally ill and CREEPY. I will also continue to think that anyone who claims to be oh-so-caring about children but only cares about ONE DEAD KID is a phony from the word go. People who really care about children are out there doing things to help LIVE children, not wasting their time posting on a message board about one who has been dead for years.
who said I was obsessed? I don't just care about one child, I care about every child that has been abused, harmed or murdered. I care for sick and dying children as well. Who says I'm not doing things for children? You don't know me yet you assume too much, if you'd get your head out if your ass long enough and look around you'd see that it is you who is on Topix posting all the time not me, your such a hypocrite and a biotch to boot.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505286 Jul 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Very wise observation Rambler...You think like a COP!
Now just Imagine "The Small Town Paranoia when That Stranger's Clean Record ended up Washing Sheriff Whiddon's SUV in front of her house (within "ONE MONTH" of her arrival) and Driving it,in THEIR PARTS OF THE EVER_GLADES....
And then., Just IMAGINE , When Sheriff Smurph requested a
Meeting with Sheriff Whiddon to Report my Observations between May 19th 2008 to June 19th 2008 with "%$#@!) by my side!
AH! you could have used a RG's Sword to cut the atmosphere in the
GCSO Lobby when I walked in.
Now Rambler...
Just Imagine "My Proud CanadAmerican 4th of July American Flag"
Up Your's Truly!
Don't even try to figure it out...
Your OCSO Intel Jimmy Hoffa Micro Chip Program might Blow up in your face! Chow Bella!
I'm sticking to my original theory because if I think like a cop, I'd also know that the witnesses memories do not improve over the the years, which is the reason of course that witnesses are interviewed, details of tips recorded or handwritten statements turned over to police.

You've added ZG to your sighting, you've changed the date and the location.

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx...

Don't be so foolish as to believe it's a matter of convenience or pure luck that you've been BAITED with a full name of this eye witness who you've chosen to imposter and discredit by appearing as if you're mentally ill.....although I as I've said before you're a natural at the whack job role.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is getting entertained.-)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505287 Jul 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
OCSO Intel Micro Chip Program.
Do you do any gardening?

if so, the thought must have occurred to you that anything implanted in a yard can easily be transplanted to another location.

Level 6

Location hidden

#505288 Jul 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you do any gardening?
if so, the thought must have occurred to you that anything implanted in a yard can easily be transplanted to another location.
No...I do not do any gardening rambler...
But the Lily symbol on the Province of Quebec Flag is on my lapel.,
Next to My Canadian & American Flags...Respectively...

I* was transplanted to so many LOCATION....
Only God knows how may Lilies popped up!
And again...It's all recorded on .....

Take care of your own OCSO Micro Chip Mrs.Melich!
Chow Bella!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505289 Jul 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sticking to my original theory because if I think like a cop, I'd also know that the witnesses memories do not improve over the the years, which is the reason of course that witnesses are interviewed, details of tips recorded or handwritten statements turned over to police.
Don't be so foolish as to believe it's a matter of convenience or pure luck that you've been BAITED with a full name of this eye witness who you've chosen to imposter and discredit by appearing as if you're mentally ill.....although I as I've said before you're a natural at the whack job role.
Yep! You are thinking like Cop....
Yep! I was interviewed by Corporal Tim Galloway and his
partner in August 2008...who(of course)did turn over my
info (all written down ) to OCSO....and so much more....

Your Right!
I am a Natural from way back 1983 ., in Miami Dade
and in March 2008 "THEY" did know [Dee Dee's Back Jack!]

Just for you to know....The First one I called was
Mega John Morgan on March 7th 2008...months before
The Anthony Saga ...
Now ...Go update your OCSO Micro Chip Mrs. Melich!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505290 Jul 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! You are thinking like Cop....
Yep! I was interviewed by Corporal Tim Galloway and his
partner in August 2008...who(of course)did turn over my
info (all written down ) to OCSO....and so much more....
Your Right!
I am a Natural from way back 1983 ., in Miami Dade
and in March 2008 "THEY" did know [Dee Dee's Back Jack!]
Just for you to know....The First one I called was
Mega John Morgan on March 7th 2008...months before
The Anthony Saga ...
Now ...Go update your OCSO Micro Chip Mrs. Melich!
YEP, they're still laughing about your "interview". YEP!!! And psssssttttt, John Morgan is a drunken ambulance chaser. Check his DUI records before you go all googly about him.

Level 6

Location hidden

#505291 Jul 15, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP, they're still laughing about your "interview". YEP!!! And psssssttttt, John Morgan is a drunken ambulance chaser. Check his DUI records before you go all googly about him.
You are such a silly topix looser....hi.,hi.,hi.,
Smile!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505292 Jul 15, 2013
Ngracie, here's for you. Maybe DC got the goods on George?

Privilege Waived - Dominic Casey
Book Description
Publication Date: July 9, 2013
Note: PDF documents are contained in this book which may be difficult to read when using smaller devices.

The content of my book does not provide support of, or to Casey Anthony or any who engage in the irresponsible act of "reinventing the truth". It is a book containing documented facts and truth regarding the homicide of Caylee Marie Anthony. The truth is the truth ...

You will learn about the Caylee Marie Anthony Homicide Investigation - from the inside. As the first and only private investigator to have worked this case from the beginning, low profile Dominic Casey has the facts of a tragedy and a story that many people do not want revealed. His agency D&A Investigations, Inc., was retained by the lead defense attorney, Casey Anthony (individually) and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony while the case dominated the media for years.

The details of his investigation are reactionary and ‘riveting’. You will learn who ‘Waived Privilege’... and how and why speculative theory was developed which lead to one of the most controversial ‘not guilty verdicts’. If you think you know the facts about this death penalty case - think again! This voluminous book will surprise the reader with the unconventional and ongoing publication of facts, source documents and surprise revelations.

...”and things are not what they seem.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DUW3QQ0/ref=rdr_k...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505293 Jul 15, 2013
It's not worth $2.99 IMO.

I've only read a few lines and I already notice preachish overtones in it.

For example "The truth cannot be camouflaged with band aids to facilitate one’s ego or agenda. Casey Anthony, the mother of this child had the responsibility to ensure that her child would be loved and protected at all times."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505294 Jul 15, 2013
"After the trial I was contacted about writing a book. This case had consumed more than three years of my life and I needed to distance myself from the everyday activity, focus on my family and Agency."

How odd, I recall the Rev saying virtually the same thing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505295 Jul 15, 2013
"My initial meeting with Casey Anthony took place during the first week of August 2008, while she was in the Orange County jail in Orlando, Florida. After Casey was bailed out of jail, it also became the responsibility of my agency to provide personal protection for both Casey and her family.

Conversations between Casey and myself were ongoing from August 2008 through October 13, 2008. It was obvious that Casey needed to talk and with the confidence that privilege applied. The Letter of Engagement with my agency provided that."

Let me guess......

There will come a time when I will say all and answer all.

I promise you that.

LOL! How pathetic!
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505296 Jul 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"My initial meeting with Casey Anthony took place during the first week of August 2008, while she was in the Orange County jail in Orlando, Florida. After Casey was bailed out of jail, it also became the responsibility of my agency to provide personal protection for both Casey and her family.
Conversations between Casey and myself were ongoing from August 2008 through October 13, 2008. It was obvious that Casey needed to talk and with the confidence that privilege applied. The Letter of Engagement with my agency provided that."
Let me guess......
There will come a time when I will say all and answer all.
I promise you that.
LOL! How pathetic!
I thought you knew that Dominic Casey & Richard Grund are the same person. The same actor played Rich Plesea, as well as Shirley Plesea.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505297 Jul 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another impostor. Who would have thought?

Honestly, I don't know who is more entertaining with the full metal jacket craziness -- you or Murphey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505298 Jul 15, 2013
Perhaps I've read too much of the Rev's writings but I notice a distinctly recognizable but distasteful similarity with the writings in the brief "look inside" of "Mr Casey's book". It's difficult to describe.....it's sort of condescending arrogance directed down toward the reader, blended with childish "poor me" inappropriate overtones whenever the opportunity arises.

IMO the writing style is nauseating and repulsive.

- Rambler, critical reviewer.

Level 7

Location hidden

#505299 Jul 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a silly topix looser....hi.,hi.,hi.,
Smile!
I'm laughing, not smiling. Laughing at the crazy people, you and Rambler. Two wackos in a pod, who belong in padded rooms.

Level 7

Location hidden

#505300 Jul 15, 2013
REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>who said I was obsessed? I don't just care about one child, I care about every child that has been abused, harmed or murdered. I care for sick and dying children as well. Who says I'm not doing things for children? You don't know me yet you assume too much, if you'd get your head out if your ass long enough and look around you'd see that it is you who is on Topix posting all the time not me, your such a hypocrite and a biotch to boot.
Yeah, your onscreen name doesn't indicate obsession at ALL. As I said, if you don't like my posts (the truth hurts, huh?) don't read them. Do you have a li'l shrine in your house to the dead kid you didn't know? Do you light a candle and read the sappy sickening "poetry" about her??? Bet ya do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min red and right 1,154,078
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min OzRitz 49,192
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 46 min Murph 70,607
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Vic 96,646
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 5 hr carol 8
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 6 hr AN is me 26,180
Busted 7 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions