Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a link Rambler...
It's Sgt.John Allen's OCSO's Fax Number...
Don't tell me he forgot to enter it in a discovery release?
Oh! Man...No Wonder..I couldn't get in touch with Casey!!!!!!!
It's a good thing this Circus landed in Federal Court and
they can abide by Federal Rules and Regulations concerning The Ninth Circuit Court...Rule 27
Remember Federal Rule 27 Rambler?
Right, five years later you've just realized Sgt John Allen may have forgotten to enter your sighting in a discovery release, eh? Goodness, aren't you a swift one.

Your first story here was that it was Cobra, Richard Grund's PI, who you told - as a matter of fact that would have been before anyone knew Cobra was the Rev's PI or had anything to do with the case including protecting the Rev from unknown forces, and you also said that Cobra didn't take you seriously. Are you now suggesting that Cobra and Sgt John Allen are one and the same?

Federal Rule 27 I know nothing about since I'm not an Amercan, feel free to explain what you're referring to.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
I know this will come as some bad news but the Spring, Texas chick has bolted. Hope it wasn't something I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...
Thanks, JaneDear for the link. I'm still laughing.
I don't suppose you noticed the first two posters on that thread are from Spring, Tx.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you noticed the first two posters on that thread are from Spring, Tx.
As a matter of fact, I did. Who would know her better than the people at her local topix. The very fact that she had a number of posts removed after that link was posted and bolted of this forum, says it all.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be correct, because otherwise Casey's attorneys would have raised a stink if their own investigators discovered the date was arbitrarily changed.
Brilliant work, Sherlock.
I should have been keeping count of how many times I've posted this -- if you haven't "got it" yet, you never will.....just to say I notice that your expectation that "the defense would have raised a stink" is one of the reasons why the reverse psychology strategy works. Go with the flow, beat a psychopath at his own game by not battling lies or it will make one look even guiltier!

Presumed Guilty - page 327 (my capitalization)
OUR STRATEGY WAS ALWAYS TO TAKE THE NEGATIVE THINGS THAT THE PROSECUTORS THREW AT US AND TO ADOPT THEM AS OUR OWN, RATHER THAN FIGHT THEM, AND I DO THINK THAT HELPED US A GREAT DEAL.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, I did. Who would know her better than the people at her local topix. The very fact that she had a number of posts removed after that link was posted and bolted of this forum, says it all.
Your depth of gullibility knows no bounds.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your depth of gullibility knows no bounds.
If you actually bothered to notice, some of the monikers she used here, she also used on that other forum on the second page. Add that to the enormous stupid questions she asked there 3-4 years ago, so similar in writing style and the same stupid insults, it shows your idiocy knows no bounds.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

The fact that this thread still exists is telling, someone's getting paid.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
I know this will come as some bad news but the Spring, Texas chick has bolted. Hope it wasn't something I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...
Thanks, JaneDear for the link. I'm still laughing.
Hey ,no problem.
That was fun.

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the crazy white chick? I already know Janedear haha (kidding).
Maybe?
I'm a crazy white chick. I'm not THE crazy white chick.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ,no problem.
That was fun.
She deserved it after the way she behaved.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually bothered to notice, some of the monikers she used here, she also used on that other forum on the second page. Add that to the enormous stupid questions she asked there 3-4 years ago, so similar in writing style and the same stupid insults, it shows your idiocy knows no bounds.
Just how do you suppose a writer can easily create distinctive prose for varied and unique characters?

There are dozens of software packages to enable it.

http://www.creativewritingsoftware101.com/sof...

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I posted quotes from that forum before the link was even posted and she immediately called me a stalker.
White chick is probably a lot of things...very bright just isn't one of the things.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I posted quotes from that forum before the link was even posted and she immediately called me a stalker.
White chick is probably a lot of things...very bright just isn't one of the things.
She stalked every thread I was on looking for old posts of mine so she could make up lies and attempt to insult me. A mental midget for sure.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
She stalked every thread I was on looking for old posts of mine so she could make up lies and attempt to insult me. A mental midget for sure.
Oh but you outsmarted a teenager - ain't you a wily one!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, five years later you've just realized Sgt John Allen may have forgotten to enter your sighting in a discovery release, eh? Goodness, aren't you a swift one.
Your first story here was that it was Cobra, Richard Grund's PI, who you told - as a matter of fact that would have been before anyone knew Cobra was the Rev's PI or had anything to do with the case including protecting the Rev from unknown forces, and you also said that Cobra didn't take you seriously. Are you now suggesting that Cobra and Sgt John Allen are one and the same?
Federal Rule 27 I know nothing about since I'm not an Amercan, feel free to explain what you're referring to.
No Deer Rambler..
You just can't comprehend...Cobra IS William Eugene Staubs..
Florida Bounty Hunter...Friend of Richard Grund whom requested his services when the Anthony suggested that Jesse Grund...Son of Richard Grund was responsable for Caylee's drowning...Well., they tried anyway...

Cobra did take me so seriously when he was threatenned going to Moore Haven., that he ask me " Who the hell are you?"...

Yiks! Rambler..
I was being sarcastic saying "Oh! Man...dont tell SGT.John Allen forgot to mention my affidavit in discovery..." Lighten Up eh!

Sgt.John Allen is Sgt.John Allen...and
Cobra is Florida Bounty Hunter William Eugene Staubs.

As far as Federal Rule 27..
See : Subpoena Duces Tecum.
make sure you read all the way down the rules
when it comes to the Florida Ninth Circuit Court.
( In REAL TIME )...

You can also check This Topix thread post # 481274
My name is mentionned before the snip.,above Jesse Grund's name.

Now, If you'll excuse me,I got to get some ZZZZ'Z ,I'm
taking off at 5:00AM on a trip...

Have a good one rambler...Sweet Dream!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
No Deer Rambler..
You just can't comprehend...Cobra IS William Eugene Staubs..
Florida Bounty Hunter...Friend of Richard Grund whom requested his services when the Anthony suggested that Jesse Grund...Son of Richard Grund was responsable for Caylee's drowning...Well., they tried anyway...
Cobra did take me so seriously when he was threatenned going to Moore Haven., that he ask me " Who the hell are you?"...
Yiks! Rambler..
I was being sarcastic saying "Oh! Man...dont tell SGT.John Allen forgot to mention my affidavit in discovery..." Lighten Up eh!
Sgt.John Allen is Sgt.John Allen...and
Cobra is Florida Bounty Hunter William Eugene Staubs.
( In REAL TIME )...
Yes, and a Cobra is a serpent -- which continues to be very amusing that a Rev would hire a serpent to protect him, while proclaiming to stand at the front lines in support of god's violent spiritual battle against the devil who is spawning demon-people usng UFO alien serpents sent to earth.

But your story makes no sense. Neither does the purpose of anyone innocence of involvement to an unrelated person's murder hire a Private Investigater in an "ongoing personal investigation"......and then be outraged after the trial over the finger pointing that never occurred.

In this snippet, do you notice "Staubs" is misspoken as "Staub"? Son of fitness pioneer, William Staub? Maybe.

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 8, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: You are seeing the finger being pointed at former fiance Jesse Grund by Lee Anthony. Now, he`s only going on what his sister, tot mom, has told him. That was when former lover Tony Lazzaro wore a wire for police. And you are seeing a four-shot within that car, within that vehicle where they were meeting, and brother Lee going on and on and on.

With me tonight, former fiance Jesse Grund`s family with us, father Richard Grund. Mr. Grund, thank you for being with us. I`m sure that a huge burden was lifted off you the day that tot mom was finally indicted, after so many people were pointing the finger at your son, who, I might add, cooperated, took a polygraph, the works with police.

Was there a point where your family was concerned tot mom would actually plant physical evidence against your son?

RICHARD GRUND: Thank you for having me, Nancy. Let me explain something. This hasn`t ended. This burden continues to go on. This effort to implicate my son, now myself and my wife, continues. So the burden hasn`t been released in that regard. And let me state this very clearly. This is an ongoing personal investigation. I have a private investigator named William Staub (ph) getting me all the evidence, so this is far from over.

But let me answer the question about the planting of evidence. I found Casey`s shower (ph) visit to Jesse on July 1st very bizarre for somebody who showed up clean at 10:30 in the morning, actually had an apartment where she could take a shower...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/0...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
( In REAL TIME )...
As for this, what's most remarkable is how your original proclamation of being an UNINVOLVED witness to a sighting of a live Caylee, Casey, Zenaida - none of whom you have ANY personal connection - has morphed into your inflated and egotistical self-importantance in ____(fill-in-the-blank)_______ _ spearheaded by your presumption to be in a position of such great influence that you have the ability to drive the entire court system at various levels!

You're online blabbing is what gives you away -- you are much too personally invested in future legal proceedings.

Do you understand how that mirrors The Rev, eh Sheriff SMurph?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

OT
Added On June 19, 2013
Richie Malone shot pictures and a brief video of a waterspout Wednesday in Grand Isle, Louisiana.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...

Richie Malone.....haha!

Notice what's wrong with this video? All the angry storm clouds are perfectly still.....it's appears to be a fabricated video of a photo with a crackly sound background dubbed in and a glimpse of a potted plant in the forefront, blown by a fan. LOL

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but you outsmarted a teenager - ain't you a wily one!
What a dumbass, she's in her fifties. She was lying about being young. She also told us that she was married, had two boyfriends and the bull about her being a trust fund baby was the latest. As soon as JaneDear and I posted that link to all her other lies, she immediately had all her previous posts removed. That doesn't sound hinky to you? Oh, I forgot, you are a crusader for the liars, killers and stalkers of the world.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass, she's in her fifties. She was lying about being young. She also told us that she was married, had two boyfriends and the bull about her being a trust fund baby was the latest. As soon as JaneDear and I posted that link to all her other lies, she immediately had all her previous posts removed. That doesn't sound hinky to you? Oh, I forgot, you are a crusader for the liars, killers and stalkers of the world.
you just don't know what city to stay in crime fighter. lol, confessing to be a dumbass isn't a crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Eman 1,082,805
WWE News: David Otunga To Appear On General Hos... 1 hr dmw 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,859
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr BiRexual 52
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr BiRexual 163
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 3 hr Samuel Lewis 6
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 4 hr Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••