CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,414)

Showing posts 468,261 - 468,280 of483,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

* proceedings

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you are babbling on about, I have no idea.
Sheriff Demings (Mrs or otherwise) does not conduct depositions, let alone have the authority to seal them. As the name Anthony Rusciano, ex-OCSO was never mentioned during the trial, there is no proof such a person ever existed.
Neither was there any evidence presented of who Jesse Grund worked for because it had no bearing on the State's case against Casey Anthony, according to the storyline.
By the defense directly connecting Casey to an accidental death while throwing George under the bus with the sexual molestation theory/PTSD, they brilliantly sidestepped the entire defense scenario of a possible kidnapping. Preservation of Evidence!
This might be my favorite "stupid Rambler post" EVER. Since ANthony Rusciano's name was never mentioned in the trial, there is no proof that such a person ever existed. Does that apply to the millions and millions of Americans whose names weren't mentioned in the trial, Rambler??? Or just the one that you want to believe was imaginary or an imposter or some other damn crazy thing in your diseased brain!?!?!? By that criteria, YOU don't exist, since I doubt your name was mentioned in the trial. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but the fact is that you obviously DO exist, it's just your crazy thoughts that are make-believe.4639
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be my favorite "stupid Rambler post" EVER. Since ANthony Rusciano's name was never mentioned in the trial, there is no proof that such a person ever existed. Does that apply to the millions and millions of Americans whose names weren't mentioned in the trial, Rambler??? Or just the one that you want to believe was imaginary or an imposter or some other damn crazy thing in your diseased brain!?!?!? By that criteria, YOU don't exist, since I doubt your name was mentioned in the trial. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but the fact is that you obviously DO exist, it's just your crazy thoughts that are make-believe.4639
If Anthony Rusciano exists, then so does Cheryl Davis, East Coast VP, Marketing and Sales, since his name appeared on the distribution list, along with Casey's.

So then why was a OCS officer receiving emails in regard to setting up band and stage events?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

As a matter of fact, none of the following appeared as trial witnesses, which proves they exist!

1)Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales 25yr old, 1/2 Puerto Rican & 1/2 Black, "10" who's family has money, was a Nanny who worked for FREE or was paid handsomely depending on who Casey was trying to impress and had a Seasonal Universal Work ID, and lives at apt 210 Sawgrass Apartments..

2 & 3) Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and son Zachary,(boyfriend)

4 & 5)Jeffrey' mother in Jacksonville and his sister (married)

6 & 7)Juliette Lewis(co-worker) & her daughter Annabelle

8 & 9)Zanny's mother Gloria & stepfather Victor,

10,11 & 12) Zanny's older sister Samantha and her kids,

13 & 14) Raquel Ferrel (TFI Friday employee) & Jennifer Rosa(ABC Distirubuting Catalog Orlando) Zanny's roommates (both apparently had a lot of money like Zanny)

Universal fake bosses, supervisors and fake emails Lee found on the computer;

15) Tom Manley (supervisor of events)

16) Thomas Franck (Event Coordinator, East Coast Operations).

17) Cheryl Davis (East Coast VP, Marketing and Sales)

18) Katherine Hart (HR Manager, Universal Studios, Florida)

19) Gabe Marsh,

20) Michael Hamilton,

bbm
added to the list..thanks Chiquita

21) Caylee bio dad Eric (even though there is a father we don't know who it is)

22) Caylee step-mother

23) Caylee Half-brother

Now that's a long list of "Bunbery's" (The Importance of Being Earnest)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Arias' attorneys Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott wrote a press statement to the newspaper claiming Arias deserved to live, because, among other things, continuing the trial was simply a waste of tax dollars.

"If the diagnosis made by the State's psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office is seeking to oppose the death penalty on a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history," the defense's statement said.

I for one would love to see Jodi locked up in a mental institution for years. The type they would put her in would closer to hell than Prison would be. Can you just see her not being able to spend her donations at the Canteen, or access to make-up or reporters ? She can claim to be Einstein and her new roommates wont know the difference. No big Berthe's to protect her. Go for it Nurmi. Some one needs to send her a copy of Snake Pit to read while she's waiting.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
Arias' attorneys Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott wrote a press statement to the newspaper claiming Arias deserved to live, because, among other things, continuing the trial was simply a waste of tax dollars.
"If the diagnosis made by the State's psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office is seeking to oppose the death penalty on a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history," the defense's statement said.
I for one would love to see Jodi locked up in a mental institution for years. The type they would put her in would closer to hell than Prison would be. Can you just see her not being able to spend her donations at the Canteen, or access to make-up or reporters ? She can claim to be Einstein and her new roommates wont know the difference. No big Berthe's to protect her. Go for it Nurmi. Some one needs to send her a copy of Snake Pit to read while she's waiting.
The present year is 2013. Believe it or not, a lot of thing have changed since 1948.

The Snake Pit
1948 Film
The Snake Pit is a 1948 American drama film directed by Anatole Litvak and stars Olivia de Havilland, Mark Stevens, Leo Genn, Celeste Holm, Beulah Bondi, and Lee Patrick......

How Much things cost in 1948
Yearly Inflation U.S.A. 7.74% UK 6.6%
Average Cost of new house $7,700.00 Average wages per year $2,950.00 Cost of a gallon of Gas 16 cents Average Cost of a new car $1,250.00 Loaf of Bread 14 cents LB of Hamburger Meat 45 cents Science and Mechanics Magazine 20 cents Movie Ticket 60 Cents

More - 1948
http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1948.html
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

One of the more recent changes happened on March 8, 2013 when Mod on this thread requested that the Jodi Arias case be discussed on a seperate thread of its own. Therefore a new thread was started and here's the link --

Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to convict?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TS...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The present year is 2013. Believe it or not, a lot of thing have changed since 1948.
The Snake Pit
1948 Film
The Snake Pit is a 1948 American drama film directed by Anatole Litvak and stars Olivia de Havilland, Mark Stevens, Leo Genn, Celeste Holm, Beulah Bondi, and Lee Patrick......
How Much things cost in 1948
Yearly Inflation U.S.A. 7.74% UK 6.6%
Average Cost of new house $7,700.00 Average wages per year $2,950.00 Cost of a gallon of Gas 16 cents Average Cost of a new car $1,250.00 Loaf of Bread 14 cents LB of Hamburger Meat 45 cents Science and Mechanics Magazine 20 cents Movie Ticket 60 Cents
More - 1948
http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1948.html
Obviously you dont know anyone who has worked at this type of facility. They are as close to hell as one can get.HEll! I could care less how much thinks cost back in your days..
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
One of the more recent changes happened on March 8, 2013 when Mod on this thread requested that the Jodi Arias case be discussed on a seperate thread of its own. Therefore a new thread was started and here's the link --
Well click over to there and I will Copy and Paste it again for you, OK dear.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously you dont know anyone who has worked at this type of facility. They are as close to hell as one can get.HEll! I could care less how much thinks cost back in your days..
Uh huh.....from a 1948 "Snake Pit" movie to now you "know people who worked at this type of facility"......so specifically what facility are you referring to?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
How come you don't talk Grund any more? My files are empty, my Dad will wonder why?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Well click over to there and I will Copy and Paste it again for you, OK dear.
Sure....on your way over have a look at this clip.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/135185_Exclusive_C...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.....from a 1948 "Snake Pit" movie to now you "know people who worked at this type of facility"......so specifically what facility are you referring to?
For some reason you seem to be having problems with your reading ability lately. I noticed you had problems yesterday with understanding what people was posting,
( All except Murphe-y's posts that is )
I hope you haven't hit your head, as you have been so confused since you reappeared as Rambler.- You are the one who is bringing up 1948 All I said is give Jodi the book, my intentions were to educate her on the crazies.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I'm replying to my own post cause I just noticed that somehow the numbers got added to the end..........gawd, I hope Murphey's craziness isn't contagious!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
As a matter of fact, none of the following appeared as trial witnesses, which proves they exist!
<snipped because it was stupid>

Your crazy brand of "logic" never ceases to amaze me, loony one. Many of those people don't exist because they were PROVEN not to exist. They were just more of the skankpig's lies to try to cover up her sleazy activities and the murder she committed. However, I seriously doubt that the police department (can't remember if it was OPD or OCSD cause I don't live and breathe this case) made up an officer and then fired him for lying. Of course, in Ramblerland, I suppose you think they did, as part of the grand conspiracy. The point, which your diseased brain completely missed, is that whether someone was a witness at the trial or not in no way confirms OR negates their existence, you crazy creature. I have no doubt that the cop exists and that his career was destroyed by lying about boinking the skankpig. I fully understand that he was no doubt embarrassed to have been one of the multitude who took that pig up on her offers, but he shouldn't have lied about it after he knew she murdered her child and lied through those big buck teeth to his fellow officers about it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> For some reason you seem to be having problems with your reading ability lately. I noticed you had problems yesterday with understanding what people was posting,
( All except Murphe-y's posts that is )
I hope you haven't hit your head, as you have been so confused since you reappeared as Rambler.- You are the one who is bringing up 1948 All I said is give Jodi the book, my intentions were to educate her on the crazies.
Pardon me for not noticing that the book "Snake Pit" was published two years older - it was apparently written in 1946 by a woman with her own psychiatric issues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Ward

Did someone give it to you, to educate you on your crazies?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
<snipped because it was stupid>
Your crazy brand of "logic" never ceases to amaze me, loony one. Many of those people don't exist because they were PROVEN not to exist..
How can people be PROVEN not to to exist?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I'm replying to my own post cause I just noticed that somehow the numbers got added to the end..........gawd, I hope Murphey's craziness isn't contagious!!!
My crystal ball say it's a bad omen because it represents The Final Curtain Call!

Why, you ask?

Because "numbers at the end" are synonymous with "credit" - credit represents financial numbers, and credits at the end of a film.

Game over!
Ctz

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me for not noticing that the book "Snake Pit" was published two years older - it was apparently written in 1946 by a woman with her own psychiatric issues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Ward
Did someone give it to you, to educate you on your crazies?
I Think that you should get a MRI Brain scan - These "beyond" stupid replies are so unusual thats coming from you .
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you don't talk Grund any more? My files are empty, my Dad will wonder why?
This is the best I could find on short notice. What a bizarre piece of literature, especially considering both of the subjects were mentioned as possibilities of fatherhood, one dead, the other within a few months. Does the babble about hunger and conquering remind you of anything?

But look at the path - it has the Casey Anthony police file number (08-069208) inserted within it. Are you a computer geek? If so, how can that be if the file was last accessed in 2007, well before Caylee disappeared.

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
Eric James Baker
The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."
Name: Description: File Created: Last Accessed: Last Written: Entry Modified: Full Path:
~DF13DE.tmp File, Archive 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 11/05/07 07:45:31AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Doc uments and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temp\~DF13DE.tmp
Eric James Baker > in memory of an old friend:
"We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer." -Jesus Ortiz
forever in my heart.
someone special:
R.I.P. Eric James Baker 12.8.83 - 8.11.07>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 468,261 - 468,280 of483,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,072,600
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 34 min Princess Hey 4,088
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,517
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,386
Orlando heroin 2 hr juice 18
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,396
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,281
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••