CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#505189 Jul 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No ghostkids, memorial claybabies are apparently the going thing.....with age enhancements, they can grow to adulthood and not only maintain their presence at the dinner table but be photographed in family photos, graduation caps, whatever special occasion one desires and even go one to serve as "bragging rights" in a profession of your choice at no cost!
Are you the oldest person in Canada?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505190 Jul 11, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the oldest person in Canada?
"Older and wiser"

Oldest and wisest........

Thanks, but not quite!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505191 Jul 11, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm saying. Caylees remains were put into jewelry that they all wear. Cindy has said that is what they did. Murph has trouble with Caylee not still being alive. It does suck, but that's just the way it is.
A female blond hair was retrieved from the SKULL of OCSO's
alledge VICTIM...14 month old toddler. Caylee was 34 month old,
with dark hair...as you all know!..

OCSO may have cremated the *alledge remains* but the Blond Hair
remains in file....

Homeland Security Disc of Caylee Marie Anthony kidnapping at
The Orlando International Airport July 2nd 2008,
AirTran Airways Flight 862 , Orlando to Atlanta July 2nd 2008
also remains on file...

Who accepted to ADVANCE $25K to destitute Casey to keep this
Secret? Jose? Cheney? Her Sugar Daddy?

How much money did this Fantasy Murder COST to Floridian
taxepayers?

It's ALL about MONEY!
That's why it landed in Federal Bankcruptcy Court!
Follow the Money!

I based my info on FACTS...NOT what Nancy Grace or
Gavaraglia's TV $hows yip-yap to entertain World War ZZZZzzzz

I trust Hon.Judge Kenneth May ., will rule accordingly!

You can Dream in Disney's 9th Circuit Fantasy Prismacolor
all you want W W Z.
Dream`On...
Till hurricane Chantal sucks Florida in the Atlantic!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505192 Jul 11, 2013
Hey World War Z....

Can you see my 4th of July painted American Flag Yet? Keep Trying !
Imagine that for a Canuk in Cali*
Pretty Special hey!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505193 Jul 12, 2013
OT

Canadian report from 1964 revealed Israel's purchase of uranium for nuclear weapons program
BY IAN MACLEOD, OTTAWA CITIZEN JULY 12, 2013 6:40 AM

OTTAWA — Crucial evidence of Israel’s suspected nuclear weapons program was discovered by Canada in 1964, sending shivers through Washington, Ottawa and London, according to newly-surfaced U.S. and British national archives’ papers.

A spring 1964 Canadian intelligence report revealed Argentina had secretly agreed to supply Israel with at least 80 tons of uranium oxide “yellowcake” to fabricate fuel for a mysterious nuclear reactor Israel was constructing with French assistance near the town of Dimona in the Negev Desert.

Spent, or irradiated, reactor fuel can be reprocessed to harvest plutonium for making nuclear weapons and, since 1960, the U.S. and its allies conjectured Israel was pursuing a nuclear weapons program.

But the eye-opening Canadian report, which the U.S. initially doubted, confirmed fears that Israel was ambitiously seeking a secret uranium supply, under which there would be no international safeguards to ensure the yellowcake was used for peaceful purposes.

Forty-three previously secret U.S. and British government archival documents related to the Israeli yellowcake file recently surfaced and have now been published by the U.S. National Security Archives in concert with two nuclear non-proliferation organizations.

More
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/world/Canad...

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505194 Jul 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No ghostkids, memorial claybabies are apparently the going thing.....with age enhancements, they can grow to adulthood and not only maintain their presence at the dinner table but be photographed in family photos, graduation caps, whatever special occasion one desires and even go one to serve as "bragging rights" in a profession of your choice at no cost!
WTF are you babbling about now?!?!?! Claybabies?!?!?!?

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#505195 Jul 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
A female blond hair was retrieved from the SKULL of OCSO's
alledge VICTIM...14 month old toddler. Caylee was 34 month old,
with dark hair...as you all know!..
OCSO may have cremated the *alledge remains* but the Blond Hair
remains in file....
Homeland Security Disc of Caylee Marie Anthony kidnapping at
The Orlando International Airport July 2nd 2008,
AirTran Airways Flight 862 , Orlando to Atlanta July 2nd 2008
also remains on file...
Who accepted to ADVANCE $25K to destitute Casey to keep this
Secret? Jose? Cheney? Her Sugar Daddy?
How much money did this Fantasy Murder COST to Floridian
taxepayers?
It's ALL about MONEY!
That's why it landed in Federal Bankcruptcy Court!
Follow the Money!
I based my info on FACTS...NOT what Nancy Grace or
Gavaraglia's TV $hows yip-yap to entertain World War ZZZZzzzz
I trust Hon.Judge Kenneth May ., will rule accordingly!
You can Dream in Disney's 9th Circuit Fantasy Prismacolor
all you want W W Z.
Dream`On...
Till hurricane Chantal sucks Florida in the Atlantic!
What a sick sick post!

Level 6

Location hidden

#505196 Jul 12, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sick sick post!
Should I send Cindy the REPORT I received...
with her email address on it ?

Should I stirr the sh*t in the bucket and
make a Big Stink? or send it to Juge May?

What do you think cindlee?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#505197 Jul 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, send it to Judge May. His clerk will 'file' it with all your other correspondence.

Level 4

Location hidden

#505198 Jul 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want the truth I think you should worry about being on the Baker act list;

Level 6

Location hidden

#505199 Jul 12, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> If you want the truth I think you should worry about being on the Baker act list;
Sorry honey...
But the Baker Act doesn't exit in my parts of the woods....
Nice try!

Level 4

Location hidden

#505201 Jul 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey...
But the Baker Act doesn't exit in my parts of the woods....
Nice try!
Florida calls it the Baker Act, California calls it Section 5150 Its the same thing! You said your in Ca - Mind if we start calling you Ms 5150 ?

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Loganville, GA

#505202 Jul 12, 2013
SpAoNoKpA wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand nothing.
Free, free at last.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505203 Jul 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, send your imaginary report to everyone, psycho. They'll give it all the time and consideration that it deserves, just as they have the rest of the psycho drivel you've sent. No one is paying attention to your silly delusions, dearie. It's just you and the voices against the real world.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505204 Jul 12, 2013
State attorney Jeff Ashton to prosecute suspects in Osceola Co. shootings

Eyewitness News confirmed Jeff Ashton wants to personally prosecute the suspects charged with random shootings in Osceola County.

It would be his first time handling a high-profile case since he lost the Casey Anthony trial two years ago.

Channel 9's Tim Barber asked why Ashton decided to take on this particular case.

When Ashton was elected state attorney for the ninth circuit, he promised the Casey Anthony trial would not be his last.

Friday he confirmed he's keeping his word.

Ashton's office said he will personally prosecute the young suspects accused of random and deadly shootings that turned Osceola County upside down during the last few weeks.

Ashton declined a request for an interview, so WFTV asked local defense attorney David Hill why he thinks the top prosecutor is taking on this particular case.

"I think that says a lot, you know, that he's going to be physically in there trying the case and getting his hands dirty, so to speak," Hill said.

Hill also said the high-profile case could garner a lot of attention.

The main suspect, 15-year-old Konrad Schafer, told detectives he thought shooting at people would be fun.

The case is complex. There were more than a dozen shootings that were spread out over three jurisdictions.

Even if Ashton loses, Hill doesn't think it will cost him much political capital.

"I think the public doesn't elect or re-elect or not elect a state attorney based on their win loss record," Hill said.

The suspects' hearings are scheduled on July 29.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/state-att...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505205 Jul 12, 2013
Casey Anthony’s parents sell toys at yard sale belonging to Florida mom and her murdered daughter

A yard sale shopper said the items included purses once used by Casey Anthony and an assortment of toys presumably belonging to Caylee Anthony, her murdered daughter. Casey Anthony remains mired in a bankruptcy case filed earlier this year.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/case...

So how long before somebody finds a journal or something like that allegedly written by Casey in one of the items which was sold?

Where's the bookie? I want to lay my bet!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505206 Jul 12, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, send your imaginary report to everyone, psycho. They'll give it all the time and consideration that it deserves, just as they have the rest of the psycho drivel you've sent. No one is paying attention to your silly delusions, dearie. It's just you and the voices against the real world.
For once I agree with you - psycho is right! In how many different ways can a self-proclaimed total stranger directly insert their presence into the center of a murder case, and further, be unable to resist the temptation of blabbing about the significance of their involvement on the internet.

Level 6

Location hidden

#505207 Jul 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
For once I agree with you - psycho is right! In how many different ways can a self-proclaimed total stranger directly insert their presence into the center of a murder case, and further, be unable to resist the temptation of blabbing about the significance of their involvement on the internet.
Hey! Rambler....

Are you saying that "STRANGERS" who witness a "CRIME" all
need to be RELATED to the case...If that is so...anyone that
does witness a Crime cannot report their account to Law Enforcement?

DO YOU WORK FOR OCSO? CALLING EVERYONE A LIAR?
ARE YOU YURI MELICH WIFE?

GET A LIFE PSYCHO!!! I wiped my 4th of July American Flag
off my middle finger...But I can paint it Again....
Imagine That Phony Canuk....

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#505208 Jul 13, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do with the belongings of a dead child? Y'all jumped all over them when they donated the toys that stupid people left out in the rain at the "shrine", now you're jumping because they're selling some stuff that no one can use in their home. Why is it your business what they do with a dead kid's stuff? And you REALLY think that a dead kid gives a damn what happens to her wagon?????
Are you always this charming?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505209 Jul 13, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Rambler....
Are you saying that "STRANGERS" who witness a "CRIME" all
need to be RELATED to the case...If that is so...anyone that
does witness a Crime cannot report their account to Law Enforcement?
DO YOU WORK FOR OCSO? CALLING EVERYONE A LIAR?
ARE YOU YURI MELICH WIFE?
GET A LIFE PSYCHO!!! I wiped my 4th of July American Flag
off my middle finger...But I can paint it Again....
Imagine That Phony Canuk....
Your self-proclaimed psycho connections to this case are more twisted than a barrel of pretzels. You should have shut the lid after your "sighting".

And no, I'm not Yuri Melich's wife nor do I work for OCSO. GA probably knows who she is though, considering he also knows Yuri's mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,457,536
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Basil Fomeen 62,297
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,268
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 6 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu zazz 25,572

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages