CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505045 Jul 2, 2013
* I'm
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505046 Jul 2, 2013
"If these parties were from different states, however, then that suit could be brought in federal court under diversity jurisdiction if the amount in question exceeded the minimum required by statute ($75,000)."

http://www.fjc.gov/federal/courts.nsf/autofra...

Since the original Texas Equusearch civil suit was not filed in Federal Court by Tim Miller of Dickinson, Texas it appears it was filed by the Orlando TES branch. On behalf of whom?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#505047 Jul 2, 2013
THIS is the basis for your whole wack-ass fantasy, Rambler??? All it means is "SHE'S DEAD" and everyone already knew that for krissakes. Many people talk about children who die being "too good for this world", "going home to the Father", etc. You are crazier than I thought..........and I thought you were pretty damn crazy!!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505048 Jul 2, 2013
"This is a developing story. Check back later for updates."

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...

Wonder who's going to develop the story, since the Hot Dog is reporting on the Prosection's defense of George Zimmerman in Sanford.
Red Rudy

Statesboro, GA

#505049 Jul 2, 2013
Caseys case now goes into Federal Court.

Murph, when did TES ever look for a deceased Caylee? Did they ever speak with you about looking for her?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505050 Jul 2, 2013
Yawn....these attorneys are first year law students, right?

After hearing arguments, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May denied the motion to dismiss in part and granted it in part giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to file a new amended complaint against Anthony.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505051 Jul 2, 2013
Red Rudy wrote:
Caseys case now goes into Federal Court.
The bankruptcy of the "destitute" Casey is already in Federal Court, where all bankruptcy matters are heard.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505052 Jul 2, 2013
Casey Anthony gets mixed ruling from bankruptcy judge

By Jeff Weiner and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
10:24 am, July 2, 2013

But Anthony's bankruptcy attorney, David Schrader, said Texas EquuSearch leaders proceeded with searches knowing Anthony had been charged with lying to law enforcement and murder. Texas EquuSearch also relied on information from Anthony's parents.

<snip>

Appearing via telephone Tuesday, Texas EquuSearch attorney Peter Russin said he disagreed with Schrader's arguments and that the organization's leader did meet with Anthony and her parents.

The attorney for Texas Equusearch denied the organization's leader ever met with Anthony and her parents? Whoa, that's a firecracker!

Since Tim Miller has already declared he indeed met with Casey and her parents, then who is Texas Equusearch's real "organizational leader"? Obviously not Tim Miller of Dickenson, Texas, although his sad story behind founding the organization because of his young daughters murder does make for a compassionate headline.

This is getting interesting!

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#505053 Jul 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Casey Anthony gets mixed ruling from bankruptcy judge
By Jeff Weiner and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
10:24 am, July 2, 2013
But Anthony's bankruptcy attorney, David Schrader, said Texas EquuSearch leaders proceeded with searches knowing Anthony had been charged with lying to law enforcement and murder. Texas EquuSearch also relied on information from Anthony's parents.
<snip>
Appearing via telephone Tuesday, Texas EquuSearch attorney Peter Russin said he disagreed with Schrader's arguments and that the organization's leader did meet with Anthony and her parents.
The attorney for Texas Equusearch denied the organization's leader ever met with Anthony and her parents? Whoa, that's a firecracker!
Since Tim Miller has already declared he indeed met with Casey and her parents, then who is Texas Equusearch's real "organizational leader"? Obviously not Tim Miller of Dickenson, Texas, although his sad story behind founding the organization because of his young daughters murder does make for a compassionate headline.
This is getting interesting!
Read it again. There is no denying anything.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505054 Jul 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"If these parties were from different states, however, then that suit could be brought in federal court under diversity jurisdiction if the amount in question exceeded the minimum required by statute ($75,000)."
http://www.fjc.gov/federal/courts.nsf/autofra...
Since the original Texas Equusearch civil suit was not filed in Federal Court by Tim Miller of Dickinson, Texas it appears it was filed by the Orlando TES branch. On behalf of whom?
PS: Tim Miller could not legally give his depositon in Orlando...
He never showed up...remember...

Tim Miller had to give HIS Deposition in his OWN STATE...
Which the Federal Courts does have Jurisdiction.

Rev. Richard Grund, Cobra , Leonard Padilla, Nancy Grace
Mom & Pop Anthony , OCSO,etc....Not only co-operated and
swammed in the Grundy Muddy Waters...they also made sure
Tote mom Kept her mouth shut...in Jail has a criminal..

Did Casey refused to deposit a "Check" in her Bank account???

A Bankcruptcy of this caliber took months to prepare....YET.,
It was ready to be filed..the very same day, The 5th DCA tossed
Yuri Melich assumption (You LIE) in a bag .,out to the curb...
Coincidence ? I think Not!

"They" in Orlando loosely agreed to assume Caylee was GONE HOME!
and had no INTEREST to find out WHO'S HOME she lives in...

Their allegation runth like alligators chunkth in the Sunshine State
Muddy Tank of Just Ice!!

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#505055 Jul 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: Tim Miller could not legally give his depositon in Orlando...
He never showed up...remember...
Tim Miller had to give HIS Deposition in his OWN STATE...
Which the Federal Courts does have Jurisdiction.
Rev. Richard Grund, Cobra , Leonard Padilla, Nancy Grace
Mom & Pop Anthony , OCSO,etc....Not only co-operated and
swammed in the Grundy Muddy Waters...they also made sure
Tote mom Kept her mouth shut...in Jail has a criminal..
Did Casey refused to deposit a "Check" in her Bank account???
A Bankcruptcy of this caliber took months to prepare....YET.,
It was ready to be filed..the very same day, The 5th DCA tossed
Yuri Melich assumption (You LIE) in a bag .,out to the curb...
Coincidence ? I think Not!
"They" in Orlando loosely agreed to assume Caylee was GONE HOME!
and had no INTEREST to find out WHO'S HOME she lives in...
Their allegation runth like alligators chunkth in the Sunshine State
Muddy Tank of Just Ice!!
Beeeaaauuutiful!!!!! LMAO, can't stop. Phew, about wet myself.....

“There's no need to fear! ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#505056 Jul 2, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Beeeaaauuutiful!!!!! LMAO, can't stop. Phew, about wet myself.....
You are a pee on...
DianeAx

United States

#505058 Jul 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the person who committed the $100,000 fraud who TM is attempting to recover his losses from?
Heck no!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505060 Jul 2, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again. There is no denying anything.
Well whatever, "the complaint" was dismissed and it's back to square one.

So much for those depositions of Casey and her parents on July 22nd.....on the cutting room floor they go.
DianeAx

United States

#505061 Jul 2, 2013
I must have missed something, because I thought judge ruled on ZG and RK motions for relief from stay?

I'm really confused about Tim Miller's filings in the bankruptcy case.

I'll have to take another look.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505062 Jul 2, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
I must have missed something, because I thought judge ruled on ZG and RK motions for relief from stay?
I'm really confused about Tim Miller's filings in the bankruptcy case.
I'll have to take another look.
No, according to media reports, the bankruptcy judge toasted both RKs and ZGs state-filed civil suits because Casey is destitute. Both were also given 21 days to refile "the complaints" in the bankruptcy court, who will determine if their cases have merit in a federal court... If that makes sense to you, feel free to explain.

IMO nothing makes sense because of the proven strategy applied to shield what is really going on..... "if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit!"
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505063 Jul 2, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Heck no!
Perhaps I'm referring to this Casey Anthony, who appears to have the ability to call in favours because both charges were dismissed without penalty.

2003-TR-168354-A-O
4278CSE
ANTHONY, CASEY M
08/11/2003
Orlando
Officer, 98 Hearing
Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed
TR- INSURANCE REQUIRED PROOF OF PIP AND PDL

2004-TR-065231-A-O
5668CZU
ANTHONY, CASEY
05/17/2004
Orlando
Officer, 98 Hearing
Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed
TR- DRIVING WITH UNSAFE EQUIPMENT

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#505066 Jul 2, 2013
American Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Deputy Fired For Lying About Sex, Chats With Missing Girl's Mom
Posted in the Orlando Forum
Folks how many cops in Orlando Fl. were screwing Casey Anthony ? How many cops might know about Caylee death ?? You would have to be an idiot to trust a cop in Orange Co. Fl. Folks I don't know one cop WHO IS NOT A LIAR AND MANY ARE CRIMINALS . Read below :
ORLANDO, Fla.-- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.
Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.
When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.
Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.
Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.
The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.
None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.
Rusciano and Anthony had a sexual relationship, D'Onofrio reported.
WTH???????
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505067 Jul 2, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH???????
Do you know why Cheney Mason is in Sanford?

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505068 Jul 2, 2013
American Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Deputy Fired For Lying About Sex, Chats With Missing Girl's Mom
Posted in the Orlando Forum
Folks how many cops in Orlando Fl. were screwing Casey Anthony ? How many cops might know about Caylee death ?? You would have to be an idiot to trust a cop in Orange Co. Fl. Folks I don't know one cop WHO IS NOT A LIAR AND MANY ARE CRIMINALS . Read below :
ORLANDO, Fla.-- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.
Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.
When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.
Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.
Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.
The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.
None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.
Rusciano and Anthony had a sexual relationship, D'Onofrio reported.
W I T H ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patriot 1,262,012
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Doug77 12,712
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Doug77 1,390
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr Lexus1985 2,816
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Milee 72,415
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Milee 18,320
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Tina 97,444
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages