Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504771 Jun 20, 2013
doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
you just don't know what city to stay in crime fighter. lol, confessing to be a dumbass isn't a crime.
Gfy Brad. All you are is a drunken troll.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#504773 Jun 20, 2013
doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
you just don't know what city to stay in crime fighter. lol, confessing to be a dumbass isn't a crime.
Doodles the dog got out of his cage again,shucky darn.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504774 Jun 20, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass, she's in her fifties. She was lying about being young. She also told us that she was married, had two boyfriends and the bull about her being a trust fund baby was the latest. As soon as JaneDear and I posted that link to all her other lies, she immediately had all her previous posts removed. That doesn't sound hinky to you? Oh, I forgot, you are a crusader for the liars, killers and stalkers of the world.
So why, days later, are you continuing to glorify the troll by showering it with your attention and searching threads to repost it's stupid posts?

Go play your childish fighting games on Facebook!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504775 Jun 20, 2013
Date -
06/25/2013
@03:00PM

Case Number -
13-00922-8M7

Debtor -
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER

Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER
1 - Motion for Turnover of Debtor's Computer Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #101

*Judge May's Ruling as to:
1 - Motion to Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #58/73, and Debtor's Response, doc.#85
2 - Motion to Extend Time to object to discharge and/or dischargeability of debt Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, Doc #67, and Debtor's Response, doc.#86
3 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, doc.#68, and Debtor's Response, doc.#90
4 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#69, and Debtor's Response, doc.#89
Judge May/Next Week
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm

Any mention here yet about PENDING litigation proceeding in order to determine if Zenaida Gonzales and Roy Kronk will legally become CREDITORS?

Nope!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504776 Jun 20, 2013
Date -
07/02/2013
@10:30AM

Case Number -
13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375

Debtor -
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at) 1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

2 - Motion to Dismiss Adversary Proceeding by the Defendant, doc.#8

What this pertains to is even more mysterious -- but it appears it's connected to the Casey Anthony Fraud Conviction overwritten to involve Amy.

"False pretences, false representation, actual fraud" are criminal offenses, not civil.

Even more interesting is Tim Miller's name again in the news, two different instances.....theft of his search gear and money illegally debited from the company, insinuations he might shit his nonprofit down, frantic fundraising efforts.

Of course nobody wants to ask the obvious --- a nonprofit organization cannot charge (or demand to recover costs) for it's services so what's the Motion REALLY about?

Does Tim Miller still have the "Justice for Caylee" team behind him, cheering him on? I doubt it....something changed during the Haleigh Cummings search when previous supporters suddenly began seeding alcoholism rumours and lack of faith in his ability to run Texas Equusearch.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504777 Jun 20, 2013
* shut

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504778 Jun 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So why, days later, are you continuing to glorify the troll by showering it with your attention and searching threads to repost it's stupid posts?
Go play your childish fighting games on Facebook!
Gfy Rambler. You aren't any better than she is. You're both pathological liars.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504779 Jun 20, 2013
Shit, wrong thread....meant to post this here.

This pic looks very much like how Tim Miller might have looked about in the '70s.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...

(Topix shut off its profanity filter?)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504780 Jun 20, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Gfy Rambler. You aren't any better than she is. You're both pathological liars.
Whatever.....but my feelings are very hurt that you don't accumulate MY posts and paste them over again to display your outrage.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504781 Jun 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.....but my feelings are very hurt that you don't accumulate MY posts and paste them over again to display your outrage.
That's because you're not worth it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504782 Jun 20, 2013
Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
Tuesday, June 18, 2013

HOUSTON (KTRK)-- Texas Equusearch officials say criminals have stolen thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

The non-profit group says it happened around 1:15pm Tuesday in the parking lot of the Golden Corral off Interstate 45 South at Fuqua.

The group says a van, 2 ATVs, a GPS, guns and phones all were stolen and estimates the loss to be around $45,000.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504783 Jun 20, 2013
"Galveston County jail records show 48-year-old Vernon Armentor was being held Thursday on credit OR debit card abuse charges."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/06/20/texas-equu...

Ha, funny. Some reports say Armentor committed theft with a company CREDIT card, others say it was a DEBIT card......this reporter rides the fence.

What do you say MarsMan -- how come Galveston authorities can't tell the difference between a debit or credit card theft?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504784 Jun 20, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're not worth it.
Well I was only going by what you wrote......"You aren't any better than she is."

If I'm not any better, then that makes me worse, right?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#504786 Jun 21, 2013
Was she the one who thought Ding and Dong had lame ass stories? Well..........she should be banned for that remark alone! The nerve.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a crazy white chick. I'm not THE crazy white chick.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#504787 Jun 21, 2013
Spooky don't hang out with Dear Jane. She'll get you in all sorts of trouble.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass, she's in her fifties. She was lying about being young. She also told us that she was married, had two boyfriends and the bull about her being a trust fund baby was the latest. As soon as JaneDear and I posted that link to all her other lies, she immediately had all her previous posts removed. That doesn't sound hinky to you? Oh, I forgot, you are a crusader for the liars, killers and stalkers of the world.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504789 Jun 21, 2013
OT
Big cats in the big house: Calgary Zoo plan to move lions, tigers to courthouse
Calgary Herald June 21, 2013 5:51 AM

The big cats from the Calgary Zoo will likely be moved possibly to holding cells at the Calgary Court Centre, the Herald learning early this morning.

The cats could be evacuated from the zoo to cells at the new court centre to ensure they would be safe from flood waters, confirmed Bruce Burrell, director of Calgary Emergency Management Agency.

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/cats+house+Calga...

Over the past couple of days there's been a lot of disastrous flooding in Calgary and Southern Alberta. But I'm not so sure I believe this particular story will come to pass but it does offer an amusing twist.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504791 Jun 21, 2013
THE SADDLEDOME, HOME TO THE NHL CALGARY FLAMES IS COMPLETELY FLOODED ALONG WITH ALL OF STAMPEDE PARK
CALGARY - The Saddledome is flooded up to row 10 and Calgary Stampede officials say they can only hope to overcome a flood-swamped exhibition grounds and put on the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth next month.
When asked if the show will definitely be a go, Stampede spokesman Kurt Kadatz said: "We'll do an assessment of the situation and are working hard to deliver the 2013 Stampede."

With only two weeks until the Stampede is scheduled to begin, facilities throughout the park were mired in muddy water Friday from an overflowed Elbow River.

Kadatz said the scope of the damage won't be entirely clear until the water's recede.

More-
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/a...

I can't believe that anyone familiar with Alberta, let alone our provincial politicians, would dare compare this massive devastation in Calgary and Southern Alberta to cleanup of the fire in the little town of Slave Lake with a population less than 7,000. It just demonstrates how out of touch with reality they are.

:-(

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Chula, GA

#504794 Jun 21, 2013
LizW wrote:
Was she the one who thought Ding and Dong had lame ass stories? Well..........she should be banned for that remark alone! The nerve.<quoted text>
I know ,right!

sheesh

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Chula, GA

#504795 Jun 21, 2013
LizW wrote:
Spooky don't hang out with Dear Jane. She'll get you in all sorts of trouble.<quoted text>
LOL
Probably so.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504796 Jun 21, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Probably so.
I have no problem with that. Trouble is fun sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,156,507
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr jrw 96,719
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) Sat eddie 45
Notebooks Sat Tan 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando