Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504862 Jun 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
First this, leading to the question of why an ambulance attendant responding to a 911 call would think someone taken from a mansion to the hospital was "returning home to die". Isn't that sort of backwards?
"The body of Michael Jackson had become so frail paramedics failed to recognise the superstar, believing he was a hospice patient returning home to die.
Ambulance man Richard Senneff yesterday told jurors in the Jackson family’s £31bn compensation battle against Jacko’s concert promoter the singer looked “chronically ill” as they fought to try and resuscitate him.
Mr Senneff, who said he could see Jacko’s ribs when called to his home in June, 2009, added:“He was very pale and underweight.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/micha...
Then this.... If this is true, and no human has ever survived this long, how does the witness know it is possible for even 60 days?
Expert: Michael Jackson went 60 days without real sleep
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 3:04 PM EDT, Fri June 21, 2013
"Jackson may be the only human ever to go two months without REM -- rapid eye movement -- sleep, which is vital to keep the brain and body alive. The 60 nights of propofol infusions Dr. Conrad Murray said he gave Jackson to treat his insomnia is something a sleep expert says no one had ever undergone."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/21/showbiz/jackson...
*******
Who cares? Please engage Ngrace in some inane debate, she's wandering around bothering other threads.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

#504863 Jun 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
First this, leading to the question of why an ambulance attendant responding to a 911 call would think someone taken from a mansion to the hospital was "returning home to die". Isn't that sort of backwards?
"The body of Michael Jackson had become so frail paramedics failed to recognise the superstar, believing he was a hospice patient returning home to die.
Ambulance man Richard Senneff yesterday told jurors in the Jackson family’s £31bn compensation battle against Jacko’s concert promoter the singer looked “chronically ill” as they fought to try and resuscitate him.
Mr Senneff, who said he could see Jacko’s ribs when called to his home in June, 2009, added:“He was very pale and underweight.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/micha...
Then this.... If this is true, and no human has ever survived this long, how does the witness know it is possible for even 60 days?
Expert: Michael Jackson went 60 days without real sleep
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 3:04 PM EDT, Fri June 21, 2013
"Jackson may be the only human ever to go two months without REM -- rapid eye movement -- sleep, which is vital to keep the brain and body alive. The 60 nights of propofol infusions Dr. Conrad Murray said he gave Jackson to treat his insomnia is something a sleep expert says no one had ever undergone."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/21/showbiz/jackson...
*******
The reason is clear. Due to him being hooked up to that type of equipment, and having a personal Doctor at your bedside,and the table full of meds next to his bedside.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504864 Jun 23, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> The reason is clear. Due to him being hooked up to that type of equipment, and having a personal Doctor at your bedside,and the table full of meds next to his bedside.
Do you understand the definition of "hospice"?

Hospice patients are awaiting the "final curtain call", so to speak.....the opposite to emergency response treatment.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504865 Jun 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the definition of "hospice"?
Hospice patients are awaiting the "final curtain call", so to speak.....the opposite to emergency response treatment.
You're both wrong. Hospice patients are typically not "hooked up to equipment", nor do they have a physician at their bedside 24/7, but they are also not "awaiting the final curtain call". They're living the end of their lives with their symptoms controlled and in many cases feeling better than they have in a long time. However, they do not typically call 911, although some families ignore the patient's wishes at the last second. What the EMT probably REALLY thought was that MJ was a terminally ill patient (not necessarily the same thing as a hospice patient) due to his emaciated appearance. And again..........who cares how a child molester died? I hope it was painful.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504866 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're both wrong. Hospice patients are typically not "hooked up to equipment", nor do they have a physician at their bedside 24/7, but they are also not "awaiting the final curtain call". They're living the end of their lives with their symptoms controlled and in many cases feeling better than they have in a long time. However, they do not typically call 911, although some families ignore the patient's wishes at the last second. What the EMT probably REALLY thought was that MJ was a terminally ill patient (not necessarily the same thing as a hospice patient) due to his emaciated appearance. And again..........who cares how a child molester died? I hope it was painful.
Awaiting "the final curtain call" is indeed death by dignity, but it does not involve screching ambulances with siren's blaring to emergency treatment centers.

I don't know about laws in California, but here only an ambulance is allowed to transport a deceased hospice patent, taking the body to a hospital morgue on a non-emergency basis where a death certificate is then completed. That's entrely different to an emergency 911 call -- an ambulance attendant would certainly know the difference and it's doesn't matter what you hope he thought.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504867 Jun 23, 2013
"The body of Michael Jackson had become so frail paramedics failed to recognise the superstar, believing he was a hospice patient returning home to die."

"Ambulance man Richard Senneff yesterday told jurors in the Jackson family’s £31bn compensation battle against Jacko’s concert promoter the singer looked “chronically ill” as they fought to try and resuscitate him."

********

Paramedic: Alleged Michael Jackson ambulance tape is a hoax
By Alan Duke, CNN
February 24, 2010 8:11 p.m. EST

Los Angeles, California (CNN)-- A paramedic who rushed Michael Jackson to a hospital the day he died said a recording purported to be him calling the emergency room is a fake, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.

A British tabloid posted the recording online, suggesting it was evidence that Jackson had no pulse at the time, contrary to what his personal doctor said.

The audio "has been determined NOT to be the voice of any member of the Los Angeles Fire Department," fire spokesman Brian Humphrey said in a written statement Wednesday.

"The Firefighter/Paramedic who handled communications for that incident has confirmed to LAFD Administration that the voice is not his," Humphrey said.

One initial cause of skepticism about the recording was that the speakers did not use "standard protocol or established practice" followed by professional paramedics when they communicate with hospital staff, Humphrey said.

More -
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/24/m...

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

#504870 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Please engage Ngrace in some inane debate, she's wandering around bothering other threads.
Click on *more orlando topix * if you want to see who is the one who is wandering around bothering other threads? A "certain someone" makes Rambler look like he's asleep on the job.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504872 Jun 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"The body of Michael Jackson had become so frail paramedics failed to recognise the superstar, believing he was a hospice patient returning home to die."
"Ambulance man Richard Senneff yesterday told jurors in the Jackson family’s £31bn compensation battle against Jacko’s concert promoter the singer looked “chronically ill” as they fought to try and resuscitate him."
********
Paramedic: Alleged Michael Jackson ambulance tape is a hoax
By Alan Duke, CNN
February 24, 2010 8:11 p.m. EST
Los Angeles, California (CNN)-- A paramedic who rushed Michael Jackson to a hospital the day he died said a recording purported to be him calling the emergency room is a fake, according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.
A British tabloid posted the recording online, suggesting it was evidence that Jackson had no pulse at the time, contrary to what his personal doctor said.
The audio "has been determined NOT to be the voice of any member of the Los Angeles Fire Department," fire spokesman Brian Humphrey said in a written statement Wednesday.
"The Firefighter/Paramedic who handled communications for that incident has confirmed to LAFD Administration that the voice is not his," Humphrey said.
One initial cause of skepticism about the recording was that the speakers did not use "standard protocol or established practice" followed by professional paramedics when they communicate with hospital staff, Humphrey said.
More -
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/24/m...
Anyone would with months of REM sleep deprivation and his dependency to prescription drugs. Plus he was bald and wore a wig. So I'm sure the perv did look like a hospice patient.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504874 Jun 23, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone would with months of REM sleep deprivation and his dependency to prescription drugs. Plus he was bald and wore a wig. So I'm sure the perv did look like a hospice patient.
There is a huge difference between whether the ambulance attendant said "MJ looked like a hospice patient" OR "he failed to recognize the superstar, believing he was a hospice patient returning home to die".

Another quote of the medic is "he assumed he was a cancer patient who came home to die".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504875 Jun 23, 2013
My theory continues to be that at one time Michael Jackson was to become "token king" of HallelujahLand but he was working with the authorities all along.

There is a mountain of ambiguity regarding his alleged death.....and anyone with a half braincell can tell this was not him:

&sn s=em

There were at least a half a dozen distinctly different superstar "Michael Jacksons" over the years......how can anyone be certain who the assumed hospice patient was if even the medic in attendance didn't know?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504876 Jun 23, 2013
I haven't noticed any loyal supporters leading an online financial campaign to raise funds for Texas Equusearch to ensure it will still be afloat by July 2nd and onward, and to finance the battle over the imaginary contract agreed upon with the penniless Casey Anthony.

*******

Man calls on community to save struggling Texas Equusearch
Thursday, June 20, 2013

HOUSTON (KTRK)-- We have seen them at many scenes along the years, helping search for those lost in our area. But now, Texas Equusearch is unsure of its future. And that's not sitting right with one man. He's putting out a call to the community for its help, and says he'll put his money where his passion is.

More
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#504877 Jun 24, 2013
LOL..........when my brother-in-law first bought a home computer, I thought that was a crazy idea. Go figure in 20 year every house in American would have multiple computers.

By the time I was a teen we had cable and remote controls for the TV's but prior to that we had to get up to change the TV channel. When I would tell my kids about that they thought that was just so barbaric.
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. I remember when my husband came home with a VCR. It was terribly expensive & I was mad at him for making such a big purpose without consulting me.
Funny you write that about phones -- I'm not a phone talker either. Never have been, except when I was a teenager. The phone was glued to my ear then.
Or should I say I was glued to Alexander Graham Bell while he worked out the kinks? You know how ancient we are. In fact, Al & I used to date.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#504878 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
My theory continues to be that at one time Michael Jackson was to become "token king" of HallelujahLand but he was working with the authorities all along.
There is a mountain of ambiguity regarding his alleged death.....and anyone with a half braincell can tell this was not him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V6Q1JPaQ56kXX&sns=em
There were at least a half a dozen distinctly different superstar "Michael Jacksons" over the years......how can anyone be certain who the assumed hospice patient was if even the medic in attendance didn't know?
You're nuts. Just nuts. Purely nuts. Incredibly, amazingly, enormously.........NUTS.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504879 Jun 24, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nuts. Just nuts. Purely nuts. Incredibly, amazingly, enormously.........NUTS.
Just so there's no confusion, you think she's nuts, right?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504880 Jun 24, 2013
Michael Jackson trial: How long can you survive without sleep?
By Megan Gannon
Published June 24, 2013

"There's no evidence that REM sleep deprivation by itself will kill anyone," Dr. Jerome Siegel, professor of psychiatry at UCLA, told LiveScience.

<snip>

In famous experiments in the 1980s at the University of Chicago, scientists kept rats from sleeping by jolting them awake every time they nodded off. The animals consistently died within two weeks, but Siegel thinks their deaths may have had more to do with the surge of the stress hormone cortisol and increase in blood pressure every time they were woken up than the sleep deprivation.

"What they're dying of is being repeatedly awakened which is quite different from sleep deprivation," Siegel said. "If you stay up all night, none of this happens."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/06/24/mich...

********

What a dimwit comment!

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#504881 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
My theory continues to be that at one time Michael Jackson was to become "token king" of HallelujahLand but he was working with the authorities all along.
There is a mountain of ambiguity regarding his alleged death.....and anyone with a half braincell can tell this was not him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V6Q1JPaQ56kXX&sns=em
There were at least a half a dozen distinctly different superstar "Michael Jacksons" over the years......how can anyone be certain who the assumed hospice patient was if even the medic in attendance didn't know?
Of course it's not Michael Jackson. It's blatantly obvious that it's Jesse Grund in a wrinkled bodysuit, wearing a wig.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504882 Jun 24, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's not Michael Jackson. It's blatantly obvious that it's Jesse Grund in a wrinkled bodysuit, wearing a wig.
Speaking of Jesse Grund, why do you suppose his father is no longer giving the public regular updates on how badly his son's life is ruined? Indeed, considering the Rev's song-and-dance for the media was exactly the same as Zenaida Gonzalez's - Casey ruined her life too - sad thing he didn't hop on the lawsuit/bankrupcy stage as well, eh? Not even a book......nada.

Considering the immense sympathic and loyal internet following that supported Jesse, fan clubs, teams, whatever, I'm surprised not to notice an online petition demanding to know if he's doing better now. The Rev reminds me of a flighty teenager who dumps all their troubles on others, the situation passes but does not have enough consideration to inform those friends the crisis is over......meanwhile the friends remain concerned over nothing.. Likewise, it's even less becoming when a Reverand does it, demonstrating a lack of respect for people.

Pardon my imagination, but recalling the Rev's professed ownership over those he "discipled", it appears his flock is wavering and this is a thinly veiled shout out! Hellllllo, hellllloooo! LOL

@swordesedge
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
https://mobile.twitter.com/swordsedge
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504883 Jun 24, 2013
Paris Jackson’s recent suicide attempt ‘wasn’t the first time’: Daughter of Michael Jackson hinted at cutting in secret blog, will continue with treatment
The 15-year-old reportedly had a secret Tumblr blog filled with disturbing images and messages related to cutting and suicide.

BY NANCY DILLON / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2013, 1:01 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

**********

Isn't there any laws in the US to protect minors from scandal stories in the media?

If there isn't, there should be.

Where's all the "child protection and rights advocates"?

Absolutely silent!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504884 Jun 24, 2013
Brad Pitt has a secret tape of the ‘World War Z’ zombies re-enacting Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ video.
June 23, 2013

Pitt’s World War Z recreated Michael Jackson’s Thriller

LOS ANGELES - FM - Brad Pitt has revealed the zombies on ‘World War Z’ recreated Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ video on set and he has the “special” moment on tape.

The 49-year-old star is excited about showing people the unique footage when the time is right after extras playing the zombies in the apocalyptic action movie replicated the dance performed by the living dead in the iconic 1983 music video, which sees the them jig alongside the late singer who also turns into a zombie. Brad - who is engaged to Angelina Jolie - told Nuts magazine:“They did re-enact Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ video and we have that on tape. It’s pretty special.

“I’m going to show people one day. You know, it was more than we were working long nights there.

“We were up all night, so you need a little light-heartedness. We had a Halloween party out there and everything.”

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspa...

The above is loaded with innuendo but you can figure it out, except especially to notice this partial sentence......

".......after extras playing the zombies in the apocalyptic action movie replicated the dance performed by the living dead in the iconic 1983 music video, which sees the them jig alongside the late singer who also turns into a zombie."

MarsMan, you're the resident literary expert.......what is the LITERAL translation of this snippet please?

late

Adjective
Doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time: "his late arrival".

Adverb
After the expected, proper, or usual time.

Synonyms
adjective. tardy - belated - former - deceased - recent - backward

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#504885 Jun 24, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Jesse Grund, why do you suppose his father is no longer giving the public regular updates on how badly his son's life is ruined? Indeed, considering the Rev's song-and-dance for the media was exactly the same as Zenaida Gonzalez's - Casey ruined her life too - sad thing he didn't hop on the lawsuit/bankrupcy stage as well, eh? Not even a book......nada.
Considering the immense sympathic and loyal internet following that supported Jesse, fan clubs, teams, whatever, I'm surprised not to notice an online petition demanding to know if he's doing better now. The Rev reminds me of a flighty teenager who dumps all their troubles on others, the situation passes but does not have enough consideration to inform those friends the crisis is over......meanwhile the friends remain concerned over nothing.. Likewise, it's even less becoming when a Reverand does it, demonstrating a lack of respect for people.
Pardon my imagination, but recalling the Rev's professed ownership over those he "discipled", it appears his flock is wavering and this is a thinly veiled shout out! Hellllllo, hellllloooo! LOL
@swordesedge
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
https://mobile.twitter.com/swordsedge
Why do you suppose there is NO ONE commenting on the case from FIVE YEARS AGO? Unlike you, everyone has moved on.

Time for you to get over your crazy Grund obsession. The only one who brings him up is you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blessed 8 min MeMe 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 14 min MeMe 18,121
Entertainment 27 min Very social 1
Friends 30 min Very social 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min jimi-yank 53,037
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,224,041
POS Forestiere 3 hr YAKNOWME 1
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]