CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
PuffPuffPass

Grimsby, Canada

#505018 Jul 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Dundas is not a County. It's a Parish in the County of Kent, in New Brunswick..
I assume "A Parish" goes back centuries to when the French/Catholic Church divided up it's area. Is that correct?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_County,_New...
If that's what the wikipedia tells you then it must be so. You sure know how to party. Should I pass the dutchie prom the left hand side or what? hahahahahaha
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505019 Jul 1, 2013
PuffPuffPass wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers from most excellent fantastic Dundas County New Brunswick! WHOOOOOOO!HOOOOOOOO! Canada is the best country in the world!!!!!! Yup, have had a couple "toasts" this weekend hahahahaha. P.P.P. dude?
"To clarify, parishes no longer exist except simply as geographical expressions. Local Service Districts replaced them, and even though many of them (not all) do have the same boundaries and names as their predecessor parish, they are not the same thing and the parish concept is completely defunct."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parishes...

Not only does Dundas County in New Brunswick not exist, but Dundas Parish in New Brunswick is defunct. Oh well, history and geography is not a prerequisite for Canadisn citizenship. LOL

Happy Canada Day, by the way!
PuffPuffPass

Grimsby, Canada

#505020 Jul 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"To clarify, parishes no longer exist except simply as geographical expressions. Local Service Districts replaced them, and even though many of them (not all) do have the same boundaries and names as their predecessor parish, they are not the same thing and the parish concept is completely defunct."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parishes...
Not only does Dundas County in New Brunswick not exist, but Dundas Parish in New Brunswick is defunct. Oh well, history and geography is not a prerequisite for Canadisn citizenship. LOL
Happy Canada Day, by the way!
Seeing you live here, you would know,hahahahahaha. Toke?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505021 Jul 1, 2013
Here's some history for you......The Parish of Dundas and other parishes were boundaries present prior to the Confereration of Canada, which you'd notice because today is Canada's 146th birthday.(=b. 1867).

http://journals.hil.unb.ca/index.php/Acadiens...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505022 Jul 1, 2013
PuffPuffPass wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing you live here, you would know,hahahahahaha. Toke?
Sorry but the Province of New Brunswick is nowhere near Alberta.
PuffPuffPass

Grimsby, Canada

#505023 Jul 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Here's some history for you......The Parish of Dundas and other parishes were boundaries present prior to the Confereration of Canada, which you'd notice because today is Canada's 146th birthday.(=b. 1867).
http://journals.hil.unb.ca/index.php/Acadiens...
Rock on reddeer sistah hahahahaha, too much fracking and not enough f@#$%^& is your problem. Toke?
PuffPuffPass

Grimsby, Canada

#505024 Jul 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but the Province of New Brunswick is nowhere near Alberta.
hey good one, you got my point in one guess hahahahahaha!!!! I'd offer yet again, but SL took the last of it! hahahahahahaha I'll go get the baggie.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505025 Jul 1, 2013
PuffPuffPass wrote:
<quoted text>. Toke?
Official anthem of your "parish"?

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505028 Jul 1, 2013
More woe for "Woe is Me". Seems everyone wants to turn a gloomy hymn into a happy song....imagine!

Unofficial “anthem” of Alberta floods by Canadian musicians aims to lift spirits
By The Canadian Press, CP July 1, 2013 3:01 PM

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/Unofficial+anthe...
http://www.calgaryherald.com/Unofficial+anthe...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505029 Jul 1, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying he does walk, are they going to put him in the zoo for an exhibit or release him back into the wild so he can kill again? I would say he is more chimpanzee than gorilla, but maybe you can go to wikipedia and figure it out.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
"In time we hate that which we often fear"
- Shakespeare, William

Tis true - hate, anger = fear.
DianeAx

United States

#505030 Jul 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
What happened to the Orlando branch of Texas Equusearch, anyone know?
EquuSearch Opens Orlando Branch
Last Updated: Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Orange --
ORLANDO -- Missing people now have a new voice.
One hundred and fifty volunteers signed on to start the Orlando branch of Texas EquuSearch.
They held their first official meeting Tuesday night with Tim Miller and his crew.
Miller's core group will train new members each month.
James Copenhaver, a retired law enforcement officer and private investigator, will help lead the Orlando organization.
He said all of the people involved are unpaid volunteers.
"It's tonight's the kick off. We're getting some office space situated in Orlando and we're going to start taking cases right away," said Copenhaver.
The new EquuSearch branch is funded through donations. Members said they're looking for corporate sponsors.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Because one of the Orlando leaders' was busted?

http://crimeshots.com/WhereIsHaleigh.html
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505032 Jul 1, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Because one of the Orlando leaders' was busted?
http://crimeshots.com/WhereIsHaleigh.html
Are you referring to the person who committed the $100,000 fraud who TM is attempting to recover his losses from?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505034 Jul 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Of any of the said bankruptcy proceedings, the Tim Miller/Equusearch twist piques my interest the most because he and the organization's involvement was heavily promoted by the internet masses almost from the beginning of this case.
I'd never heard of TES before and as the storyline was written, that a volunteer group would be relied upon to take over the search for evidence and the remains of a 2 year old child without scrutiny of its membership seemed totally wangy to me. You can still find traces on the internet of self-proclaimed Casey-hating flockers excitedly planning to travel to Orlando and join the highly publicized searches.
What was further puzzling was how the reputation of Tim Miller was godlike.......some Websleuther named "Friday" even tried to write the story that it was TM who GA reached out to, who talked him out of suicide! TM was everywhere, his people were going to solve Haleigh Cummings disappearance as well.
Shortly after that internet rumours abounded that TM was an alcoholic who had fallen off the wagon, and was no longer competent in his leadership of TES, suggesting something happened. I'm still curious to know what that something was. I'm not noticing widespread support of these fraud allegations.....and I especially notice ngracie is not jumping up and down in gleeful anticipation that Casey is given the opportunity to sanction Jose Baez's drowning scenario as being the truth.
Of further interest, it was TM's attorney Marc Wites, who made a statement that Caylee's biological father might know WHEN the child died, and on the publicly released questionaire Casey never answered, she was asked to document his name, address and phone number.....
If you go back...2 weeks after CNN broadcasted..Florida Missing Child Caylee Anthony (July 21st 2008)...Nancy Grace got on board,
on July 22nd & 23d 2008...Next in line who CREATED mass international media News attention to Orange County Jail and the Anthony's Hopespring Dr. 24/7 is no other than Leonard Padilla hen he publicised he would Bail Casey out of OC Jail on *1/2 Million Bond*..saying HE would make her talk!

HE,*Leonard Padilla* assumed and insisted Casey was lying and assumed and insisted Caylee was dead! He *Padilla* was at Nancy
Grace beckon call...and He *Padilla* assumed and insisted Caylee was in the bottom of the lake...that sent the frog men to dive with the alligators to create Media "Dramatization" ........

Leonard Padilla & Friends from California.,assumed and insisted
He was doing a favor to a Friend in New York...to HELP...Casey $#*&%!?...the same Friend who collected thousands of dollars in Donation for The Caylee Memorial on Suburban , who refused to provide the IRS Tax Forms...to the volunteers., etc,etc...

I found out , from good source, here in California., that Leonard
did get himself in deep sh*t legaly with his involvment in the case..and the reason why HE has been keeping quiet. Leonard Padilla
was the Media IN$TIGATOR hen he went on Good Morning America on the
6th or 8th of August 2008 to get the ball rolling.

Follow the Money Rambler...

Level 6

Location hidden

#505035 Jul 2, 2013
Leonard Padilla may very well be served to testify
in Federal Court as a birthday gift..on July 10th
this year...

Tim Miller searched for a LIVE Caylee
vs
Leonard Padilla searched for a DEAD Caylee

Just sayin...

Level 6

Location hidden

#505036 Jul 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/orlando-fl/TC3LAN0SQDVO8SSS3
A Topix thread demonstrating the frenzy of delusional volunteers who mistakingly thought they were looking for a body of a murdered child....not an alive child who had been kidnapped.
Who was the delusional volunteer, who told other potential JURORS and one duty officer (at the Casey Anthony ,Juror Selection)...
that she had volunteered in the search for Caylee in Orlando,
that sent Judge Belvin Perry fuming ,forcing him to reselect another hundreds ., called on "Jury Duty"?

Who was that Volunteer? volunteering mayhem and confusion?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#505037 Jul 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Leonard Padilla may very well be served to testify
in Federal Court as a birthday gift..on July 10th
this year...
Tim Miller searched for a LIVE Caylee
vs
Leonard Padilla searched for a DEAD Caylee
Just sayin...
Padilla had a better chance of finding her since she was dead the day the skankpig took her from the Anthony's home and suffocated her. Skankpig should have just confessed and saved the taxpayers a lot of money.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505038 Jul 2, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go back...2 weeks after CNN broadcasted..Florida Missing Child Caylee Anthony (July 21st 2008)...Nancy Grace got on board,
on July 22nd & 23d 2008...Next in line who CREATED mass international media News attention to Orange County Jail and the Anthony's Hopespring Dr. 24/7 is no other than Leonard Padilla hen he publicised he would Bail Casey out of OC Jail on *1/2 Million Bond*..saying HE would make her talk!
HE,*Leonard Padilla* assumed and insisted Casey was lying and assumed and insisted Caylee was dead! He *Padilla* was at Nancy
Grace beckon call...and He *Padilla* assumed and insisted Caylee was in the bottom of the lake...that sent the frog men to dive with the alligators to create Media "Dramatization" ........
Leonard Padilla & Friends from California.,assumed and insisted
He was doing a favor to a Friend in New York...to HELP...Casey $#*&%!?...the same Friend who collected thousands of dollars in Donation for The Caylee Memorial on Suburban , who refused to provide the IRS Tax Forms...to the volunteers., etc,etc...
I found out , from good source, here in California., that Leonard
did get himself in deep sh*t legaly with his involvment in the case..and the reason why HE has been keeping quiet. Leonard Padilla
was the Media IN$TIGATOR hen he went on Good Morning America on the
6th or 8th of August 2008 to get the ball rolling.
Follow the Money Rambler...
You have to be factual about these things.......

Nancy Grace
Aired Sept 25, 2008

GRACE: I want to go to bounty hunter out of Sacramento, California, who first posted the half a million dollar bail to release mom Casey Anthony from jail. He later came off that bond. Leonard Padilla is with us.

Leonard, I was thinking when I showed the little angel that a bible school teacher has sent me that Caylee will never have those memories, those happy childhood memories.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: No, that`s.

GRACE: None of that.

PADILLA: That`s for sure. I`ve got six grandsons and I run roll call just about every day if not twice a day, but let me explain something to you about the people that still think she`s alive.

They are precluding, forgetting the FBI lab and the University of Tennessee air samples.

GRACE: What`s the cause.

PADILLA: And the other thing.

GRACE:. is because they want to.

PADILLA: I know. I know, but you have to be factual about these things.

<snip>

Another thing that you brought up last night, she -- you know there`s always some truths in what Casey says. When she said that Universal gave her the cell phone, the cell phone was given, but not by Universal. It was given to her by Richard Grund.

There`s always a speck of truth in everything she says. The phone was, yes, given to her, but not by Universal. Richard Grund gave her that phone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/2...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505039 Jul 2, 2013
TODAY - this hearing is not going to be a lengthy affair......the Judge has a half a dozen cases to hear between 10:30 and 10:45am.....two minutes each!

Judge May

07/02/2013
@10:30AM

13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery (pl) Peter D. Russin (at) v. Casey Marie Anthony (df) David L Schrader (at)

1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

2 - Motion to Dismiss Adversary Proceeding by the Defendant, doc.#8, Response filed by Creditor, Doc.#12

http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505040 Jul 2, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Grace
Aired Sept 25, 2008
<snip>
Another thing that you brought up last night, she -- you know there`s always some truths in what Casey says. When she said that Universal gave her the cell phone, the cell phone was given, but not by Universal. It was given to her by Richard Grund.
There`s always a speck of truth in everything she says. The phone was, yes, given to her, but not by Universal. Richard Grund gave her that phone.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/2...
More:

Notice Leonard Padilla does not say WHEN Richard Grund gave Casey the cellphone. Then later, in June 2009 this hamdwritten statement appears in discovery - Richard Grund admitting he gave Casey a cellphone with a highly questionable story that the cellphone was given to her September 2007 even though he never mentioned one word to police in his interview earlier that same month and he denied any direct association to Casey at any time following the spring of 2006.

IF you recall, the cellphone was a critical piece of evidence because the entire world was using the PINGS from those released cellphone records to look for where Caylee's dead body was located.

And if you notice, this statement isn't worth a hill of beans because it is dated September 26, 2008 but not notarized until June 10, 2008.....meaning no one was present when it was written.

All highly suspicious!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/9271048/Casey-Ant...

So yeah, given it was Lenny Padilla who outed the information regarding the source of the cellphone on a Nancy Grace show, I can see why he's not be a most favourite person on the Rev's list.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#505041 Jul 2, 2013
Nancy,Grace
Sept 22, 2008

GRACE: Now, at the time Caylee was born, it`s my understanding that Casey Anthony wanted to put his name on the birth certificate.

GRUND: Almost immediately.

GRACE: Now, at the time Caylee was born, it`s my understanding that Casey Anthony wanted to put his name on the birth certificate.

GRUND: He said, No, let`s wait and do a paternity test first.

GRACE: Did she want a paternity test?

GRUND: No, she did not. She was actually angry with him about it.

GRACE: And said?

GRUND: That she just didn`t want -- didn`t want to do it. But she had no choice.

<snip>

GRACE:.....Mr. Grund, how did your son react when he learned he was not the biological father?

GRUND: Well, it was eight weeks after Caylee was born, and by then he was emotionally invested. And while most guys would have been happy, he was emotionally devastated.

The Rev lies like a sidewalk and his ridiculous stories make it appear as if Jesse was a total blinking idiot.

The results of the ZERO probability paternity test released in discovery indicate the DNA samples were submitted on August 15th and the report was completed August 18th...when Caylee was just over a week old.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/12279661/Casey-An...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,582,682
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 58 min zazz 98,481
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 hr Rosco 1,158
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) 16 hr ummm 47
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun Lily1 41
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun Agents of Corruption 63,946

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages