CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#504818 Jun 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
TES & Volunteers Hard at Work Searching for Caylee Anthony
Tim Miller, Texas Equusearch and the many volunteers have been hard at work in the Florida heat and humidity. I am sorry that I have not been posting more; however, I have been ankle deep in water, being attacked by condors what they refer to down here as mosquitos and rummaging through the woods and thick brush.
<snip>
Does anyone know what the layout of the local underground sewer system is like in that area? How accessible is it? Has anyone checked it? If not, they should.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/08/31/tes-volun...
Sewers too! This person who commented thinks Caylee might have been hiding out in a sewer!
It's a good thing you wouldn't volunteer in Calgary even if you could.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504819 Jun 22, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you wouldn't volunteer in Calgary even if you could.
You need to discuss this on two threads?

All I can guess is you think Calgary is some kind of one-horse hick town, that unskilled labour will be invited in to help cleanup and rebuild.....bring your pails, mops, hammers and nails, oh and byob. Yehaw!

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#504820 Jun 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can guess is you think Calgary is some kind of one-horse hick town, that unskilled labour will be invited in to help cleanup and rebuild.....bring your pails, mops, hammers and nails, oh and byob. Yehaw!
No, I don't think Calgary is a hick town. I've been there, and I know it isn't.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504821 Jun 22, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think Calgary is a hick town. I've been there, and I know it isn't.
Then quit attempting to make light of another city's very serious floodng disaster just so you can make youself appear superior.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504822 Jun 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people volunteer in many capacities at the time of disaster. However, I realize that you're much too busy listening to the voices, cutting and pasting irrelevant drivel, and typing out your ridiculous theories to be bothered with HELPING anyone. Best that already traumatized people not be exposed to your diseased thought processes, anyway. Carry on with your voices, cutting and pasting, and typing of ridiculous theories.

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#504823 Jun 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Then quit attempting to make light of another city's very serious floodng disaster just so you can make youself appear superior.
I was not making light at all of the situation. Although you didn't hesitate to scoff at the peril that Hurricane Sandy brought.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504824 Jun 22, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not making light at all of the situation. Although you didn't hesitate to scoff at the peril that Hurricane Sandy brought.
I never make light of people in tragic situations -- only at pretend do-gooders like you who shrill at disasters because you think it proves some grand supernatural battle between god and the devil is the cause of everything.... the people caught in the middle are meaningless to you, unless it brings you attention because you're "related" to one if them. I've seen it played over and over on these Topix threads.

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#504825 Jun 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I never make light of people in tragic situations -- only at pretend do-gooders like you who shrill at disasters because you think it proves some grand supernatural battle between god and the devil is the cause of everything.... the people caught in the middle are meaningless to you, unless it brings you attention because you're "related" to one if them. I've seen it played over and over on these Topix threads.
I have never believed there is any kind of supernatural battle between God and the devil. I do not know of anyone, including the posters on these threads, who believes that.

You are disugsting.

I can only imagine the kind of world you live in.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504828 Jun 22, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never believed there is any kind of supernatural battle between God and the devil. I do not know of anyone, including the posters on these threads, who believes that.
You are disugsting.
I can only imagine the kind of world you live in.
I live in a world where the safety of people comes first, not last, and it's recognized only crazy people think volunteers should rush in to "clean up" a major flood with a bucket, a mop and a scrub-brush.....in a boat?

I also understand why that's a difficult concept for you to comprehend.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#504830 Jun 22, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
The same world you live in Here. You are no different than anyone here, except you are very very old. When that happens women tend to think they know it all. Face it, you used to be important to someone?
That makes her superior to you then.

You've never been important to anybody and that includes your ignorant parents and the rest of your degenerate family.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#504831 Jun 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a world where the safety of people comes first, not last, and it's recognized only crazy people think volunteers should rush in to "clean up" a major flood with a bucket, a mop and a scrub-brush.....in a boat?
I also understand why that's a difficult concept for you to comprehend.
A person who has proven for over five years she has no comprehension skill's has a lot of room to tell somebody else they have a comprehension problem.
Guess they wont let you go volunteer to help your comrades in Calgary Huh.
They generally wont let some one under house arrest and GPS tracking on their ankles to leave the designated area.

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#504832 Jun 22, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
The same world you live in Here. You are no different than anyone here, except you are very very old. When that happens women tend to think they know it all. Face it, you used to be important to someone?
You know, Brad, I'd bet the farm I'm younger than you are. But whatever floats your pretend yacht.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#504833 Jun 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar have read for five years making light over people in tragic situation's, the only ones you don't berate are accused Killers,you put them on a pedestal above all others
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504834 Jun 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
They generally wont let some one under house arrest and GPS tracking on their ankles to leave the designated area.
I take it you're speaking from experience?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504835 Jun 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> Liar have read for five years making light over people in tragic situation's, the only ones you don't berate are accused Killers,you put them on a pedestal above all others
Not one of you have expressed one single word of compassion toward thousands of people in Southern Alberta who's lives have been directly impacted through loss of their homes, unknown damage to their homes, loss of personal belongings, loss of their workplace/business income for an unknown period of time, not to forget mentioning lives lost/injury which has not yet been formally reported upon plus the atmosphere of uncertainty in general.

“trixie”

Level 2

the mad russian

#504836 Jun 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of you have expressed one single word of compassion toward thousands of people in Southern Alberta who's lives have been directly impacted through loss of their homes, unknown damage to their homes, loss of personal belongings, loss of their workplace/business income for an unknown period of time, not to forget mentioning lives lost/injury which has not yet been formally reported upon plus the atmosphere of uncertainty in general.
You mean like all the concern & compassion you expressed over the people whose lives were devastated by Hurricane Sandy? For all the people killed in the recent spate of tornadoes?

Like that?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504837 Jun 22, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like all the concern & compassion you expressed over the people whose lives were devastated by Hurricane Sandy? For all the people killed in the recent spate of tornadoes?
Like that?
Yes, just like that.

So lets hear it from you.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504838 Jun 22, 2013
"Redford spoke to reporters Saturday in Medicine Hat, where she praised an “incredibly integrated team of first responders” working to prepare the city.

"This will be a very challenging time for Medicine Hat," she said. "There will be a lot of uncertainty and people will be afraid. I want people to know we have the opportunity to get through this."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/story/2...

Maybe this Premier needs a motivational speaking course? Telling people they WILL BE uncertain and afraid is not exactly builfing confidence. What a twit!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504839 Jun 22, 2013
City of Medicine Hat · 4,942 like this
2 minutes ago ·
We have received quite a few inquiries regarding "price gouging". This is something that falls under the Emergency Management act, and Emergency Management can, where necessary, fix prices for food and other essential supplies for the duration of the state of local emergency. However – bottled water is not essential at this time. City of Medicine Hat staff has put significant effort in to protecting and maintaining our safe drinking water. Bottled water is not necessary; the tap water in Medicine Hat continues to meet the highest standards.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php...

Medicine Hat is south of Calgary, not far too from the Montana border.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504840 Jun 23, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Redford spoke to reporters Saturday in Medicine Hat, where she praised an “incredibly integrated team of first responders” working to prepare the city.
"This will be a very challenging time for Medicine Hat," she said. "There will be a lot of uncertainty and people will be afraid. I want people to know we have the opportunity to get through this."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/story/2...
Maybe this Premier needs a motivational speaking course? Telling people they WILL BE uncertain and afraid is not exactly builfing confidence. What a twit!
Yeah, don't you hate it when people are realistic and honest??? Your diseased brain really hates that, huh?!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,264,593
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 min Princess Hey 18,068
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 14 min Princess Hey 9,392
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 17 min Princess Hey 12,195
News Exercise regimens offer little benefit for one ... 2 hr Art 4
News Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares (Mar '07) 3 hr mozorufe 297
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... 5 hr Matty5876 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages