Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Powdy! You're Welcome. Google Bradville man. If it's your idea of awesome, maybe you should pass on the puffpuff. You can get other things in Canada like whiskey, can't you?
Yeah, the whiskey is ok here. I am just pissed we don't know where the girls are now posting? Did anyone send you any email regarding that? Or, was it just me you sent mail to?

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Dundas, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, they are not graduates of the Casey Anthony School of Parenting.
PMed you.:) Spooky is out sic today.
doodles

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
Friday -
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is who murdered Caylee and staged her body to implicate Casey and possibly others including Jesse Grund or George and Cindy.
That the child ended up in a trash filled swamp with a "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" tshirt is indicative the murderer is a diabolical psychopath.
Ngrace replied:
<quoted text>
No it's not proof of murder.
It is proof, though, that the crime scene was staged to LOOK like it was MURDER.
Gee, I wonder who would know the best way to frame somebody when the heat was getting ratcheted up and certain people were giving someone a second look-see.
Hmmmmm, could it be after the ill-fated State depo? I noticed at trial time, certain elements denied during the State depo were readily admitted to as a preemptive strike before they could be impeached.
Gosh, some people are so dumb or so needy, they have to justify the truth in their own mind, even when there was evidence they didn't want to see.
Ngrace wrote ( Sunday)-
<quoted text>
THE DUCT TAPE WAS NOT ON THE SKULL!
Gosh, how many more days will it take ngracie to reexamine how dots connect to the discovery of a staged murder victim with no evidence of murder,
HAHA! i finally found where they came from! you must be the person named rambler that those people who set up shop in our local topix think is me!! please go tell them you are NOT me! they are so rude and i didnt do anything to them at all!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/princeton-wv/...

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! i finally found where they came from! you must be the person named rambler that those people who set up shop in our local topix think is me!! please go tell them you are NOT me! they are so rude and i didnt do anything to them at all!
you sure are a doofus. Little whiner
doodles

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure are a doofus. Little whiner
namecall all you want! i dont do that because they taught me better way back in kidergarten!!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Little Snake...
You might want to ask "Cobra"!!!
This post of yours just proves my point Murphey
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

doodles wrote:
<quoted text>

whats funny is when one Google's Princeton WV Casey Anthony or Jodi, and see how many other names you have used - most post are with/out caps too just like Dayz . Its radical to see how many replies you get that uses black Locations not the blue . Just like on this forum, huh?
Do you have any certain time of the day when you turn back into Rambler or just on a whim ? Do you wanta be my friend?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Riverside wrote:
I cant believe she is still free to roam .
Don't you Love it, when a Plan comes together!

Believe it! or Not!

What ever happenned to Mr.Wisdom, Rambler and ngrace?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> This post of yours just proves my point Murphey
Prove what , Little Snake?
What's your point?
Try to Prove it!!!
You'll "HIT a Brick Wall!"
Ask Cobra!!!or Padilla!!!
Smile!
doodles

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
whats funny is when one Google's Princeton WV Casey Anthony or Jodi, and see how many other names you have used - most post are with/out caps too just like Dayz . Its radical to see how many replies you get that uses black Locations not the blue . Just like on this forum, huh?
Do you have any certain time of the day when you turn back into Rambler or just on a whim ? Do you wanta be my friend?
i just checked back in here and i dont know what you are talking about. these people you think i am are probably getting a big laugh at my expense and at yours because i am NOT them.

ive never posted on a casey anthony thread except to defend some friends back during the trial when we got a buch of true crime followers in the princeton forum from out of state. i normaly dont follow court cases at all and i dont give a darn about casey anthony.
Riveside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
i just checked back in here and i dont know what you are talking about. these people you think i am are probably getting a big laugh at my expense and at yours because i am NOT them.
ive never posted on a casey anthony thread except to defend some friends back during the trial when we got a buch of true crime followers in the princeton forum from out of state. i normaly dont follow court cases at all and i dont give a darn about casey anthony.
Well Rambler, you've convinced me 100% that your not you, now try working on the rest of 'these People' LMAO
doodles

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

you know what? i dont care what any of you think anymore. what the heck ever!
Riveside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

doodles wrote:
you know what? i dont care what any of you think anymore. what the heck ever!
then why did you have to post the new thread where everyone went ? I told ya I believe ya
doodles

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Riveside wrote:
<quoted text> then why did you have to post the new thread where everyone went ? I told ya I believe ya
because they were being rude to me and accusing me of being someone else. i was trying to prove i wasnt this rambler person. i thought he or she would speak up and say they werent me or something but they never did. oh well! i dont care! everybody can think im rambler or whoever else they want to.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
because they were being rude to me and accusing me of being someone else. i was trying to prove i wasnt this rambler person. i thought he or she would speak up and say they werent me or something but they never did. oh well! i dont care! everybody can think im rambler or whoever else they want to.
Ok we will

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

O M G >>>>>me too. Did they also teach you that if you have to resort to name calling during a discussion that you more than likely have weak points. Or that name calling is more of a reflection on the person doing it than one they're doing it to?

Anyway........

I don't know what you maybe being Rambler is all about but I know how you can settle it once in for all.

A simple question. How do you feel about The Grund people?
doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
namecall all you want! i dont do that because they taught me better way back in kidergarten!!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Cheer up.
Trust me there's much worse posters to be accused of being than Rambler. You can tell whoever thinh
doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
doodles

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

LizW wrote:
O M G >>>>>me too. Did they also teach you that if you have to resort to name calling during a discussion that you more than likely have weak points. Or that name calling is more of a reflection on the person doing it than one they're doing it to?
Anyway........
I don't know what you maybe being Rambler is all about but I know how you can settle it once in for all.
A simple question. How do you feel about The Grund people?<quoted text>
i dont know who grund people are??
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know who grund people are??
LIAR
Ctz

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
Rambler is in that darn "Jodi Fog" again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••