CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504935 Jun 25, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngracie and I are having a power struggle, much like I noticed earlier happening on Twitter which later got erased....not saying who but it most certainly was totally unbecoming of a person in her capacity. Toxic!
What are you talking about THIS time?

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#504936 Jun 25, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about THIS time?
Rambler says you 'banished' her from this thread. How or why she thinks that, I've no idea.

This twitter thing is new, & again, I've no idea what she's talking about. But I rarely do.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504937 Jun 25, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler says you 'banished' her from this thread. How or why she thinks that, I've no idea.
This twitter thing is new, & again, I've no idea what she's talking about. But I rarely do.
Thanks for the info, Marce. Who knew I was so omnipotent?

I gotta' cut down on my daily dose of kryptonite.

Truth be told, I've been following the Trayvon Martin case, gavel to gavel, commercial free, in real time.

As to twitter, I don't do it, except I am following the latest on my favorite local female news anchor, Martha Sugalski, and her newborn triplets! Such happy news is hard to resist.

:)

“trixie”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

the mad russian

#504938 Jun 25, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info, Marce. Who knew I was so omnipotent?
I gotta' cut down on my daily dose of kryptonite.
Truth be told, I've been following the Trayvon Martin case, gavel to gavel, commercial free, in real time.
As to twitter, I don't do it, except I am following the latest on my favorite local female news anchor, Martha Sugalski, and her newborn triplets! Such happy news is hard to resist.
:)
Triplets! Holy mackerel! Hope the mom & babies are healthy.

Yeah, back off that kryptonite, why don't you.

I don't tweet at all. I find it annoying & rather pointless. I am not following the Zimmerman case b/c I know I'll get so mad.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504939 Jun 25, 2013
Hey Marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Triplets! Holy mackerel! Hope the mom & babies are healthy.
Yeah, back off that kryptonite, why don't you.
I don't tweet at all. I find it annoying & rather pointless. I am not following the Zimmerman case b/c I know I'll get so mad.
I agree, the GZ case is tough to watch...the family's pain is so heartbreaking, I only hope this trial brings them peace and that something good will come out of this tragic case. Today, they showed a picture of Trayvon at the crime scene, and it was so sad to see, I think the only dry eye in and out of that courtroom, was Zimmerman's.

OT: Martha and her triplets have been a local story to watch unfold since she first plopped 3 sets on booties on the anchor desk and shared her news with the world. And now she's giving us more, with her daily updates and pix from her hospital room. It might be local but it's a story to warm everyone's heart.........everyone loves a new baby......especially so when there are 3!

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504940 Jun 26, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I told you Rambler that Zaneida and Kronk's Civil matter
will ende up in Tampa's Federal Bankcruptcy Court...
So, they got another 31 days...Cool!!!
You are right rambler...
You know NOTHING about AMERICAN LAW...DEER!!!
Your infatuation with your Reverend Grund is blinding you Deer!!!
Tess want's to depose Casey Anthony on July 22nd and Cindy and George on July 23rd...Ha!ha!ah!....
As usual...Your frustration and ignorance goes hand in hand...
You can't even begin to understand...
Just Keep Ramblin Deer...
Have FUN!!!!
Sheriff Smurf...hi!hi!hi!
Not 31 - only 21.......which probably refers to the deadline for the PROOF OF CLAIM being filed by ALL creditors. Even though the media story has toddered between assets and no assets, you recall at one time the Judge did extend the date for the PROOF of CLAIM to be filed? Because if there's NO assets, that Gonzalez, Kronk or TES proceed with litigation to win their bogus civil suit is a flagrant waste of the court system.

"A Proof of claim in bankruptcy, in United States bankruptcy law, is a document filed with the Court so as to register a claim against the assets of the bankruptcy estate. The claim sets out the amount that is owed to the creditor as of the date of the bankruptcy filing and, if relevant, any priority status. Although a document called a Claim in Bankruptcy is used in proceedings in both Canada and the United States, in the United States, the document is properly termed a Proof of Claim. The form is different although they share many similar aspects."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claim_in_bankrup...

As far as "Tess" deposing anyone, likewise the bankruptcy court will be required to uphold its PROOF of CLAIM. But since it requests to be EXEMPT from discharge, why would it to ask the same court for authority to proceed with depositions? The storyline sucks!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504941 Jun 26, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go numnuts,Don't get your depends in a knot. In May, TES filed a complaint in bankruptcy court objecting to Anthony's attempt to discharge her debts through bankruptcy. Russin filed three deposition notices this week.
He wants to depose Anthony on July 22 in St. Petersburg — the region where she is supposedly living now. Russin's filing requests Anthony produce a list of documents ranging from her communications made to law-enforcement and comments made to the media.
Russin wants to depose both George and Cindy Anthony on July 23 in Orlando, and has asked for similar documents.
"We're just trying to get the truth," Russin said.
This has nothing to do with the storyline......

"Russin's filing requests Anthony produce a list of documents ranging from her communications made to law-enforcement and comments made to the media."

It's too late for a reset.

The reported civil suit filed by TES claims Casey Anthony PERSONALLY told Tim Miller she believed Caylee was still alive, which resulted in the wasteful search in swamps, fields, forests, lakes, rivers, etc by 4,500 searchers for an ALIVE CHILD because Casey knew all along the child was dead...according to Jose Baez's "trial testimony". The fruitless search for an ALIVE CHILD, conducted by fraudulent request of Casey, cost TES $100,000 which therefore it is looking to recoup......even though she is "destitute" and according to other reports, apparently so is TES.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504942 Jun 26, 2013
Case Number 13-00922-8M7
1 - Motion for Turnover of Debtor's Computer Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #101

"There was no decision made on turning over Anthony’s laptop, which could hold information about her life story or hidden assets."
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-ant...

The anticiapated saga, that Casey's entire Truth Manefesto will be found on the computer, is ruined by the defense's response to the selling of life story rights....that her story has never been written and only exists in her memory.

What's interesting about this motion is it refers to "the Debtor's Computer" but nothing about WHO presently has possession of it. Really, if "the debtor" has possession and knows of incriminating evidence on it, any fool could destroy it or switch it by being forewarned weeks in advance of the requirement to hand it over.

While it could be argued a Computer and a Laptop is one and the same, I question why the motion states "a computer" which is not a listed asset in the bankruptcy form downloaded to the media site.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504943 Jun 26, 2013
"Meanwhile, it also suggested in court Tuesday that Casey will turn over her laptop to the bankruptcy trustee, to see if there's any evidence of Casey's finances on that computer."
http://m.wesh.com/news/claims-against-casey-a...

"It was suggested..." LOL

Is it routine in the US that anyone who declares bankruptcy must turn over their computer to the court to determine if there's "evidence of finances" on it?

Sounds like a fishing expedition!

Just saying, but unless the computer is suspected to contain accounting records of Black Market dealings, that seems a little over the line toward invasion of privacy.
OMG

Mount Holly, NJ

#504944 Jun 26, 2013
I can't believe Rambler is still spending her life rambling 24/7. Surely your asse must have the worse sores from sitting all day and night on topix.
Red Rudy

Reidsville, GA

#504947 Jun 28, 2013
How can Tim Miller claim he was looking for an alive Caylee when he never spoke to any of the live sightings witnesses.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504948 Jun 28, 2013
Red Rudy wrote:
How can Tim Miller claim he was looking for an alive Caylee when he never spoke to any of the live sightings witnesses.
Appears Ron Stucker, Chief of Criminal Invesitgation Division would be the person who could settle if TES was searching for an alive child or a dead body, since it was under his authority on Sept 3, 2008 the request was made to give Tim Miller $5,000 "to assist in the search of Caylee Marie Anthony".

And I'm curious why OSCO has access to "federal forfeiture funds".

Tim Miller also declares he was "working in conjunction with the Sheriff's Office..........This is standard operating procedure as TES seeks information as to the most appropriate places for us to seek as to maximize our resources when we are conducting our searches...."

Pages 6-8
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2009-08/48...

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504950 Jun 29, 2013
Looks like you've bored even the nutcases out of here, Rambler. Maybe this thread will FINALLY die.

“Bridge for Sale”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Mesa

#504955 Jun 29, 2013
Paula Yolanda Deen wrote:
<quoted text>
So we see two of your other hats Iron man 3 and retired Professional..
It's the only way you can ever get a good jit -loser
LOL!!!!!! Jesus, what kind of cray cray are you people? When I tried to post here before, the grief they gave me for being "Brad" was ridiculous. Now,I judge a post for being funny, I'm that guy. Paranoid much?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#504958 Jun 29, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
Sniff, sniff. Gross. Putrid trailer trash rolled in cigarettes, junk food and cheap booze about an hour ago.
This forum has to be closed for health reasons.
Take a shower, pigface. In acid.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504959 Jun 29, 2013
George Zimmerman trial: Casey Anthony connection

By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

2:53 pm, June 28, 2013
The George Zimmerman trial Friday prompted TV's legal analysts to think back to the Casey Anthony case. The comparison was highly unfavorable to the prosecution.

The state was falling into the same trap as the Anthony prosecutors, said Debra Ferwerda, legal analyst for WOFL-Channel 35. "They're basically arguing something that they can't prove," she said. "If they can't prove second-degree murder, they should stand up and say,'We concede. We can't prove that.' "

More
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...

While not all circumstances in a murder can be proven, the similar weakness in these two cases appears to be lack of convincing motive.....other than both suddenly turned into A MONSTER one day.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#504960 Jun 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
George Zimmerman trial: Casey Anthony connection
By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer
2:53 pm, June 28, 2013
The George Zimmerman trial Friday prompted TV's legal analysts to think back to the Casey Anthony case. The comparison was highly unfavorable to the prosecution.
The state was falling into the same trap as the Anthony prosecutors, said Debra Ferwerda, legal analyst for WOFL-Channel 35. "They're basically arguing something that they can't prove," she said. "If they can't prove second-degree murder, they should stand up and say,'We concede. We can't prove that.' "
More
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...
While not all circumstances in a murder can be proven, the similar weakness in these two cases appears to be lack of convincing motive.....other than both suddenly turned into A MONSTER one day.
Skankpig was a monster long before she killed her kid, and Mr. Zimmerman isn't a monster at all. Mr. Zimmerman is a man who defended his life from a monster.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504961 Jun 29, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Skankpig was a monster long before she killed her kid, and Mr. Zimmerman isn't a monster at all. Mr. Zimmerman is a man who defended his life from a monster.
So then what do you suppose makes people become "monsters"?
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#504962 Jun 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So then what do you suppose makes people become "monsters"?
Having to scroll by comments submitted by Inbreds from Red Deer might be the main factor in the majority of cases.
youtube

AOL

#504963 Jun 30, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min VetnorsGate 1,564,437
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 13,005
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 6 hr Murphey_Law 175
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,447
News Adam Walsh case to be declared closed (Dec '08) Fri SmartestOne 404
Song Title Game (Apr '15) Fri Princess Hey 663
One Word (Jul '10) Fri Princess Hey 2,535

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages