CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504751 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
I know this will come as some bad news but the Spring, Texas chick has bolted. Hope it wasn't something I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...
Thanks, JaneDear for the link. I'm still laughing.
I don't suppose you noticed the first two posters on that thread are from Spring, Tx.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504752 Jun 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you noticed the first two posters on that thread are from Spring, Tx.
As a matter of fact, I did. Who would know her better than the people at her local topix. The very fact that she had a number of posts removed after that link was posted and bolted of this forum, says it all.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504753 Jun 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be correct, because otherwise Casey's attorneys would have raised a stink if their own investigators discovered the date was arbitrarily changed.
Brilliant work, Sherlock.
I should have been keeping count of how many times I've posted this -- if you haven't "got it" yet, you never will.....just to say I notice that your expectation that "the defense would have raised a stink" is one of the reasons why the reverse psychology strategy works. Go with the flow, beat a psychopath at his own game by not battling lies or it will make one look even guiltier!

Presumed Guilty - page 327 (my capitalization)
OUR STRATEGY WAS ALWAYS TO TAKE THE NEGATIVE THINGS THAT THE PROSECUTORS THREW AT US AND TO ADOPT THEM AS OUR OWN, RATHER THAN FIGHT THEM, AND I DO THINK THAT HELPED US A GREAT DEAL.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504754 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, I did. Who would know her better than the people at her local topix. The very fact that she had a number of posts removed after that link was posted and bolted of this forum, says it all.
Your depth of gullibility knows no bounds.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504755 Jun 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your depth of gullibility knows no bounds.
If you actually bothered to notice, some of the monikers she used here, she also used on that other forum on the second page. Add that to the enormous stupid questions she asked there 3-4 years ago, so similar in writing style and the same stupid insults, it shows your idiocy knows no bounds.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#504756 Jun 19, 2013
The fact that this thread still exists is telling, someone's getting paid.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#504757 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
I know this will come as some bad news but the Spring, Texas chick has bolted. Hope it wasn't something I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...
Thanks, JaneDear for the link. I'm still laughing.
Hey ,no problem.
That was fun.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#504758 Jun 19, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the crazy white chick? I already know Janedear haha (kidding).
Maybe?
I'm a crazy white chick. I'm not THE crazy white chick.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504759 Jun 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ,no problem.
That was fun.
She deserved it after the way she behaved.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504760 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually bothered to notice, some of the monikers she used here, she also used on that other forum on the second page. Add that to the enormous stupid questions she asked there 3-4 years ago, so similar in writing style and the same stupid insults, it shows your idiocy knows no bounds.
Just how do you suppose a writer can easily create distinctive prose for varied and unique characters?

There are dozens of software packages to enable it.

http://www.creativewritingsoftware101.com/sof...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#504761 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually bothered to notice, some of the monikers she used here, she also used on that other forum on the second page. Add that to the enormous stupid questions she asked there 3-4 years ago, so similar in writing style and the same stupid insults, it shows your idiocy knows no bounds.
Yep.
I posted quotes from that forum before the link was even posted and she immediately called me a stalker.
White chick is probably a lot of things...very bright just isn't one of the things.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504762 Jun 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I posted quotes from that forum before the link was even posted and she immediately called me a stalker.
White chick is probably a lot of things...very bright just isn't one of the things.
She stalked every thread I was on looking for old posts of mine so she could make up lies and attempt to insult me. A mental midget for sure.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504764 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
She stalked every thread I was on looking for old posts of mine so she could make up lies and attempt to insult me. A mental midget for sure.
Oh but you outsmarted a teenager - ain't you a wily one!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504765 Jun 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, five years later you've just realized Sgt John Allen may have forgotten to enter your sighting in a discovery release, eh? Goodness, aren't you a swift one.
Your first story here was that it was Cobra, Richard Grund's PI, who you told - as a matter of fact that would have been before anyone knew Cobra was the Rev's PI or had anything to do with the case including protecting the Rev from unknown forces, and you also said that Cobra didn't take you seriously. Are you now suggesting that Cobra and Sgt John Allen are one and the same?
Federal Rule 27 I know nothing about since I'm not an Amercan, feel free to explain what you're referring to.
No Deer Rambler..
You just can't comprehend...Cobra IS William Eugene Staubs..
Florida Bounty Hunter...Friend of Richard Grund whom requested his services when the Anthony suggested that Jesse Grund...Son of Richard Grund was responsable for Caylee's drowning...Well., they tried anyway...

Cobra did take me so seriously when he was threatenned going to Moore Haven., that he ask me " Who the hell are you?"...

Yiks! Rambler..
I was being sarcastic saying "Oh! Man...dont tell SGT.John Allen forgot to mention my affidavit in discovery..." Lighten Up eh!

Sgt.John Allen is Sgt.John Allen...and
Cobra is Florida Bounty Hunter William Eugene Staubs.

As far as Federal Rule 27..
See : Subpoena Duces Tecum.
make sure you read all the way down the rules
when it comes to the Florida Ninth Circuit Court.
( In REAL TIME )...

You can also check This Topix thread post # 481274
My name is mentionned before the snip.,above Jesse Grund's name.

Now, If you'll excuse me,I got to get some ZZZZ'Z ,I'm
taking off at 5:00AM on a trip...

Have a good one rambler...Sweet Dream!
2940
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504766 Jun 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
No Deer Rambler..
You just can't comprehend...Cobra IS William Eugene Staubs..
Florida Bounty Hunter...Friend of Richard Grund whom requested his services when the Anthony suggested that Jesse Grund...Son of Richard Grund was responsable for Caylee's drowning...Well., they tried anyway...
Cobra did take me so seriously when he was threatenned going to Moore Haven., that he ask me " Who the hell are you?"...
Yiks! Rambler..
I was being sarcastic saying "Oh! Man...dont tell SGT.John Allen forgot to mention my affidavit in discovery..." Lighten Up eh!
Sgt.John Allen is Sgt.John Allen...and
Cobra is Florida Bounty Hunter William Eugene Staubs.
As far as Federal Rule 27..
See : Subpoena Duces Tecum.
make sure you read all the way down the rules
when it comes to the Florida Ninth Circuit Court.
( In REAL TIME )...
You can also check This Topix thread post # 481274
My name is mentionned before the snip.,above Jesse Grund's name.
Now, If you'll excuse me,I got to get some ZZZZ'Z ,I'm
taking off at 5:00AM on a trip...
Have a good one rambler...Sweet Dream!
2940
Yes, and a Cobra is a serpent -- which continues to be very amusing that a Rev would hire a serpent to protect him, while proclaiming to stand at the front lines in support of god's violent spiritual battle against the devil who is spawning demon-people usng UFO alien serpents sent to earth.

But your story makes no sense. Neither does the purpose of anyone innocence of involvement to an unrelated person's murder hire a Private Investigater in an "ongoing personal investigation"......and then be outraged after the trial over the finger pointing that never occurred.

In this snippet, do you notice "Staubs" is misspoken as "Staub"? Son of fitness pioneer, William Staub? Maybe.

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 8, 2009 - 20:00:00 ET

GRACE: You are seeing the finger being pointed at former fiance Jesse Grund by Lee Anthony. Now, he`s only going on what his sister, tot mom, has told him. That was when former lover Tony Lazzaro wore a wire for police. And you are seeing a four-shot within that car, within that vehicle where they were meeting, and brother Lee going on and on and on.

With me tonight, former fiance Jesse Grund`s family with us, father Richard Grund. Mr. Grund, thank you for being with us. I`m sure that a huge burden was lifted off you the day that tot mom was finally indicted, after so many people were pointing the finger at your son, who, I might add, cooperated, took a polygraph, the works with police.

Was there a point where your family was concerned tot mom would actually plant physical evidence against your son?

RICHARD GRUND: Thank you for having me, Nancy. Let me explain something. This hasn`t ended. This burden continues to go on. This effort to implicate my son, now myself and my wife, continues. So the burden hasn`t been released in that regard. And let me state this very clearly. This is an ongoing personal investigation. I have a private investigator named William Staub (ph) getting me all the evidence, so this is far from over.

But let me answer the question about the planting of evidence. I found Casey`s shower (ph) visit to Jesse on July 1st very bizarre for somebody who showed up clean at 10:30 in the morning, actually had an apartment where she could take a shower...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/0...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504767 Jun 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as Federal Rule 27..
See : Subpoena Duces Tecum.
make sure you read all the way down the rules
when it comes to the Florida Ninth Circuit Court.
( In REAL TIME )...
You can also check This Topix thread post # 481274
My name is mentionned before the snip.,above Jesse Grund's name.
Now, If you'll excuse me,I got to get some ZZZZ'Z ,I'm
taking off at 5:00AM on a trip...
Have a good one rambler...Sweet Dream!
2940
As for this, what's most remarkable is how your original proclamation of being an UNINVOLVED witness to a sighting of a live Caylee, Casey, Zenaida - none of whom you have ANY personal connection - has morphed into your inflated and egotistical self-importantance in ____(fill-in-the-blank)_______ _ spearheaded by your presumption to be in a position of such great influence that you have the ability to drive the entire court system at various levels!

You're online blabbing is what gives you away -- you are much too personally invested in future legal proceedings.

Do you understand how that mirrors The Rev, eh Sheriff SMurph?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504768 Jun 20, 2013
OT
Added On June 19, 2013
Richie Malone shot pictures and a brief video of a waterspout Wednesday in Grand Isle, Louisiana.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...

*******

Richie Malone.....haha!

Notice what's wrong with this video? All the angry storm clouds are perfectly still.....it's appears to be a fabricated video of a photo with a crackly sound background dubbed in and a glimpse of a potted plant in the forefront, blown by a fan. LOL

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504769 Jun 20, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but you outsmarted a teenager - ain't you a wily one!
What a dumbass, she's in her fifties. She was lying about being young. She also told us that she was married, had two boyfriends and the bull about her being a trust fund baby was the latest. As soon as JaneDear and I posted that link to all her other lies, she immediately had all her previous posts removed. That doesn't sound hinky to you? Oh, I forgot, you are a crusader for the liars, killers and stalkers of the world.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Princeton, WV

#504770 Jun 20, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass, she's in her fifties. She was lying about being young. She also told us that she was married, had two boyfriends and the bull about her being a trust fund baby was the latest. As soon as JaneDear and I posted that link to all her other lies, she immediately had all her previous posts removed. That doesn't sound hinky to you? Oh, I forgot, you are a crusader for the liars, killers and stalkers of the world.
you just don't know what city to stay in crime fighter. lol, confessing to be a dumbass isn't a crime.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504771 Jun 20, 2013
doodles unleashed wrote:
<quoted text>
you just don't know what city to stay in crime fighter. lol, confessing to be a dumbass isn't a crime.
Gfy Brad. All you are is a drunken troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 19 min Just Roxie 9,520
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Maverick 808 19,157
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,278
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 22,507
3 word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 13,662
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,213
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,795
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Incognito4Ever 1,278,293
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages