CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504741 Jun 19, 2013
RogerThat wrote:
.
BIBLE ID's Upright believers VS worldly believers
http://youtu.be/xmaemV5ONUA
.
We're supposed to believe "God created the heavens and earth", but needs an automated voice on a Youtube video to remind man to 100% submit to him "your mind, your thoughts, your spirit, your body, your will and your very life itself......"!

Foolishness! LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504742 Jun 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So where's the link to your tip?
You did report your sighting as soon as you learned of Caylee's disappearance, didn't you?......given in Dec, 2008 you already presumed you'd be a defense witness.
I First called the Hotline number that CNN aired on July 21st 2008...around 5:00PM EST.

Then I did much more...than providing my sworned affidavit with my
Glades County Sheriff ID Photo...to Sgt. John Allen...
The rest is for me to know Deer!

Do you have a link of your Topix Registration Rambler?

3619
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504743 Jun 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I First called the Hotline number that CNN aired on July 21st 2008...around 5:00PM EST.
Then I did much more...than providing my sworned affidavit with my
Glades County Sheriff ID Photo...to Sgt. John Allen...
The rest is for me to know Deer!
Do you have a link of your Topix Registration Rambler?
3619
So where's the link to your tip in a discovery release?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#504744 Jun 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't not matter what people "think" regarding a criminal case - facts are proven by witness interviews or other evidence.
The Fox new broadcast was apparently aired the evening of July 21, 2008, LE announcing the Last Seen date had been moved forward to June 16, 2008. While a recording if that news release is nowhere to be found, evidence of it's existence is contained a day later within the interview of Karen Angel, the nursing home employee, who was asked if she saw it the previous evening and if she was able to identity the child was Caylee, who she saw with Cindy.
Further proof of this ARBITRARY date change can be found when Cindy Anthony testified during Casey's
Bond hearing - she informed of it by Yuri Melich of the date change.
Therefore NOBODY was interviewed on or before BEFORE July 21, 2008 to support the the Last Seen date being ARBITRARILY changed. If you have reason to believe otherwise, please provide a link to prove it or quit your groundless yapping!
You must be correct, because otherwise Casey's attorneys would have raised a stink if their own investigators discovered the date was arbitrarily changed.

Brilliant work, Sherlock.
tired of silly

Cocoa Beach, FL

#504746 Jun 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be correct, because otherwise Casey's attorneys would have raised a stink if their own investigators discovered the date was arbitrarily changed.
Brilliant work, Sherlock.
I'm sure he/she is right about everything. He saw a dead kid at the airport, etc. etc. etc. I know because the voices told him so and the voices don't lie.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504747 Jun 19, 2013
I know this will come as some bad news but the Spring, Texas chick has bolted. Hope it wasn't something I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...
Thanks, JaneDear for the link. I'm still laughing.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504749 Jun 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So where's the link to your tip in a discovery release?
It's not a link Rambler...
It's Sgt.John Allen's OCSO's Fax Number...

Don't tell me he forgot to enter it in a discovery release?

Oh! Man...No Wonder..I couldn't get in touch with Casey!!!!!!!

It's a good thing this Circus landed in Federal Court and
they can abide by Federal Rules and Regulations concerning The Ninth Circuit Court...Rule 27

Remember Federal Rule 27 Rambler?

8027
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504750 Jun 19, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a link Rambler...
It's Sgt.John Allen's OCSO's Fax Number...
Don't tell me he forgot to enter it in a discovery release?
Oh! Man...No Wonder..I couldn't get in touch with Casey!!!!!!!
It's a good thing this Circus landed in Federal Court and
they can abide by Federal Rules and Regulations concerning The Ninth Circuit Court...Rule 27
Remember Federal Rule 27 Rambler?
8027
Right, five years later you've just realized Sgt John Allen may have forgotten to enter your sighting in a discovery release, eh? Goodness, aren't you a swift one.

Your first story here was that it was Cobra, Richard Grund's PI, who you told - as a matter of fact that would have been before anyone knew Cobra was the Rev's PI or had anything to do with the case including protecting the Rev from unknown forces, and you also said that Cobra didn't take you seriously. Are you now suggesting that Cobra and Sgt John Allen are one and the same?

Federal Rule 27 I know nothing about since I'm not an Amercan, feel free to explain what you're referring to.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504751 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
I know this will come as some bad news but the Spring, Texas chick has bolted. Hope it wasn't something I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...
Thanks, JaneDear for the link. I'm still laughing.
I don't suppose you noticed the first two posters on that thread are from Spring, Tx.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504752 Jun 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you noticed the first two posters on that thread are from Spring, Tx.
As a matter of fact, I did. Who would know her better than the people at her local topix. The very fact that she had a number of posts removed after that link was posted and bolted of this forum, says it all.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504753 Jun 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be correct, because otherwise Casey's attorneys would have raised a stink if their own investigators discovered the date was arbitrarily changed.
Brilliant work, Sherlock.
I should have been keeping count of how many times I've posted this -- if you haven't "got it" yet, you never will.....just to say I notice that your expectation that "the defense would have raised a stink" is one of the reasons why the reverse psychology strategy works. Go with the flow, beat a psychopath at his own game by not battling lies or it will make one look even guiltier!

Presumed Guilty - page 327 (my capitalization)
OUR STRATEGY WAS ALWAYS TO TAKE THE NEGATIVE THINGS THAT THE PROSECUTORS THREW AT US AND TO ADOPT THEM AS OUR OWN, RATHER THAN FIGHT THEM, AND I DO THINK THAT HELPED US A GREAT DEAL.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504754 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, I did. Who would know her better than the people at her local topix. The very fact that she had a number of posts removed after that link was posted and bolted of this forum, says it all.
Your depth of gullibility knows no bounds.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504755 Jun 19, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your depth of gullibility knows no bounds.
If you actually bothered to notice, some of the monikers she used here, she also used on that other forum on the second page. Add that to the enormous stupid questions she asked there 3-4 years ago, so similar in writing style and the same stupid insults, it shows your idiocy knows no bounds.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#504756 Jun 19, 2013
The fact that this thread still exists is telling, someone's getting paid.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#504757 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
I know this will come as some bad news but the Spring, Texas chick has bolted. Hope it wasn't something I posted.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...
Thanks, JaneDear for the link. I'm still laughing.
Hey ,no problem.
That was fun.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#504758 Jun 19, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the crazy white chick? I already know Janedear haha (kidding).
Maybe?
I'm a crazy white chick. I'm not THE crazy white chick.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504759 Jun 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ,no problem.
That was fun.
She deserved it after the way she behaved.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504760 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually bothered to notice, some of the monikers she used here, she also used on that other forum on the second page. Add that to the enormous stupid questions she asked there 3-4 years ago, so similar in writing style and the same stupid insults, it shows your idiocy knows no bounds.
Just how do you suppose a writer can easily create distinctive prose for varied and unique characters?

There are dozens of software packages to enable it.

http://www.creativewritingsoftware101.com/sof...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#504761 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually bothered to notice, some of the monikers she used here, she also used on that other forum on the second page. Add that to the enormous stupid questions she asked there 3-4 years ago, so similar in writing style and the same stupid insults, it shows your idiocy knows no bounds.
Yep.
I posted quotes from that forum before the link was even posted and she immediately called me a stalker.
White chick is probably a lot of things...very bright just isn't one of the things.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#504762 Jun 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I posted quotes from that forum before the link was even posted and she immediately called me a stalker.
White chick is probably a lot of things...very bright just isn't one of the things.
She stalked every thread I was on looking for old posts of mine so she could make up lies and attempt to insult me. A mental midget for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,420,782
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min mdbuilder 61,095
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,695
loan shark (Dec '11) 10 hr spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 11 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,176
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 23 hr Road Runner 65

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages