Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504453 Jun 15, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
Silly question time: Jodi says her hair is pitch black because she can't get Lady Clairol in prison. When you look through Amanda Knox's pics, her hair varies in color, length, style, etc. Also, it was posted that Jodi had to pick through a bin to find court clothes to wear. Is it the same in Italy or did Amanda get to choose what she wanted to wear? There must be some experts here.
If you don't know the answer, give a shout out to a friend.
The few pics I've seen of Casey made me click out of them as soon as I glanced.
It's no wonder she sometimes wears that big hat. She should be required to wear it at all times while in public. That or house her in the cage with some chimps.
Are you obsessing over hair colour/style or clothes for a reason?

If you recall, Jodi's clothes were often colour coordinated with her defense, so it's highly unlikely she did not pick them out of "a bin". HLN reported that Ms Wilmott purchased Jodi's clothes at bargain or discount stores which would account for why some of the outfits appeared a few decades old, fashion wise. Regardless, it's better than a defendant and the presumption of innocence, who appears in court wearing prison garb. Considering Arizona Law, I'm a little surprised it was allowed.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504454 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you know it is the same in Italy? Who brought Amanda the hair color and stylist? Do you think she contorted herself like Jodi Arias and French braided her own hair? The link goes to the wrong picture of Amanda. Want me to try again?
Not to make you look stupid again, But dont you think that both girls had more to worry about ?
Instead of asking look it up yourself.
While your at it look at the time difference between trials I don't think Amanda even heard of Jodi while she was in jail.

Ha ha Can anyone tell I am frigging bored today? I hate waiting on people to come.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504455 Jun 15, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a poor memory. I just rarely read the Texas screed.
So you're saying no one should believe Ramirez & Wuornos are dead?
Perhaps not. if for some reason you believe either took secrets to their grave.

Fate does not always work out that way. LOL
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504456 Jun 15, 2013
Jody tried to emulate Amanda and maybe even Casey Anthony, not the other way around. Rolls eyes.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504457 Jun 15, 2013
If Amanda didn't care about her looks, why did she have her hair French braided? It appears no one cared enough about Jody to French her hair. She had to settle for a Casey Anthony bushy ponytail.

Amanda and Arias had cold sores during their trials.

Amanda had real attorneys during her trial and a family who cared about her.

What did Casey have?

What did Jodey have?
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504458 Jun 15, 2013
Riverside, I'm not a Mormon and I've never been in jail in the USA or Italy.
How am I supposed to know these things you suggest I should automatically know?
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504459 Jun 15, 2013
If Willmott bought Jody's clothes, she must despise her. She had the ugliest clothes of any defendant I've seen. She would have been better off wearing the jail clothes.

In Peru, Van Der Sloot had his clothes hanging on a nail in his cell. Since Jody is a suicide risk, she probably doesn't get to keep her clothes in her cell. She might try to hang herself.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504460 Jun 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Section 523
(a)
(2) for money, property, services, or an extension, renewal, or refinancing of credit, to the extent obtained by—
(A) false pretenses, a false representation, or actual fraud, other than a statement respecting the debtor's or an insider's financial condition;
(B) use of a statement in writing—
(i) that is materially false;
(ii) respecting the debtor's or an insider's financial condition;
(iii) on which the creditor to whom the debtor is liable for such money, property, services, or credit reasonably relied; and
(iv) that the debtor caused to be made or published with intent to deceive; or
(C)(i) for purposes of subparagraph (A)—
(I) consumer debts owed to a single creditor and aggregating more than $500 for luxury goods or services incurred by an individual debtor on or within 90 days before the order for relief under this title are presumed to be nondischargeable; and
(II) cash advances aggregating more than $750 that are extensions of consumer credit under an open end credit plan obtained by an individual debtor on or within 70 days before the order for relief under this title, are presumed to be nondischargeable; and
(ii) for purposes of this subparagraph—
(I) the terms “consumer”,“credit”, and “open end credit plan” have the same meanings as in section 103 of the Truth in Lending Act; and
(II) the term “luxury goods or services” does not include goods or services reasonably necessary for the support or maintenance of the debtor or a dependent of the debtor;
<snip>
(a)
(6) for willful and malicious injury by the debtor to another entity or to the property of another entity;
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-titl...
Thanks for the posts..but I knew all this already..
It don't change nothing in my views...
Judge May knows the LAW better than you Rambler.

You are still missing the point, I see.

Maybe you are "JUGGLING" to many stories at once...
You're all over the place jumping from one MEDIA
rabbit whole to the other..like Bugs Bunny !
Thanks for the World News by Rambler!
You sound like a "Topix Computer Program"...
with a Cold Cold Heart!!!
What's Up Doc?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#504461 Jun 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not. if for some reason you believe either took secrets to their grave.
Fate does not always work out that way. LOL
I don't think anyone believes they took secrets to their grave. These were two subhuman murderers. Why would you ascribe any importance to them?
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504462 Jun 15, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Not to make you look stupid again, But dont you think that both girls had more to worry about ?
Instead of asking look it up yourself.
While your at it look at the time difference between trials I don't think Amanda even heard of Jodi while she was in jail.
Ha ha Can anyone tell I am frigging bored today? I hate waiting on people to come.
Riverside, I'm not interested in sex life or why you are waiting for people to come.

"your" is possessive. It's you're or you are.

Why don't you go back to junior high? Your writing is atrocious. If you are posting from your phone, that could be a mitigating factor.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504463 Jun 15, 2013
Maybe Rambler can find out who buys Van Der Sloot his clothes in Peru and how he gets conjugal visits when he isn't married. He may or may not have a child from his conjugal visit and he may or may not be getting married.

Rambler is like a blood-sniffing hound. She won't be able to sleep until she finds the answers.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504464 Jun 15, 2013
If Amanda didn't care about her looks, why did she have her hair French braided? It appears no one cared enough about Jody to French her hair. She had to settle for a Casey Anthony bushy ponytail.
Amanda and Arias had cold sores during their trials.
Amanda had real attorneys during her trial and a family who cared about her.
What did Casey have?
What did Jodey have?
For the LOOK's of it...

Casey and Jodi both has or had a
"Contract with HLN's Producer's"
Court TV Reality EXPENSIVE Drama Showdown!
vs
Amanda's True delemma in Italy!.

Sounds about right to me!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504466 Jun 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares since I've got you here hanging on to every word that I write.
Bless your delusional heart, you believe that, don't you? I skim your nonsense, laugh, and get on with my day. Your long, irrelevant cut and pastes are way too stupid and boring to actually READ. Unlike you, I don't have time to waste, just a few minutes to laugh at you and Murphy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504469 Jun 15, 2013
Jody tried to emulate Amanda and maybe even Casey Anthony, not the other way around. Rolls eyes.
There is what, like a couple dozen people in your minature world?

And let me guess......you've plastered their pics all around your bunker thinking you can keep on them, right?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504470 Jun 15, 2013
* keep AN EYE on them
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504472 Jun 15, 2013
http://www.hlntv.com/
Breaking News: It's a girl for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. She got some doctor to induce and deliver by c-section or she somehow induced herself into labor a month early. I was in search of other news, but that's BIG.
No pics or names yet.
You connect the words "induce" and "deliver by c-section" together?

Ask your mon or dad, or whoever is your guardian to explain what's wrong about that.......LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504475 Jun 15, 2013
Now it's coming out that Kim just wanted a due date the same as Kate Middleton and she was actually due in June. I remember looking at her pic earlier in the week and thinking that she would be going into labor any day.
There's a certain look women get and she definitely had the look.
There are many ways to induce labor and not all are done by a doctor.
What is your field of expertise, Rambler?
You don't think Kim has enough money to schedule herself for a c-section whenever she wants it?
I think you are confused, Rambler. Feel free to ask any questions you need for clarity.
Sorry but you're either too young or too stupid to understand why you have no clue about what you're talking about and I shall not stand in the way of you making a fool out of yourself. LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#504477 Jun 15, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you're either too young or too stupid to understand why you have no clue about what you're talking about and I shall not stand in the way of you making a fool out of yourself. LOL
A very rare event here, Rambler. I agree with you. This chick is dumb as a box of rocks,and I'm guessing about 12 years old. Most people outgrow their fascination with celebs, with luck she will too.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504478 Jun 15, 2013
For clarification: Kim wanted to be induced early, but the doctors allegedly told her no. Then she became so kind of ill (allegedly) and it was decided to deliver the baby by c-section. Remember those wildly swollen ankles. That is never a good sign. She could have had medical problems that the public did not know about.
Why do you care about the pregnancy or childbirth issues of someone you don't know??? Why do you care about the hairstyles of people you don't know? Leave your house, child, make a friend. You'll end up like Rambler if you don't get a real life in the real world.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504480 Jun 15, 2013
Judged:111
07/02/2013
@10:30AM

13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375

1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

2 - Motion to Dismiss Adversary Proceeding by the Defendant, doc.#8

Within the unsigned bankruptcy doc posted on the media website the "nature of proceeding" of this civil suit is described as UNJUST ENRICHMENT. But given the storyline, Casey did not benefit from TES's fruitless search because it failed to find Caylee - in fact according to Jeff Ashton's book, LE had reason to believe TES had cleared Suburban Drive early on which was the reason Roy Kronk's August "discovery" was not taken seriously and the child's remains went unfound four months longer.

So erase that silly civil suit which had no chance of success, and now we're to believe TES collected NO public donations even though it and it's members were extremely high profile in pursuing the same. Not only that, aside from the OCSO subsidizing TES's search efforts, the organization was said to have became involved in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings as well, opened an Orlando office, and hired Mark NeJame to legally represent it and defend the privacy of it's members, secondarily to the original Caylee search.

How TES's "Pretrial on Complaint" can possibly be spun to anything resembling faint believability is going to be VERY interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Sharky 1,155,467
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 min flo 70,620
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 54 min NorCal Native 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,304
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 5 hr Obviously Obvious 2
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr Kaligirl 96,690
Do you need any attorney for personal injury? (Jul '13) Tue Laura Struthers 11
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST