CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504688 Jun 17, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be my favorite "stupid Rambler post" EVER. Since ANthony Rusciano's name was never mentioned in the trial, there is no proof that such a person ever existed. Does that apply to the millions and millions of Americans whose names weren't mentioned in the trial, Rambler??? Or just the one that you want to believe was imaginary or an imposter or some other damn crazy thing in your diseased brain!?!?!? By that criteria, YOU don't exist, since I doubt your name was mentioned in the trial. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but the fact is that you obviously DO exist, it's just your crazy thoughts that are make-believe.4639
yes, I'm replying to my own post cause I just noticed that somehow the numbers got added to the end..........gawd, I hope Murphey's craziness isn't contagious!!!

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504689 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
As a matter of fact, none of the following appeared as trial witnesses, which proves they exist!
<snipped because it was stupid>

Your crazy brand of "logic" never ceases to amaze me, loony one. Many of those people don't exist because they were PROVEN not to exist. They were just more of the skankpig's lies to try to cover up her sleazy activities and the murder she committed. However, I seriously doubt that the police department (can't remember if it was OPD or OCSD cause I don't live and breathe this case) made up an officer and then fired him for lying. Of course, in Ramblerland, I suppose you think they did, as part of the grand conspiracy. The point, which your diseased brain completely missed, is that whether someone was a witness at the trial or not in no way confirms OR negates their existence, you crazy creature. I have no doubt that the cop exists and that his career was destroyed by lying about boinking the skankpig. I fully understand that he was no doubt embarrassed to have been one of the multitude who took that pig up on her offers, but he shouldn't have lied about it after he knew she murdered her child and lied through those big buck teeth to his fellow officers about it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504690 Jun 17, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> For some reason you seem to be having problems with your reading ability lately. I noticed you had problems yesterday with understanding what people was posting,
( All except Murphe-y's posts that is )
I hope you haven't hit your head, as you have been so confused since you reappeared as Rambler.- You are the one who is bringing up 1948 All I said is give Jodi the book, my intentions were to educate her on the crazies.
Pardon me for not noticing that the book "Snake Pit" was published two years older - it was apparently written in 1946 by a woman with her own psychiatric issues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Ward

Did someone give it to you, to educate you on your crazies?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504691 Jun 17, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
<snipped because it was stupid>
Your crazy brand of "logic" never ceases to amaze me, loony one. Many of those people don't exist because they were PROVEN not to exist..
How can people be PROVEN not to to exist?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504692 Jun 17, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I'm replying to my own post cause I just noticed that somehow the numbers got added to the end..........gawd, I hope Murphey's craziness isn't contagious!!!
My crystal ball say it's a bad omen because it represents The Final Curtain Call!

Why, you ask?

Because "numbers at the end" are synonymous with "credit" - credit represents financial numbers, and credits at the end of a film.

Game over!
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#504693 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me for not noticing that the book "Snake Pit" was published two years older - it was apparently written in 1946 by a woman with her own psychiatric issues.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Ward
Did someone give it to you, to educate you on your crazies?
I Think that you should get a MRI Brain scan - These "beyond" stupid replies are so unusual thats coming from you .
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504694 Jun 17, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you don't talk Grund any more? My files are empty, my Dad will wonder why?
This is the best I could find on short notice. What a bizarre piece of literature, especially considering both of the subjects were mentioned as possibilities of fatherhood, one dead, the other within a few months. Does the babble about hunger and conquering remind you of anything?

But look at the path - it has the Casey Anthony police file number (08-069208) inserted within it. Are you a computer geek? If so, how can that be if the file was last accessed in 2007, well before Caylee disappeared.

ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
Eric James Baker
The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."
Name: Description: File Created: Last Accessed: Last Written: Entry Modified: Full Path:
~DF13DE.tmp File, Archive 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 11/05/07 07:45:31AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Doc uments and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temp\~DF13DE.tmp
Eric James Baker > in memory of an old friend:
"We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer." -Jesus Ortiz
forever in my heart.
someone special:
R.I.P. Eric James Baker 12.8.83 - 8.11.07>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504695 Jun 17, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> I Think that you should get a MRI Brain scan - These "beyond" stupid replies are so unusual thats coming from you .
I think you should realize I don't care what you think......nor even if you can. LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504696 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good example of your REPOSTING of a long SMurph "outrageous" tirade just to add your seven words questioning the definition of one word.
You're doing no better than Silly.....for your transparent troll tactics you get a C-. LOL!
Sheriff Smurph get's an "A"...

Seditious does mean "Treason to the People"

Which the punishment is "Hanging till Death"
in Public Arena.

I's The Law of The Land in America!
just sain...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#504697 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good example of your REPOSTING of a long SMurph "outrageous" tirade just to add your seven words questioning the definition of one word.
You're doing no better than Silly.....for your transparent troll tactics you get a C-. LOL!
I wasn't questioning the definition of the word.

I have never come across anyone with such poor reading comprehension in my life.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#504698 Jun 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
in Public Arena.
just sain...
No, sedition does NOT mean 'treason to the people.' Sedition means an insurrection or rebel against lawful authority.

Sedition has nothing whatsoever to do with Casey Anthony's case. How you think it does is beyond belief.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#504699 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the best I could find on short notice. What a bizarre piece of literature, especially considering both of the subjects were mentioned as possibilities of fatherhood, one dead, the other within a few months. Does the babble about hunger and conquering remind you of anything?
But look at the path - it has the Casey Anthony police file number (08-069208) inserted within it. Are you a computer geek? If so, how can that be if the file was last accessed in 2007, well before Caylee disappeared.
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
08-069208 COMPUTER FORENSICS REPORT
Eric James Baker
The following entry was located on the HP desktop computer about an "Eric James Baker."
Name: Description: File Created: Last Accessed: Last Written: Entry Modified: Full Path:
~DF13DE.tmp File, Archive 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 11/05/07 07:45:31AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 10/05/07 11:13:59AM 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Doc uments and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temp\~DF13DE.tmp
Eric James Baker > in memory of an old friend:
"We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer." -Jesus Ortiz
forever in my heart.
someone special:
R.I.P. Eric James Baker 12.8.83 - 8.11.07>
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Great stuff eh! My question is: How did you know that I can dress to look just like Casey Anthony?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504700 Jun 18, 2013
Marcemon...

It is "Treason to The People" because in the
process., the state of Florida knowingly defrauded
the Taxpayers...and that is seditious because the
Capital Murder Trial was Fabricated in the behind the scene..and it can and will be proven!

The FBI Preserved the Evidence...
Just sleep on it and Imagine "The Con_Fusion"!
$mile!

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504701 Jun 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Marcemon...
It is "Treason to The People" because in the
process., the state of Florida knowingly defrauded
the Taxpayers...and that is seditious because the
Capital Murder Trial was Fabricated in the behind the scene..and it can and will be proven!
The FBI Preserved the Evidence...
Just sleep on it and Imagine "The Con_Fusion"!
$mile!
Question -- Did you not observe what occurred in regards to George Zimmerman the minute the media highlighted the shooting of Trayvon Martin....or have you forgotten the internet outrage supported by the online petition with one million names demanding that he be charged to enable "the people" to determine whether he's guilty or murder or not?

The reason I ask is because it's fine to allege the State wasted taxpayer money, but since you proclaim to believe Casey Anthony was innocent all along, why does it irritate you so much that she was legally proven so?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504702 Jun 18, 2013
jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Great stuff eh! My question is: How did you know that I can dress to look just like Casey Anthony?
Just a guess. No young person has those kind of wierd wrinkles in the armpits......that nylon body suit is giving away it's Secret.

Do you think son resembles mother? And notice the old wedding photo on the wall, right in between? Do you recignize the Rev?

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/articles...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504703 Jun 18, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't questioning the definition of the word.
I have never come across anyone with such poor reading comprehension in my life.
Oh? Then why are you arguing about the definition of a word?

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sedition does NOT mean 'treason to the people.' Sedition means an insurrection or rebel against lawful authority.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504704 Jun 18, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
in Public Arena.
just sain...
Rambler -- These post from Murphey just shows ya what can happen when a person doesn't get medical treatment after a head injury !( If I recall she claimed to be kicked in the head by a mule.)
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#504705 Jun 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My crystal ball say it's a bad omen because it represents The Final Curtain Call!
Why, you ask?
Because "numbers at the end" are synonymous with "credit" - credit represents financial numbers, and credits at the end of a film.
Game over!
Jaysus, you're becoming as incoherent as Murphey. GET HELP.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504706 Jun 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Question -- Did you not observe what occurred in regards to George Zimmerman the minute the media highlighted the shooting of Trayvon Martin....or have you forgotten the internet outrage supported by the online petition with one million names demanding that he be charged to enable "the people" to determine whether he's guilty or murder or not?
The reason I ask is because it's fine to allege the State wasted taxpayer money, but since you proclaim to believe Casey Anthony was innocent all along, why does it irritate you so much that she was legally proven so?
Woooops slow down, SHE was never Legally proven INNOCENT!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504709 Jun 18, 2013
Discovery - Casey Anthony
http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42...

In this discover release -

Page 983
Blockbuster Video receipt, Anthony Lazarro timestamped, June 16, 2008 at 21:43 (9:43 pm).

Page 985
Another Blockbuster Video receipt, Anthony Lazarro, June 16, 2008 at 19:58 (7:58 pm).

Page 986 to 991 (last page)
A series of images which appear to be taken from a security camera timestamped June 16, 2008 from 19:54 (7:54pm) to 20:04 (8:04pm).

Although these images are blurry, it definitely is not from a video store. if you look closely beginning at 20:04 (8:04 pm), you can see a person sitting infront of some type of computer terminal.....which occurred at the same time as the second Blockbuster Video purchase.

Interesting.....although there's no explanation as to what this series of photos pertains to, is it Anthony Lazarro somewhere else at the exact same time his card was used to purchase videos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,522,662
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 47 min Murphey_Law 94
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,384
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Apr 24 Julios Lottery ti... 15
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Apr 24 Steve Eller 38

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages