CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,391)

Showing posts 467,801 - 467,820 of483,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

If their stories are true, DCF should have been visiting both Ngrace and Liz. I raised 3 kids with none of those kind of accidents. Those things only happen when you're not watching your kids the way you should. I guess that's why Ngrace sticks up for the skankpig who took her toddler to drunken parties, had her in bed with her when she shacked up with various men, and eventually got tired of her and killed her. Must seem like normal parenting to her.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIG TROUBLE shirt found with the remains, was a cut and paste job.......you forget that the remains were "discovered" AFTER the Globe published the pix.
What's "a cut and paste job"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall Cindy testifying that the gate had a padlock on it. All I remember hearing was that it only "opened" from the inside. Wooden gates like theirs, usually have a hook and eye closure.
(The sheds had padlocks, though).
My point was, someone in the home would have gone out to the pool area from inside the house/screened porch area, and would have returned back into the house the same way.
But someone in a panic, and looking for help, would run out to the driveway area, using the quickest route and to me, that would be by using the side gate rather than going back through the screened porch and through the house and exiting via the front door or garage. Especially if carrying a child found in the pool.
The side gate being open was unusual, so unusual, Cindy reported it to co-workers. She also reported on the same day, she found the pool ladder up, something that shouldn't be up. What's significant about these 2 events is, Cindy told co-workers about it before Caylee was ever reported missing.
That visual screams that something happened involving the pool, imo.
Casey's sworn statement states she dropped Caylee off on June 9, 2008, which she has never to this day corrected nor was she charged with lying to LE about that most critical element, therefore a gate left open and ladder set up -- remind me what date -- is meaningless.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

LizW wrote:
I'm just thankful that we were at the mall which happens to be so close to the hospital when it happened. If we had been home the nearest hospital was about 30 minutes away.
Luckily I never had to deal with any of the kids choking. I probably wouldn't let them eat solids again until high school.
When my youngest was starting to pull himself up and stand next to things he crawled over to the trash can and took out a can that's lid wasn't all the way off. I turned around and he was crawling with his fingers stuck between the can and the lid. There was blood all over the place. I completely panicked. I was trying to wipe the blood away and thought I could lift the lid either up or down and free his fingers. They were stuck so tight that regardless if I lifted up or down I thought he was going to lose the tips of his fingers. I called the EMT's and they were able to release his fingers and he only lost a small amount of skin.
I still remember thinking to myself, apply pressure but with the can stuck there that wasn't a viable option. By the time the EMT's arrived I didn't know what to do other than hold his arm straight out with one hand and hold the can so it wouldn't move with the other hand.
That experience rated right up there with when my oldest son somehow got a thread from his bootie wrapped around his toe. I went to bathe him and could see where the toe was swollen and blue. I could see where the thread was wrapped around but couldn't remove it.
<quoted text>
Pick one......

1. Another BS story
2. You're a horrible mother who makes bad choices
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick one......
1. Another BS story
3. A descpibile child abuser.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

* despicable
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, then? Did they think Cindy just wouldn't notice that Caylee was gone? That scenario of not wanting to upset Cindy is baloney.
It would've been far worse for Cindy to never know what happened to her granddaughter. That accident cover-up is ridiculous. Makes zero sense.
This is once I agree with you. I cannot fathom how anyone even half human would suggest not telling a grandmother of an accidental death -- instead inventing a kidnapping by an imaginary person and callously tossing the body in a location meant to be found -- was done to "not upset Cindy".

That's not to suggest Casey's mother didn't know the truth early on......when she mentioned "we'll get a court order" in the background of the 911 call, IMO she was referring to Caylee's parental relatives......that's follows the FBI telling deceased Eric Baker's mother that Casey told them she thought Caylee was with her paternal grandparents.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your story, Liz......I'm sure we're not the only mothers who scooped-up and ran.
Something instinctive takes over and logic goes out the window when it comes to our kids in a crisis situation.
I had another child start choking on finger food (cut up hot dogs)......thankfully somehow I was able to get it out, but it was years before I ever cooked hot dogs again.
Glad your situation turned out fine.......in my book, you probably saved his life as allergic reactions of that severity can cause anaphylactic shock in a heartbeat, and by the time EMS arrived, it could very well have been too late. Good for you!
You've got to be kidding.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/files/site...

SENATE BILL 1001

it appears it was in about the year 2002 when a LIFE sentence took on a different meaning because NATURAL LIFE was added as an sentencing option.

Any felon who had been originally sentenced to LIFE in prison prior to 2002 who was granted a commutation by a Governer must have been tickled pink at this amended definition of LIFE in prison to no longer mean life in prison, while others convicted of the same crime sit on death row awaiting execution.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding.....
Leg pulling methinks yup. Like there are TWO people like that in the world never mind this forum?
Ernest Hemingway

Summerland Key, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Leg pulling methinks yup. Like there are TWO people like that in the world never mind this forum?
You Key West people are just so gay.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Well I think you're a mighty fine troll ( as far as trolls go) who I'm sure has a wealth of excellent parenting advice.

I should have continued my shopping and waited to see if my baby would just snap out of the allergic reaction on his own.
My bad for putting booties on the baby in the dead of winter. After I saw the thread wrapped around his toe instead of taking him to the hospital I should have just sat back and monitored to see if and how long it would have taken for the toe to fall off.

BBL..........I'm calling child services on myself.
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick one......
1. Another BS story

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

I don't know if they had a pool alarm or not but many people around here do. I would think with all the drowning's in Florida a pool alarm would be mandatory.
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter had this little one piece play-suit that for some reason, zipped up the front. All was fine until I went to zip it up and accidentally caught her skin in the teeth. Like you, panic set in when she started screaming in pain, and my only thought was to free her as quickly as possible, so I literally ripped it off her...causing a wound, which bled and bled. I did call 911 and they were able to "fix it" within moments and all ended well.
A friend told me years later that only after experiencing the unexpected childhood injuries from things we considered harmless at the time, does one develop a keen sense of the potential for danger around every curve. He had a valid point.
But when we try to pass along our concerns to new parents, they look at us like we have a few screws loose, until they, too, unfortunately learn too late, that everything has the potential to harm kids because kids can and do get accidentally injured every day.
That's why I was shocked to learn that the A's did not have child-proof locks on their sliding doors.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

I wonder who's SILVER FORD FOCUS is parked in the driveway of the home of Cynthia Anthony when this Visualate photo was taken 01/24/2006? Even though the licence plate is blanked out in the photo, certainly the company has the original. Much like the cast iron jai doors leaning up against the garage door in the online photo of the Richard Grund home, amazing how something as innocuous as a real estate photo has the potential of becoming key evidence in a court of law.

http://visulate.com/property/1167804
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Well I think you're a mighty fine troll ( as far as trolls go) who I'm sure has a wealth of excellent parenting advice.
I should have continued my shopping and waited to see if my baby would just snap out of the allergic reaction on his own.
My bad for putting booties on the baby in the dead of winter. After I saw the thread wrapped around his toe instead of taking him to the hospital I should have just sat back and monitored to see if and how long it would have taken for the toe to fall off.
BBL..........I'm calling child services on myself.
<quoted text>

I think your missing the point. The point is 'NO ONE BELIEVES YOU'-- as you always have an "it happened to Liz" story to top everyones. Stop comming over to this tread and calling the regulars a troll Now go back under your own bridge and stay there!!!!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey.........I can't help it if my kids don't have the normal falling off their bikes, down the stairs or choking accidents.

I know this is going to be hard to believe but a couple months ago Noah called me from another room and said " Mom I need your help". I could tell by the sound of his voice something was wrong. He was wearing a pair of earphones and this rubber thing he referred to as a ear bud got stuck in his ear drum. No clue how it came apart and got lodged in his ear but I could see a tiny piece of it. So I decided to take one crack at getting it out with tweezers before taking him to Urgent Care. I was able to get it and the little price of rubber opened up as I was pulling it out and ended up being about the size of a quarter. Frig's!

Both my boy's had the same earphones and they were well over 100.00 each. I called Dr Dre( rather the Dr's assistant) who I was not pleased with and explained what happened. Dr. Dre was more than happy to let the kids pick out any set of earphones/headphones they wanted and overnight them to the boys.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your missing the point. The point is 'NO ONE BELIEVES YOU'-- as you always have an "it happened to Liz" story to top everyones. Stop comming over to this tread and calling the regulars a troll Now go back under your own bridge and stay there!!!!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
I wonder who's SILVER FORD FOCUS is parked in the driveway of the home of Cynthia Anthony when this Visualate photo was taken 01/24/2006? Even though the licence plate is blanked out in the photo, certainly the company has the original. Much like the cast iron jai doors leaning up against the garage door in the online photo of the Richard Grund home, amazing how something as innocuous as a real estate photo has the potential of becoming key evidence in a court of law.
http://visulate.com/property/1167804
That's right, there is only one silver Ford Focus in the entire country, & it belongs to Zanny the nanny.

Despite what you think, jail doors are not made of cast iron. Do you live in a medieval village?

Despite what you think, those are not jail doors of any kind leaning against Grund's wall.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Hey.........I can't help it if my kids don't have the normal falling off their bikes, down the stairs or choking accidents.
I know this is going to be hard to believe but a couple months ago Noah called me from another room and said " Mom I need your help". I could tell by the sound of his voice something was wrong. He was wearing a pair of earphones and this rubber thing he referred to as a ear bud got stuck in his ear drum. No clue how it came apart and got lodged in his ear but I could see a tiny piece of it. So I decided to take one crack at getting it out with tweezers before taking him to Urgent Care. I was able to get it and the little price of rubber opened up as I was pulling it out and ended up being about the size of a quarter. Frig's!
Both my boy's had the same earphones and they were well over 100.00 each. I called Dr Dre( rather the Dr's assistant) who I was not pleased with and explained what happened. Dr. Dre was more than happy to let the kids pick out any set of earphones/headphones they wanted and overnight them to the boys. <quoted text>
Your kids are how old??? Sounds to me like they're mentally challenged.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Troll Little Snake...

I'd wonder if you would keep your PUSHY ATTITUDE if
The Queen of TALK!..Oprah Winfrey sits you down...
and tells you "SHE Believe GOD is a WOMEN!"
Giving an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Casey!!!!

Would'nt her Win`drop your snake skin coat of armour
pretty fast...would it?

You'd crawl back under your rock where you belong.

Who the hell do you work for Snake..
Please go read yourself back. You should
realize you are behaving has a Bouffon
making a spectacle of yourself, most of the
time obviously "Hired to Contra_Dictate" everyone!
Hope HE/SHE Pays well to be his/her Clown!

just sayin.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 467,801 - 467,820 of483,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 5 hr MeMe 39
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 10 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 11 hr Children should be loved 128
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 hr tiger_-_dad 5,273
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••