CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#504659 Jun 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Possible kidnapping you say rambler?
What if "YES" it was Kidnapping,and the swift FBI did
find Caylee safe and sound...discovering in the process
WHO were the "Kidnapper(s)" in the background, while Yuri
Melich and Sgt.John Allen...INSISTED CASEY WAS LYING...and
NOT looking for Caylee...[as they did not concentrate on the missing child]...but Cindy's 911 outburst..The Smell of the Sunfire trunk...and Nancy Gracefully came on board the Reality
Court TV Drama!
The FBI were already involved into a major investigation
into Corruption in Florida Courts and the "Disbar the Florida Bar" movement within the Burnstein case...when the guy's car
was blown up in Miami!
Yes I'm positive the FBI would open a grand scale undercover investigation into Jose Baez's scenario of a case entering a $200K Contract with ABC and Nancy to Cover the Bogus Murder trial,in
the Ninth Circus next to Disney! Only in Florida!
The EVIDENCE "Caylee" was Preserved by the FBI...
The Ninth Circus Florida Grand Jury sealed evidence
to indict Casey Marie Anthony on Capital Murder
[without a dead body] was Frivolus and deceitfull
and seditious to say the least.
Let's see what Federal Judge May's Decision
will be ,with the bankcruptcy case..because
"MONEY was the Name of the Game"
Not Murder.
Who Laughed all the way to the Bank...?
other than Nancy Grace and Jeff Ashton.,
the "Laughing Guy" who sold "Prosecuting
Casey Anthony" to Lifetime Cable for $2 Million$
In Florida Only 6 jurors were needed for the trial
Not 12...So WHO were the EXTRA 6
Not GUILTY ....but for the lies to Yuri,that were
tossed to the curb last January 8th 2013 by the 5th DCA.
Also...
Judge Perry's ORDER to Casey to pay back OCSO $217K
also thrown OUT...to the curb...in a double garbage bag.
etc,etc,...Get my drift rambler....
God Bless Always..
'Seditious'?? Now you're saying this is treason?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#504660 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pair me with SMurph - who proclaims she was an eye witness to Caylee is alive but at the same time alleges a huge judicial or government conspiracy behind Casey's acquittal for being found innocent of murdering a living person......is what I make of it.
Oh yeah, and however many pages of whatever she claims to have had notarized and sent to the bankruptcy court is going to right all wrongs.....that's if the FBI don't decide to become involved with the case, flying in the face their involvement was well publicized during the investigation (Rich and Shirley Plesea, George and Cindy interviews) as well as extensive trial testimony.
No, Rex is right. The two of you are two peas in a pod. Your theories are just as outrageous, often more so.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504661 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pair me with SMurph - who proclaims she was an eye witness to Caylee is alive but at the same time alleges a huge judicial or government conspiracy behind Casey's acquittal for being found innocent of murdering a living person......is what I make of it.
Oh yeah, and however many pages of whatever she claims to have had notarized and sent to the bankruptcy court is going to right all wrongs.....that's if the FBI don't decide to become involved with the case, flying in the face their involvement was well publicized during the investigation (Rich and Shirley Plesea, George and Cindy interviews) as well as extensive trial testimony.
Got anything better to say Rambler other than going in circle and muddy the grundy water., you have professed for the past 5 years.,all to Enter`taint your own self...a Circle is 0 ,
Your getting nowhere but rambling..haven't you?

Get a Life!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504663 Jun 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Got anything better to say Rambler other than going in circle and muddy the grundy water., you have professed for the past 5 years.,all to Enter`taint your own self...a Circle is 0 ,
Your getting nowhere but rambling..haven't you?
Get a Life!
Looks who's talkin!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504664 Jun 17, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff already knew everything said at the GJ trial he was there. The rule of secrecy binds everyone with access to grand jury proceedings (prosecutors, grand jurors, court reporters, and clerical personnel who help a prosecutor prepare for grand jury appearances), except the witnesses who testify before a grand jury.
Furthermore, of course the prosecution knew what evidence was presented at the Grand Jury hearing at which a murder indictment was obtained because the same prosecution witnesses later gave evidence at the murder trial!

That's pretty basic, isn't it? The function of the Grand Jury is to decide if the charges have basic merit which are later tried in a Court of Law. The original reason for the secrecy is that the defendant is considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, although in Florida considering the Sunshine Laws, there seems to be a broad misunderstanding the State's discovery is proven guilty evidence the minute it is released.

Because you believe Casey was wrongly acquitted, are you alleging the State intentionally withheld GJ witness testimony that may have otherwise resulted in a successful conviction of Casey Anthony? Is that what this is about?

If so, that's illogical because you cannot possibly know events which occurred between the course of October 14, 2008 and June, 2011, which may have shed different light on what was earlier believed to be true. The GJ is not "a trier of fact".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504665 Jun 17, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rex is right. The two of you are two peas in a pod. Your theories are just as outrageous, often more so.
Okay, well oddly I notice your keen interest in SMurph's "outrageous" theories, but anger at mine.

If that's what you know as "two peas in a pod", then so be it.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504666 Jun 17, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well oddly I notice your keen interest toward SMurph's "outrageous" theories and hostility toward mine, but if that's what you see as "two peas in a pod" in the fruitless and foolish compulsion to always compare something to another, then so be it.......for the last two years it was Days and myself, then it was ngracie and I, now SMurph and I. Whatever.....LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504667 Jun 17, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
'Seditious'?? Now you're saying this is treason?
This is a good example of your REPOSTING of a long SMurph "outrageous" tirade just to add your seven words questioning the definition of one word.

You're doing no better than Silly.....for your transparent troll tactics you get a C-. LOL!
Riveside

Riverside, CA

#504668 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, of course the prosecution knew what evidence was presented at the Grand Jury hearing at which a murder indictment was obtained because the same prosecution witnesses later gave evidence at the murder trial!
That's pretty basic, isn't it? The function of the Grand Jury is to decide if the charges have basic merit which are later tried in a Court of Law. The original reason for the secrecy is that the defendant is considered innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, although in Florida considering the Sunshine Laws, there seems to be a broad misunderstanding the State's discovery is proven guilty evidence the minute it is released.
Because you believe Casey was wrongly acquitted, are you alleging the State intentionally withheld GJ witness testimony that may have otherwise resulted in a successful conviction of Casey Anthony? Is that what this is about?
If so, that's illogical because you cannot possibly know events which occurred between the course of October 14, 2008 and June, 2011, which may have shed different light on what was earlier believed to be true. The GJ is not "a trier of fact".
I have a great idea , Why not take another long break and let the Spring Texas Girl take over. Or may even Doodles
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504669 Jun 17, 2013
Riveside wrote:
<quoted text> I have a great idea , Why not take another long break and let the Spring Texas Girl take over. Or may even Doodles
"Take over" doing what?

I noticed nothing in Topix TOS to stipulate either limitations or requirements regarding either consistency or frequency which folks must abide to when posting in it's threads.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504670 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Take over" doing what?
I noticed nothing in Topix TOS to stipulate either limitations or requirements regarding either consistency or frequency which folks must abide to when posting in it's threads.
Yep you're right and thats why I posted what I did.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504671 Jun 17, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Yep you're right and thats why I posted what I did.
Then your head a shake if you think you must organize a thread-care center.

By the way, did you change you tune about Grand Jurors having the right to speak out, without court order, the content of GJ proceedings?

And what's it about the GJ that as you all tittering like excited little schoolgirls ready to open an old locket found on the street?

Be careful what you wish for....your hopes, chants and prayers have not worked for you so far and I trust you know the definition of insanity.......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504672 Jun 17, 2013
* Then GIVE your head a shake.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504673 Jun 17, 2013
Date -
06/25/2013
@03:00PM

Case Number -
13-00922-8M7

Debtor -
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Atty:DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

1 - Motion for Turnover of Debtor's Computer Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #101

*Judge May's Ruling as to:

1 - Motion to Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #58/73, and Debtor's Response, doc.#85

2 - Motion to Extend Time to object to discharge and/or dischargeability of debt Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, Doc #67, and Debtor's Response, doc.#86

3 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, doc.#68, and Debtor's Response, doc.#90

4 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#69, and Debtor's Response, doc.#89

Judge May/Next Week
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/jcal/index.htm
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504674 Jun 17, 2013
1 - Motion to Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #58/73, and Debtor's Response, doc.#85

2 - Motion to Extend Time to object to discharge and/or dischargeability of debt Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, Doc #67, and Debtor's Response, doc.#86

Notice the motion of CREDITOR Zenaida Gonzalez refers to "Certain DebtS" and the motion of Roy Kronk is a singular "debt".

Is this hearing on June 25th supposed to be top secret......so Wiener can write a lengthy story about whether or not the court allows the pending civil suits to proceed in a state or federal court - in order to determine whether or not ZG and RK are CREDITORS to whom CMA owes a DEBT or DEBTS?

Time challenges - either the media story needs to catch up quickly, or the Bankruptcy proceeds must slow down! LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504675 Jun 17, 2013
* proceedings

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504676 Jun 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you are babbling on about, I have no idea.
Sheriff Demings (Mrs or otherwise) does not conduct depositions, let alone have the authority to seal them. As the name Anthony Rusciano, ex-OCSO was never mentioned during the trial, there is no proof such a person ever existed.
Neither was there any evidence presented of who Jesse Grund worked for because it had no bearing on the State's case against Casey Anthony, according to the storyline.
By the defense directly connecting Casey to an accidental death while throwing George under the bus with the sexual molestation theory/PTSD, they brilliantly sidestepped the entire defense scenario of a possible kidnapping. Preservation of Evidence!
This might be my favorite "stupid Rambler post" EVER. Since ANthony Rusciano's name was never mentioned in the trial, there is no proof that such a person ever existed. Does that apply to the millions and millions of Americans whose names weren't mentioned in the trial, Rambler??? Or just the one that you want to believe was imaginary or an imposter or some other damn crazy thing in your diseased brain!?!?!? By that criteria, YOU don't exist, since I doubt your name was mentioned in the trial. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but the fact is that you obviously DO exist, it's just your crazy thoughts that are make-believe.4639
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504677 Jun 17, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be my favorite "stupid Rambler post" EVER. Since ANthony Rusciano's name was never mentioned in the trial, there is no proof that such a person ever existed. Does that apply to the millions and millions of Americans whose names weren't mentioned in the trial, Rambler??? Or just the one that you want to believe was imaginary or an imposter or some other damn crazy thing in your diseased brain!?!?!? By that criteria, YOU don't exist, since I doubt your name was mentioned in the trial. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, but the fact is that you obviously DO exist, it's just your crazy thoughts that are make-believe.4639
If Anthony Rusciano exists, then so does Cheryl Davis, East Coast VP, Marketing and Sales, since his name appeared on the distribution list, along with Casey's.

So then why was a OCS officer receiving emails in regard to setting up band and stage events?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504678 Jun 17, 2013
As a matter of fact, none of the following appeared as trial witnesses, which proves they exist!

1)Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales 25yr old, 1/2 Puerto Rican & 1/2 Black, "10" who's family has money, was a Nanny who worked for FREE or was paid handsomely depending on who Casey was trying to impress and had a Seasonal Universal Work ID, and lives at apt 210 Sawgrass Apartments..

2 & 3) Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and son Zachary,(boyfriend)

4 & 5)Jeffrey' mother in Jacksonville and his sister (married)

6 & 7)Juliette Lewis(co-worker) & her daughter Annabelle

8 & 9)Zanny's mother Gloria & stepfather Victor,

10,11 & 12) Zanny's older sister Samantha and her kids,

13 & 14) Raquel Ferrel (TFI Friday employee) & Jennifer Rosa(ABC Distirubuting Catalog Orlando) Zanny's roommates (both apparently had a lot of money like Zanny)

Universal fake bosses, supervisors and fake emails Lee found on the computer;

15) Tom Manley (supervisor of events)

16) Thomas Franck (Event Coordinator, East Coast Operations).

17) Cheryl Davis (East Coast VP, Marketing and Sales)

18) Katherine Hart (HR Manager, Universal Studios, Florida)

19) Gabe Marsh,

20) Michael Hamilton,

bbm
added to the list..thanks Chiquita

21) Caylee bio dad Eric (even though there is a father we don't know who it is)

22) Caylee step-mother

23) Caylee Half-brother

Now that's a long list of "Bunbery's" (The Importance of Being Earnest)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504679 Jun 17, 2013
Arias' attorneys Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott wrote a press statement to the newspaper claiming Arias deserved to live, because, among other things, continuing the trial was simply a waste of tax dollars.

"If the diagnosis made by the State's psychologist is correct, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office is seeking to oppose the death penalty on a mentally ill woman who has no prior criminal history," the defense's statement said.

I for one would love to see Jodi locked up in a mental institution for years. The type they would put her in would closer to hell than Prison would be. Can you just see her not being able to spend her donations at the Canteen, or access to make-up or reporters ? She can claim to be Einstein and her new roommates wont know the difference. No big Berthe's to protect her. Go for it Nurmi. Some one needs to send her a copy of Snake Pit to read while she's waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,601,751
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr LizW 73,841
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,517
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 hr It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 23 hr james52 244
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Guest 1,335
My names Dominick Nuccio I caused the Orlando s... Sep 20 Dominick 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages