CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504568 Jun 16, 2013
http://spoiledmom-mommyconfessions.blogspot.c...

I found this blog about the Anthony case.

I'd like to put up a blog. Any ideas for names? I see so many cute ones.
I have Facebook, but I want to blog every day instead of typing to mean old women who don't have sex anymore and take so many meds they often don't know who or where they are. It has lost any appeal.

You help me set up my blog with ideas for a name and I will do my best to leave in the next day or week or so.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#504569 Jun 16, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
Oops
https://www.facebook.com/PilatesPlaceYogaSpac...
I'd rather take a cross country run. I don't know or care what ECA stuck
is.
It's a combination of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin... so, it's probably just as well that you are not interested.
You would need to get the measurements just right. Also, I've heard that ephedrine may be addictive.... Although, I haven't read anything about anyone having problems with the ECA stack ....you just never know how your body might react to certain things.
Whenever I want to lose to use a few punds, I usually just do the Atkins diet for a couple of weeks, anyway. It works!It's mostly just upping your protien intake. I can stick to that- no problem. I love steak! The Atkins diet bars are pretty nasty though. I only tried the bars once and that was enough for me.
I wouldn't ever do the Alli diet plan. Did you know that stuff can actually make some people poop on themself? I'm not even kidding! I have a friend that happened to- EEGADS!
I read on the back of the Alli pill bottle...It actually gives a warning that "leakage" can happen.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504570 Jun 16, 2013
What do you drive, Rambler? Who is Rusciano? I get the Orange County, but what is the other part? Did Caylee go missing on Father's Day? Maybe they should look at her daddy instead of her. Where was he?
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504571 Jun 16, 2013
I run cross county on a team and I swim. I don't like yoga or pilates but will go if forced and get a massage instead. Why are you writing to me about
Atkins and Alli? Why would I care? I don't.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#504572 Jun 16, 2013
If Casey's parents had been nicer to her, she probably wouldn't have dropped out of school and ruin her life. I may be an airhead to you, but at least I'd finish school and go to college if I were Casey instead of drinking and getting pregnant. She had no self-respect. Something bad must have happened to her. Was she really sexually abused by family members? Why blame her?[/Quote]

After a certain age people need to take responsibility for their own actions, no?
A lot of people come from dysfunctional families...
Being from a dysfuntional family or suffering from childhood abuse doesn't excuse any crimes.

[QUOTE who="White Girl Problems"] Just took a walk outside and it's very hot this time of day. I can't believe some old woman is telling me to use Tampax in the pool. That is very nasty.
Are you all the same person? Sick.
Are you psychic? Amazing that you can know the age of a person just by a few words typed on a screen.
You are suggesting that a young person telling you to wear a tampon in the pool wouldn't be nasty.
That's odd that you feel discussing your period on a message board is perfectly fine, but advice given by an "old woman" is nasty.
To each their own , I suppose.
I persoanlly have no such hang ups...
Just how young would be acceptable in your eyes?
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504574 Jun 16, 2013
Someone asked me if I got my period recently and I answered yes.
I bet Casey wishes she got her period instead of having a baby so young.
It's not her fault. You should blame her parents, not her.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#504575 Jun 16, 2013
If Casey's parents had been nicer to her, she probably wouldn't have dropped out of school and ruin her life. I may be an airhead to you, but at least I'd finish school and go to college if I were Casey instead of drinking and getting pregnant. She had no self-respect. Something bad must have happened to her. Was she really sexually abused by family members? Why blame her?
Blame her sick family.
Just took a walk outside and it's very hot this time of day. I can't believe some old woman is telling me to use Tampax in the pool. That is very nasty.
Are you all the same person? Sick.
Oh gee. I messed up the quotes in that last post. You;ll just have to read between the lines or I can repost it for you...or not, makes no difference.
I'm still working on the breaking down a post thing. Sometimes I get it with no problem! I don't know why I messed that up like that. It might have something to do with too much coffee this morning.
OMG ,have you ever tried the monster java coffees? Those things are da bomb!( does naybody say 'da bomb anymore??) I can only drink about two monster javas though or I'll be up all night...
Although staying up all night does come in handy sometimes...just not something I'd want to do all the time.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504576 Jun 16, 2013
Go away Pane Dear. I don't want to play your silly games.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#504577 Jun 16, 2013
Someone asked me if I got my period recently and I answered yes.
I bet Casey wishes she got her period instead of having a baby so young.
It's not her fault. You should blame her parents, not her.
This was stuck between your post up there on that post I messed up the quotes in...so I'll just repost it here:

After a certain age people need to take responsibility for their own actions, no?
A lot of people come from dysfunctional families...
Being from a dysfuntional family or suffering from childhood abuse doesn't and shouldn't excuse any crimes.
~~~~~~
I just now added the shouldn't part to this here post in that post. I should have put that in there before...
Like I said, it maybe the coffee. I don't know. I see I'm screwing up my spelling in some posts too. WEIRD.
You're not a spelling Po Po are you? I hope not. You don't seem like the type....

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#504578 Jun 16, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rusciano wasn't suspended for lying about his relationship with Casey. He was FIRED for lying.
'Early rumor' that Jesse worked for OCSO? He did work there. You have a mind like a steel sieve.
Hey Marce!
Hope you're having a happy Father's Day ;)
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504579 Jun 16, 2013
Now, if Casey was such a bad person, why didn't she have an abortion or give the child up for adoption or let someone else in her family raise her?

I have looked around a little and Casey's parents were so willing to give her up and blame her. They are the ones who raised her. Is she a biological daughter? How many siblings does she have?

Do you really think Casey would be dumb enough to bury remains behind her parents' house? It looks like someone framed her. If there is another baby coming, i hope there are no overnights with grandma and grandpa. If another baby dies, will you believe it is them or will you blame Casey?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504580 Jun 16, 2013
Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CF-013331-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY M

Case Type: Criminal Felony
Date Filed: 07/08/2008
Judicial Officer: Perry, Belvin, JR
ICJIS Document ID Number: 122008
Inmate Booking Number: 08200846
Uniform Case Number: 482008CF013331000AOX

Charges: ANTHONY, CASEY M Statute Level Date
1. THEFT - Guilty
2. FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
3. FORGERY OF BANK BILLS/PROM. NOTES
4. UTTERING FORGED BILLS / NOTES
5. FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
6. FORGERY OF BANK BILLS/PROM. NOTES
7. UTTERING FORGED BILLS / NOTES
8. FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
9. FORGERY OF BANK BILLS/PROM. NOTES
10. UTTERING FORGED BILLS / NOTES
11. FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
12. FORGERY OF BANK BILLS/PROM. NOTES
13. UTTERING FORGED BILLS / NOTES

07/21/2011 Request to Withdraw Notice to Suspend Driver's License
07/05/2011 Case Cancelled out of Alliance One - Ok'd by ARMI
Defendant Was In Jail
10/14/2010 Case Pending with Alliance One - Collection Agency
10/14/2010 Case Acknowledged/Loaded by Collection Agency
08/13/2010 Case Pending with Alliance One - Collection Agency
08/07/2010 Removed from Collection Program & Sent to Collection Agency
08/07/2010 Case Sent to Collection Agency - Alliance One
08/07/2010 Notice to Suspend Driving Privileges Done
08/01/2010 $5.00 Partial Payment Fee

01/25/2010 Court Minutes
Plea/Sentencing
01/25/2010 Judgment Recorded & Filed
01/25/2010 Order for Cost/Charges/Fees

I think these charges/convctions pertain to the bankruptcy filing regarding this Texas Equusearch upcoming hearing on July 2, 2013....and that it ever involved cheques stolen from Amy was all a ruse. The storyline was Baez paid back the bank the appx $600, therefore no Judgement would have been rendered. As well that a first time offender who signs their own name and provides their own ID to a blank cheque receives 412 days in jail and 1 year probation is totally ridiculous.

It makes perfect sense that as a result the Judgement awarded, monies are owed to Texas Equusearch, resulting from fraud committed directly toward that organization and that's the basis of the motion that the debt not be discharged.

07/02/2013
@10:30AM

13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375

1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

2 - Motion to Dismiss Adversary Proceeding by the Defendant, doc.#8

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#504581 Jun 16, 2013
Go away Pane Dear. I don't want to play your silly games.
Are you speaking to me? What silly game are you talking about??
Some games are fun, you know? I like charades...probably because I'm pretty good at it- NOT to brag or anything.
I like when at the last minute, I can turn the tables and come in for a win! Doing that table turning thing can really drive some people bonkers!
I'm not very good at pictionary though. Not that my drawings suck or anything...
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504582 Jun 16, 2013
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/cas...

Will they say this child is a mistake too? The grandparents are awful people.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504584 Jun 16, 2013
Why couldn't her dad give her what she wanted? I don't think he even bought her a car. I blame him and her mother.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#504585 Jun 16, 2013
Now, if Casey was such a bad person, why didn't she have an abortion or give the child up for adoption or let someone else in her family raise her?
I have looked around a little and Casey's parents were so willing to give her up and blame her. They are the ones who raised her. Is she a biological daughter? How many siblings does she have?
Do you really think Casey would be dumb enough to bury remains behind her parents' house? It looks like someone framed her. If there is another baby coming, i hope there are no overnights with grandma and grandpa. If another baby dies, will you believe it is them or will you blame Casey?
Blah. Casey Anthony is so last year. I mean literally, that trial was last year. Well actually, it was like in 2011 so... that'd be over a year. God, aren't you just sick of hearing about her already? It'll probably be like the Jonbenet case (bless her heart) in that evey time it's a slow news day the drag out an old case- "they" being the media, of course.

Oh my gosh..speaking of old cases and remains close to home- Did you know that Jeffery Dahmer kept his victims bodies??
He was one SICK O!!
You just never know what goes through the minds of some sick freaks in this world.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504586 Jun 16, 2013
http://gnli.christianpost.com/video/casey-ant...

Apparently, Cindy and George never even got Casey baptized and now Cindy wears a fake cross around her neck.

Casey looks like her dad.

Her brother looks old to be having a baby for the first time.

Casey's only chance is to move totally away from her family and start over.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504587 Jun 16, 2013
http://babyboomeradvisorclub.com/wp-content/u...

Caylee got to live 9 months plus 3.5 years. Casey could have terminated the pregnancy. She hid it because her awful mom probably would have gotten rid of the "mistake"...If you want to hate on someone, hate on her parents. She did the best she could for an 18 year old with no support or love from her wicked parents. There are sweet pics of Caylee with her mommy.

Why don't you Fox News grandmas or grandpas move on to the Zimmeran case or the Speidermann case or some other case?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504588 Jun 16, 2013
Why couldn't her dad give her what she wanted? I don't think he even bought her a car. I blame him and her mother.
Helllooooo ngrundie.

<wink, wink>

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#504589 Jun 16, 2013
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
That should make her nuts itch.
Speaking of nuts...
Hey brad! How are you?
BTW, where's billy malone?? I hope it didn't get banned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,396,569
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min OzRitz 60,188
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 19 min Fa-Foxy 57
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 54 min -Prince- 19,038
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr nicola and bart 1,018
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr An NFL Fan 422
News Location set for pride sidewalk 6 hr Picton Sausage Co... 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages