CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504524 Jun 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps YOU should start a new thread for the inane babblings of a not very bright middle school airhead with no friends. I doubt you read much at all, dear, other than crap magazines found at the check-out counter of the grocery store. I won't be watching anything that's on the idiot box except the morning news, weather and traffic report. The idiot box is for idiots. Now go outside, make a friend!!!
And how intelligent does it make you, to engage in an adversary trolling game with a babble?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504525 Jun 16, 2013
Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton
page 39
Next, Melich looked into the apartment on North Hillside Drive. It had been the first apartment Casey visited with him, the location where she said Zanny had lived with a roommate in early 2006. Not only had no one named Zenaida Gonzales lived there, but the complex itself was a seniors-only facility, Coincidentally, when the initial responding deputies had searched the Pontiac the night before, they'd found an address written on a piece of paper that was right across the street from the senior facility. It turned out that address belonged to Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund.

Page 44
(Melich to Casey at Universal) Now that apartment you pointed out to me, the two-story apartment, that's an old folks home. It's right across the street from you ex-boyfriend's house, who you never mentioned. And you say you wrote the address down because it was across the street, that's a lie, because I've already talked to him, and we've already been by the house, and, you know, we've looked at everything we could look at over there."
"Um-hmmm."
"Everything you've told me is a lie".

Nope, no mention of JC Chatt or Richardo.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504526 Jun 16, 2013
Bankruptcy doc downloaded to the media website --

Page 37
List all suits and administrative proceedings to which the debtor is or was a party within one year immediately preceding the filing of this bankruptcy case.(Married debtors filing under chapter 12 or chapter 13 must include information concerning either or both spouses whether or not a joint petition is filed, unless the spouses are separated and a joint petition is not filed.)

The elephant in the room --

I notice this PENDING paternity action is conspicuously absent (whereas the David BADALI civil suit falls outside of the ONE YEAR reporting requirement, yet it was included.)

Register of Actions
Case No. 2011-DR-011965-O

Petitioner UMBERGER, CHRISTOPHER LEE
Respondent ANTHONY, CASEY

Case Type: Paternity - Pending
Date Filed: 07/13/2011
Judicial Officer: Kest, Sally D M
Uniform Case Number: 482011DR011965A001OX

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
09/14/2011 Correspondence
Letter Requesting Legal Advice from Clerk's Office
07/29/2011 Correspondence
re: Returning original summons and copy of indigent status
07/26/2011 Copy/Copies of canteen account
07/26/2011 Application for Determination of Civil Indigent Status
07/13/2011 Summons Issued
07/13/2011 Civil Cover Sheet
07/13/2011 Copy/Copies of Letter from the Clerk to Petitioner
07/11/2011 Petition For Paternity
07/11/2011 Letter to the Clerk

What is reported to be filed within this petition makes no sense -- what do copies of Casey's canteen account have to do with paternity?

And paternity of who?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504527 Jun 16, 2013

07/26/2011
Application for Determination of Civil Indigent Status

???
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504529 Jun 16, 2013
According to the timeline, it appears it was Christopher Lee Umberger who filled the indigent status.

07/26/2011
Application for Determination of Civil Indigent Status

07/29/2011 Correspondence
re: Returning original summons and copy of indigent status

This is a proforma of Florida's Application of Deterimation of Civil Indigent Status.

So it appears the application from Christopher Lee Umberger may not have been approved, on September 14, 2011 he wrote to the Clerk requesting legal advice and almost two years later he is still awaiting a reply.

Or is this but another SEALED court file?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504530 Jun 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And how intelligent does it make you, to engage in an adversary trolling game with a babble?
How many times do I have to explain this to you, Rambler? I get a laugh out of poking a stick in your cage, and the cages of other wack-cases. The airheaded kid won't hold my interest for long, she's just stupid, not crazy. You and Murphey, you make me laugh out loud with your crazy recitations of your delusions. Now go post something entertaining. My favorites are the ones where everyone on earth is an imposter.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504531 Jun 16, 2013
From Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CF-013331-A-O

Case Type: Criminal Felony
Date Filed: 07/08/2008
Judicial Officer: Perry, Belvin, JR
ICJIS Document ID Number: 122008
Inmate Booking Number: 08200846
Uniform Case Number: 482008CF013331000AOX

07/13/2012 Order
Striking Unauthorized Filing and Barring any Further Unauthorized Filings

01/25/2010 Order for Blood Specimen Testing for DNA Analysis

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

According to the storyline this was supposed to have been the fraudulent cheque charges (re Amy).

A blood specimen?

Unauthorized filings, I don't understand who or why......
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504532 Jun 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes OCSO had at least two different file numbers but it's unlikely the parallel investigation involved more than one individual because no two Grunds had the same nature of involvement with Casey and Caylee. The Rev's public proclamations of "love" for his son's ex-fiancé who af the same time was supposed to have ruined his son's life was a little off-the-wall though.
You do realize that some people do not follow this case and have no idea what the Grinds have to do with anything. You need to explain it like I'm six.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504533 Jun 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps YOU should start a new thread for the inane babblings of a not very bright middle school airhead with no friends. I doubt you read much at all, dear, other than crap magazines found at the check-out counter of the grocery store. I won't be watching anything that's on the idiot box except the morning news, weather and traffic report. The idiot box is for idiots. Now go outside, make a friend!!!
One of my friends is on vacation to France and Scotland. Wish I could have gone.
i don't watch the news channels, the weather channel or the traffic report. Feel free to skip over my posting. I was sick in bed yesterday. Am I supposed to go vomit on my friends? That's not very neighborly advice.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504534 Jun 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I guess that means that you have hours to spend online during summer break because you have no friends? No life? No activities? Some people watch lots of trial stuff, some of us don't. You however, seem obsessed with with Amanda Knox, why is that?
Dear, you've been "living your life" in middle school. Now don't you have a nice friend you can hang out with instead of posting stupidity all day long?? If not, make one. You're a rather annoying child.
Haven't you ever been feeling puky and just stayed in bed?
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504535 Jun 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI the reason the Jodi Thread was started was due to the fact the mods came aboard and told everyone to stay on the topix. The mod said if we wanted to discuss other topix to make a new thread.
This happened March 8 IF you care to read the mods post.
I don't and the other thread is going nowhere. Why would I want to post somewhere that it's all mean people with bad knees, bad breath, too old to have periods or sex, and want to talk about their problems with taking something called Boniva and having steroid rage from taking steroids for two years?

Talk about boring. That is that thread.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504536 Jun 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to explain this to you, Rambler? I get a laugh out of poking a stick in your cage, and the cages of other wack-cases. The airheaded kid won't hold my interest for long, she's just stupid, not crazy. You and Murphey, you make me laugh out loud with your crazy recitations of your delusions. Now go post something entertaining. My favorites are the ones where everyone on earth is an imposter.
Ah then I take it you were even more entertained by the idiotic allegations that your current President is not an American citizen? That one takes the cake of lunacy! LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504537 Jun 16, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that some people do not follow this case and have no idea what the Grinds have to do with anything. You need to explain it like I'm six.
I don't "need" to explain it to anyone, let alone you.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504538 Jun 16, 2013
Here's a sample post:(talk about self-centered)

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had oesteopenia/osteoporosis for years because of corticosteriods for asthma. I used to have at least two breaks a year. I tried Boniva and other like meds but the reflux was horrible and after the info came out about the hip and mandible fractures, I stopped. My physician told me that even a course of these meds for two years can benefit and my last bone density was much better than previous ones. I have an old left tibial plataeu fracture that was casted for three months after having seven pins in it. Never healed and eventually the floor of my knee collapsed and after three more surgeries, I had a total knee replacement. I feel for you, especially because I know how much your freedom has been limited by this fracture.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504539 Jun 16, 2013
One of the other posts, Spoogy Malder and Marse-Alanon were making lists of words that rhymed with poo and glue. The second one came after me because somehow the word sight was used instead of site. Does everyone proofread every single post? School is out for summer. Why am I being graded, still?

Was "Mars" a school teacher? Yuck.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504540 Jun 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my favorite from you and yes, I've been to Disneyworld and rode the Dumbo ride. Whee.

Tired of Silly

Level 6
Since: Jan 12

Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#12Tuesday Jun 11

Judged:654
More Walk Less Talk wrote:
We are a older couple in our mid 60's. Thinking about visiting Animal Kingdom & Disney. We would not not be interesting in any of the rides.Is there entertainment shows or etc without the rides?
I am not sure which Parks other than Animal Kingdom to visit.
Any advice is appreciated.
LOTS of things available for older folks. Epcot is my first choice (my husband and I are older too, and now that the kids are grown, we pretty much skip The Magic Kingdom for Epcot and Animal Kingdom). Lots of special events including a food and wine expo that is extraordinary, a flower/garden show that is incredibly beautiful, and I'm sure I'm forgetting things!! Google for a schedule of special events. Animal Kingdom is also great if you're an animal lover and enjoy seeing the critters in amazingly natural surroundings. Two cautions-first, try to come in the cooler months. It is brutally hot at this time of year. Second, there's a LOT of walking at all the parks. If you're not able to walk long distances, rent a scooter or wheelchair. One final recommendation-if you're really splurging and not worrying too much about cost, stay at the Grand Floridian and schedule a dinner at Victoria and Albert's. NOT cheap, but a wonderful meal in elegant surroundings, something for special occasions. Also, they don't allow children under 16 in V&A's, so you're guaranteed an adult dining experience without the worry of having a very expensive meal ruined by screaming children. Hope you have a wonderful time!!!
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504541 Jun 16, 2013
Tired of Silly is a kid hater. Wants kids banned from Disneyworld so the old folks can ride around on their scooters and wheelchairs. What a selfish person. What a killjoy.

You didn't mentioned that there's a ferry from the parking lot where you can ride a little train. All the food is really expensive and not very good.

The walking is not a problem. My grandma was able to walk everywhere. The problem was standing in line in the heat. We went in June or July during summer break.

My favorite ride was "It's a Small World After All"

Let's start a sing-a-long.

The best part of the trip was flying out of DFW to Florida. Thanks for jogging my memory.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504542 Jun 16, 2013
This reminds me that Casey's daughter never got to go to Disneyworld.
Why is she walking around free? Where does she live? Isn't anyone going to be held accountable for either neglecting to watch or take care of a child in Florida? They have a law that pools must be completely enclosed, not just a fence and locking doors. What kind of a mean granny coaxes a toddler to climb up the ladder and into the pool? I think the granny has an evil side.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504543 Jun 16, 2013
BTW, my grandma taught me how to swim at a neighbor's private pool in Florida. She also took me to Disney along with my dad. I am so lucky to have great grandparents.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

#504544 Jun 16, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/city/orlando...

Here's what I found when I did a forum search for "Anthony"

There's a crazy amount of threads. She is not puchi which is a shortened form of a word meaning beautiful. She's a high school drop out just like the Yreka chick. Why do people care about these losers? Maybe I'll write a paper and turn it in. Time to do some research. Maybe I will just journal about what happens to sad, old people who don't have periods and can't have any more kids.
They don't even care what their tennis shoes look like. I probably have tennis shoes in every color...black, purple, brown, pink, gray, blue, etc. I don't have that violet pair I saw recently. Then I saw the black pair the other chick was wearing and liked those two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min My New Alias RULES 1,383,998
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr LizW 73,639
sext me guys 4 hr Bubblez6325 1
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 9 hr Jon 230
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Sat Princess Hey 22,971
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages