Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504185 Jun 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
<snip>
George did ask LE if they found Caylee and it was bad news, to let him be the one to break it to Cindy first. Odd thing to say, given the circumstances. I know that would be the last thing on my mind if I was sitting in police headquarters over the disappearance of my granddaughter and possible involvement of my daughter in harming her in some fatal manner.
Come on, Marce, who would say something like that? I know I would rather have the cops with me if I was the bearer of tragic news, especially if it was criminal in nature. In fact, I would ask the cops to break it to my loved one, while I stood by and offered comfort. I would be too upset over the news to be able to speak, let alone, talk about it. I would want all the support group I could find, because I would be worried about my spouse's reaction....as apparently was George. In fact, now that I think about it, if I was so concerned about how my spouse would react, I would make SURE I had someone with me.
This is a perfect example of how you see things that aren't there -- because you lack the ability to appreciate that not everyone is YOU. You take one simple statement, knowing at the same time George Anthony had been a police officer and probably routinely broke bad news to others, and spin it into something nefarious based upon your sanctimonious judgement of what you would do in the same circumstance - which no normal person would relish imagining in the first place!

I sympathize with people in your life who you undoubtedly aren't allowed to even think, let alone make choices, unless you approve.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504186 Jun 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wait.....George told LE that someone told HIM about other break-ins in the neighborhood and that's why he went over to his neighbor's to REPORT to his neighbor about the theft of gas cans.....
ROFLMAO!
Perhaps you'd be better off not posting here when you're drunk.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504187 Jun 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now......George goes outside around 10:00AM on June 24, 2008, to mow his lawn and discovers the break-in and gas can caper......so he calls 911 non-emergency and reports it, and they send Officer Cain out to write up a report.......and then George goes over and tells his neighbor, and then George goes shopping for replacement gas cans (according to DAYS)(but he can't remember WHEN he bought the replacement gas cans from his State depo...oh, wait, no, he said he bought them BEFORE HE KNEW the old ones were missing...no, wait, it was JEFF who asked him why he bought replacement gas cans BEFORE HE KNEW THE OLD ONES WERE MISSING, and he replied with a classic non-answer, "Don''t try to confuse me Jeff", and Jeff says, I"m sorry, I wasn't trying to confuse you", and Jeff never did get a straight answer to the replacement gas can story)..... and then Casey arrives and he "surprises her" (never have figured out why she should be surprised considering his car had to be parked either on the street, in the drive-way, or in the garage, which IS how she entered the house that day, and Casey tells him, "Oh by the way, Mom told me someone broke into the shed and stole your gas cans", and George gets a light-bulb moment and decides he'll try and trick Casey into letting him go into her trunk using the guise that he needs to rotate Cindy's tires on Sunday and he needs the chuck that's in her trunk, and then Casey rushes past him and says, "here are your F'ing gas cans" and he says, "Thanks for making me look like an idiot to the cops", then he gets ready, because according to LDB, he just happened to be off that day, because he had a job interview.......
Have I got that about right?
Yes, and during the trial the convoluted gascan testimony indeed made George look slightly tinged, add to that Cindy's testimony about not knowing Casey was pregnant, Lee's weeping over missing the baby shower - these are only some examples - that culminated in what obviously the jury perceived to be a totally off-the-wall dysfunctional family environment which created reasonable doubt upon the state's case of Casey diabolically premeditating murder simply to go watch a rental movie at her boyfriend's house on a Monday night. Not guilty!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504188 Jun 6, 2013
OT

Purple martins share secrets
- Myles Fish, June 4, 2013

Some purple martins have made their way back to Central Alberta after a winter down south, and for the first time they are coming back with information to share about their time away.

Last year, researchers from York University came to the Ellis Bird Farm northeast of Red Deer and attached geolocator “backpacks” onto 22 of the birds. The one-gram device records daily flight levels, with researchers later able to determine daily approximate positions based on times of local sunrises and sunsets along the migratory trail.

On May 15, Martin No. 125 — or, more colourfully, Amelia, after the aviation pioneer — was recaptured upon her return to the bird farm for spring breeding. The information gleaned from Amelia shows just how hard she worked travelling to and fro her overwintering spot in central Brazil.

In total, the bird logged 22,300 km over the course of the year. Her official migration distance of 21,000 is the longest such distance that the York University researchers have ever tracked for a purple martin. The average distance for previously-tracked birds is about 14,000 km.

“(The researchers) had no idea that they’d travel that far. They are extremely long-distance migrants,” explained biologist Myrna Pearman at the Ellis Bird Farm.

The data showed that Amelia had three different wintering roosts in Brazil, east of the heart of the Amazon rainforest where other martins have been tracked to. The bird left South America quite late, on April 25, but rocketed back to Ellis Bird Farm in just 21 days at an average of 600 km/day.

More --
http://www.reddeeradvocate.com/news/Purple_ma...

Stories like these remind me of religious prophesisers who proclaim to have a direct pipeline with god -- let's see any one of them make their way in 21 days from Brazil to Central Alberta without any technological or mechanical assistance. LOL

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#504189 Jun 6, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh geez I never knew if was a NYS law. I just assumed we came from two different types of *hoods*<quoted text>
I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me, and that's just part of what makes YOU so fascinating. Everybody spends their day wondering about YOU don't they? Isn't that why they're on the earth? To hear about your thus far failed attempts at killing your children among other incredible yet true urban myths er events in the life of YOU? LMAO
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504190 Jun 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Exiting the backyard via the side gate would lead to the front yard/driveway.
Someone HAD to have been exiting the backyard via the side gate, as it was kept "locked".
The side gate was unlocked and the pool ladder was up.....and no matter who disagrees with me, I stand behind my conclusion that someone was in a panic/hurry, when he/she exited that backyard pool area.
and it still all points to Casey trying to dispose of Caylees body. Even George and Cindy felt that it did before they changed their story! You are really are under the spell of all the paid to lie defense experts. They all said just what you wanted to hear and that was not the truth!
Hope you enjoy the two strange friends you have here! You all have alot in common....

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#504191 Jun 6, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> and it still all points to Casey trying to dispose of Caylees body. Even George and Cindy felt that it did before they changed their story! You are really are under the spell of all the paid to lie defense experts. They all said just what you wanted to hear and that was not the truth!
Hope you enjoy the two strange friends you have here! You all have alot in common....
She enjoys you a lot. You do have a lot in common. You both misuse the word a lot, a lot.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504192 Jun 6, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
She enjoys you a lot. You do have a lot in common. You both misuse the word a lot, a lot.
thanks I needed that!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504194 Jun 6, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh geez I never knew if was a NYS law. I just assumed we came from two different types of *hoods*<quoted text>
Why would it matter if it was a law or not? I called BS on your story about NY pool alarms. I live in FL and don't know anyone here with a pool alarm either. How do you come up with your ridiculous stories?

It doesn't matter where we come from, I consider you one dumb broad and a terrible mother.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504195 Jun 6, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Marce, I was offering scenarios that could apply, based upon the evidence.
I could have focused on more nefarious reasons, but I didn't.
But given the timeline of events on June 16th, from evidence, I don't think it would be a stretch to assume "think time" would be out of line.
George did ask LE if they found Caylee and it was bad news, to let him be the one to break it to Cindy first. Odd thing to say, given the circumstances. I know that would be the last thing on my mind if I was sitting in police headquarters over the disappearance of my granddaughter and possible involvement of my daughter in harming her in some fatal manner.
Come on, Marce, who would say something like that? I know I would rather have the cops with me if I was the bearer of tragic news, especially if it was criminal in nature. In fact, I would ask the cops to break it to my loved one, while I stood by and offered comfort. I would be too upset over the news to be able to speak, let alone, talk about it. I would want all the support group I could find, because I would be worried about my spouse's reaction....as apparently was George. In fact, now that I think about it, if I was so concerned about how my spouse would react, I would make SURE I had someone with me.
ngrace...
There was NO EVIDENCES ...ZILTCH >>> NOTHING other than
INFORMATION.

You keep turning in Circle , In Certain Circles..

It's been 5 years ..your still going in Circle..aren't you
Dizzy yet!..

Take a break...none of it is important anymore.
The trial was OVER 2 years ago!

Tampa is where it's at!
The Ninth as been 86th!

Get with the Program already!

Level 6

Location hidden

#504196 Jun 6, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, son, you're making even less sense than usual.
You Wish!

Level 6

Location hidden

#504197 Jun 6, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>would you please re-write this when you are sober!
You Wish Little Snake!

Keep your EARS open....

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#504198 Jun 7, 2013
Why would it matter if it was law or not? How about because it then makes it mandatory for the homeowner to install a alarm system.

I totally get that you wouldn't know anyone with a pool alarm and how you would think they were a ridiculous idea.( to expect anything different of you would be silly of me).
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it matter if it was a law or not? I called BS on your story about NY pool alarms. I live in FL and don't know anyone here with a pool alarm either. How do you come up with your ridiculous stories?
It doesn't matter where we come from, I consider you one dumb broad and a terrible mother.

“why not! ”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#504199 Jun 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
NY LAW: Mandatory Swimming Pool Alarms
New York State lawmakers have finally made a two year old pool alarm rule permanent. If you put a pool in your backyard, you need to have an alarm on it.
State lawmakers passed an emergency ruling two years ago that required all commercial and personal swimming pools to have an alarm system. That ruling expired last month and state lawmakers have now permanently adopted it.
Officials say alarms are required on all pools built or modified after December 14th of 2006. Experts say the temporary blows up pools also need to have alarms.
“Two bolts go into the top rail of the pool, and then the alarm just sits inside. It takes a 9 volt battery. Then there’s a separate remote that plugs into an outlet in your house so can hear it from in the house or out,” says Tom Witzel of Hesselson’s.
The cost of the alarms can range between $200 up to thousands of dollars.
Code enforcement officials say if you get caught without an alarm, you will be given a warning. After that you can get fined up to $1000 a day until an alarm is placed.
Officials say the law was originally put in place because 26 infants and children under the age of 14 drowned in a pool in 2002.
http://www.zifflaw.com/NYInjuryLawBlog/ny-law...
http://www.dos.ny.gov/DCEA/currpoolreq.htm
Thanks, 2006? This is just more proof of what a bad mother Casey was. It was her child - not Geo and Cindy's.. It was Casey's responsibility to keep her child safe not the grandparents.

Since it was Casey's and her daughters residence since she was born. Not like she was just visiting .

So the way you see it is -- if she had only used the money she wasted on her tattoo -- and bought a alarm the day before, Caylee would be a live today ?? Gosh NGRACE I hope you don't hold it against Casey.
Just me

New Enterprise, PA

#504200 Jun 7, 2013
This is so funny! Don't you people have anything else to yabber about? Really, this is so disturbing and mentally sad.

Who cares anymore? It's done. Child is dead & no one got convicted. Big deal! Happens all the time all over the world.

Time for you guys to move on. That, or see your mental health department.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#504201 Jun 7, 2013
Just me wrote:
This is so funny! Don't you people have anything else to yabber about? Really, this is so disturbing and mentally sad.
Who cares anymore? It's done. Child is dead & no one got convicted. Big deal! Happens all the time all over the world.
Time for you guys to move on. That, or see your mental health department.
Nope not at all funny. You said; This is so funny! but then posted dumb. Had you begun the post with This is so dumb! Then the rest would fit.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#504203 Jun 7, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You Wish!
Actually, I don't. If you took appropriate medication and your brain functioned normally, you would stop posting your crazy and amusing word salad posts. Your lunacy is mildly entertaining.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504205 Jun 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Why would it matter if it was law or not? How about because it then makes it mandatory for the homeowner to install a alarm system.
I totally get that you wouldn't know anyone with a pool alarm and how you would think they were a ridiculous idea.( to expect anything different of you would be silly of me). <quoted text>
You missed the point as usual.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504206 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of how you see things that aren't there -- because you lack the ability to appreciate that not everyone is YOU. You take one simple statement, knowing at the same time George Anthony had been a police officer and probably routinely broke bad news to others, and spin it into something nefarious based upon your sanctimonious judgement of what you would do in the same circumstance - which no normal person would relish imagining in the first place!
I sympathize with people in your life who you undoubtedly aren't allowed to even think, let alone make choices, unless you approve.
I disagree.

Just because I have a different opinion, doesn't make me right or wrong, or make anyone else adopt my conclusions......and that applies as well, to my personal life.

However, if someone does disagree, I am more than willing to adopt their point of view if they can substantiate their position.

What does that mean? It means I challenge people to think for themselves. I don't consider that a bad thing, in fact, I consider that to be not sitting back and letting a good mind, slide.

For me and mine, that's not nearly good enough. A mind is a beautiful thing........everyone can maximize their own potential, or they can let a beautiful mind go to waste.

I think, and again you may disagree, the world has plenty enough of beach boy/surfer girl-type mentality. Nothing irritates me more than stupid is, as stupid does, or letting the other guy do the thinking for them.

But I agree with you......that's a high standard and it does
pi$$-off a lot of people, and I am sorry for that.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504207 Jun 7, 2013
Kenny Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, 2006? This is just more proof of what a bad mother Casey was. It was her child - not Geo and Cindy's.. It was Casey's responsibility to keep her child safe not the grandparents.
Since it was Casey's and her daughters residence since she was born. Not like she was just visiting .
So the way you see it is -- if she had only used the money she wasted on her tattoo -- and bought a alarm the day before, Caylee would be a live today ?? Gosh NGRACE I hope you don't hold it against Casey.
Read it again.....it is NYS law, and it was in response to the poster who said NYS doesn't have rules about pool alarms.

Yes, it was Casey's responsibility to keep her child safe, but who knows just exactly how much responsibility she was allowed to have in a household that for all practical purposes, shared in the rearing/caring of, her child.

It seems obvious that everyone shared that responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,155,902
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 26 min zazz 96,702
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 15 hr NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 17 hr US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? 21 hr Jaimee 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu Murph 70,621
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance