CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,381)

Showing posts 467,601 - 467,620 of478,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Casey only said those words trying to deflect suspicion away awy from herself.

Casey killed Caylee, if she didn't why didn't she ever say anything after Caylee's body was found?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
Casey killed Caylee, if she didn't why didn't she ever say anything after Caylee's body was found?
There are numerous CLUES interviews with Casey took place AFTER Casey was arrested, but they were obviously sealed by court order, contained no incriminating information against her and therefore have never been publicly released.

When Lawson Lamar stepped down, he said so.......the State only released information in discovery which they were legally required to.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the ancient Romans divining chicken entrails, you read so much into what Casey said. She 'chose her words very carefully'? How on earth would you know that?
You read into Casey's statements exactly what you want there to be.
Maybe so, Marce, maybe so.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There are numerous CLUES interviews with Casey took place AFTER Casey was arrested, but they were obviously sealed by court order, contained no incriminating information against her and therefore have never been publicly released.
When Lawson Lamar stepped down, he said so.......the State only released information in discovery which they were legally required to.
Rambler, you are reading it wrong.

Insert comma after the word, discovery.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
It depends upon "say anything" to whom. We'll never know what she said to her attorneys.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler, you are reading it wrong.
Insert comma after the word, discovery.
Have it your way - so there's no police officers or lay persons able to testify in the fantasy civil suits!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You, who insist the ENTIRE police file in the case against Casey Anthony was released in discovery are now speculating "law enforcement or lay witnesses" have been withholding "confidentisl" information relative to a missing child investigation - max five year penalty! And if these parties were withholding confidential information, how then did it get leaked - resulting in defamation of either of the two.....hmmmmm? That doesn't fit the definition of defamation......
You really want to go down that rocky road?
I've never said the entire police file was released.

If anyone was withholding evidence, don't ya think the defense would have let the entire world know about it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said the entire police file was released.
If anyone was withholding evidence, don't ya think the defense would have let the entire world know about it?
No, it's known as preservation of evidence!

I've always said the trial was only A Big Show and it was known Casey (or what's her name) was innocent long before she was ever acquitted......and for her personsl safety she's protected in a Witness Protection Program.

Everyone involved is probably laughing their heads of at your futile attemps to keep a stupd fantasy alive.

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends upon "say anything" to whom. We'll never know what she said to her attorneys.
You are nuts.

Why wouldn't any of them want Caylee's killer caught?
Oh, that's right, it WAS Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Then for a defamation suit to be successful it would need to be filed jointly with the parted who allegedly caused the defamation.

The storyline to Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk's civil suit is dead in the water, pardon the saying.....

This part is hilarious, considering all......one part of the story changes, but the rest stays the same-old. LOL

"Gonzalez filed a motion to the bankruptcy court in April to have the ruling on Anthony's bankruptcy ruling delayed until after the civil case is decided in Orange County Circuit Court."
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/bankruptc...

Because according to the storyline, since the court will not allow Casey's memory rights to be sold to the highest bidder enabling the creditors (and those who hope to be creditors) to be paid, they would now benefit by releasing any present claim (not sayin they have a legitimate one) and allowing a speedy Chapter 7 bankruptcy to take place, on the premise if they win the lawsuits, they would file a permanent judgement against Casey so when she eventually does sell her story (according to you) then they could collect!

As it stands it's downright stupid for the respective attornied to ask for time for the lawsuits to proceed, and then any awards will get discharged....leaving ZERO for clients and attorneys.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

* party

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts.
She knows it, why else would she be here defending the killer Casey years after the acquittal. She is angry Casey didn't make any money from killing her kid. Why not blame it on George.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's known as preservation of evidence!
I've always said the trial was only A Big Show and it was known Casey (or what's her name) was innocent long before she was ever acquitted......and for her personsl safety she's protected in a Witness Protection Program.
Everyone involved is probably laughing their heads of at your futile attemps to keep a stupd fantasy alive.
Casey is not in a witness protection program.

My "futile attempts to keep a stupid fantasy alive", as you wrote, are nothing but the truth, based upon what's documented in evidence.

I don't think my attempts to find out what, who, where, and how Caylee died, and how she ended up on Suburban drive, are stupid. Futile is more appropriate.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts.
It's a parallel to an ostrich putting it's head in the sand, thinking no one will see it.

If nothing in the discovery released by the State which supported Casey's conviction revealed that the proper authorities know exactly what went on behind the scenes, then nothing happened - it can't be reality.

And I'm not referring to only Casey telling a different story - my theory is each of the people who appeared during the BIG SHOW had already admitted to their knowledge behind who was responsible for a conspiracy to frame her, and why.

Notice the Rev was conspicuously absent?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Interesting comments over on WESH......

I'd like to point out to one "author" that Baez did not hire Casey....she hired him, so your statement is ridiculous.

As to your other question about the $800K, no, no one wonders why she owes that amount; it's readily available in the list of debts in her BK filing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey is not in a witness protection program.
My "futile attempts to keep a stupid fantasy alive", as you wrote, are nothing but the truth, based upon what's documented in evidence.
I don't think my attempts to find out what, who, where, and how Caylee died, and how she ended up on Suburban drive, are stupid. Futile is more appropriate.
You should have no need to "attempt to find out what, who, where and how Caylee died"......unless in true psychopathic style you are motivated to put yourself in the center of the case in order to attempt to thwart justice and falsely lead authorities down a different trial.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

* trail
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
Interesting comments over on WESH......
I'd like to point out to one "author" that Baez did not hire Casey....she hired him, so your statement is ridiculous.
As to your other question about the $800K, no, no one wonders why she owes that amount; it's readily available in the list of debts in her BK filing.
She DISPUTES she owes ALL debts -- except an unknown amount to which she's indebted toward Tim Miller, not TES.

Goodness, at one time you said you worked for a law firm and still you don't understand the definition of CREDITOR or DISPUTED? Did the firm go bankrupt? LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Stop the Maddyness wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows it, why else would she be here defending the killer Casey years after the acquittal. She is angry Casey didn't make any money from killing her kid. Why not blame it on George.
Ngrundie is angry that following Casey's removal from society, all doors have been slammed shut on any opportunity to impeach her future testimony in other related CRIMINAL proceedings.

It's much like observing a rat caught in a complex maze - everyone else can see all exits from the box are securely nailed, bolted, screwed, soldered, plugged, cemented, or whatever ......I must admit it's sort of intriguing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing ends without ruling

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
1:58 pm, May 30, 2013

A judge heard arguments this afternoon about how and where the two defamation lawsuits against Casey Anthony should proceed but the hearing ended without a ruling.

The suits, brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk, were halted in their tracks by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing, which she hopes ultimately will end them for good.

<snip>

They also want the judge to extend the deadline for them to object to Anthony's bankruptcy discharge until after the suits are wrapped up at the state level.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/...

See, even Jeff Weiner gets it! How stupid is that for attorneys to ask for an extension of a bankruptcy discharge so civil suits can proceed and then after that they'll object to any financial awards being discharged. LOL

The REAL bankruptcy is obviously pertaining to settled matters whereby both creditors - Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk already have a financial interest in known assets.....good chance the bankruptcy was filed to stall the recovery of those assets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 467,601 - 467,620 of478,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,033,329
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Lord Hater 42,961
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr RaceCityUsa 17,330
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) 2 hr 100 percent frienduh 127
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Panamaed 2,631
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,736
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 8,929
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE