New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

"Would you use coupons, if you had anything to do with your child's death? Would you present yourself to the bank trying to cash a forged check? Would you peacefully get into a car with your mother and accompany her to the police station? Would you go back to your house daily and ask the neighbor for a shovel? Would you tell people your car smelled like something died in it?
These are not actions that someone who was functioning normally would do, if they murdered their kid."

A sociopathic, narcissist would. They would also watch videos about a person in a trunk, F their boy toy as much as possible, go yo the hair salon, get a tattoo, schedule another, steal from everyone around them, enter a hot body contest... etc The whole world revolves around them. DYK

Casey Anthony is a baby killer who walked free because of 12, lazy, I don't want to do my duty jurors. Casey Anthony's time will come to pay for murdering Caylee.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
For god's sake, Rambler. Stop embarrassing yourself by repeatedly using the Enquirer as a reference!!!! Not even the idiots who buy that trash believe that what they print is true.
Pardon me, in a moment of utter fogginess it might be perceived as if I was defending the Rev by saying he did not make any direct reference to a "Human Sacrificial Ritual!".

Am I wrong as usual?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>

What would you do if one of your kids was missing or dead, and you couldn't tell anybody about it? Not one person? You couldn't cry, you couldn't act like anything was wrong, and you couldn't talk to your own mother about it?
Do you think you'd act normal?
Would you use coupons, if you had anything to do with your child's death? Would you present yourself to the bank trying to cash a forged check? Would you peacefully get into a car with your mother and accompany her to the police station? Would you go back to your house daily and ask the neighbor for a shovel? Would you tell people your car smelled like something died in it?
These are not actions that someone who was functioning normally would do, if they murdered their kid.
Name one reason why that 22year old smart ass spoiled woman was in the position that she could not tell anyone ????? Besides not wanting to go to jail for murder that she commited and really felt she had got away with it until her mother pressed her for info. You forget that Casey never planed on getting caught.
MURPHEY_LAW

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she was presumed dead as soon as people knew that she was supposedly "missing" for 30 days and her mother lied about it. Of course she was presumed dead when the skankpig "mother" continued to lie to police instead of cooperating. There is no other reason for her subterfuge but to protect herself because SHE KILLED HER KID. And yes, said kid is DEAD, no matter what your diseased brain tells you and no matter what crazy drivel you put in a packet and bothered people with!
First, I'll say that It don't seems to bother the Authorities.
such has Judge May, so why would it bother You...Tired Silly!

*Presumed...
*Supposedly...
*Lies...
*Presumed again, for 5 years...
*Subterfuge...

I won't try to convince your tired silly brain man.,
your screwded to the wall with your belief without
any forensic evidence but "Mediatic Forensic Analysis"
AKA HLN Junkie Drew's!

I'll tell the Keyboard in the Sky you need Help!
Smile!
MURPHEY_LAW

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Name one reason why that 22year old smart ass spoiled woman was in the position that she could not tell anyone ????? Besides not wanting to go to jail for murder that she commited and really felt she had got away with it until her mother pressed her for info. You forget that Casey never planed on getting caught.
Snap of it Little Snake...

One reason?
Casey was sworn to Confidentiallity!
MURPHEY_LAW

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

waiting patiently wrote:
"Would you use coupons, if you had anything to do with your child's death? Would you present yourself to the bank trying to cash a forged check? Would you peacefully get into a car with your mother and accompany her to the police station? Would you go back to your house daily and ask the neighbor for a shovel? Would you tell people your car smelled like something died in it?
These are not actions that someone who was functioning normally would do, if they murdered their kid."
A sociopathic, narcissist would. They would also watch videos about a person in a trunk, F their boy toy as much as possible, go yo the hair salon, get a tattoo, schedule another, steal from everyone around them, enter a hot body contest... etc The whole world revolves around them. DYK
Casey Anthony is a baby killer who walked free because of 12, lazy, I don't want to do my duty jurors. Casey Anthony's time will come to pay for murdering Caylee.
The above is ONLY *IF**YOU*{ASSUME}
Casey did anything wrong!!!
Casey did NOT do anything wrong...
She Acted Naturally..
You got a problem with that?
Your probably another HLN's anal of The Junkie Drew!
Your frustration is showing...cuz you don't under_stand the situation..You've been LIED TOO!
Ngrace said there a hearing comming up!
She thinks it has nothing to do with Casey...
Only money...Shhttt!
MURPHEY_LAW

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The attorney (Allan C. Watkins), for the BK Trustee,(Steven L. Meininger), withdrew the Trustee's Motion To Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures in a filing dated May 7, 2013, doc#88.
On May 14, 2013, Judge May set a pre-trial conference date of July 2, 2013, on all pending motions, with the exception of the Motion for Summary Judgement.
The Trustee's Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures, withdrawn on May 7, 2013(above), can be refiled at any time, as it was voluntarily withdrawn and not Ruled upon by Judge May.
In short, your packet, wherein you have repeatedly posted that Caylee Anthony is alive, did not/could not have any effect whatsoever on financial matters pending before the BK Court. You could produce an alive Caylee Anthony; a signed confession by all the players to any conspiracy to dupe the public, and it doesn't matter to the BK Court, whose ONLY job is to determine if a chapter 7 BK can be discharged.
It's ALL about the money. Period.
You Wish!

How did the Money get there in the first place?
Why did it end in FEDERAL Court?
Caylee is not the issue.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

MURPHEY_LAW wrote:
<quoted text>
You Wish!
How did the Money get there in the first place?
Why did it end in FEDERAL Court?
Caylee is not the issue.
It 'ended' in federal court because ALL bankruptcy cases are heard in federal court.
La La Land

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bull. I know that I could not function if one of my kids was missing or dead."
What would you do if you could not function? Seriously. You would "function" as to doing things by rote, if you were lucky enough to have a support system ready and willing to assume your other responsibilities.
What would you do if one of your kids was missing or dead, and you couldn't tell anybody about it? Not one person? You couldn't cry, you couldn't act like anything was wrong, and you couldn't talk to your own mother about it?
Would you use coupons, if you had anything to do with your child's death? Would you present yourself to the bank trying to cash a forged check? Would you peacefully get into a car with your mother and accompany her to the police station? Would you go back to your house daily and ask the neighbor for a shovel? Would you tell people your car smelled like something died in it?
These are not actions that someone who was functioning normally would do, if they murdered their kid.
Casey's actions were of someone trying to hide from her crime. That's why she had to make up the nanny story because she didn't want to take responsibility for what happened to her poor child. Cindy came to her daughter's rescue. If it hadn't been for Cindy, I don't think Casey would be free today. I think Cindy knew her daughter had issues for some time, but she either didn't know how to deal with it, and/or chose to ignore any warning signs. It's not uncommon for a parent/parents to assume that their child would ever do anything so horrible as to kill their own child/grandchild. Cindy had once told someone that she believed Casey is a Sociopath. I wonder if Cindy ever thought for one moment that Caylee's life could possibly have been in danger? Perhaps she did at some point, but refused to believe it could ever happen.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's actions were of someone trying to hide from her crime. That's why she had to make up the nanny story because she didn't want to take responsibility for what happened to her poor child. Cindy came to her daughter's rescue. If it hadn't been for Cindy, I don't think Casey would be free today. I think Cindy knew her daughter had issues for some time, but she either didn't know how to deal with it, and/or chose to ignore any warning signs. It's not uncommon for a parent/parents to assume that their child would ever do anything so horrible as to kill their own child/grandchild. Cindy had once told someone that she believed Casey is a Sociopath. I wonder if Cindy ever thought for one moment that Caylee's life could possibly have been in danger? Perhaps she did at some point, but refused to believe it could ever happen.
Someone who is trying to "hide a crime" does not invent a scenario that can be outed by LE within the hour - no Zemaida Pernandez-Gonzalez living at apt #210 Sawgrass, no phone number, no job at Universal, only imaginary people to collaborate her version of events.

Had she told LE Caylee was snatched by an unknown perpetrator perhaps from her bedroom, the window screen open -- and the body not left where it was meant to be found, Caylee would still be classed as a missing child today

What smart Casey accomplished was getting herself immediately arrested, which I have no doubt was intended to save her life from a psychopath who already had her suicide note wrotten up -- case closed!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

* written

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who is trying to "hide a crime" does not invent a scenario that can be outed by LE within the hour - no Zemaida Pernandez-Gonzalez living at apt #210 Sawgrass, no phone number, no job at Universal, only imaginary people to collaborate her version of events.
Had she told LE Caylee was snatched by an unknown perpetrator perhaps from her bedroom, the window screen open -- and the body not left where it was meant to be found, Caylee would still be classed as a missing child today
What smart Casey accomplished was getting herself immediately arrested, which I have no doubt was intended to save her life from a psychopath who already had her suicide note wrotten up -- case closed!
Someone who has lied and lied and lied and gotten away with it certainly WOULD try to convince people of a ridiculous scenario. She hid her crime for a month, and with an ego almost as big as her front teeth, she believed she could lie forever. She never intended for Caylee to be searched for or even to be recognized as not being with her incubator anymore. Skankpig didn't want to be arrested. There was no suicide note. If the filthy slut had one shred of decency she WOULD kill herself. However, she has NO decency, so she keeps mooching from whatever idiot will trade her 3 hots and a cot for a blowjob. She's not only a murdering pig, she's the single most worthless piece of trash I've ever heard of.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bull. I know that I could not function if one of my kids was missing or dead."
What would you do if you could not function? Seriously. You would "function" as to doing things by rote, if you were lucky enough to have a support system ready and willing to assume your other responsibilities.
So you actually believe that the skankpig "couldn't tell anyone" that her kid was missing (or drowned, whatever idiot story you believe). She "couldn't tell anyone" because they would quickly realize that she killed the kid. Period. That's the reason for her lies, her evasion of her family for a month, etc. The reason she did things that seem "stupid" is the arrogant skankpig actually thought no one would figure it out. She never intended for anyone to realize the kid was gone. She's a sociopath..........and sadly, the twelve inbreds reinforced to her that she can lie her way out of ANYTHING, even murdering her child and tossing her body out like garbage for the animals to eat.

What would someone who had a kid accidentally drown do?? First, they'd call 911 in the hope that the child could be revived. Second, if that failed, they'd grieve, and grieve hard. They'd blame themselves. They wouldn't be slutting around at parties and getting tattoos. What would someone who had a kid missing do? They'd notify authorities. They'd cooperate with law enforcement in every possible way. They'd beg the public for help in finding their toddler.

What would someone who MURDERED their kid do? They'd lie. They'd pretend the kid was alive to keep anyone from looking for her. They'd hope that it went on long enough that they could flee the area and claim they took the kid with them. When they were confronted , they'd LIE. Make up ridiculous stories. Lead the police on a wild goose chase. Wow........they'd do EXACTLY what Caseypig did!!!!!!!

Live in the real world. CASEY KILLED HER KID. Oh, and it's been over for some time now. Move on.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

The lawsuit against Casey Anthony is only one of four fled by Roy Kronk.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

According to court records he was represented by Howard Marks in three, but by Abbye Alexander in the filing against Cindy Adams/The Examiner......who's representing him in the bankruptcy action...I've lost track.

“It makes it a lot easier for us to prove here that the debt should be non-dischargeable and it will pass through the bankruptcy,” said Justin Luna, Gonzalez's bankruptcy attorney."
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

"Justin Luna" is another new player.......

Ngracie, here's for you a pic of the playing board......
http://www.lseblaw.com/practice-areas/bankrup...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who has lied and lied and lied and gotten away with it certainly WOULD try to convince people of a ridiculous scenario. She hid her crime for a month, and with an ego almost as big as her front teeth, she believed she could lie forever. She never intended for Caylee to be searched for or even to be recognized as not being with her incubator anymore. Skankpig didn't want to be arrested. There was no suicide note. If the filthy slut had one shred of decency she WOULD kill herself. However, she has NO decency, so she keeps mooching from whatever idiot will trade her 3 hots and a cot for a blowjob. She's not only a murdering pig, she's the single most worthless piece of trash I've ever heard of.
Discussion of this case serves as your opportunity to write inflammatory, offensive, vulgar allegations that have no basis in fact whatsoever........and I'm not interested in furthering your pursuits to sexualize the murder of a two year old child.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Facebook Vows To Crack Down On Rape Joke Pages After Successful Protest, Boycott
The Huffington Post | By Meredith Bennett-Smith
Posted: 05/29/2013 10:44 am EDT | Updated: 05/29/2013 2:57 pm EDT

In what amounts to a big win for advocates working against online domestic abuse jokes and references, Facebook has said it will try to crack down on pages that include hate speech, particularly "gender-based hate."

<snip>

Originally, Facebook claimed that much of the content referenced by WAM! did not technically violate its current policies, according to ThinkProgress, which noted the site has proven much more aggressive when it comes to screening anti-Semitic, Islamophobic or homophobic references.(In addition, Facebook has often been criticized by breastfeeding proponents who claim the site incorrectly blocks nursing photos.)

However, the site appears to have rethought that original position, according to a statement posted Tuesday. The statement reads, in part:

"In recent days, it has become clear that our systems to identify and remove hate speech have failed to work as effectively as we would like, particularly around issues of gender-based hate. In some cases, content is not being removed as quickly as we want. In other cases, content that should be removed has not been or has been evaluated using outdated criteria. We have been working over the past several months to improve our systems to respond to reports of violations, but the guidelines used by these systems have failed to capture all the content that violates our standards. We need to do better – and we will."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/29/face...

I notice even Facebook agrees to no longer be party to grooming/desensitizing young males to perceiving females are subhuman.

I have to say in this day and age the expressed "hatred" toward females, and considering everyone was conceived by a mother, is outright shocking.....I can only guess it's being organized by an agressive male gay movement who considers females to be nothing more than boy-baby-making boxes.....
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The attorney (Allan C. Watkins), for the BK Trustee,(Steven L. Meininger), withdrew the Trustee's Motion To Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures in a filing dated May 7, 2013, doc#88.
On May 14, 2013, Judge May set a pre-trial conference date of July 2, 2013, on all pending motions, with the exception of the Motion for Summary Judgement.
The Trustee's Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures, withdrawn on May 7, 2013(above), can be refiled at any time, as it was voluntarily withdrawn and not Ruled upon by Judge May.
In short, your packet, wherein you have repeatedly posted that Caylee Anthony is alive, did not/could not have any effect whatsoever on financial matters pending before the BK Court. You could produce an alive Caylee Anthony; a signed confession by all the players to any conspiracy to dupe the public, and it doesn't matter to the BK Court, whose ONLY job is to determine if a chapter 7 BK can be discharged.
It's ALL about the money. Period.
Ngrace dont tell Murphey that! Now you have ruined her whole week ! are you happy with yourself ?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

waiting patiently wrote:
Even if any of your "examples" were correct, which they are not, show me how any of them PROVE Casey murdered (physically murdered) her child.

What you have written is nothing more than an amalgamation of various tabloid headlines, meaning nothing.

If you want to talk about the case, please leave the rumors out of it. Show me when, where, how Casey murdered her child and then show me when, where, how she placed her child's body on Suburban Drive.

You will not be able to do either, just as the State couldn't.

And when you can't make your "case", then flip-flop it over and tell me why Caylee's death couldn't have happened exactly as Jose said it did.

Your choice.
MURPHEY_LAW

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>Ngrace dont tell Murphey that! Now you have ruined her whole week ! are you happy with yourself ?
Oh! Little Snake...You wish!

You should know better by now , that such comments
"ENERGIZES ME!"

By the way., I came into some very good news yesterday...

I won't tell you...because it would really RUIN your
whole summer!

Murph is VERY HAPPY with the outcome!$mile!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Discussion of this case serves as your opportunity to write inflammatory, offensive, vulgar allegations that have no basis in fact whatsoever........and I'm not interested in furthering your pursuits to sexualize the murder of a two year old child.
You really are funny, Rambler. There's nothing sexual about the murder of a child by her mother. There's nothing funny about the filthy whore getting away with it. I call it as I see it. That dirty pig didn't even know who fathered that child because she'd slept with so many men.(And no, the Grund kid wasn't Caylee's father, and they weren't married despite what your diseased brain tells you.) NO ONE knew who that kid's father was because her incubator had so many candidates for the "honor" of fathering her bastard child. Yeah, I'll call the skankpig a skankpig. She IS, WAS and likely always WILL BE, a skankpig. She's not very smart, has zero education, isn't really very pretty, and what's between her legs is all she has to offer. She's using it now to have a place to live and food. She should have taken LWOP on a plea deal. She could have been guaranteed 3 hots and a cot and not had to continue to sell herself to get it. You can post ridiculous quotes from the freakin' Enquirer til your hands fall off and it won't make any of it true. Casey Anthony murdered her kid, by herself, deliberately, in cold blood, and got away with it. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••