|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother talking to your imaginary friend about me (the skydaddy OR the skankpig). I strongly advise that you get ON some meds. Your diseased brain keeps fooling you into thinking that you saw a kid after she was dead, and that her skankpig whore mother didn't murder her in cold blood. You don't know the truth, dear, because your sick brain is lying to you, and you haven't the sense to get help. You and Rambler, two untreated nutcases who allow their diseased brains to make fools of them every single day. Sad.
I sure hope for You that our disease brains doesn't turn
into an epidemic...You will surely end up in a Padded Room!

I'll talk to my Sky Daddy! Be carefull now!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I love it when you try to tell me What to Think!
Regardless...Tired Silly...The Cat's OUT of the Bag!
Judge May got my package almost 2 months ago...
Don't feel too bad if I choose to side with the BK
Federal Judge..I think He is Best Positionned for me
to rely on HIS JUDGEMENT than your's !!!
Don't you think Tired Silly?
Keep your meds close by...sweety...
You may be in for a SHOCK!
I don't think my Sky Daddy will save you...anytime soon!
But I'll ask him!
Just sayin..
No one really cares what you think, nutcase. Your "package", after being checked for bombs and poisons, was no doubt tossed in the trash where it belongs. The only "shock" in this case is that any woman who gives birth is capable of murdering her child and tossing her body in the woods for the animals to gnaw on, but we know that skankpig Casey did exactly that. I feel sorry for you, son. You're truly insane and apparently have no one in your life who cares enough to drag you to the loony bin for the treatment that you so desperately need. Your fixed delusions are just allowed to continue to dominate your sad life. How pathetic.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really cares what you think, nutcase. Your "package", after being checked for bombs and poisons, was no doubt tossed in the trash where it belongs. The only "shock" in this case is that any woman who gives birth is capable of murdering her child and tossing her body in the woods for the animals to gnaw on, but we know that skankpig Casey did exactly that. I feel sorry for you, son. You're truly insane and apparently have no one in your life who cares enough to drag you to the loony bin for the treatment that you so desperately need. Your fixed delusions are just allowed to continue to dominate your sad life. How pathetic.
Interesting you never pop out of the woodwork to attack ngracie's theory - it was all a mere accident that snowballed out of control, nobody's at fault!

What's the reason you don't?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

I suspect you will not answer me, so allow me to speculate.....

Let's call it "conquer and divide" and overlook the fact that ngrundie's theory - "it was all an accident, nobody's fault".......AND SheriffSmurph's theory - "Caylee's alive, it was all a government conspiracy" have one very obvious element in common -- Caylee was NOT murdered and therefore no one EVER, EVER will be held legally accountable for her murder.

Indeed your ( disproven) theory is very similar - it was Casey.....the justice system failed - Case Closed!

Rev up your posts with vulgarity and play your fantasy character games while you must believe that everyone is stupid and blind, but it simply reveals your desperation.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

* and yes, I intentionally wrote "conquer and divide" backward.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Rambler wrote:
I suspect you will not answer me, so allow me to speculate.....
Let's call it "conquer and divide" and overlook the fact that ngrundie's theory - "it was all an accident, nobody's fault".......AND SheriffSmurph's theory - "Caylee's alive, it was all a government conspiracy" have one very obvious element in common -- Caylee was NOT murdered and therefore no one EVER, EVER will be held legally accountable for her murder.
Indeed your ( disproven) theory is very similar - it was Casey.....the justice system failed - Case Closed!
Rev up your posts with vulgarity and play your fantasy character games while you must believe that everyone is stupid and blind, but it simply reveals your desperation.
So, two of your personalities oppose each other? Isn't that what makes you multiples so "interesting"?
MURPHEY_LAW

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you to know..Tired Silly...
To make sure my package was Checked by The Clerk of the Federal Court in Tampa., F L O R I D A ...(due to past experiences)...
I Faxed the same identical 44 page package to the
Office of US Trustees , Office of Criminal Enforcement
in Washington DC on April 2nd 2013...3 days before my
Certified package was received in Tampa,on April 5th 2013.
You noticed that The US Trustee did removed his motion
at the April 9th 2013 hearing!
Did You notice that fact ... Tired Silly?
Signed: Sheriff Smurf to You..Tired Silly!
Never been called Sheriff Smurf before..
Just rambling...of course!
MURPHEY_LAW

Camarillo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

What is ALARMING to me...is that

Caylee was PRESUMED DEAD the Instant
Cindy did call 911 for Nancy Grace
to Bank on F.S 119

Jose Baez's Angle to "Kiss an Angel Goodby"
D E F E N S E was nothing but an ILLUSION!

Grandma & Grandpa Anthony "Trademark" the
Caylee Marie Anthony name...

While the State of Florida cremated unidentified remains within 2 weeks of discovery and issue a fictitious "Certified Florida Death Certificate"
with the Seal of Florida in the name of Caylee [blank] Anthony!

Is that what Reverend Richard Grund was referring about a "Human Sacrificial Ritual!"
In Modern Days!!!!!

Why was Casey and Caylee Targeted and perfect subjects for the Court TV Reality Showdown illusion by HLN's Queen Grace?

Mother & Child never even had a Chance in Hell with the likes of them Stupid Tired Silly on
every blogs...

Caylee's LIFE is in God O`Mighty Blessed Hands!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

MURPHEY_LAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you to know..Tired Silly...
To make sure my package was Checked by The Clerk of the Federal Court in Tampa., F L O R I D A ...(due to past experiences)...
I Faxed the same identical 44 page package to the
Office of US Trustees , Office of Criminal Enforcement
in Washington DC on April 2nd 2013...3 days before my
Certified package was received in Tampa,on April 5th 2013.
You noticed that The US Trustee did removed his motion
at the April 9th 2013 hearing!
Did You notice that fact ... Tired Silly?
Signed: Sheriff Smurf to You..Tired Silly!
Never been called Sheriff Smurf before..
Just rambling...of course!
The attorney (Allan C. Watkins), for the BK Trustee,(Steven L. Meininger), withdrew the Trustee's Motion To Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures in a filing dated May 7, 2013, doc#88.

On May 14, 2013, Judge May set a pre-trial conference date of July 2, 2013, on all pending motions, with the exception of the Motion for Summary Judgement.

The Trustee's Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures, withdrawn on May 7, 2013(above), can be refiled at any time, as it was voluntarily withdrawn and not Ruled upon by Judge May.

In short, your packet, wherein you have repeatedly posted that Caylee Anthony is alive, did not/could not have any effect whatsoever on financial matters pending before the BK Court. You could produce an alive Caylee Anthony; a signed confession by all the players to any conspiracy to dupe the public, and it doesn't matter to the BK Court, whose ONLY job is to determine if a chapter 7 BK can be discharged.

It's ALL about the money. Period.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting you never pop out of the woodwork to attack ngracie's theory - it was all a mere accident that snowballed out of control, nobody's at fault!
What's the reason you don't?
The other of the trio of wack-cases, ngrace or whatever she calls herself isn't nearly as entertaining as you and the other one. You stamp your feet and jump up and down, ranting about a peripheral character in the story and your ridiculous imposters theory, Murphy whatsis types seriously funny posts about his packages, dead kid sightings, and the skankpig's virtues. Ngrace is just a pseudo-intellectual idiot who gets off on thinking about George as a molester. Actually, I think all 3 of you diddle yourselves while dreaming of your obsession.......you with the preacher, Murphy with the skankpig, and Ngrace with George. You're all three just too stupid to view the real evidence (not the stuff your diseased brains tell you, the real stuff) and see that the ONLY person who killed Caylee Anthony (and yes, she's DEAD) was her skankpig two-bit whore mother. No accidents, no drownings, no huge conspiracies against an unemployed useless piece of trash (Casey), nothing but exactly what it appears to be. A skankpig unwed mother who hates her own mother and found a really good way to hurt the hell out of her mother while ridding herself of excess baggage in the form of her illegitimate kid, who lucked out with the twelve stupidest people on earth all on one jury. There is no mystery, therefore there are no clues. THE skankpig killed her kid. Period. Oh, and just out of curiosity, why would I be "desperate"??? I honestly couldn't care less about Casey, you, the other wack-cases, or even Caylee. I am always sad when a child is murdered, especially by a parent, but the child in question meant nothing to me, I didn't know her, and she likely would have grown up to be a skankpig like her mother given the example she had. I am always angry when someone gets over on the judicial system and gets away with murder, but skankpig isn't the first and won't be the last. You know what would make me "desperate"???? If one of my kids was missing or dead.It wouldn't make me get a tattoo, slut around at trashy parties, or steal a checkbook to buy tacky clothes at Target. THAT'S how anyone who has ever had a child knows that the skankpig killed her kid. We know that a missing or dead child would make us totally unable to function because unlike the skankpig, we love our kids. Speaking of which, one of my sons is home for a few weeks and I'd better finish toying with the nutcases on Topix and go cook large quantities to keep that boy happy!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

MURPHEY_LAW wrote:
What is ALARMING to me...is that
Caylee was PRESUMED DEAD the Instant
Cindy did call 911 for Nancy Grace
to Bank on F.S 119
Jose Baez's Angle to "Kiss an Angel Goodby"
D E F E N S E was nothing but an ILLUSION!
Grandma & Grandpa Anthony "Trademark" the
Caylee Marie Anthony name...
While the State of Florida cremated unidentified remains within 2 weeks of discovery and issue a fictitious "Certified Florida Death Certificate"
with the Seal of Florida in the name of Caylee [blank] Anthony!
Is that what Reverend Richard Grund was referring about a "Human Sacrificial Ritual!"
In Modern Days!!!!!
Why was Casey and Caylee Targeted and perfect subjects for the Court TV Reality Showdown illusion by HLN's Queen Grace?
Mother & Child never even had a Chance in Hell with the likes of them Stupid Tired Silly on
every blogs...
Caylee's LIFE is in God O`Mighty Blessed Hands!
Of course she was presumed dead as soon as people knew that she was supposedly "missing" for 30 days and her mother lied about it. Of course she was presumed dead when the skankpig "mother" continued to lie to police instead of cooperating. There is no other reason for her subterfuge but to protect herself because SHE KILLED HER KID. And yes, said kid is DEAD, no matter what your diseased brain tells you and no matter what crazy drivel you put in a packet and bothered people with!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The other of the trio of wack-cases, ngrace or whatever she calls herself isn't nearly as entertaining as you and the other one. You stamp your feet and jump up and down, ranting about a peripheral character in the story and your ridiculous imposters theory, Murphy whatsis types seriously funny posts about his packages, dead kid sightings, and the skankpig's virtues. Ngrace is just a pseudo-intellectual idiot who gets off on thinking about George as a molester. Actually, I think all 3 of you diddle yourselves while dreaming of your obsession.......you with the preacher, Murphy with the skankpig, and Ngrace with George. You're all three just too stupid to view the real evidence (not the stuff your diseased brains tell you, the real stuff) and see that the ONLY person who killed Caylee Anthony (and yes, she's DEAD) was her skankpig two-bit whore mother. No accidents, no drownings, no huge conspiracies against an unemployed useless piece of trash (Casey), nothing but exactly what it appears to be. A skankpig unwed mother who hates her own mother and found a really good way to hurt the hell out of her mother while ridding herself of excess baggage in the form of her illegitimate kid, who lucked out with the twelve stupidest people on earth all on one jury. There is no mystery, therefore there are no clues. THE skankpig killed her kid. Period. Oh, and just out of curiosity, why would I be "desperate"??? I honestly couldn't care less about Casey, you, the other wack-cases, or even Caylee. I am always sad when a child is murdered, especially by a parent, but the child in question meant nothing to me, I didn't know her, and she likely would have grown up to be a skankpig like her mother given the example she had. I am always angry when someone gets over on the judicial system and gets away with murder, but skankpig isn't the first and won't be the last. You know what would make me "desperate"???? If one of my kids was missing or dead.It wouldn't make me get a tattoo, slut around at trashy parties, or steal a checkbook to buy tacky clothes at Target. THAT'S how anyone who has ever had a child knows that the skankpig killed her kid. We know that a missing or dead child would make us totally unable to function because unlike the skankpig, we love our kids. Speaking of which, one of my sons is home for a few weeks and I'd better finish toying with the nutcases on Topix and go cook large quantities to keep that boy happy!
The truth is, you have no way of knowing how you would react if one of your kids died.

Learning of a death from a hospital ER physician, or from a friend/family member, is tough enough.....but actually seeing a dead child, a child who died suddenly and unexpectedly, is not something that comes with a rule book as to expected reactions.

Take your skankpig comments and go back to the world your children have been so blessed to grow up in. So sorry your kids had to live with this type of home life.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

MURPHEY_LAW wrote:
In Modern Days!!!!!
I don't notice the Rev ever referring to a "Human Sacrifical Ritual".

When or where was this?

INSIDE CASEY ANTHONY POLICE FILE: HUMAN SACRIFICE RITUAL

Published on: October 12, 2009
In a bizarre twist to the Caylee Anthony murder case, an investigation was launched to determine whether the 2-year-old toddler was killed in a human sacrifice ritual.

The ENQUIRER has obtained official case documents from the Orange County state attorney's office in Florida that show the subject of the family's inquiry was Richard Grund - a self-proclaimed Christian minister who says he can cast out demons as head of an exorcism group he calls the "Supernatural Response Team."

The group's bizarre motto is: "If it's not in Heaven it belongs in Hell and if it's in the outer darkness awaiting judgment it needs to stay there."

Grund is a familiar figure in the Caylee Anthony murder case. He appeared on TV shows defending his son Jesse, the ex-fiance of Caylee's mom, Casey Anthony, who is charged with Caylee's murder. According to the police documents, Casey's mom Cindy Anthony at one time wondered if Richard and/or Jesse might be connected to her granddaughter's murder.

Cindy had her private investigator, Dominic Casey, dig into Grund's demon-fighting crusade to determine if there was a connection to Caylee's killing.

"Isn't he crazy enough to do something to Caylee?" Cindy asked the investigator in an e-mail dated Feb. 26, 2008. "People do crazy things like sacrefice (sic) for their strange beliefs." In his reply, the private eye called Grund "a total whack job."

On Web sites titled "The Swords Edge," "Solomon's Porch" and the "Supernatural Response Team," Grund says he was freed by Jesus from a 30-year bondage to the occult that began as a child while he watched Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoons.

He claims he once ministered to a woman "who was born to be a Satanic high priestess."

Grund also posts a video of his demon-chasing team investigating a satanic possession at a house in Rhode Island.

Using devices Grund says can measure paranormal activity and record unexplained disembodied voices, he determined there was a spirit present in the house, but since the homeowners didn't want it removed, he "left it there."

Under the video of the search for the evil spirit, Grund posts videos filled with pictures of Caylee, titled Slipped Away, and Jesus Loves The Little Children.

The police documents show that Cindy Anthony's private eye found no evidence to link Grund to Caylee's death.

Police are convinced they have the REAL killer behind bars: Casey Anthony.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ins...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps I might consider becoming a puppet master, when I grow up.

LMAO!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is, you have no way of knowing how you would react if one of your kids died.
Learning of a death from a hospital ER physician, or from a friend/family member, is tough enough.....but actually seeing a dead child, a child who died suddenly and unexpectedly, is not something that comes with a rule book as to expected reactions.
Take your skankpig comments and go back to the world your children have been so blessed to grow up in. So sorry your kids had to live with this type of home life.
Bull. I know that I could not function if one of my kids was missing or dead. But then, my kids are all alive and well, successful and happy, not killing themselves. You'll not get any sympathy from me, dear. You're not as crazy as Rambler and Murphy, you're just an attention seeking nitwit. I don't believe you ever even had any kids. I don't believe any of your nonsense. That's why I rarely address you, you're not even entertaining. Just a silly old cow pretending to be a lot of things that you could never hope to be.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't notice the Rev ever referring to a "Human Sacrifical Ritual".
When or where was this?
INSIDE CASEY ANTHONY POLICE FILE: HUMAN SACRIFICE RITUAL
Published on: October 12, 2009
In a bizarre twist to the Caylee Anthony murder case, an investigation was launched to determine whether the 2-year-old toddler was killed in a human sacrifice ritual.
The ENQUIRER has obtained official case documents from the Orange County state attorney's office in Florida that show the subject of the family's inquiry was Richard Grund - a self-proclaimed Christian minister who says he can cast out demons as head of an exorcism group he calls the "Supernatural Response Team."
The group's bizarre motto is: "If it's not in Heaven it belongs in Hell and if it's in the outer darkness awaiting judgment it needs to stay there."
Grund is a familiar figure in the Caylee Anthony murder case. He appeared on TV shows defending his son Jesse, the ex-fiance of Caylee's mom, Casey Anthony, who is charged with Caylee's murder. According to the police documents, Casey's mom Cindy Anthony at one time wondered if Richard and/or Jesse might be connected to her granddaughter's murder.
Cindy had her private investigator, Dominic Casey, dig into Grund's demon-fighting crusade to determine if there was a connection to Caylee's killing.
"Isn't he crazy enough to do something to Caylee?" Cindy asked the investigator in an e-mail dated Feb. 26, 2008. "People do crazy things like sacrefice (sic) for their strange beliefs." In his reply, the private eye called Grund "a total whack job."
On Web sites titled "The Swords Edge," "Solomon's Porch" and the "Supernatural Response Team," Grund says he was freed by Jesus from a 30-year bondage to the occult that began as a child while he watched Casper the Friendly Ghost cartoons.
He claims he once ministered to a woman "who was born to be a Satanic high priestess."
Grund also posts a video of his demon-chasing team investigating a satanic possession at a house in Rhode Island.
Using devices Grund says can measure paranormal activity and record unexplained disembodied voices, he determined there was a spirit present in the house, but since the homeowners didn't want it removed, he "left it there."
Under the video of the search for the evil spirit, Grund posts videos filled with pictures of Caylee, titled Slipped Away, and Jesus Loves The Little Children.
The police documents show that Cindy Anthony's private eye found no evidence to link Grund to Caylee's death.
Police are convinced they have the REAL killer behind bars: Casey Anthony.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ins...
For god's sake, Rambler. Stop embarrassing yourself by repeatedly using the Enquirer as a reference!!!! Not even the idiots who buy that trash believe that what they print is true.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Have the ORLANDO slut's been found dead decomposing in a ditch yet.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

T-REX wrote:
Have the ORLANDO slut's been found dead decomposing in a ditch yet.
has the california pervert been arrested for wacking off with pictures of dead kids yet?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. I know that I could not function if one of my kids was missing or dead. But then, my kids are all alive and well, successful and happy, not killing themselves. You'll not get any sympathy from me, dear. You're not as crazy as Rambler and Murphy, you're just an attention seeking nitwit. I don't believe you ever even had any kids. I don't believe any of your nonsense. That's why I rarely address you, you're not even entertaining. Just a silly old cow pretending to be a lot of things that you could never hope to be.
"Bull. I know that I could not function if one of my kids was missing or dead."

What would you do if you could not function? Seriously. You would "function" as to doing things by rote, if you were lucky enough to have a support system ready and willing to assume your other responsibilities.

What would you do if one of your kids was missing or dead, and you couldn't tell anybody about it? Not one person? You couldn't cry, you couldn't act like anything was wrong, and you couldn't talk to your own mother about it?

Do you think you'd act normal?

Would you use coupons, if you had anything to do with your child's death? Would you present yourself to the bank trying to cash a forged check? Would you peacefully get into a car with your mother and accompany her to the police station? Would you go back to your house daily and ask the neighbor for a shovel? Would you tell people your car smelled like something died in it?

These are not actions that someone who was functioning normally would do, if they murdered their kid.
waiting patiently

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

"Would you use coupons, if you had anything to do with your child's death? Would you present yourself to the bank trying to cash a forged check? Would you peacefully get into a car with your mother and accompany her to the police station? Would you go back to your house daily and ask the neighbor for a shovel? Would you tell people your car smelled like something died in it?
These are not actions that someone who was functioning normally would do, if they murdered their kid."

A sociopathic, narcissist would. They would also watch videos about a person in a trunk, F their boy toy as much as possible, go yo the hair salon, get a tattoo, schedule another, steal from everyone around them, enter a hot body contest... etc The whole world revolves around them. DYK

Casey Anthony is a baby killer who walked free because of 12, lazy, I don't want to do my duty jurors. Casey Anthony's time will come to pay for murdering Caylee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••