CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#504403 Jun 14, 2013
O M G >>>>>me too. Did they also teach you that if you have to resort to name calling during a discussion that you more than likely have weak points. Or that name calling is more of a reflection on the person doing it than one they're doing it to?

Anyway........

I don't know what you maybe being Rambler is all about but I know how you can settle it once in for all.

A simple question. How do you feel about The Grund people?
doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
namecall all you want! i dont do that because they taught me better way back in kidergarten!!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#504404 Jun 14, 2013
Cheer up.
Trust me there's much worse posters to be accused of being than Rambler. You can tell whoever thinh
doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
because they were being rude to me and accusing me of being someone else. i was trying to prove i wasnt this rambler person. i thought he or she would speak up and say they werent me or something but they never did. oh well! i dont care! everybody can think im rambler or whoever else they want to.
doodles

Princeton, WV

#504405 Jun 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
O M G >>>>>me too. Did they also teach you that if you have to resort to name calling during a discussion that you more than likely have weak points. Or that name calling is more of a reflection on the person doing it than one they're doing it to?
Anyway........
I don't know what you maybe being Rambler is all about but I know how you can settle it once in for all.
A simple question. How do you feel about The Grund people?<quoted text>
i dont know who grund people are??
T-REX

Chico, CA

#504406 Jun 14, 2013
doodles wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know who grund people are??
LIAR
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#504407 Jun 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
Rambler is in that darn "Jodi Fog" again.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504409 Jun 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you Love it, when a Plan comes together!
Believe it! or Not!
What ever happenned to Mr.Wisdom, Rambler and ngrace?
Ngracie is too busy trying to beam a jury which will convict George Zimmerman of 2nd degree murder.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504410 Jun 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngracie is too busy trying to beam a jury which will convict George Zimmerman of 2nd degree murder.
I thought Murphe-y gave her step by step instructions on how to accomplish that with sending notarized and certified letters to the judge, FBI, David Letterman, and the president
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504411 Jun 14, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I thought Murphe-y gave her step by step instructions on how to accomplish that with sending notarized and certified letters to the judge, FBI, David Letterman, and the president
It obviously didn't work or SMurph (or ngracie) wouldn't be eying a bankruptcy court to declare Caylee's death a non-murder.

Let's see if George Zimmerman's defense will be Trayvon Martin was a case of "suicide by neighbourhood watch".......and erase the eye witnesses that put a third person at the crime scene.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504412 Jun 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It obviously didn't work or SMurph (or ngracie) wouldn't be eying a bankruptcy court to declare Caylee's death a non-murder.
Let's see if George Zimmerman's defense will be Trayvon Martin was a case of "suicide by neighbourhood watch".......and erase the eye witnesses that put a third person at the crime scene.
Hey it just might had worked if Geo Z had hired Baez. Its George's loss as Baez begged for the job LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504413 Jun 14, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Hey it just might had worked if Geo Z had hired Baez. Its George's loss as Baez begged for the job LOL
True, but it's the State which will have to prove it has the goods to convict.....the online petition weeks later which was the determining factor behind the 2nd degree murder charge is not evidence.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504414 Jun 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but it's the State which will have to prove it has the goods to convict.....the online petition weeks later which was the determining factor behind the 2nd degree murder charge is not evidence.
I think most everyone on this thread is the type who will wait until the trial before saying if we think George Zimmerman is guilty or not. Just as we all did in Caseys trial. Right ? lol

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504415 Jun 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What didn't work rambler?
Aren't you jumping the gun dear?

The Pre-trial conference on the bankcruptcy in Tampa is not
due until July 2nd 2013....still a full 2 weeks to undergo..
Lot's of water will flow under the bridges till then.
Caylee always had priority in my book!

Not interested in Jodi Arias nor George Zimmerman's HLN
coverage.....Never did!

Have a great weekend!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504416 Jun 14, 2013
OT but interesting...
Cold-case murders of 4 females brought back to life by new images, DNA tests
By Phil Gast, CNN
updated 10:45 PM EDT, Fri June 14, 2013

During deer season in 1985, a hunter made a grisly discovery on a parcel of private property near Bear Brook State Park, known for its bogs, lakes and trails.......

All four females are long dead, their bodies crammed into two 55-gallon barrels, the first barrel discovered by a hunter in 1985, the other 15 years later.

<snip>

Within one day of the discovery of the bodies, state police were called in to investigate an apparently unrelated slaying of a man in nearby Hookset. Suddenly, that murder became the priority of the police force.

"It took a great number of resources," Ebert says of the Hookset investigation. That murder was finally solved eight years ago.

<snip>

Investigators caution people looking at the reconstructions to focus on specific facial features.

"Don't expect this to look like a Polaroid of the family member," says Ebert.

Based on evidence and poor dental care, officials believe the four may not have been visible members of society.

<snip>

One day, grave marker may bear names.......

I suppose I shouldn't read too much between the lines in this news report.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504417 Jun 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What didn't work rambler?
Aren't you jumping the gun dear?
The Pre-trial conference on the bankcruptcy in Tampa is not
due until July 2nd 2013....still a full 2 weeks to undergo..
Lot's of water will flow under the bridges till then.
Caylee always had priority in my book!
Not interested in Jodi Arias nor George Zimmerman's HLN
coverage.....Never did!
Have a great weekend!
June 25, 2013 @ 3pm
13-00922-8M7

1 - Motion for Turnover of Debtor's Computer Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #101

*Judge May's Ruling as to:

1 - Motion to Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, Doc #58/73, and Debtor's Response, doc.#85

2 - Motion to Extend Time to object to discharge and/or dischargeability of debt Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, Doc #67, and Debtor's Response, doc.#86

3 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk, doc.#68, and Debtor's Response, doc.#90

4 - Motion for Relief from Stay Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez, doc.#69, and Debtor's Response, doc.#89

I assume everyone understands the legal definition of DEBT and DEBTOR......which has no bearing on an unresolved pending civil suit?

"Relief from stay" is most likely related to some type of property which they seek to liquidate to repay THE DEBT.

As far as THE COMPUTER, it would be interesting to know what that's about, and who has possession of it at this time.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504418 Jun 14, 2013
07/02/2013
@10:30AM

13-00922-8M7
Adv# 13-00375

1 - Pretrial on Complaint by Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery against Casey Marie Anthony(Dischargeability - 523(a)(2), false pretenses, false representation, actual fraud),(Dischargeability - 523(a)(6), willful and malicious injury) filed by Peter Russin, Doc #1

2 - Motion to Dismiss Adversary Proceeding by the Defendant, doc.#8
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504419 Jun 14, 2013
Section 523

(a)

(2) for money, property, services, or an extension, renewal, or refinancing of credit, to the extent obtained by—
(A) false pretenses, a false representation, or actual fraud, other than a statement respecting the debtor's or an insider's financial condition;
(B) use of a statement in writing—
(i) that is materially false;
(ii) respecting the debtor's or an insider's financial condition;
(iii) on which the creditor to whom the debtor is liable for such money, property, services, or credit reasonably relied; and
(iv) that the debtor caused to be made or published with intent to deceive; or

(C)(i) for purposes of subparagraph (A)—
(I) consumer debts owed to a single creditor and aggregating more than $500 for luxury goods or services incurred by an individual debtor on or within 90 days before the order for relief under this title are presumed to be nondischargeable; and
(II) cash advances aggregating more than $750 that are extensions of consumer credit under an open end credit plan obtained by an individual debtor on or within 70 days before the order for relief under this title, are presumed to be nondischargeable; and

(ii) for purposes of this subparagraph—
(I) the terms “consumer”,“credit”, and “open end credit plan” have the same meanings as in section 103 of the Truth in Lending Act; and
(II) the term “luxury goods or services” does not include goods or services reasonably necessary for the support or maintenance of the debtor or a dependent of the debtor;

<snip>

(a)

(6) for willful and malicious injury by the debtor to another entity or to the property of another entity;

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-titl...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#504420 Jun 15, 2013
This poor baby. I don't see this having a good ending.

On May 29th, Jevon Wameling left his 9-month old son, Levon Wameling, on the front porch of his home on Jay Street to go around to his backyard to unlock the door. When he came back to the front porch, Wameling's son was missing. Almost two weeks later, on June 11th Wameling reported Levon missing after his family confronted him about his son. The Utica Police Department and New York State Police prepare to use a K-9 unit to search for clues of what happened to Levon in front of Wameling's house on Jay Street in Utica Wednesday June 12, 2013. Right now, Levon's disappearance is being treated at a missing child's case.

Read more: http://www.uticaod.com/features/x1292451707/P...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504421 Jun 15, 2013
Facebook, Microsoft disclose information on user data requests

By Faith Karimi, CNN
updated 6:57 AM EDT, Sat June 15, 2013

(CNN)-- Facebook and Microsoft disclosed that they received thousands of requests for user data from government agencies in the United States in the last half of 2012.

Facebook said it got between 9,000 and 10,000 requests targeting between 18,000 and 19,000 accounts during that period.

"These requests run the gamut -- from things like a local sheriff trying to find a missing child, to a federal marshal tracking a fugitive, to a police department investigating an assault, to a national security official investigating a terrorist threat," Ted Ullyot, Facebook's general counsel, said in a post Friday night

"With more than 1.1 billion monthly active users worldwide, this means that a tiny fraction of 1% of our user accounts were the subject of any kind of U.S. state, local, or federal U.S. government requests."

The disclosure comes amid a firestorm over revelations that both were among companies that turned over user data to the National Security Agency's web surveillance program.

The U.S. government has a sweeping system for monitoring emails, photos, search histories and other data from major American Internet companies, including Facebook, Microsoft, Google and Skype.

more
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/15/politics/data-t...

Fascinating to consider criminals and terrorists would be so foolishly trusting of the anonymity of Facebook or the internet....wonder how many undercover officers were involved in the elevation of the 9,000 to 10,000 Facebook information requests?
Intrigued

Burwood, Australia

#504422 Jun 15, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> Rambler is in that darn "Jodi Fog" again.
Did anybody hear of a 33yo Gonzalez being found kidnapping a toddler in Bali? She apparently is claiming she wanted to "care" for the child who was stolen whilst her parents were sleeping.

She was in rented accommodation. Interesting.

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/police-find...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504423 Jun 15, 2013
Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anybody hear of a 33yo Gonzalez being found kidnapping a toddler in Bali? She apparently is claiming she wanted to "care" for the child who was stolen whilst her parents were sleeping.
She was in rented accommodation. Interesting.
http://www.news.com.au/world-news/police-find...
You believe that story? There were no parents, the supposed dad allegedly picked up Garcia while he was out partying, meanwhile her boyfriend was also involved in the "kdnapping", delivering the child to an orphanage.

It sounds to me more like a prearranged baby sale - child trafficking - that didn't go as intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,508,085
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Joy 73,759
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 9 hr Buddy from Whites... 95
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 10 hr Princess Hey 192
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 12,959
Run the homeless out of Orlando! 13 hr ANONYMOUS 1
3 word game (Jan '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 14,266

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages