CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,378)

Showing posts 467,541 - 467,560 of483,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Ooops, forgot to add "ALL"....

BK DOC 102

Filed today's date, on behalf of ZofK.

NOTICE OF FILING AFFIDAVIT OF JOHN DILL, ESQ

5- That all witnesses that are to testify at trial, resides in or near, Orange County, Florida. Most are law enforcement or lay witnesses who "ALL" reside in Orange County, Florida.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Ngace...
What about The Statute of limitations?
Both 40ish, mother of six - Zenaida Gonzalez of Kissimmee's and Roy Kronk's civil suit - if they were anything close to the storyline - would have been tossed years ago because Casey made defamatory statements toward neither of them, and information provided to authorities during the course of an active investigation is exempt from defamation.

In Florida, a private figure plaintiff bringing a defamation lawsuit generally must prove that the defendant was at least negligent with respect to the truth or falsity of the allegedly defamatory statements. Public officials, all-purpose public figures, and limited-purpose public figures must prove that the defendant acted with actual malice, i.e., knowing that the statements were false or recklessly disregarding their falsity. See the general page on actual malice and negligence for details on these standards.
http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/florida-defam...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
BK DOC 102
Filed today's date, on behalf of ZofK.
NOTICE OF FILING AFFIDAVIT OF JOHN DILL, ESQ
5- That all witnesses that are to testify at trial, resides in or near, Orange County, Florida. Most are law enforcement or lay witnesses who reside in Orange County, Florida.
"Message in a bottle?" I don't think this is what Judge Munyon had in mind when she ordered that Casey's location would be turned over to ZoK's civil attorneys but that info must be kept confidential.
Maybe I'm reading this wrong.
You, who insist the ENTIRE police file in the case against Casey Anthony was released in discovery are now speculating "law enforcement or lay witnesses" have been withholding "confidentisl" information relative to a missing child investigation - max five year penalty! And if these parties were withholding confidential information, how then did it get leaked - resulting in defamation of either of the two.....hmmmmm? That doesn't fit the definition of defamation......

You really want to go down that rocky road?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter, Marce, if it was said/not said, true or not true.
Casey's message, after she was already under arrest, was still delivered:
"They already said if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me."
Casey chose her words very carefully, imo. If Casey murdered her child, "finding her" would be the last thing she would want to happen.
If Casey murdered her child, her statement should have been: "They already said, if they don't find her, they won't be able to pin this on me."
The truth of the matter, as far as what LE did or didn't tell her, makes no difference......but the phrasing of her statement does.
Andrea Lyon argued before the court (Defective Indictment), after Casey was indicted for murder 1, and after Caylee's remains were found, that finding her made the State's case harder because they couldn't determine cause of death, which turned out to be true.
"They already said, if they don't find her, they're going to pin this on me", would have been the last thing Casey would say....if she murdered her daughter.
"It was an accident, that snowballed out of control."
Like the ancient Romans divining chicken entrails, you read so much into what Casey said. She 'chose her words very carefully'? How on earth would you know that?

You read into Casey's statements exactly what you want there to be.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Casey only said those words trying to deflect suspicion away awy from herself.

Casey killed Caylee, if she didn't why didn't she ever say anything after Caylee's body was found?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
Casey killed Caylee, if she didn't why didn't she ever say anything after Caylee's body was found?
There are numerous CLUES interviews with Casey took place AFTER Casey was arrested, but they were obviously sealed by court order, contained no incriminating information against her and therefore have never been publicly released.

When Lawson Lamar stepped down, he said so.......the State only released information in discovery which they were legally required to.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the ancient Romans divining chicken entrails, you read so much into what Casey said. She 'chose her words very carefully'? How on earth would you know that?
You read into Casey's statements exactly what you want there to be.
Maybe so, Marce, maybe so.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There are numerous CLUES interviews with Casey took place AFTER Casey was arrested, but they were obviously sealed by court order, contained no incriminating information against her and therefore have never been publicly released.
When Lawson Lamar stepped down, he said so.......the State only released information in discovery which they were legally required to.
Rambler, you are reading it wrong.

Insert comma after the word, discovery.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
It depends upon "say anything" to whom. We'll never know what she said to her attorneys.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler, you are reading it wrong.
Insert comma after the word, discovery.
Have it your way - so there's no police officers or lay persons able to testify in the fantasy civil suits!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You, who insist the ENTIRE police file in the case against Casey Anthony was released in discovery are now speculating "law enforcement or lay witnesses" have been withholding "confidentisl" information relative to a missing child investigation - max five year penalty! And if these parties were withholding confidential information, how then did it get leaked - resulting in defamation of either of the two.....hmmmmm? That doesn't fit the definition of defamation......
You really want to go down that rocky road?
I've never said the entire police file was released.

If anyone was withholding evidence, don't ya think the defense would have let the entire world know about it?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said the entire police file was released.
If anyone was withholding evidence, don't ya think the defense would have let the entire world know about it?
No, it's known as preservation of evidence!

I've always said the trial was only A Big Show and it was known Casey (or what's her name) was innocent long before she was ever acquitted......and for her personsl safety she's protected in a Witness Protection Program.

Everyone involved is probably laughing their heads of at your futile attemps to keep a stupd fantasy alive.

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends upon "say anything" to whom. We'll never know what she said to her attorneys.
You are nuts.

Why wouldn't any of them want Caylee's killer caught?
Oh, that's right, it WAS Casey.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Then for a defamation suit to be successful it would need to be filed jointly with the parted who allegedly caused the defamation.

The storyline to Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk's civil suit is dead in the water, pardon the saying.....

This part is hilarious, considering all......one part of the story changes, but the rest stays the same-old. LOL

"Gonzalez filed a motion to the bankruptcy court in April to have the ruling on Anthony's bankruptcy ruling delayed until after the civil case is decided in Orange County Circuit Court."
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/bankruptc...

Because according to the storyline, since the court will not allow Casey's memory rights to be sold to the highest bidder enabling the creditors (and those who hope to be creditors) to be paid, they would now benefit by releasing any present claim (not sayin they have a legitimate one) and allowing a speedy Chapter 7 bankruptcy to take place, on the premise if they win the lawsuits, they would file a permanent judgement against Casey so when she eventually does sell her story (according to you) then they could collect!

As it stands it's downright stupid for the respective attornied to ask for time for the lawsuits to proceed, and then any awards will get discharged....leaving ZERO for clients and attorneys.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

* party

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts.
She knows it, why else would she be here defending the killer Casey years after the acquittal. She is angry Casey didn't make any money from killing her kid. Why not blame it on George.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's known as preservation of evidence!
I've always said the trial was only A Big Show and it was known Casey (or what's her name) was innocent long before she was ever acquitted......and for her personsl safety she's protected in a Witness Protection Program.
Everyone involved is probably laughing their heads of at your futile attemps to keep a stupd fantasy alive.
Casey is not in a witness protection program.

My "futile attempts to keep a stupid fantasy alive", as you wrote, are nothing but the truth, based upon what's documented in evidence.

I don't think my attempts to find out what, who, where, and how Caylee died, and how she ended up on Suburban drive, are stupid. Futile is more appropriate.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts.
It's a parallel to an ostrich putting it's head in the sand, thinking no one will see it.

If nothing in the discovery released by the State which supported Casey's conviction revealed that the proper authorities know exactly what went on behind the scenes, then nothing happened - it can't be reality.

And I'm not referring to only Casey telling a different story - my theory is each of the people who appeared during the BIG SHOW had already admitted to their knowledge behind who was responsible for a conspiracy to frame her, and why.

Notice the Rev was conspicuously absent?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Interesting comments over on WESH......

I'd like to point out to one "author" that Baez did not hire Casey....she hired him, so your statement is ridiculous.

As to your other question about the $800K, no, no one wonders why she owes that amount; it's readily available in the list of debts in her BK filing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey is not in a witness protection program.
My "futile attempts to keep a stupid fantasy alive", as you wrote, are nothing but the truth, based upon what's documented in evidence.
I don't think my attempts to find out what, who, where, and how Caylee died, and how she ended up on Suburban drive, are stupid. Futile is more appropriate.
You should have no need to "attempt to find out what, who, where and how Caylee died"......unless in true psychopathic style you are motivated to put yourself in the center of the case in order to attempt to thwart justice and falsely lead authorities down a different trial.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 467,541 - 467,560 of483,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 5 hr MeMe 39
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 11 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 11 hr Children should be loved 128
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 hr tiger_-_dad 5,273
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE