Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504206 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of how you see things that aren't there -- because you lack the ability to appreciate that not everyone is YOU. You take one simple statement, knowing at the same time George Anthony had been a police officer and probably routinely broke bad news to others, and spin it into something nefarious based upon your sanctimonious judgement of what you would do in the same circumstance - which no normal person would relish imagining in the first place!
I sympathize with people in your life who you undoubtedly aren't allowed to even think, let alone make choices, unless you approve.
I disagree.

Just because I have a different opinion, doesn't make me right or wrong, or make anyone else adopt my conclusions......and that applies as well, to my personal life.

However, if someone does disagree, I am more than willing to adopt their point of view if they can substantiate their position.

What does that mean? It means I challenge people to think for themselves. I don't consider that a bad thing, in fact, I consider that to be not sitting back and letting a good mind, slide.

For me and mine, that's not nearly good enough. A mind is a beautiful thing........everyone can maximize their own potential, or they can let a beautiful mind go to waste.

I think, and again you may disagree, the world has plenty enough of beach boy/surfer girl-type mentality. Nothing irritates me more than stupid is, as stupid does, or letting the other guy do the thinking for them.

But I agree with you......that's a high standard and it does
pi$$-off a lot of people, and I am sorry for that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504207 Jun 7, 2013
Kenny Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, 2006? This is just more proof of what a bad mother Casey was. It was her child - not Geo and Cindy's.. It was Casey's responsibility to keep her child safe not the grandparents.
Since it was Casey's and her daughters residence since she was born. Not like she was just visiting .
So the way you see it is -- if she had only used the money she wasted on her tattoo -- and bought a alarm the day before, Caylee would be a live today ?? Gosh NGRACE I hope you don't hold it against Casey.
Read it again.....it is NYS law, and it was in response to the poster who said NYS doesn't have rules about pool alarms.

Yes, it was Casey's responsibility to keep her child safe, but who knows just exactly how much responsibility she was allowed to have in a household that for all practical purposes, shared in the rearing/caring of, her child.

It seems obvious that everyone shared that responsibility.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504208 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you'd be better off not posting here when you're drunk.
My post was intentionally written as it was for a reason.

Sorry you missed the point.

Which obviously was to pick your story..........I gave you plenty to chose from, the next time you decide which bit and piece you decide to rely upon.

I do enjoy a frozen margarita now and then, but a drinker, no, I'm not.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504209 Jun 7, 2013
Just me wrote:
This is so funny! Don't you people have anything else to yabber about? Really, this is so disturbing and mentally sad.
Who cares anymore? It's done. Child is dead & no one got convicted. Big deal! Happens all the time all over the world.
Time for you guys to move on. That, or see your mental health department.
Maybe because some of us care that no one has been held accountable for how she ended up in the woods, among other issues.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504210 Jun 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again.....it is NYS law, and it was in response to the poster who said NYS doesn't have rules about pool alarms.
Yes, it was Casey's responsibility to keep her child safe, but who knows just exactly how much responsibility she was allowed to have in a household that for all practical purposes, shared in the rearing/caring of, her child.
It seems obvious that everyone shared that responsibility.
The poster is me and I did not say that NYS doesn't have rules about pool alarms I wrote that I did not know of any law in NYS that required pool alarms. Further, I wrote that I know of no one that has a residential pool alarm, ditto for city pools. Thank you for providing us with another example of your inability to comprehend.

Yes, Caylee was Casey's responsibility and hers alone. Imagine that, she only had to take care of Caylee and herself and she couldn't even do that. Caylee was not Cindy or George's responsibilty which is why they were not charged with Caylee's murder.

Dingbat!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504211 Jun 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because some of us care that no one has been held accountable for how she ended up in the woods, among other issues.
After all this time you still cannot bring yourself to type out the childs' name.

Her name is Caylee.

“why not! ”

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#504212 Jun 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
99.9% of the nation knows -- I have no idea why it's being withheld from you. Ok I will break the news to you, the 12 jurors didn't want to waste one more day being sequestered - even tho they said it made them sick to let her get away with murder. But NGRACE she really didnt get away with it- Karma is hell!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#504213 Jun 7, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I don't. If you took appropriate medication and your brain functioned normally, you would stop posting your crazy and amusing word salad posts. Your lunacy is mildly entertaining.
That's the THING...my brain does function normally...

It all depends on the FEED...you don't have in store.
And please stop calling me "Son" ,just for you to know,
I'm a 65 year old Great~Grand~Mother...

It don't fit!!!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#504214 Jun 7, 2013
I'm totally agreeing with you. 100% I believe you wouldn't hang with the type of people who had pool alarms, house, car alarms or even a alarm clock.
Save all the ranting and name calling. WE BELIEVE YOU!
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster is me and I did not say that NYS doesn't have rules about pool alarms I wrote that I did not know of any law in NYS that required pool alarms. Further, I wrote that I know of no one that has a residential pool alarm, ditto for city pools. Thank you for providing us with another example of your inability to comprehend.
Yes, Caylee was Casey's responsibility and hers alone. Imagine that, she only had to take care of Caylee and herself and she couldn't even do that. Caylee was not Cindy or George's responsibilty which is why they were not charged with Caylee's murder.
Dingbat!

Level 7

Location hidden

#504216 Jun 7, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> and it still all points to Casey trying to dispose of Caylees body. Even George and Cindy felt that it did before they changed their story! You are really are under the spell of all the paid to lie defense experts. They all said just what you wanted to hear and that was not the truth!
Hope you enjoy the two strange friends you have here! You all have alot in common....
It must be nice to live in a world where woulda, coulda, shoulda, is all that's needed as proof.

Try posting with facts.

Facts aren't in your corner, but I guess that doesn't mean much to you. If you ever get charged with a crime, I bet you'll be remembering my words.

Why is it that every program on HLN, presumes the person guilty, before there is even a trial?

lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#504218 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no point arguing with your insane and twisted logic. A grandfather who calls police over a broken into shed and stolen gascans, but doesn't call 911 over his granddaughter drowning....nor does his daughter, for reasons unknown she makes up imaginary people......father and/or daughter disposes of the child's body, with other clothes, staging it with duct tape on the face, around the corner of the home in a garage, snake-filled swamp making it appear as a gruesome murder......to not upset Cindy.
If you believe it, so must everyone!
Stop spinning my words, for the umpteenth time.

WHY do you need to always spin them into something else?

I was asked a question as to what possible reason there could be for not calling 911, and I listed a bunch of innocent possibilities.

You've tried in a number of various ways to get me to point fingers and once again, it won't work. But I've also posted enough facts in evidence to let people draw their own conclusions.

You have some type of problem.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504221 Jun 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dingbat!
I gave you the law, which you didn't know existed.

You slammed another poster (Liz), claiming she was wrong because you've never heard of any law in NYS that required pool alarms and therefore, according to you, Liz was another example, again according to you, of a dimwit.

Well you have not only shown that you're not a very nice person because you have to resort to name calling whenever someone says something you either don't like or don't agree with, but you also should familiarize yourself with this legal standard, applicable in every legal situation in every state....."ignorance of the law is not a defense".

As to who was in charge of watching out for Caylee, in that home lived 3 adults, who all shared the parenting duties, and I've never seen any evidence anywhere where any of them felt she was a burden.

If your grandchild comes for a visit and you notice she/he is doing something that could cause the child harm, do you really expect anyone to assume you wait until you can grab the parent's ear before you try to stop the child yourself?

If you really do believe this, please post a warning sign in your house that this is so because I'll bet that parent won't even go to the bathroom if they don't take their kid with them.

George testified that Caylee came out of the room she shared with Casey around 7:00AM and he gave her breakfast and played with her until Casey came out around 10-ish.

If George had no problem doing this, why should it bother you so much?

Level 7

Location hidden

#504222 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts aren't in your corner either.
You'd want to believe if a defendant is acquitted of murder, then that's proof there was no murder!
Wrong, again.

I've said numerous times, there was no proof a crime was even committed.

Nice try.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504223 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is who murdered Caylee and staged her body to implicate Casey and possibly others including Jesse Grund or George and Cindy.
That the child ended up in a trash filled swamp with a "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" tshirt is indicative the murderer is a diabolical psychopath.
No it's not proof of murder.

It is proof, though, that the crime scene was staged to LOOK like it was MURDER.

Gee, I wonder who would know the best way to frame somebody when the heat was getting ratcheted up and certain people were giving someone a second look-see.

Hmmmmm, could it be after the ill-fated State depo? I noticed at trial time, certain elements denied during the State depo were readily admitted to as a preemptive strike before they could be impeached.

Gosh, some people are so dumb or so needy, they have to justify the truth in their own mind, even when there was evidence they didn't want to see.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504225 Jun 7, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
After all this time you still cannot bring yourself to type out the childs' name.
Her name is Caylee.
Play the "Caylee name card" when it suits you.

Fact is, I'm probably the ONLY one here who does give a $hit about what happened to her.

So stuff it.

“why not! ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#504227 Jun 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be nice to live in a world where woulda, coulda, shoulda, is all that's needed as proof.
Try posting with facts.
Facts aren't in your corner, but I guess that doesn't mean much to you. If you ever get charged with a crime, I bet you'll be remembering my words.
Why is it that every program on HLN, presumes the person guilty, before there is even a trial?
lol

Common sense is all that is needed to presume if a person is guilty or not after hearing the real evidence before the paid to lie experts distorts it. The presumption of innocent rule is only meant in a court of law! How many jurors have you heard say "If I had know then what I know now, I would have voted Guilty? The saying still rings true "If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck then it is a duck.( I bet you'll remember my words if you get charged with a crime also)

“why not! ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#504230 Jun 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Play the "Caylee name card" when it suits you.
Fact is, I'm probably the ONLY one here who does give a $hit about what happened to her.
So stuff it.
From what I get from your posts,that it's only Casey that you care about! There was more that enough circumstantial evidence to prove her guilty. This was a a circumstantial case not a direct evidence case and the jurors all knew that. But like you, wanted a eye witness or a video tape of Casey killing Caylee, so they would know how she killed her and the exact time she did it. Not one jury found or said Casey was innocent. They said there was no proof of how and when she killed her. NOT IF she killed her.

“why not! ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#504234 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a juror I might be inclined to say "If I had know then what I know now, I would have voted Guilty" to avoid death threats.
People are angry because they all KNOW Casey got away with killing her own baby.

Think NGRACE, when even the judge who presided over the Caseys trial believed there was enough sufficient evidence to convict her of first degree murder, even though much of the evidence was circumstantial. Most all the defense and prosecuting lawyers interviewed agree with the judge. The verdict was a crime against justice, and caused many to loose faith in our justice system.

What is it that you feel you know about the case that the judge and attorneys and 99.9% of the nation don't?
Surely you know that all the defense experts are paid to create doubt, they are not there or paid to discover the truth.
Yet you believed each one's theory. Even to that fact that paper and empty cans smell like a dead body in the damn car.

“why not! ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#504235 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
The queen will banish me again, but of well.....
Copying one of my posts from almost a year ago.
It would be so interesting to read what a professional body/voice analyst would say about Richard Grund. especially in the first two or three minutes of this video when he's free-taking as well.
He remembers Caylee running and playing, then corrects his mistake, hardly skipping a beat.
- words he used - "self-contained", "she touched", "she's done something", "she's opened a box", "something about this case"......ALL could refer to as punishment for something he put in a box (or case, ugg coffin?) where she met her tragic end.
And the overall flat tone lacking any real emotion, with only emphasis on certain words some of which I listed above just isn't "normal" IMO.
Then at 2:56 he says "the Angel Caylee will REMIT....before correcting the word to "remain'.
Definition of REMIT
verb
- cancel or refrain from exacting or inflicting (a debt or punishment): the excess of the sentence over 12 months was remitted.
Theology pardon (a sin).
Casey told Lee that Caylee was taken from her "to teach her a lesson".
Jeff Ashton said Caylee was SACRIFICED - surrendering a possession as an offering to a supernatural figure or (a man who thinks he's) god.
REMITTED = SACRIFICED
Caylee's Memorial - J Blanchard Park 6/16/09 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sNq7MdsuHEMXX
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
Your funny ! You need to be very afraid just in case he does have super natural powers. Maybe you need to keep your windows closed and locked.

“why not! ”

Level 2

Location hidden

#504236 Jun 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You think KARMA is hell?
You're obviously not a believer in the Law of Attraction! LOL
Yes I am, I learned all about it from that other killer. It seemed to work for her ...... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,173,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,425
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Miles 17,834
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 9 hr NOT CURIOUS ANYMORE 12
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 4,377
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Murph 70,786
last post wins! (Jul '11) 15 hr Miles 5,349
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]