CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#504159 Jun 5, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kids are how old??? Sounds to me like they're mentally challenged.
It is widely known around topix that you are just an off the wall house wife addicted to meds. Your sole purpose in life is to be a rude and compulsive know it all. One day your head will surely explode! LOL

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#504160 Jun 5, 2013
LizW wrote:
Well I think you're a mighty fine troll ( as far as trolls go) who I'm sure has a wealth of excellent parenting advice.
I should have continued my shopping and waited to see if my baby would just snap out of the allergic reaction on his own.
My bad for putting booties on the baby in the dead of winter. After I saw the thread wrapped around his toe instead of taking him to the hospital I should have just sat back and monitored to see if and how long it would have taken for the toe to fall off.
BBL..........I'm calling child services on myself.
<quoted text>
I don't care who you call. Your kiddie injury stories draw attention to yourself and make you sound like a bad mother.

Go "chat" elsewhere.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#504161 Jun 5, 2013
LizW wrote:
I don't know if they had a pool alarm or not but many people around here do. I would think with all the drowning's in Florida a pool alarm would be mandatory.<quoted text>

I'm originally from upstate NY and visit often. I know of no private residences or city pools in my upstate NY area that have pool alarms. I have a family member up there who has a pool and children and they do not have a pool alarm, they spent the time to teach their children how to swim.

I'm calling double BS on your story as a desperate attempt to draw attention to yourself. Pathetic!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#504162 Jun 5, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your missing the point. The point is 'NO ONE BELIEVES YOU'-- as you always have an "it happened to Liz" story to top everyones. Stop comming over to this tread and calling the regulars a troll Now go back under your own bridge and stay there!!!!
Thank you!

Level 7

Location hidden

#504163 Jun 5, 2013
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
It is widely known around topix that you are just an off the wall house wife addicted to meds. Your sole purpose in life is to be a rude and compulsive know it all. One day your head will surely explode! LOL
ROFL!!!!!! "Widely known around topix"????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You know very little about me, you idiot. And every single thing you said was wrong. Is Liz your mother? Did she let the oxygen get cut off to your brain??? You know what the funniest part of your lie is??? HOUSEWIFE?!?!?!?! Sorry sugar, I'm a working wife/mother/nurse manager. My main purpose in life is to make my family happy, my secondary purpose is to provide oversee quality care to my patients. Yanking the chains of wackos and weirdos on topix is merely entertainment for a few minutes. No meds either, btw, except for the cholesterol med. If you want to think I'm "addicted" to a cholesterol pill, go ahead and think it, it shows your ignorance, as do most of your posts. Now carry on, keep discussing a case that's been over for quite some time and that will never have a different outcome.(Oh and btw, Liz is still either a terrible liar or a REALLY terrible parent.)

Level 7

Location hidden

#504164 Jun 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Troll Little Snake...
I'd wonder if you would keep your PUSHY ATTITUDE if
The Queen of TALK!..Oprah Winfrey sits you down...
and tells you "SHE Believe GOD is a WOMEN!"
Giving an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Casey!!!!
Would'nt her Win`drop your snake skin coat of armour
pretty fast...would it?
You'd crawl back under your rock where you belong.
Who the hell do you work for Snake..
Please go read yourself back. You should
realize you are behaving has a Bouffon
making a spectacle of yourself, most of the
time obviously "Hired to Contra_Dictate" everyone!
Hope HE/SHE Pays well to be his/her Clown!
just sayin.....
Take your meds, son, you're making even less sense than usual.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#504165 Jun 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Troll Little Snake...
I'd wonder if you would keep your PUSHY ATTITUDE if
The Queen of TALK!..Oprah Winfrey sits you down...
and tells you "SHE Believe GOD is a WOMEN!"
Giving an EXCLUSIVE Interview with Casey!!!!
Would'nt her Win`drop your snake skin coat of armour
pretty fast...would it?
You'd crawl back under your rock where you belong.
Who the hell do you work for Snake..
Please go read yourself back. You should
realize you are behaving has a Bouffon
making a spectacle of yourself, most of the
time obviously "Hired to Contra_Dictate" everyone!
Hope HE/SHE Pays well to be his/her Clown!
just sayin.....
would you please re-write this when you are sober!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#504166 Jun 5, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
What was wrong with George telling the truth? HUH ?
Remember what the loving daughter accused her dad of doing ??
Remember that same Loving Daughter wanted George take the blame for a killing that she committed ?
Remember that Loving guilty ass daughter also set there and let JOSE accuse him of murder and molesting her as she sat, knowing there would be numskulls like you that would fall for it and ruin George's life for ever ! SO lets talk about how a loving daughter could do that to her father OK ?
Hell yeah!!! You said it all...

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#504167 Jun 5, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Hey! Rambler...
Have you SPOTTED the real evil trolls of this thread coming out of the woodwork yet..They
are so pissed..they can't even follow the
subject..They are LOST in Hell!
They're all here..
just sayin....
You are the Freaky troll that lives under kinko bridge hangs out with all the crack heads better watch out or you will be posting from Hell.

The Blue Demon
666@999

Level 8

Bedrock USA

#504168 Jun 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
I wonder who's SILVER FORD FOCUS is parked in the driveway of the home of Cynthia Anthony when this Visualate photo was taken 01/24/2006? Even though the licence plate is blanked out in the photo, certainly the company has the original. Much like the cast iron jai doors leaning up against the garage door in the online photo of the Richard Grund home, amazing how something as innocuous as a real estate photo has the potential of becoming key evidence in a court of law.
http://visulate.com/property/1167804
Rambo you are still crazy as shit....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504169 Jun 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, there is only one silver Ford Focus in the entire country, & it belongs to Zanny the nanny.
Despite what you think, jail doors are not made of cast iron. Do you live in a medieval village?
Despite what you think, those are not jail doors of any kind leaning against Grund's wall.
Fine, you're not the least bit curious who's Ford Focus is photographed in the Anthonys' driveway. However it is VERY interesting considering not one person associated Casey mentioned ANYONE owning a Ford Focus, other than it was said Zenaida Gonzalez of Kissimmee's son owned a Ford Focus, which his mother also drove.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/articles...

You're obviously familiar with jail doors......while I must admit I'm not.

Whatever the purpose of the doors, how about we say they appear extremely sturdy and nobody would want to find themsleves on the wrong side.......

http://visulate.com/property/909738

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#504170 Jun 5, 2013
Kenny Z wrote:
<quoted text>
But Cindy and George both testified the side gate was kept locked as the shed was and needed keys to open them.
Meaning Casey would have had to unlock the gate with a key, not just open it! Dont think she always carried a key with her just in case she might panic one day and need it... Do you?
Cindy testified that the gate was locked and could only be opened from inside the yard.

Cindy did NOT testify that the gate required a key to open it.

A slide-type lock is a lock.

Had the side gate "required" a key, Baez or LDB would have asked her that question, and neither side did.

And furthermore, when Cindy told her co-workers the side gate was open, she never asked the obvious question IF THE GATE REQUIRED A KEY TO UNLOCK IT, "I wonder where they got the key?"

For people who don't have child safety locks on their sliding doors, especially when they KNEW Caylee could open it and "run right out into the yard", I don't think Cindy's' version of a lock is what you want it to be.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504171 Jun 5, 2013
Kenny Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see where that side gate would lead to?
Exiting the backyard via the side gate would lead to the front yard/driveway.

Someone HAD to have been exiting the backyard via the side gate, as it was kept "locked".

The side gate was unlocked and the pool ladder was up.....and no matter who disagrees with me, I stand behind my conclusion that someone was in a panic/hurry, when he/she exited that backyard pool area.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504172 Jun 5, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm originally from upstate NY and visit often. I know of no private residences or city pools in my upstate NY area that have pool alarms. I have a family member up there who has a pool and children and they do not have a pool alarm, they spent the time to teach their children how to swim.
I'm calling double BS on your story as a desperate attempt to draw attention to yourself. Pathetic!
NY LAW: Mandatory Swimming Pool Alarms

New York State lawmakers have finally made a two year old pool alarm rule permanent. If you put a pool in your backyard, you need to have an alarm on it.

State lawmakers passed an emergency ruling two years ago that required all commercial and personal swimming pools to have an alarm system. That ruling expired last month and state lawmakers have now permanently adopted it.

Officials say alarms are required on all pools built or modified after December 14th of 2006. Experts say the temporary blows up pools also need to have alarms.

“Two bolts go into the top rail of the pool, and then the alarm just sits inside. It takes a 9 volt battery. Then there’s a separate remote that plugs into an outlet in your house so can hear it from in the house or out,” says Tom Witzel of Hesselson’s.

The cost of the alarms can range between $200 up to thousands of dollars.

Code enforcement officials say if you get caught without an alarm, you will be given a warning. After that you can get fined up to $1000 a day until an alarm is placed.

Officials say the law was originally put in place because 26 infants and children under the age of 14 drowned in a pool in 2002.

http://www.zifflaw.com/NYInjuryLawBlog/ny-law...

http://www.dos.ny.gov/DCEA/currpoolreq.htm
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504173 Jun 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy testified that the gate was locked and could only be opened from inside the yard.
Cindy did NOT testify that the gate required a key to open it.
A slide-type lock is a lock.
Had the side gate "required" a key, Baez or LDB would have asked her that question, and neither side did.
And furthermore, when Cindy told her co-workers the side gate was open, she never asked the obvious question IF THE GATE REQUIRED A KEY TO UNLOCK IT, "I wonder where they got the key?"
For people who don't have child safety locks on their sliding doors, especially when they KNEW Caylee could open it and "run right out into the yard", I don't think Cindy's' version of a lock is what you want it to be.
From photos, the side gate wasn't extraordinarily high, therefore it would not be described as LOCKED when any person on the outside could gain access by reaching over and UNLATCHING it from the inside.

Given George mentioned he was aware of breakins in the neighbourhood, it's common sense the side gate was LOCKED to prevent easy access into the back yard.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#504174 Jun 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Exiting the backyard via the side gate would lead to the front yard/driveway.
Someone HAD to have been exiting the backyard via the side gate, as it was kept "locked".
The side gate was unlocked and the pool ladder was up.....and no matter who disagrees with me, I stand behind my conclusion that someone was in a panic/hurry, when he/she exited that backyard pool area.
Considering someone staged Caylee's body with duct tape to implicate Casey with premeditated murder. It's certainly not a stretch of the imagination that someone earlier arranged the pool preparing for Casey to falsely admit Caylee downed accidentally. Infact I recall a Pubkic interview where Sheriff Beary all but begged her to admit to an accident occurring.

George or Cindy also testified all the keys were hanging in the garage. Therefore anyone with access to Casey's car, which probably had an automatic opener in it, had access inside garage and to the gate key. That's scenario is most certainly far from a highly complex mission......

I continue to believe the backyard was under video survelance the entire time, intended to understand why the dogs were getting sick because a young child shared the same back yard.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#504175 Jun 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
NY LAW: Mandatory Swimming Pool Alarms
New York State lawmakers have finally made a two year old pool alarm rule permanent. If you put a pool in your backyard, you need to have an alarm on it.
State lawmakers passed an emergency ruling two years ago that required all commercial and personal swimming pools to have an alarm system. That ruling expired last month and state lawmakers have now permanently adopted it.
Officials say alarms are required on all pools built or modified after December 14th of 2006. Experts say the temporary blows up pools also need to have alarms.
“Two bolts go into the top rail of the pool, and then the alarm just sits inside. It takes a 9 volt battery. Then there’s a separate remote that plugs into an outlet in your house so can hear it from in the house or out,” says Tom Witzel of Hesselson’s.
The cost of the alarms can range between $200 up to thousands of dollars.
Code enforcement officials say if you get caught without an alarm, you will be given a warning. After that you can get fined up to $1000 a day until an alarm is placed.
Officials say the law was originally put in place because 26 infants and children under the age of 14 drowned in a pool in 2002.
http://www.zifflaw.com/NYInjuryLawBlog/ny-law...
http://www.dos.ny.gov/DCEA/currpoolreq.htm
Thanks for that Liz.

Level 7

Location hidden

#504176 Jun 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
From photos, the side gate wasn't extraordinarily high, therefore it would not be described as LOCKED when any person on the outside could gain access by reaching over and UNLATCHING it from the inside.
Given George mentioned he was aware of breakins in the neighbourhood, it's common sense the side gate was LOCKED to prevent easy access into the back yard.
The point is, no one testified to what type of lock it was.

And, no one (oddly) asked.

Standard fencing/gate is 6 feet high.

In this pix, you can clearly see the height of the gate in relation to the roof edge of the front bedroom.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#504177 Jun 5, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, no one testified to what type of lock it was.
And, no one (oddly) asked.
Standard fencing/gate is 6 feet high.
In this pix, you can clearly see the height of the gate in relation to the roof edge of the front bedroom.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
How long has your son Noah been playing football?

Level 7

Location hidden

#504178 Jun 5, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, then? Did they think Cindy just wouldn't notice that Caylee was gone? That scenario of not wanting to upset Cindy is baloney.
It would've been far worse for Cindy to never know what happened to her granddaughter. That accident cover-up is ridiculous. Makes zero sense.
Marce, I was offering scenarios that could apply, based upon the evidence.

I could have focused on more nefarious reasons, but I didn't.

But given the timeline of events on June 16th, from evidence, I don't think it would be a stretch to assume "think time" would be out of line.

George did ask LE if they found Caylee and it was bad news, to let him be the one to break it to Cindy first. Odd thing to say, given the circumstances. I know that would be the last thing on my mind if I was sitting in police headquarters over the disappearance of my granddaughter and possible involvement of my daughter in harming her in some fatal manner.

Come on, Marce, who would say something like that? I know I would rather have the cops with me if I was the bearer of tragic news, especially if it was criminal in nature. In fact, I would ask the cops to break it to my loved one, while I stood by and offered comfort. I would be too upset over the news to be able to speak, let alone, talk about it. I would want all the support group I could find, because I would be worried about my spouse's reaction....as apparently was George. In fact, now that I think about it, if I was so concerned about how my spouse would react, I would make SURE I had someone with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,252,091
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 27,315
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,168
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,991
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,600
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Marley 72,233
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr A duck 18,267
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages